ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs We all know what happened. It’s on Mahomes. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318183)

ThePatriotWay 10-15-2018 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13818737)
Good for you. You seem to be slightly reeruned so that would explain it.

Is that the best you got, punk? ROFL I own you. PatsNation owns you.

gimmieshelter69rs 10-15-2018 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 13817614)
I'm literally not even mad at this loss, and I'm usually inconsolable after we lose.

Pat played like garbage for like the first 28 minutes of this game and we STILL put up 40 points and STILL could have beaten the Pats in a game they didn't get called for a single ****ing penalty (bull****ingshit).

The Pats need to bring their A game to beat us. If we bring our A game for 4 quarters, we rout any team in the league not named the Rams.

The pats dont get penalties becauaw they spend alot of time at practice working on proper technique and fudementals. And unlike in KC a coatly penalty in new england can have you standing on the sideline. Belichick dont tolerate that crap

Sassy Squatch 10-15-2018 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThePatriotWay (Post 13818743)
Is that the best you got, punk? ROFL I own you. PatsNation owns you.

You're the one that brought weak sauce trolling like "Alex Smith is better than Patrick Mahomes, hurr durr". Trolling is supposed to be irritating, not so dumb we just point and laugh in your face.

Imon Yourside 10-15-2018 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13818737)
Good for you. You seem to be slightly reeruned so that would explain it.

What do you mean slightly? it's a full on affliction. :drool:

R8RFAN 10-15-2018 05:17 AM

Cheaps have a helluva team and a damn good QB in Mahomey... You guys are gonna be there in the end and it may just be your year this year.

I am very impressed by the balance of the Cheaps team as much as it pains me to say.

The Pats are just the Pats, in Camarohead the Cheaps would have won that game

ThePatriotWay 10-15-2018 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13818746)
You're the one that brought weak sauce trolling like "Alex Smith is better than Patrick Mahomes, hurr durr". Trolling is supposed to be irritating, not so dumb we just point and laugh in your face.

Oh you're most definitely annoyed/irritated lol. Alex Smith put up more points against us last year. Why is that? Your Lord and Savior couldn't put up more?? :hmmm:

Chiefs=Champions 10-15-2018 05:26 AM

The guy who's life sucks so much he spends all his time on opposition message boards "owning" is back to make us feel bad LMAO . The only thing he does is make us feel bad for laughing so hard at how pathetic his life is LMAO

ThePatriotWay 10-15-2018 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs=Good (Post 13818758)
The guy who's life sucks so much he spends all his time on opposition message boards "owning" is back to make us feel bad LMAO . The only thing he does is make us feel bad for laughing so hard at how pathetic his life is LMAO

Guarantee my life in infinitely better than yours is, you basement dwelling neckbeard. ROFL

Im on Pats planet right now. You act like its hard to have multiple tabs open? Lmao i guess that might be challenging for you.

Sassy Squatch 10-15-2018 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThePatriotWay (Post 13818757)
Oh you're most definitely annoyed/irritated lol. Alex Smith put up more points against us last year. Why is that? Your Lord and Savior couldn't put up more?? :hmmm:

On the contrary, I'm quite happy with Mahomes. Smith played his best game in his 14 year career and put up 42 points on you guys. Mahomes had one of the weaker games of his fledgling career and put up 40.

Chiefs=Champions 10-15-2018 05:29 AM

Mahomes outplayed Brady in his 7th career game. Maybe if we didnt have 4 starters out on defense we win that game. Either way im very encouraged by Mahome's game - you can tell how impressed Brady was too, he literally sprinted to pay his respects. Game recognizes game!

Chiefs=Champions 10-15-2018 05:34 AM

I'm not surprised you are on multiple forums at once. You spend all your time online - you are on here at all times of the night LMAO

ThePatriotWay 10-15-2018 05:36 AM

Anymore excuses, ladies? Maybe if you weren't handed 21 free points by our defense, you wouldn't have even had a chance at the end. ROFL.

Pats are just getting warmed up!!

mr. tegu 10-15-2018 05:36 AM

We all know what happened. It’s on Mahomes.

With 10 days to prepare Belichick had absolutely no answer for Mahomes and the offense. The Chiefs will still finish with a better record so hopefully the Patriots make it to Arrowhead in the playoffs so they can get 50 points put on them. Brady won’t keep getting lucky on his 40 yard Hail Mary’s.

Chiefs=Champions 10-15-2018 05:36 AM

Nebraska LMAO

ThePatriotWay 10-15-2018 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 13818769)
With 10 days to prepare Belichick had absolutely no answer for Mahomes and the offense. The Chiefs will still finish with a better record so hopefully the Patriots make it to Arrowhead in the playoffs so they can get 50 points put on them. Brady won’t keep getting lucky on his 40 yard Hail Mary’s.

9 points in the first half lol....you were handed 21 free points in the 2nd half, beavis.