ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The 10pm thread (archived) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=155926)

Buck 01-06-2007 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater
Oh yeah, those are cool too. I just hate those people who call and want money every time you use them. I'm always like "dude, if I had the money I wouldn't have used the card you gave me". Duh.

Word.

SPchief 01-06-2007 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding
Credit Card? I guess they dont have technology like that in the Midwest.

So you are paying your mortgage payment, which charges intrest, with a CC, which also charges intrest?

Or if you rent, your landlord lets you pay your rent with a CC?

Buck 01-06-2007 03:20 AM

It really is unfortunate that we might have to play with eachother because if we beat you guys then nobody is gonna like me until next season and I'm not going to be able to have the fun I've been having tonight anymore.

luv 01-06-2007 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeyranaway
...you're a man.

Well, does it count that I get overly excited when I see a sale sign, and that I do absolutely love it when I finally find the perfect pair of shoes?

Buck 01-06-2007 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief
So you are paying your mortgage payment, which charges intrest, with a CC, which also charges intrest?

Or if you rent, your landlord lets you pay your rent with a CC?

Well, its technically an ATM/Debit/Credit Card.

SPchief 01-06-2007 03:21 AM

Quote:

Well, its technically an ATM/Debit/Credit Card.

Your landlord lets you put your rent on a card?

luv 01-06-2007 03:21 AM

Quote:

It really is unfortunate that we might have to play with eachother because if we beat you guys then nobody is gonna like me until next season and I'm not going to be able to have the fun I've been having tonight anymore.

Grammatically speaking, that should not have been one sentence. Well, maybe with the correct punctuation.....

KurtCobain 01-06-2007 03:21 AM

Quote:

It really is unfortunate that we might have to play with each other because if we beat you guys then nobody is gonna like me until next season and I'm not going to be able to have the fun I've been having tonight anymore.

That's a huge IF there buddy. Chargers are out first round, I'm very sorry to tell you that your coach is Marty.

luv 01-06-2007 03:22 AM

Quote:

Mine do. I don't, but you can pay your rent online.

Bugeater 01-06-2007 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
i HATE shoe shopping!

C'mon now, shoe salesmen have to make a living too.

KurtCobain 01-06-2007 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
Well, does it count that I get overly excited when I see a sale sign, and that I do absolutely love it when I finally find the perfect pair of shoes?

What color shoes?

Buck 01-06-2007 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
Grammatically speaking, that should not have been one sentence. Well, maybe with the correct punctuation.....

Please correct it for me, thanks.

Buck 01-06-2007 03:24 AM

Quote:

Whoa, whoa, whoa, who ever said that I pay rent or have a mortgage???

KurtCobain 01-06-2007 03:24 AM

Quote:

Do yeh live in a box?

luv 01-06-2007 03:25 AM

Quote:

What color shoes?

Right now, my perfect pair are a pair of black boots.

I don't know why, but I usually look for blue tennis shoes (or shoes that have blue in them). I really should look for red. I have more chiefs clothing to wear tennis shoes with than anything.

Otherwise, I'm usually in my brown Doc Martin boots in the winter, and brown leather sandals in the summer.

SPchief 01-06-2007 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
Mine do. I don't, but you can pay your rent online.

Rent online would be a direct deposit, its different.

Buck 01-06-2007 03:25 AM

Quote:

Do yeh live in a box?

Well I actually do pay rent, but I'm not on the Lease Agreement, so I just pay cash to the people who are.

SPchief 01-06-2007 03:25 AM

Quote:

Are you 16?

Bugeater 01-06-2007 03:25 AM

Quote:

Yeah right. We still let the Bronco fans in even though they cheat.

Buck 01-06-2007 03:26 AM

Would anyone want my Credit Card number and Middle Initial while I'm divulging my personal info?

KurtCobain 01-06-2007 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
Right now, my perfect pair are a pair of black boots.

I don't know why, but I usually look for blue tennis shoes (or shoes that have blue in them). I really should look for red. I have more chiefs clothing to wear tennis shoes with than anything.

Otherwise, I'm usually in my brown Doc Martin boots in the winter, and brown leather sandals in the summer.

All the latest styles I'm sure.

Buck 01-06-2007 03:27 AM

Quote:

Are you 16?

How could I have a credit card and a Debit card if I was 16?

KurtCobain 01-06-2007 03:27 AM

Quote:

Would anyone want my Credit Card number and Middle Initial while I'm divulging my personal info?

Yes.

luv 01-06-2007 03:27 AM

Quote:

It really is unfortunate that we might have to play each other, because, if we beat you guys, then nobody is gonna like me until next season. I'm not going to be able to have the fun I've been having tonight anymore.

I changed "play with each other" to "play each other". The former just made me giggle.

el borracho 01-06-2007 03:27 AM

Quote:

What was your mother's maiden name?

SPchief 01-06-2007 03:28 AM

Quote:

How could I have a credit card and a Debit card if I was 16?

Dude the CC companies are mailing out invites to 10 year olds.

KurtCobain 01-06-2007 03:28 AM

My middle initial is D and credit card number is 8.

luv 01-06-2007 03:28 AM

Quote:

All the latest styles I'm sure.

I doubt it. I'm trendy, not fashionable.

Buck 01-06-2007 03:28 AM

Quote:

Yes.

Okay, its a Master Card 123 45678 91011

Middle Initial F.

Bugeater 01-06-2007 03:28 AM

Quote:

Well I actually do pay rent, but I'm not on the Lease Agreement, so I just pay cash to the people who are.

I had a deal like that once when I was living with three women. Yeah, I know, it sounds cool, and it was until their menstrual cycles synched up. That was my own personal hell week.

Buck 01-06-2007 03:29 AM

Quote:

Dude the CC companies are mailing out invites to 10 year olds.

Exactly, by the time I turn 16 I will be so far into debt and bankruptcy that I won't be able to have a credit card.

luv 01-06-2007 03:29 AM

Quote:

Rent online would be a direct deposit, its different.

Uh, not if I put it on a credit card. And I'm pretty sure they withdraw money, not deposit it. Either way, it's not checks.

KurtCobain 01-06-2007 03:30 AM

Quote:

Okay, its a Master Card 123 45678 91011

Middle Initial F.

So that's Buckin F Kaeding, correct?

el borracho 01-06-2007 03:30 AM

Quote:

I had a deal like that once when I was living with three women. Yeah, I know, it sounds cool, and it was until their menstrual cycles synched up. That was my own personal hell week.

You should have impregnated them and then moved out a few months later.

KurtCobain 01-06-2007 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by el borracho
You should have impregnated them and then moved out a few months later.

nice

Buck 01-06-2007 03:31 AM

Quote:

So that's Buckin F Kaeding, correct?

Right, Dont forget the exp date of 02/2078

luv 01-06-2007 03:31 AM

Quote:

nice

expensive

KurtCobain 01-06-2007 03:33 AM

Quote:

Right, Dont forget the exp date of 02/2078

That seems false.

Buck 01-06-2007 03:33 AM

Haha, you guys all know the image of Hank Aaron hitting #715, well for some reason one thing I can remember is that there is an ad on the wall behind where he hit his homerun that is something like...This is a Credit Card, its the same as Money. So lets see that was in the 80s??? Credit Cards have been out for a while, anybody know what they did before Credit Cards?

SPchief 01-06-2007 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
Uh, not if I put it on a credit card.

Again, what place allows you to put rent on a CC

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
And I'm pretty sure they withdraw money, not deposit it. Either way, it's not checks.

My bad on the miswording. You know what I meant.

Bugeater 01-06-2007 03:35 AM

Quote:

Haha, you guys all know the image of Hank Aaron hitting #715, well for some reason one thing I can remember is that there is an ad on the wall behind where he hit his homerun that is something like...This is a Credit Card, its the same as Money. So lets see that was in the 80s??? Credit Cards have been out for a while, anybody know what they did before Credit Cards?

People didn't spend money they didn't have?

Buck 01-06-2007 03:35 AM

HOLY CRAP...Jeff Fisher has been the Oilers/Titans coach for 13 years???

KurtCobain 01-06-2007 03:36 AM

Quote:

had sex to trade for food?

Buck 01-06-2007 03:36 AM

Quote:

People didn't spend money they didn't have?

BLASPHOEMY!!!

Bugeater 01-06-2007 03:37 AM

Quote:

HOLY CRAP...Jeff Fisher has been the Oilers/Titans coach for 13 years???

I barely remember them being the Oilers.

luv 01-06-2007 03:37 AM

Quote:

Again, what place allows you to put rent on a CC

My bad on the miswording. You know what I meant.

Yes, I know what you meant. Just being Miss Technical. When I was asking about putting my deposit down early, I inquired about being able to post date the check a couple of days. They said it wasn't a problem, since they weren't making their deposit until the following Monday. He said that I could put it on my credit card if I wanted to. If I go online, I think there's the option to pay by credit card.

EDIT www.tlcprop.com

Bugeater 01-06-2007 03:37 AM

Quote:

BLASPHOEMY!!!

I agree, that's no way to live.

Buck 01-06-2007 03:38 AM

Alright before more people go to bed, lets get everyones predictions and scores for the Chiefs game. I understand if you are Superstitious and don't want to, but....

Chiefs 34 Colts 31

KurtCobain 01-06-2007 03:39 AM

45 3 chiefs win

Buck 01-06-2007 03:39 AM

Lets compare Debts people, I am down to only about $1700 in debt, anyone less than that?

KurtCobain 01-06-2007 03:40 AM

about 5 grand

SPchief 01-06-2007 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
Yes, I know what you meant. Just being Miss Technical. When I was asking about putting my deposit down early, I inquired about being able to post date the check a couple of days. They said it wasn't a problem, since they weren't making their deposit until the following Monday. He said that I could put it on my credit card if I wanted to. If I go online, I think there's the option to pay by credit card.

www.tlcproperties.com

weird, but not suprising. tlcproperties is an expanding company in Springtown. They are primarily based out of the southside of town. Its gonna bite them in the ass when they get college kids out there with no credit trying to pay rent every month with thier credit cards declining.

Buck 01-06-2007 03:43 AM

Damn, Rain is forecast for San Diego on both the 13th and 14th. Any of you guys remember 1992 here in San Diego in the Rain???

Bugeater 01-06-2007 03:43 AM

Quote:

Lets compare Debts people, I am down to only about $1700 in debt, anyone less than that?

Are you talking total debt, or just CC debt?

SPchief 01-06-2007 03:43 AM

Quote:

I'm -$59105 in debt if you include my house.

If not, $0

el borracho 01-06-2007 03:44 AM

Quote:

Damn, Rain is forecast for San Diego on both the 13th and 14th. Any of you guys remember 1992 here in San Diego in the Rain???

No. I didn't live there until 1993.

Buck 01-06-2007 03:44 AM

Quote:

Are you talking total debt, or just CC debt?

I guess just CC debt, cause I don't own a house or expensive car so I don't know about all that.

SPchief 01-06-2007 03:46 AM

Quote:

I guess just CC debt, cause I don't own a house or expensive car so I don't know about all that.

Holy shit just CC debt?

Keep charging that rent to the CC, it'll go away in no time

KurtCobain 01-06-2007 03:46 AM

Quote:

oh, CC debt? Then not alot at all.

Buck 01-06-2007 03:46 AM

Quote:

No. I didn't live there until 1993.

Technically it was 1993, but the 1992 season.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_playoffs%2C_1993

luv 01-06-2007 03:47 AM

Quote:

I'm -$59105 in debt if you include my house.

If not, $0

I'm guessing, with my loan repayment, car, ER visit, and credit card...I'm about 9 grand in the hole.

Buck 01-06-2007 03:48 AM

Well technically 2000 of it was for a new engine and about 800 was for miscellaneous shit including a new clutch, but yeah rent doesnt have anything to do with it.

el borracho 01-06-2007 03:49 AM

Still no. I dddin't move to San Diego until October of '93.

And I don't remember anything special about any Chiefs/ Chargers game from that era. What happened? Did Natrone Means run wild? Humphries pass for a bazillion yards?

Buck 01-06-2007 03:49 AM

Quote:

Still no. I dddin't move to San Diego until October of '93.

And I don't remember anything special about any Chiefs/ Chargers game from that era. What happened? Did Natrone Means run wild? Humphries pass for a bazillion yards?

No, we shut you out in the playoffs, in San Diego, in the rain.

KurtCobain 01-06-2007 03:50 AM

Well, good night everyone. I'll be here gametime.

GO CHIEFS!

SPchief 01-06-2007 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
I'm guessing, with my loan repayment, car, ER visit, and credit card...I'm about 9 grand in the hole.

I told you 6 months ago that buying, expecially in that town, is way better for you. Your rent payments are the same as my mortgage payments. Springtown is a goldmine for renting companies.

el borracho 01-06-2007 03:50 AM

Quote:

No, we shut you out in the playoffs, in San Diego, in the rain.

Oddly, I have no recollection of that. I'm going to go ahead and say it didn't happen.

Buck 01-06-2007 03:50 AM

Good Night Joey

Bugeater 01-06-2007 03:51 AM

Quote:

I'm sitting around $6k right now, most of that is business related expenses from last year. I should be able to cut that in half by the end of this year. Hopefully, anyway.

OK before I go..

Chiefs 12
Indy 10

Night all!

luv 01-06-2007 03:52 AM

Quote:

I told you 6 months ago that buying, expecially in that town, is way better for you. Your rent payments are the same as my mortgage payments. Springtown is a goldmine for renting companies.

Yes, I know. But then I have to pay all utilities, trash, lawn care, maintenance, taxes...... I know I'd have equity. I just can't afford much more than a money pit off of what I make.

Buck 01-06-2007 03:53 AM

Quote:

Oddly, I have no recollection of that. I'm going to go ahead and say it didn't happen.

http://www.databasefootball.com/boxs...&tm=SDG&lg=NFL

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_playoffs%2C_1993

http://home.earthlink.net/~ob1gui/nflsbar/nflply92.htm

http://www.answers.com/topic/nfl-playoffs-1992-93

Theres 4 pieces of proof for you.

el borracho 01-06-2007 03:54 AM

(fingers in ears, eyes shut) lalalalalalalalalala... I can't hear you!!!

SPchief 01-06-2007 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
Yes, I know. But then I have to pay all utilities, trash, lawn care, maintenance, taxes...... I know I'd have equity. I just can't afford much more than a money pit off of what I make.

Wasn't trying to put you down, was trying show there are better alternitives out there.

Living in debt and not climbing out is worst than living in debt and slowly coming out of it.

Buck 01-06-2007 03:56 AM

I sit here wondering whats better? For my Hands to stay cold, or my sack to stay warm?

Buck 01-06-2007 03:56 AM

Marty Tribute on NFL Network right now

luv 01-06-2007 03:58 AM

Quote:

Wasn't trying to put you down, was trying show there are better alternitives out there.

Living in debt and not climbing out is worst than living in debt and slowly coming out of it.

Eh, I do alright. Extreme southside location. I live 5 minutes from work. I use little gas. I have enough left over to play a little. I just know me, and the type of house that would be up to my standards is one that I couldn't afford. It's all good. I'm happy with things right now.

Buck 01-06-2007 03:58 AM

Rod Woodson picks Colts

Marshall Faulk picks Colts

el borracho 01-06-2007 03:59 AM

Quote:

I sit here wondering whats better? For my Hands to stay cold, or my sack to stay warm?

Light your pubes on fire and warm your hands over the flames. Problem solved.

luv 01-06-2007 04:02 AM

'Night all.

Buck 01-06-2007 04:03 AM

Good Night Luv, Im gonna hit the sa...Im gonna go to sleep too, later The Drunk