ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   *****OFFICIAL 2017 Saccopoo NFL Mock Draft Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=306604)

Sfeihc 04-17-2017 11:26 AM

Hope your kid is okay, O.

Pick forthcoming.

Sfeihc 04-17-2017 11:52 AM

The Washington Redskins select Kenny Allen, P, Michigan.

Sfeihc 04-17-2017 12:05 PM

Here is the Redskins haul draft the 2017 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft;

1)(17) - Jabrill Peppers, S, Michigan
2)(49) - Raekwon McMillan, LB, OSU
3)(81) - Taylor Moton, OL, WMU
4)(114) - Demontae Kazee, CB, SDSU
4)(123) - Amara Darboh, WR, Michigan
5)(154) - Howard Wilson, CB, Houston
6)(201) - Josh Dobbs, QB, Tennessee
6)(209) - Stevie Tu'ikolovatu, DL, USC
7)(220) - Aaron Jones, RB, UTEP
7)(235) - Kenny Allen, P, Michigan

The one pick I'd do differently would be to take Wormley instead of McMillan in the second round. After the McMillan pick they signed FA LB Zach Brown.

As always thanks to everyone for participating in this endeavor.

chiefscafan 04-17-2017 12:36 PM

The Tennessee Titans select, Chad Williams, WR, Grambling State

Could be a steal small school WR with tremendous talent.

CleveSteve 04-17-2017 12:49 PM

With the 237th pick in the 2017 CP Mock Draft,

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Vince Biegel, LB, Wisconsin

http://sidearm.sites.s3.amazonaws.co...gers/Vince.jpg

Well, I was planning on selecting between two other positions with this last pick, but Tampa does really need a SAM and I was surprised to see that Biegel was still available when I was putting in my pick. I was negligent at center but my guess is the guy I was going to draft here will make it to UDFA so I'll justify it to myself that way. otherwise I'm pretty happy with what I came away with for Tampa. I do wish I had takenMarcus Williams in the third, I guess my brain didn't even register that he actually made it to my pick there.

DJ's left nut 04-17-2017 12:53 PM

Well shit; I missed that Denver still had a pick in the middle here; I hadn't done much figuring I'd have till the back of the draft. Stand by; gotta figure some shit out.

chiefscafan 04-17-2017 12:53 PM

Wow didn't realize he was still there great pick

DJ's left nut 04-17-2017 01:07 PM

The Broncos should've signed Ryan Clady so they could draft David Njoku and stayed the hell out of this OT class, but since Elway sat ass all off-season and left a gaping hole in the area that could easily be the weakest in the entire draft class, he was left scrambling and never really hit the sweet spot on the TE in this class.

So he's going to have to gamble on a raw, looks like Tarzan and plays like Jane kind of player - the Broncos select Darrell Daniels, TE, Washington.

Just a hell of an athlete but may never have the 'good weight' or desire to be a real TE; more of a red-zone kind of #2 TE and pure pass catching threat. Though in today's NFL, somebody like that can get quite a few useful snaps.

A disappointing 'settle' at such a deep position in this year's draft, but still a lot of raw talent to work with here.

staylor26 04-17-2017 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefscafan (Post 12827868)
Wow didn't realize he was still there great pick

Yea same here. I thought he was already gone.

CleveSteve 04-17-2017 01:19 PM

Hopefully Dorsey and Co. show up to the draft with a spreadsheet.

DJ's left nut 04-17-2017 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CleveSteve (Post 12827901)
Hopefully Dorsey and Co. show up to the draft with a spreadsheet.

Sometimes I feel that by the 7th round, they're doing the same shit we are.

"Oh hell, I haven't looked at this thing in 3 days and everyone I can remember actually being good has been gone for 15 picks. Uh...who ran fast? Or is plummeting because he punched a nun? Let's take one of them..."

CleveSteve 04-17-2017 01:34 PM

Lol yep. I picked my fast running nun puncher 5 picks ago xD

DJ's left nut 04-17-2017 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CleveSteve (Post 12827914)
Lol yep. I picked my fast running nun puncher 5 picks ago xD

When I was researching Davenport I remembered Wheeler (crazy) and Sharpe (blind).

So when picks came up later and my board had been picked clean, I just went to verify that crazy and blind were who I thought they were and made the pick.

I'd have gone back and found "shitty 3-cone" had he not been taken. I pretty much just vaguely recall scrap heap players that I moved on from for some reason or another and see if they're still bouncing around.

chiefscafan 04-17-2017 02:19 PM

It's funny that I was gonna take Williams and now news that he's having a workout with chiefs.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 04-17-2017 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 12792939)
Well guys, sometimes need meets availability and the only reason a talent like this is available at the end of the first is the fact he needs to be taught a pro style offense. The tools to be a top level starter in the NFL are clearly there. Pairing him with a great teacher like Andy Reid and with a huge staff of coaches to help him learn the nuances of the position (as well as a smart QB as the starter that prepares like a real professional) will help this kid be the Chiefs starting QB that leads them to a Super Bowl title between 2018-2030.

With the 27th pick in the first round of the 2017 NFL draft, The Kansas City Chiefs select Pat Mahomes II, QB, Texas Tech.

The Dallas Cowboys are on the clock!

CP collusion