ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490)

onescrewleftuntwisted 11-05-2005 03:08 AM

this can of fabrezz is looking realy tempting thats for sure

jidar 11-05-2005 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miles
What kind of Vodka are you dinkin?

I'm partial to Stoli but it's all gone. Now it's just.. ugh. absolut

luv 11-05-2005 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onescrewleftuntwisted
i just got off work, couple of nattys and im going beddy bye

natty = nasty

onescrewleftuntwisted 11-05-2005 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv2rite
natty = nasty

heh.

what the hell

Miles 11-05-2005 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jidar
I'm partial to Stoli but it's all gone. Now it's just.. ugh. absolut

Dont think i have tried Stoli other than the flavored shit i have bought for chicks. Do they make an unflvored one?

I know it a little genric but i reall like grey goose and and kettle one myself.

Miles 11-05-2005 03:23 AM

Quote:

heh.

what the hell

Its not the wost cheap beer around but its hardly far from that.

onescrewleftuntwisted 11-05-2005 03:27 AM

i think jidar passed out after thinking luv2write was a guy

onescrewleftuntwisted 11-05-2005 03:29 AM

Quote:

Its not the wost cheap beer around but its hardly far from that.

better than shlitz, or the no name stuff that just says beer on the can.

Miles 11-05-2005 03:30 AM

Quote:

better than shlitz, or the no name stuff that just says beer on the can.

If im going ulra cheap i usually stick with PBR, keystone lite or even bush light if i have too.

luv 11-05-2005 03:32 AM

Quote:

i think jidar passed out after thinking luv2write was a guy

Even though it's a football forum, I would consider the name's purposeful misspelling to be rather feminine. I've gotten that from people before, though. I'm far from butch. Who knows? :shrug:

onescrewleftuntwisted 11-05-2005 03:37 AM

Quote:

Even though it's a football forum, I would consider the name's purposeful misspelling to be rather feminine. I've gotten that from people before, though. I'm far from butch. Who knows? :shrug:

sorry i was sounding it out i forgot i was just an "rite"

Miles 11-05-2005 03:38 AM

Quote:

You ever get around to trying a grey goose and red bull? Its overkill on the vodka quality but damn good.

onescrewleftuntwisted 11-05-2005 03:41 AM

Quote:

If im going ulra cheap i usually stick with PBR, keystone lite or even bush light if i have too.

natty is running cheaper than all of those over here, sorry try again

30pk of natty 12 bucks
30pk keystone 14 bucks
30pk bush 15.50
24 bud 16 bucks

didn't do lites on the end makes them to long,

Miles 11-05-2005 03:44 AM

Quote:

natty is running cheaper than all of those over here, sorry try again

30pk of natty 12 bucks
30pk keystone 14 bucks
30pk bush 15.50
24 bud 16 bucks

didn't do lites on the end makes them to long,

I havent bought that stuff in a few years so i dont know the prices anymore. Key light was 5.99 a 12 pack a few years ago when i was in undergrad so i killed a buch of it. Now I usually stick with something in bottles.

All i know is that PBR is usually on special at the bars around here for usually around 1.50 and its not all that shitty.

onescrewleftuntwisted 11-05-2005 03:46 AM

never said pbr was, i like it just fine

but when the mood hits it take a 30 to get me going

BigOlChiefsfan 11-05-2005 12:37 PM

http://www.myscienceproject.org/j-shot.html

What we need more of is science!

Tonite: Samuel Smith's oatmeal stout + Bulleit bourbon.

Calcountry 11-05-2005 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter
White Russian followed by Boulevard Pale Ale tonight....yours?

Drink of Cholce? I'll have what you are having.

Biohazard 11-05-2005 02:01 PM

Quote:

I havent bought that stuff in a few years so i dont know the prices anymore. Key light was 5.99 a 12 pack a few years ago when i was in undergrad so i killed a buch of it. Now I usually stick with something in bottles.

All i know is that PBR is usually on special at the bars around here for usually around 1.50 and its not all that shitty.

At the Elks lodge here in town all bottle beer is 1.50(well every thing but imports and they are 1.75) so its a real nice place to go and drink cheap, with a great atmosphere.

Nzoner 11-05-2005 05:43 PM

Just opened a Boulevard Wheat then it's off for mexican food and margaritas

Bowser 11-05-2005 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner 338
Just opened a Boulevard Wheat then it's off for mexican food and margaritas

Thought you gave up margaritas after the 37 Forever weekend......

:D

Nzoner 11-05-2005 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser
Thought you gave up margaritas after the 37 Forever weekend......

:D

I did for four days but Jose is a good friend of mine,I couldn't turn my back on him.

Extra Point 11-05-2005 06:06 PM

Tequila sunrises until I set.

chagrin 11-05-2005 06:16 PM

Thought I would chime in on this thread; I am drinking beer of my own creation, a Pale Ale - I don't normally like them, but what the hell!
Cheers dudes!
:toast:

Nzoner 11-05-2005 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chagrin
Thought I would chime in on this thread; I am drinking beer of my own creation, a Pale Ale - I don't normally like them, but what the hell!
Cheers dudes!
:toast:

My frat brother coming in from out of town just called and is 15 minutes away,I think I'll have another wheat and join ya.

Jenny Gump 11-05-2005 06:20 PM

Blue Moon brew.

Nzoner 11-05-2005 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennyGump
Blue Moon brew.

That sounds like a depressing,I drink alone brew.

Jenny Gump 11-05-2005 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner 338
That sounds like a depressing,I drink alone brew.

Delicious citrusy...I like to put a lemon around the rim and in it.

MadMax 11-05-2005 07:00 PM

Quote:

never said pbr was, i like it just fine

but when the mood hits it take a 30 to get me going

Well here's a 30 then. :p What's that like 5 bux?

luv 11-05-2005 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennyGump
Blue Moon brew.

I have one Blue Moon left in my fridge.

Raiderhater 11-05-2005 08:20 PM

I don't know yet, I need something to complement my dark mood. I guess that means whiskey of some sort.....

Mr. Kotter 11-05-2005 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raiderhader
I don't know yet, I need something to complement my dark mood. I guess that means whiskey of some sort.....

Dark mood? Why so?

Raiderhater 11-05-2005 09:33 PM

Quote:

Dark mood? Why so?

My mom shared her hunch with me tonight that a certain young woman who is very special to the family (and extremely so to me) is being beaten by the punk ass bitch, father of her child. She has no evidence of this, just, as I say, a hunch. But I've learned that one should not take a woman's intuition lightly on such serious matters.

Just the mere thought of something like this sets my blood to boiling, but add in the possibility that it may actually be happening..... I had better never find evidence that this is taking place, because it will not be pretty if it is.

ENDelt260 11-05-2005 09:47 PM

I'm not sure what I'm drinking tonight, but I'm sure it won't be as cheap as last night.

Apparently, if you're a bartender who appreciates my business and as such wants to hook me up, you need to take into account that I'm a drunken idiot and do so within reason. Else, I must just drunkenly mention to the owner that you just sold me three vodka red bulls and a 32oz pitcher of Miller Lite for $6, and you could find yourself working the kitchen instead of the bar for awhile.

I'm a moron.

Mr. Kotter 11-05-2005 09:52 PM

Quote:

My mom shared her hunch with me tonight that a certain young woman who is very special to the family (and extremely so to me) is being beaten by the punk ass bitch, father of her child. She has no evidence of this, just, as I say, a hunch. But I've learned that one should not take a woman's intuition lightly on such serious matters.

Just the mere thought of something like this sets my blood to boiling, but add in the possibility that it may actually be happening..... I had better never find evidence that this is taking place, because it will not be pretty if it is.

Sorry to hear about that, man. It takes a real man to do that kinda crap... :shake:

I'm convinced, people like that have a special place in hell set aside for them.

FloridaChief 11-05-2005 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
Apparently, if you're a bartender who appreciates my business and as such wants to hook me up, you need to take into account that I'm a drunken idiot and do so within reason. Else, I must just drunkenly mention to the owner that you just sold me three vodka red bulls and a 32oz pitcher of Miller Lite for $6, and you could find yourself working the kitchen instead of the bar for awhile.

I'm a moron.

Yikes. Bet somebody's pissed...

If I were you, I wouldn't drink the next "Vodka red bull" that bartender makes for you...

Raiderhater 11-05-2005 10:39 PM

Quote:

I'm not sure what I'm drinking tonight, but I'm sure it won't be as cheap as last night.

I'm a moron.

Don't ever come visit me at my bar.

Raiderhater 11-05-2005 10:46 PM

Quote:

Sorry to hear about that, man. It takes a real man to do that kinda crap... :shake:

I'm convinced, people like that have a special place in hell set aside for them.

Hopefully it is not happening, hopefully mom is just overreacting to this punk's insecure tendencies. But you never know. And I had trouble buying into the possibility at first; this little girl only comes up to my chest, but has been known to knock full grown men out. I have a hard time seeing her not giving back better than she got to put an end to it once and for all. But mom isn't so sure these days. I haven't talked to her in over a year, and haven't seen her in over five. Mom saw her this summer, so she's in a better position to make that call. I just hope she's wrong.

KCChiefsMan 11-05-2005 11:00 PM

I started out with a 20 oz Top Shelf Long Island Iced tea, a couple of big beers, now I'm back home drinking boxed wine, yes Franzia.....now I'm going out to the bar...peace, I'm pretty tipsy

ENDelt260 11-05-2005 11:03 PM

Quote:

Don't ever come visit me at my bar.

Eh, I feel bad for the kid, but I didn't really do myself any harm. I've been a regular at that bar longer than the bartender in question has been able to drink. Long after he doesn't work there any more the owner will be making sure I get discounted drinks.

Raiderhater 11-05-2005 11:10 PM

Quote:

Eh, I feel bad for the kid, but I didn't really do myself any harm. I've been a regular at that bar longer than the bartender in question has been able to drink. Long after he doesn't work there any more the owner will be making sure I get discounted drinks.

I'm not exactly concerned about you winding up in Tyler Texas any time soon, but just the same, we'll go out after I get off. Until that time, you can sit in your hotel room waiting.

ENDelt260 11-05-2005 11:12 PM

Wait... I was confused. You're working at a bar now?

Oh, you've got no worries. I don't even know the owner of your bar.

Raiderhater 11-05-2005 11:23 PM

Quote:

Wait... I was confused. You're working at a bar now?

Oh, you've got no worries. I don't even know the owner of your bar.

Yeah, I started working at a restaruant bar last Saturday. The only place in town I found that didn't insist on promoting from the wait staff for bar positions. Of course, the place has only been open for 4 weeks, so their options are still kind of limited.

And I'm not too concerned about who know or don't know, I know how loud you are, and I know a manager would just happen to be passing by when you blurt out about how I have been hooking you up. :)

ENDelt260 11-05-2005 11:27 PM

Quote:

Yeah, I started working at a restaruant bar last Saturday. The only place in town I found that didn't insist on promoting from the wait staff for bar positions. Of course, the place has only been open for 4 weeks, so their options are still kind of limited.

And I'm not too concerned about who know or don't know, I know how loud you are, and I know a manager would just happen to be passing by when you blurt out about how I have been hooking you up. :)

Well, hell... just charge me full price. Then when the manager walks by he'll hear me yelling, "You fucking asshole! How long we been friends? You can't give me a free beer or two?"

Raiderhater 11-05-2005 11:32 PM

Quote:

Well, hell... just charge me full price. Then when the manager walks by he'll hear me yelling, "You fucking asshole! How long we been friends? You can't give me a free beer or two?"

I ought to charge you double, but I like taking care of family and friends when I am able.

KChiefsQT 11-06-2005 01:25 AM

not quite sure. sone wine

ENDelt260 11-06-2005 03:12 AM

Well, I drank Newcastle all night. Bought a sixer before I left the house and had a couple, then decided to keep drinking it at the bar.

the poor kid I unintentionally ratted on last night got fired. The owners of the bar bought my tab tonight. I still feel kinda bad, but they tried to assuage my guilt by explaining to me that last night was not his first offense.

KChiefsQT 11-06-2005 03:13 AM

Quote:

Well, I drank Newcastle all night. Bought a sixer before I left the house and had a couple, then decided to keep drinking it at the bar.

the poor kid I unintentionally ratted on last night got fired. The owners of the bar bought my tab tonight. I still feel kinda bad, but they tried to assuage my guilt by explaining to me that last night was not his first offense.

free tab. dot feel guilty.;

|Zach| 11-09-2005 05:16 AM

http://www.vimeo.com/clip=19451

Mr. Kotter 11-10-2005 10:31 PM

Settling in with the popcorn over at the Footballhottie thread....

I heard Captain Morgan and Diet Coke calling my name from the kitchen.

ENDelt260 11-10-2005 10:35 PM

I just picked up a sixer of Pacifico and an order of "Super Nachos" aka "There's so much shit in this styrofoam box that a mere mortal would perish if he were to consume it all in one sitting"

Megbert 11-10-2005 10:39 PM

Quote:

I just picked up a sixer of Pacifico and an order of "Super Nachos" aka "There's so much shit in this styrofoam box that a mere mortal would perish if he were to consume it all in one sitting"

You my friend are living the hi-life. Filiberto's? Los Beto's? Vaqueros? Your public deserves to know.

ENDelt260 11-10-2005 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AZChiefFan
You my friend are living the hi-life. Filiberto's? Los Beto's? Vaqueros? Your public deserves to know.

Los Betos.

Mr. Kotter 11-10-2005 10:42 PM

Quote:

There was a joint called "La Casi-ta" in Colorado Springs when I lived there.....awesome and massive nachos. They also sold huge ass, stiff margaritas "to go." We'd always go through the drive thru on the way home after a night on North Academy.

Reaper16 11-10-2005 11:23 PM

5for5SB's ****ing blood.

Mr. Kotter 11-10-2005 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16
5for5SB's ****ing blood.

Translation?

Anyone? :hmmm:

Reaper16 11-10-2005 11:28 PM

Quote:

Translation?

Anyone? :hmmm:

Its my drink of choice. See the "you heard it second" thread.

Extra Point 11-10-2005 11:40 PM

Three Heinekens and a Tequila Sunrise. Beer Looter Dude went over the border....

Mr. Kotter 11-18-2005 09:17 PM

Ice water, while I proceed to get some work done. Hoping to have time for a cocktail later.

go bo 11-18-2005 09:28 PM

Quote:

Ice water, while I proceed to get some work done. Hoping to have time for a cocktail later.

i never have figured out exactly what a cock's tail looks like, but i'm hopin' meatpeeker can scope one out and tell me about it... :) :) :)

angel 11-18-2005 09:42 PM

Scottish Nut

StcChief 11-18-2005 10:20 PM

Yippie-Yi-Yo Grille.
Micro Brew Oktoberfest
Very tasty

grandllama 11-18-2005 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angel
Scottish Nut

Since I just returned this evening, I shall let that one slide for now... :ROFL

Mr. Kotter 11-18-2005 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grandllama
Since I just returned this evening, I shall let that one slide for now... :ROFL

Given the avvy you are sportin', you better. :)

chefsos 11-18-2005 11:31 PM

My drink of choice tonight is a nice, cold Yuengling longneck.

My drink of reality is two hour old coffee.

grandllama 11-18-2005 11:33 PM

Quote:

Given the avvy you are sportin', you better. :)

Like I said, its been a loooooong year... a few changes have taken place ROFLROFLROFL

Mr. Kotter 11-18-2005 11:36 PM

Quote:

Like I said, its been a loooooong year... a few changes have taken place ROFLROFLROFL

Gotta say, you'd have been the last guy I was expectin' to pull a Hel'n on us. :hmmm:

jk....how are the twins and the wife doin'?

grandllama 11-18-2005 11:58 PM

Quote:

Gotta say, you'd have been the last guy I was expectin' to pull a Hel'n on us. :hmmm:

jk....how are the twins and the wife doin'?

No wife, Ms. Llama bailed and moved back to Indy last november... twins are doing fine, boy is huge, but I've only seen them twice since they were born...

Mr. Kotter 11-19-2005 12:09 AM

Quote:

No wife, Ms. Llama bailed and moved back to Indy last november... twins are doing fine, boy is huge, but I've only seen them twice since they were born...

Eh, sorry to hear about that. Good to hear the kids are good.

Archie F. Swin 11-19-2005 12:15 AM

Shiner Bock....bettah recognize!

TinyEvel 11-19-2005 12:27 AM

Whatever's cold!

Started wtih a St. Pauli Girl, then 3 Sam Adams, Now a Newcastle.

I've been making my way through the office party leftovers!

Mr. Kotter 11-19-2005 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinyevel
Started wtih a St. Pauli Girl, then 3 Sam Adams, Now a Newcastle.

I've been making my way through the office party leftovers!

Ah, the best kinda beer: free. :)

BigOlChiefsfan 11-19-2005 11:22 PM

Old Ezra - 7 year old 101 Bourbon.

FloridaChief 11-19-2005 11:25 PM

Ahhh YES!!! My favorite thread!!!!

Crown & Diets tonight, punctuated by ice-cold shots of Midori...

Oh, my...

luv 11-19-2005 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FloridaChief
Ahhh YES!!! My favorite thread!!!!

Crown & Diets tonight, punctuated by ice-cold shots of Midori...

Oh, my...

I haven't had Crown in a while. I loved it, but I think I got a little too drunk off of it one night. Some friends and I opened and finished the bottle I had bought. We'd drank so much before that, I don't even remember breaking out the bottle. :shrug:

I had some Sierra Nevada Pale Ale with dinner. Still some jello shots in the fridge that I made last weekend.

Over-Head 11-20-2005 12:01 AM

Same as any other night. Jack, stright, no ice :D

SLAG 11-20-2005 12:45 AM

Mickeys 40 Water, And Sam Adams Holiday Mix Pack

Danush 11-20-2005 01:42 AM

Absinthe earlier. Green tea now.

FloridaChief 11-20-2005 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danush
Absinthe earlier.

I'm NOT jealous! I'm NOT jealous!

:cuss:

ENDelt260 11-20-2005 02:36 AM

I'm drinking a Sparks right now.

I got up today at.... uh, well I dunno. There was some consumption early in the day. At one point I was gonna go to the store to get more and when I went outside I ran into one of my youngster neighbors on his way to the pool.. case of Bud Light in tow... "Hey man, we need a fourth for beer pong."

Blam, there goes my afternoon.

Many beers and a couple tosses in the pool later, I find myself in my living room munching on a delivered Wiz Wit. I laid down... supposedly just for a couple hours before I went out drinking.

I woke up at 1. Just bought two sixers of Newcastle and a can of Sparks at the store. This is my Saturday night.

KChiefsQT 11-20-2005 02:48 AM

bud light.