ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football ***Official Gruden QB Camp Thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271460)

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-05-2013 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9560607)
Well he made a bet that he would. So either he does or he's a little bundle of sticks.

Quit talking out of your ass, you corn-stick, Jaguar tranny-****er. I have NEVER made such a bet or claim.
Posted via Mobile Device

B14ckmon 04-05-2013 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9560629)
Quit talking out of your ass, you corn-stick, Jaguar tranny-****er. I have NEVER made such a bet or claim.
Posted via Mobile Device

We are talking about penbook you reerun.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-05-2013 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9560640)
We are talking about penbook you reerun.

If you want penbook, you have to come through me. Good luck with that.
Posted via Mobile Device

Lex Luthor 04-05-2013 09:11 PM

I just find it astounding that there are actually some Chiefs fans who are rooting for the Chiefs to draft an offensive lineman, and they can't wait to taunt the fans who want the Chiefs to draft Geno Smith.

I can understand Cockmon, the Jags fan. He's just a troll who apparently likes to stir up shit. He doesn't really count.

I hope like hell the Chiefs draft Geno Smith. I'll survive if they don't, but I truly don't understand why guys like RunKC plan to celebrate if they draft a ****ing offensive lineman or another ****ing defensive lineman. It makes no sense. I know, the Geno fans may get a little overzealous at times, but come on.

penbrook 04-05-2013 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 9560717)
I just find it astounding that there are actually some Chiefs fans who are rooting for the Chiefs to draft an offensive lineman, and they can't wait to taunt the fans who want the Chiefs to draft Geno Smith.

I can understand Cockmon, the Jags fan. He's just a troll who apparently likes to stir up shit. He doesn't really count.

I hope like hell the Chiefs draft Geno Smith. I'll survive if they don't, but I truly don't understand why guys like RunKC plan to celebrate if they draft a ****ing offensive lineman or another ****ing defensive lineman. It makes no sense. I know, the Geno fans may get a little overzealous at times, but come on.

This.

007 04-06-2013 12:51 AM

That was a damn good episode. Learned quite a bit about the kid and came away impressed with him. He is more than just stat lines. The kid knows his football.

mdchiefsfan 04-06-2013 04:00 AM

Quote:

Because some idiots get lost in their desire to be right.

J Diddy 04-06-2013 04:41 AM

Quote:

If by "overzealous" you mean the total unwillingness to see anything from another point of view and acting like obnoxious asses to those whose opinions may differentiate, then yes. That probably has more to do with the rooting for an offensive lineman, than the actual offensive lineman themself.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 04-06-2013 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 9560910)
Because some conservatives get so lost in their desire to be right. Even to the point of seeing the USA implode.

:)

mdchiefsfan 04-06-2013 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint (Post 9560925)
:)

To the DC with you!!! :D

Ace Gunner 04-06-2013 06:41 AM

Quote:

because this forum has always been more about being right and less about false hope.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-06-2013 06:52 AM

Suck the penii, hatahs.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-06-2013 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9560913)
If by "overzealous" you mean the total unwillingness to see anything from another point of view and acting like obnoxious asses to those whose opinions may differentiate, then yes. That probably has more to do with the rooting for an offensive lineman, than the actual offensive lineman themself.

If the "other points of view" weren't so goddamn ****ing stupid, we wouldn't HAVE this issue, now would we?
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Laz 04-06-2013 08:55 AM

Quote:

people around here talk and laugh all the time about "I can't want until *insert bad thing* happens for CP to implode"

why are you surprised now?

Saccopoo 04-06-2013 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefMojo (Post 9558783)
I do have concerns about Geno and bad weather. The facts are there he struggles mightily if conditions aren't nice. Something to think about if your a team that deals with cold weather and wind.

Do you now?

Based on what?

The 2012 Pinstripe Bowl?

Where Geno went for 19/28 for 201 yards, 2 TD's and 0 Ints? (And another TD called back for a questionable penalty.) With one safety being a leg whip and a terrible grounding call by the official.

Versus the other high QB prospect Ryan Nassib, who played at Syracuse (bad weather all the time), who was 11/23 for 130 yards, 2 TD's and 1 Int. (With two other potential Int's dropped by the defensive backs.)

Maybe, just maybe, it was a pretty shitty weather condition all the way around with driving snow, high winds, etc.

But I'm sure you've seen all of Geno's horrible games he's had in inclement weather right?