ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=230850)

KC_Connection 02-12-2012 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 8368683)
Rick left to go get Hershel... so why was she leaving to go get rick and Hershel? Is she more capable than him? Did she think they were gonna sit around getting into drunken gunfi.... ooooooh.

Didn't make any sense. I don't blame Darryl for ignoring her nonsense.

Bump 02-12-2012 11:38 PM

that was a badass ending to a badass episode

WhiteWhale 02-12-2012 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 8368694)
that was a badass ending to a badass episode

To the tune of a bad ass song. :D

Aries Walker 02-13-2012 06:49 AM

Glenn wasn't much help in the firefight either.

As soon as the two guys from Philly positioned themselves on either side of Rick, I knew it was going to turn ugly.

blaise 02-13-2012 06:58 AM

That scene with Rick in the bar might have been my favorite scene of the series so far. They finally created a scene with some real tension.

notorious 02-13-2012 07:55 AM

I hope Rick's wife gets killed. She is beginning to wear on me.

blaise 02-13-2012 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 8368808)
I hope Rick's wife gets killed. She is beginning to wear on me.

Yeah, she's annoying. All she seems to do is walk around and complain about stuff.

KC_Lee 02-13-2012 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 8368812)
Yeah, she's annoying. All she seems to do is walk around and complain about stuff.

I really want Rick to say; "Did you miss the memo that the world went to crap? Please stop the 'Real Housewives' BS!"

blaise 02-13-2012 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Lee (Post 8368821)
I really want Rick to say; "Did you miss the memo that the world went to crap? Please stop the 'Real Housewives' BS!"

"Our son is turning hard."

yeah, no shit. There's zombies eating people.

frankotank 02-13-2012 08:24 AM

good episode....except for Ricks wife flipping the car....she's stupid. at least she's good looking.
the two guys in the bar.....the skinny one that did all the talking....I kept wondering if he's the same guy that played the cajun dude in True Blood...he was married to the red headed waitress and now he's dead but keeps showing up as a ghost.
anyone think there's a chance in hell that the fat guy Shane sacrificed (Otis?) is gonna show up again at some point?

Nzoner 02-13-2012 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 8368689)
Looks like Shane's words and actions have rubbed off on Rick finally. He's much more interesting this way.

Those two are going to fight for control of the group at some point.

Unless I missed something Shane doesn't know Rick knows about him screwing his wife either.Granted,Rick told Lori he knew she thought he was dead but I have to think it's gnawing at him and sooner or later will be addressed.

blaise 02-13-2012 09:11 AM

I didn't take it as Shane rubbing off on Rick. I think Rick would have done that either way. He was a cop, I think he would have realized it was a dangerous situation that needed to be handled that way.
I think maybe he saw it as a way to get in Herschel's good graces, though. Without Rick what would Herschel have done there? Got killed or led them back to the ranch.

The next episode looks like it's going to be great.

Chiefnj2 02-13-2012 09:21 AM

The bar scene was excellent. Too bad they couldn't have kept Britt (Terriers) alive a little longer. He was a much more interesting character in 2 minutes than 95% of the cast.

Nzoner 02-13-2012 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 8368695)
To the tune of a bad ass song. :D

What was the name of that Clutch song?

kaplin42 02-13-2012 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankotank (Post 8368849)
good episode....except for Ricks wife flipping the car....she's stupid. at least she's good looking.
the two guys in the bar.....the skinny one that did all the talking....I kept wondering if he's the same guy that played the cajun dude in True Blood...he was married to the red headed waitress and now he's dead but keeps showing up as a ghost.
anyone think there's a chance in hell that the fat guy Shane sacrificed (Otis?) is gonna show up again at some point?

They're still on the F'ING farm....gehhhhh.

Lori hopefully dies sooner rather than later. I can't stand her, which means the writers and the actress are doing a great job. And how do you flip a car on a road where there is abosolutely no one else on it? I also hate to say this, but she is not attractive at all. She is very much pulling off the post apocalyptic starvation look.

Frank, yes that was the same guy from TB. I kept waiting for him to break out his cajun accent.