ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Pets of Chiefs Planet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=150331)

stumppy 02-27-2017 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybec 4 (Post 12759151)
We had a Rot, she was the best dog we ever had. I named her Alabama. (The main female character in my favorite movie) She used to get in bed with us and put her feet on my back and try to push my wife out of the bed.

ROFL
If mine somehow made his way onto the bed long enough to get comfortable he was a pain. If I moved enough to disturb his sleep he'd sound like he was going to chew my face off. :D The big bastard.

RedSea90 02-27-2017 03:53 PM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...f4c857ef07.jpg

My girl Raydin

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...85d442041e.jpg

And my other girl Dinkie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IA_Chiefs_fan 02-27-2017 03:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Our German Shepherd turned five today! In this pic my daughter was "having a spa day" with her. I got bit by a dog as a kid and hated all dogs until five years ago. Karlee is amazing!

GloryDayz 02-27-2017 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan (Post 12759400)
Our German Shepherd turned five today! In this pic my daughter was "having a spa day" with her. I got bit by a dog as a kid and hated all dogs until five years ago. Karlee is amazing!

The last dog we had did spa days with the girls across the street. So far new dog hasn't been subjected to spa days... But I love it..

stumppy 02-27-2017 04:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's Dodger with a big grin on his face while waiting for the ball to be thrown.

Dodger has been able to communicate with me better than any dog I've ever had or been around. It amazes me how smart he is.

GloryDayz 02-27-2017 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumppy (Post 12759484)
Here's Dodger with a big grin on his face while waiting for the ball to be thrown.

Dodger has been able to communicate with me better than any dog I've ever had or been around. It amazes me how smart he is.

Mine has clearly perfected the, "food dumbass, food..." communication..

stumppy 02-27-2017 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 12759534)
Mine has clearly perfected the, "food dumbass, food..." communication..

:D
Had a few of those over the years. Dodger knows somewhere between 2O to 25 different words/phrases. I think the one I regret the most is teaching to respond to "Show me". The bastard has walked me through the house, out the back door, all the way to the back fence to get his damn ball that was stuck between the shop and fence.

GloryDayz 02-27-2017 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumppy (Post 12759554)
:D
Had a few of those over the years. Dodger knows somewhere between 2O to 25 different words/phrases. I think the one I regret the most is teaching to respond to "Show me". The bastard has walked me through the house, out the back door, all the way to the back fence to get his damn ball that was stuck between the shop and fence.

ICR.. If I say, "if the buss here" (when the younger son gets home), she knows what to do! Anymore we're renamed her "Rolex" because she knows when it's 4:15! Say "drive", and she's packing a lunch because she loves rides. Say "zap" (even though she's only been zapped once", and sh gets that guilty, "I di-int do nuffin" look.

Dogs are awesome!

stumppy 02-27-2017 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 12759756)
ICR.. If I say, "if the buss here" (when the younger son gets home), she knows what to do! Anymore we're renamed her "Rolex" because she knows when it's 4:15! Say "drive", and she's packing a lunch because she loves rides. Say "zap" (even though she's only been zapped once", and sh gets that guilty, "I di-int do nuffin" look.

Dogs are awesome!

ROFL
Yea, they are. That guilty look with the slight tail wag usually gets mine out of trouble be cause I can't help but crack up when he does it.

Hammock Parties 02-27-2017 06:17 PM

Thinking of getting a Gerberian Shepsky this fall.

Seems hard to find a breeder. Might have to road trip?

stumppy 02-27-2017 06:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spider2YBanana (Post 12759789)
Thinking of getting a Gerberian Shepsky this fall.

Seems hard to find a breeder. Might have to road trip?

You mean like this pretty girl ? She was running loose in the neighborhood last fall while she was in heat. After about the 3rd trip by the house and Dodger about to go crazy I let her in the back yard.:D She stayed for 3 days then jumped the fence and left one morning.:D
About 2 weeks later seen her being carried by her owner back to their house. Said she was the biggest escape artist he'd ever seen. You might keep that in mind. The Siberian Husky in them makes the hard to keep at home.

Why Not? 02-27-2017 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 12759756)

Dogs are awesome!

No matter how long I live, I'll never understand two things(in no particular order)

1. How a person couldn't like sports

2. How a person couldn't love dogs.

I legitimately feel like someone is missing out on a part of life if they go without a good dog.

Buehler445 02-27-2017 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan (Post 12759400)

Nice. I love Shepherds man.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Why Not? (Post 12760205)
No matter how long I live, I'll never understand two things(in no particular order)

I legitimately feel like someone is missing out on a part of life if they go without a good dog.

Well said.

stumppy 02-28-2017 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Why Not? (Post 12760205)

I will never be able to understand how anyone could abuse a dog. Well, any animal at all but dogs especially. I've stepped in on more than one occasion to put a stop to someone mistreating an animal. Hell, that's how I ended up with Dodger. I took him away from a neighbor family that had a history of treating all animals horribly. One of the best things I've ever done. Best dog I could ever ask for.

GloryDayz 02-28-2017 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumppy (Post 12760545)
I will never be able to understand how anyone could abuse a dog. Well, any animal at all but dogs especially. I've stepped in on more than one occasion to put a stop to someone mistreating an animal. Hell, that's how I ended up with Dodger. I took him away from a neighbor family that had a history of treating all animals horribly. One of the best things I've ever done. Best dog I could ever ask for.

Good job man. **** people who abuse animals! They all need to be beaten ruthlessly in a public setting.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk (so spelling be damned!!!)