ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Game of Thrones *Spoiler* Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=257986)

BigRedChief 10-18-2013 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10094864)
You know nothing BRC.

hah! I had Snow figured out a long time ago.

Me now thinks the mountain lives. Strong = Gregor am I right...huh...am I right???

Sorry if a repost but a bad lip reading............
<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5Krz-dyD-UQ?feature=player_embedded" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

mdchiefsfan 10-18-2013 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 10095794)

Me now thinks the mountain lives. Strong = Gregor am I right...huh...am I right???

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5Krz-dyD-UQ?feature=player_embedded" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

LMAO That ending had me damn near in tears.

Yes, it is believed that Strong is Gregor risen. All the moans and screams from the cells was from Qyburn experimenting on him. With Gregor's massive skull sent to Dorne, I can only hope we see Strong's helmet removed.

God, this damn book needs to hurry up!

Baby Lee 10-18-2013 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 10095822)
LMAO That ending had me damn near in tears.

Pycelle, more like pySMELL!!! Amirite!!!

mdchiefsfan 10-18-2013 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 10095839)
Pycelle, more like pySMELL!!! Amirite!!!

:D

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/464...ow-nudge-o.gif

Swanman 10-18-2013 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 10095794)

Hound is most likely still alive as well. Possible showdown in the future but knowing Martin, the Hound and one of Dany's dragons will open up a kitten rescue and then get killed by one of Davos's finger bones.

mdchiefsfan 10-18-2013 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanman (Post 10095879)
Hound is most likely still alive as well. Possible showdown in the future but knowing Martin, the Hound and one of Dany's dragons will open up a kitten rescue and then get killed by one of Davos's finger bones.

LMAO

Amnorix 10-18-2013 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawk (Post 10018369)
The Theon torture scenes were tough. I didn't like them (other than naked girls), but the show has the problem of trying to make the audience understand and believe how Theon becomes so completely broken and under Ramsey's thumb. One thing to explain it in print, another to show it and make it believable. So you needed some gruesome scenes or the next part of Theon's story won't make sense.

Yeah, that's about right. In the books Martin is still somewhat oblique about it. He hints 1,000 times that he's been gelded, but we've never had to relive that scene (thankfully).

Amnorix 10-18-2013 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 10095822)
Yes, it is believed that Strong is Gregor risen. All the moans and screams from the cells was from Qyburn experimenting on him. With Gregor's massive skull sent to Dorne, I can only hope we see Strong's helmet removed.

God, this damn book needs to hurry up!

Yeah, think the Strong=Gregor think is pretty universally accepted at this point. Be a helluva surprise if it wasn't.

Any even somewhat new news about when the next book will come out? I know Martin is incredibly slow at this.

Wish to hell he'd prepare a Brandon Sanderson or someone to take over if he dies before he's done. Robert Jordan's wife was closely involved in the Wheel of Time project, too, so it was possible to hand the ball off. I'm worried we're going to get to the 15 yard line with the ball, one timeout, down by four with 35 seconds left, and the power is going to go out... :shake:

mdchiefsfan 10-18-2013 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 10095907)
Yeah, think the Strong=Gregor think is pretty universally accepted at this point. Be a helluva surprise if it wasn't.

Any even somewhat new news about when the next book will come out? I know Martin is incredibly slow at this.

Wish to hell he'd prepare a Brandon Sanderson or someone to take over if he dies before he's done. Robert Jordan's wife was closely involved in the Wheel of Time project, too, so it was possible to hand the ball off. I'm worried we're going to get to the 15 yard line with the ball, one timeout, down by four with 35 seconds left, and the power is going to go out... :shake:

Same here, man. In a way his dying before finishing the books would suit his books perfectly. Cruel and unusual torture for the fans LMAO

Amnorix 10-18-2013 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 10095912)
Same here, man. In a way his dying before finishing the books would suit his books perfectly. Cruel and unusual torture for the fans LMAO

I never thought of that, but that would be the cruelest twist of all. Hilarious. :LOL:

And yet.... :shake: :cuss:

Hawk 10-18-2013 07:55 AM

I'm all in on the Hound still being alive and with the monks on the quiet isle where Brienne saw him (but didn't know it was him). I'm still convinced that zombie Gregor/Robert Strong will fight for Cersei, and the Hound will fight for the church, in Cersei's upcoming trial by battle. Come on GRRM, don't let me down!

mdchiefsfan 10-18-2013 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawk (Post 10095985)
I'm all in on the Hound still being alive and with the monks on the quiet isle where Brienne saw him (but didn't know it was him). I'm still convinced that zombie Gregor/Robert Strong will fight for Cersei, and the Hound will fight for the church, in Cersei's upcoming trial by battle. Come on GRRM, don't let me down!

That would be awesome

BigRedChief 10-18-2013 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawk (Post 10095985)

does anyone think its not going to be Snow/Denerys/Imp vs Cersi and the Lannisters in the final battle to sit on the Iron throne?

Great Expectations 10-18-2013 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 10096009)
does anyone think its not going to be Snow/Denerys/Imp vs Cersi and the Lannisters in the final battle to sit on the Iron throne?

I certainly looks like that, therefore I think it will be something else; expect the unexpected.

What are the odds that Cersi dies early in the next book?

BigRedChief 10-18-2013 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Great Expectations (Post 10096049)
I certainly looks like that, therefore I think it will be something else; expect the unexpected.

What are the odds that Cersi dies early in the next book?

yeah you never know with this author.