ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Better Call Saul (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=277119)

eDave 05-16-2017 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 12875503)
I'm hoping we don't see him for a long while yet.

I think there's been a little too much BB fan service this year. As someone that came to appreciate Saul BEFORE breaking bad (and independent of it), I'd hate to see them just merge the two worlds.

Side note - I got approved for a Nielsen box last week. Didn't ask for one, they just sent me a form, I filled out out, they sent me an EM and now I can be a Nielsen viewer if I want to be. I'm kinda intrigued by the idea. I hope they'd give show credit for all the shit I record and watch later.

I was joking. No way Walter had any contact with these characters before BB. I'm hoping the final scene in the series finale is Saul meeting Jesse and his uncle in his office for the first time.

It's clear Jesse knew (of) Saul so we might see him at some point.

notorious 05-16-2017 02:25 PM

I bet the dealer that dumped Crazy 8's drugs was Jesse.

DJ's left nut 05-16-2017 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 12875532)

8 years prior? Wouldn't Jesse have been something like 12 years old? Seems like a bit of a reach but would be interesting.

raybec 4 05-16-2017 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 12875532)

That's a stretch, I think if they start down that path, the series will end sooner than later.

Fire Me Boy! 05-16-2017 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 12875521)
I was joking. No way Walter had any contact with these characters before BB. I'm hoping the final scene in the series finale is Saul meeting Jesse and his uncle in for the first time.

It's clear Jesse knew (of) Saul so we might see him at some point.

I'm totally OK with never having Walt in a plot line for this show. But I do think it'd be a fun Easter egg to have him eating chicken or ordering something in the background at Los Pollos Hermanos. Don't even draw attention to it, but have him there. Would but fun for the eagle-eye viewers. And it's entirely reasonable that Walt would have eaten there from time to time.

Also, I kind of doubt we'll see Jesse if for no other reason than he's aged more than any of them. He changed significantly within the show.

Sandy Vagina 05-16-2017 07:09 PM

exceptionally dull and boring episode this week.. damn shame.

notorious 05-16-2017 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 12875537)
8 years prior? Wouldn't Jesse have been something like 12 years old? Seems like a bit of a reach but would be interesting.

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybec 4 (Post 12875559)
That's a stretch, I think if they start down that path, the series will end sooner than later.

It was a thought I had until they set the date with the scotch. BCS is a little earlier than I thought before that scene.

notorious 05-16-2017 08:46 PM

It's not out of the realm of possibility, though. Jesse might have been dealing when he was 16-17 which would put him at 24-25 starting BB.

DaneMcCloud 05-16-2017 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks (Post 12876223)
exceptionally dull and boring this week.. damn shame.

This sums up your existence on Chiefsplanet.

Ka'do's.

DaneMcCloud 05-16-2017 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 12875537)

The actor is currently 37 years old and will be 38 in August, which makes him approximately 27 at the start of BB.

That said, it's a tough pull.

Aaron Paul can't pull of 20ish right now.

MahiMike 05-17-2017 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 12872106)
It was on the stinkin show

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qGKLhbirSAM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yeah had it taped and watched last night. Transition episode. Fairly bland.

Mr. Plow 05-18-2017 02:21 PM

Didn't get into this show initially. But, on a whim decided to check it out on Netflix. Burned through the first 2 season in less than a week and went "Shit....now I have to wait a week between episodes." Great show. Thoroughly enjoying it.

Gonzo 05-18-2017 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 12879798)
Didn't get into this show initially. But, on a whim decided to check it out on Netflix. Burned through the first 2 season in less than a week and went "Shit....now I have to wait a week between episodes." Great show. Thoroughly enjoying it.

It is a great show. I particularly love the episodes that focus more around Mike. His story is as good or maybe a bit more interesting than Saul's. I am enjoying seeing what happens to chuck and Saul/Jimmy this year, I must admit.

It's almost as good as BB. People need to remember how many slow episodes of BB there were. It's a very similar show. Just no meth quite yet.

DaneMcCloud 05-18-2017 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks (Post 12876223)
exceptionally dull and boring.

Perfect self-description

Sandy Vagina 05-19-2017 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12880415)
Perfect self-description

You already suggested this earlier.. no need to be all butt-hurt that I found this ep boring. I like the show and find some episodes far more interesting than others. No need to cry about it, or lash out with your hurt feels.