ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs 810 Just said someone got murderd outside Arrowhead (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=279094)

KChiefer 12-05-2013 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 10249259)
Hey look...jsp's crony just showed up.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_w3lDIQSvd0...40/bullies.jpg

ROFL

Xano has been butt-raped on the reg and only has to turn around to tell his dad.

Mr. Flopnuts 12-05-2013 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 10249101)
It's the bullshit, hair-trigger take-every-situation-to-the-brink mentality that leads to shit like this.

A lot of you mother****ers need to stop flexing your nuts and take a Quaalude.

NSFW

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wBe13StTKaM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

'Hamas' Jenkins 12-05-2013 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 10249384)
NSFW

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wBe13StTKaM" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

ROFL

Apparently, the 2006 n00b of the year agrees with me.

hometeam 12-05-2013 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 10249101)
It's the bullshit, hair-trigger take-every-situation-to-the-brink mentality that leads to shit like this.

A lot of you mother****ers need to stop flexing your nuts and take a Quaalude.

Cant fight evolution.

Rausch 12-05-2013 09:01 AM

Quote:

NSFW

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wBe13StTKaM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I think I had that conversation a few years back about 'shrooms...

Rausch 12-05-2013 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 10249503)
Cant fight evolution.

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/...395-sfSpan.jpg

Evolution brought to a screeching halt...

ShowtimeSBMVP 02-21-2014 12:29 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Missouri man charged with involuntary manslaughter in death of Kansas City Chiefs fan in Arrowhead Stadium parking lot - <a href="https://twitter.com/AP">@AP</a></p>&mdash; Breaking News (@BreakingNews) <a href="https://twitter.com/BreakingNews/statuses/436930448519098369">February 21, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

TLO 02-21-2014 12:34 PM

Quote:

NSFW

LMAO

Mr. Flopnuts 02-21-2014 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 10445071)
LMAO

Heh I forgot about that guy. That video cracks me up every time I watch it.

Rain Man 02-21-2014 01:00 PM

Did we ever get a definitive story on what exactly happened and who was arrested?

Smed1065 02-21-2014 01:05 PM

KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A Missouri man is charged with involuntary manslaughter in the death of a Kansas City Chiefs fan in an Arrowhead Stadium parking lot.

Jackson County prosecutor Jean Peters Baker announced the charge Friday against 23-year-old Joshua T. Bradley of Independence. He was arrested early Friday and is being held on $75,000 bond.

Smithville resident Kyle Van Winkle died after being confronted by a group of fans Dec. 1 when he was found in the wrong vehicle in the parking lot. Police say the Jeep looked like one that Van Winkle rode in to the game.

Peters Baker said Friday that Bradley hit Van Winkle more than once during the confrontation.

An autopsy found that Van Winkle died from a blow to the head.

http://www.startribune.com/nation/246562851.html

kstater 02-21-2014 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 10445137)
Did we ever get a definitive story on what exactly happened and who was arrested?

Kid got in the wrong jeep. One that was exactly like his, only 2 rows over. Honest mistake. Was drunk and thought it was his. Was just sitting there waiting for the other people to get to the jeep. Other drunk dude goes apeshit thinking someone was stealing his jeep.

Rain Man 02-21-2014 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 10445181)
Kid got in the wrong jeep. One that was exactly like his, only 2 rows over. Honest mistake. Was drunk and thought it was his. Was just sitting there waiting for the other people to get to the jeep. Other drunk dude goes apeshit thinking someone was stealing his jeep.

That's really unfortunate.

BourbonMan 02-21-2014 01:48 PM

Jackson County authorities have charged a 25-year-old Independence man with involuntary manslaughter in the beating death of Kyle Van Winkle outside Arrowhead Stadium in December.

Joshua T. Bradley made his first court appearance late Friday morning and told a judge he plans to hire an attorney.
According to prosecutors, an autopsy showed that Van Winkle, 30, died from a blow to his head sustained during the Dec. 1 altercation — described by prosecutors as “very brief” — while the Kansas City Chiefs played the Denver Broncos. He sustained blunt force trauma to his head and neck.
“This is such a personal tragedy for this family,” Jackson County Prosecutor Jean Peters Baker said during a noon press conference Friday. She did not provide details on what led to the altercation and would not say whether Bradley had tickets to the game.
Because Bradley left the stadium parking lot before police arrived, authorities were not able to get his blood tested to determine his blood alcohol level, Baker said.
Van Winkle’s father, Dean Van Winkle, thanked authorities for their work. He paused momentarily while reading a statement on behalf of the family.
“Kyle was a hard-working, honest young man,” he said. “He sincerely loved people and cared about people, especially his family, especially his wife, Jenni, and his new baby son, Will. I firmly believe that he still truly does that today but from heaven.”
Van Winkle had gone to the game with his father, other relatives and friends. During the first quarter, the Smithville resident told his father he was going to the restroom but never returned to his seat.
Instead, he walked into the parking lot for unknown reasons and got into an apparently unlocked green Jeep that was similar to a vehicle in his tailgating convoy. The Jeep was parked in the same row where his group had parked but about 10 vehicles closer to the stadium.
According to court records:
The Jeep’s owner and young son returned to the vehicle and found Van Winkle either passed out or sleeping inside. The owner attempted to wake Van Winkle, whom he believed to be intoxicated, and sent his son for help. Several people soon arrived at the Jeep.
An argument ensued between Van Winkle and one of the bystanders. “That bigger feller (suspect) he walked away and something was said and he turned around and he just started hitting him (victim),” court records quote the Jeep’s owner as telling police.
After Van Winkle fell to the ground, the attacker continued hitting him, the records said.
According to police reports, the attacker left Van Winkle on the pavement. Another bystander propped him up against a bus. After they noticed Van Winkle had turned blue, bystanders flagged down a security guard and started CPR.
According to court records, witnesses identified the attacker as Bradley
, who left the scene before police arrived. When investigators attempted to question him the day after Van Winkle died, Bradley requested an attorney, court records said.
Prosecutors delayed filing charges until receiving results from tests done during an autopsy.
Van Winkle, who worked at CommunityAmerica Credit Union, left a wife and baby born seven weeks before he died.
Copyright 2014 The Kansas City Star. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2014/02/21...#storylink=cpy

Dayze 02-21-2014 02:19 PM

Quote:

It's a Jeep thing. you wouldn't understand.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 02-21-2014 02:25 PM

Quote:

Wasn't even the the perp's jeep.

Al Czervik 02-21-2014 02:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy lost the toss (Post 10445311)
Wasn't even the the perp's jeep.

Exactly....Stupid Drunk had to play badass on someone else's problem....

Hope he gets sent up the river for several years....

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 02-21-2014 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Czervik (Post 10445325)

Looks like a pill-head

Reerun_KC 02-21-2014 03:24 PM

Quote:

The amount of stupid and drunk that come out of Arrowhead on Sundays is staggering...

So many drunks driving home... Its pure reerunation.

Lzen 02-21-2014 03:41 PM

Quote:

NSFW

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wBe13StTKaM" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

Holy crap! I think it's safe to assume that he found some Quaaludes prior to recording this.

bdj23 02-21-2014 05:35 PM

Quote:

Exactly what I pictured him to look likem

KChiefs1 02-21-2014 09:12 PM

Quote:

Penalty should fit the crime.
Put him in the same cell as the pervert who murdered that 10 year old in Springfield & then put him in a cell with 10 hardened criminals for their recreation.

Buzz 02-21-2014 09:20 PM

How did that dude not stroke out?

Pasta Little Brioni 02-21-2014 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 10445392)
The amount of stupid and drunk that come out of Arrowhead on Sundays is staggering...

So many drunks driving home... Its pure reerunation.

It is embarrassing at times

Halfcan 02-22-2014 10:39 AM

Quote:

25 to life most likely.

TimBone 02-22-2014 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 10446613)
25 to life most likely.

For involuntary manslaughter? I thought the sentence was way lighter than that. Like 10 years.

Halfcan 02-22-2014 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flybone McTimmerson (Post 10446616)
For involuntary manslaughter? I thought the sentence was way lighter than that. Like 10 years.

How do you involuntarilly bash someone to death? :hmmm: But you might be right-maybe 10-20?

His kid will most likely live much lionger than that without a dad though.

Nickel D 02-22-2014 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flybone McTimmerson (Post 10446616)

Involuntary manslaughter in Missouri is a Class C Felony with a maximum sentence of 7 years.

Brock 02-22-2014 10:52 AM

Class c felony. He won't get more than 7 years.

Halfcan 02-22-2014 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10446134)
It is embarrassing at times

Yep I saw a drunk driver a few years ago plow into 2 cop motorcycles trying to direct traffic. The lady passed us cussing and honking at everyone because we were not driving fast enough in clogged traffic.

Evidently she jumped out and yelled at the cops that she would sue them for parking in the street and scratching her car before she was arrested. Some friends in a car ahead of us heard the whole thing.

"I know the law-you can't park in the street-I am sueing you!!"

Luckily the cops were down a block with another fender bender and were not hurt.

Halfcan 02-22-2014 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nickel D (Post 10446630)
Involuntary manslaughter in Missouri is a Class C Felony with a maximum sentence of 7 years.

Seems pretty light for beating a guy to death.

MIAdragon 06-01-2016 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 10446644)
Seems pretty light for beating a guy to death.

Didn't even get that

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireSto...adium-39529536

ToxSocks 06-01-2016 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAdragon (Post 12255953)

That's so ****ed up.

scho63 06-01-2016 03:17 PM

Probation for beating someone to death? WTF???

And people get 10 years for selling weed or stealing diapers.

Deberg_1990 06-01-2016 03:56 PM

Wow. Unreal

So why did he beat the dude so hard? Did he feel threatened by him?

I mean, I'd be a little pissed if some guy passed out I my car too, but most would have sympathy as well. Puzzling.

KevB 06-01-2016 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 12256015)
Wow. Unreal

So why did he beat the dude so hard? Did he feel threatened by him?

I mean, I'd be a little pissed if some guy passed out I my car too, but most would have sympathy as well. Puzzling.

At the link, there's a video with the defense attorney telling the defendant's side of the story. Who knows what is true or not, but that certainly sheds a different light on things and would explain the light sentence.

Bowser 06-01-2016 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAdragon (Post 12255953)

What in the actual ****? I could go steal a car and get more time than that.

Wasn't Joshua Bradley's dad in law enforcement, or something like?

Bowser 06-01-2016 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevB (Post 12256028)
At the link, there's a video with the defense attorney telling the defendant's side of the story. Who knows what is true or not, but that certainly sheds a different light on things and would explain the light sentence.

<style>.mcclatchy-embed{position:relative;padding:42px 0 56.25%;height:0;overflow:hidden;max-width:100%}.mcclatchy-embed iframe{position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%}</style><div class="mcclatchy-embed"><iframe src="http://www.kansascity.com/latest-news/article81120737.html/video-embed" width="640" height="402" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true"></iframe></div>

Prison Bitch 06-01-2016 04:21 PM

Apparently the deceased had a confrontation after he got out of the car. We don't know the details.

SAUTO 06-01-2016 04:23 PM

If true it makes sense

KCUnited 07-13-2016 10:20 AM

Could this change tailgating at Arrowhead as we know it?

Family of man beaten to death in Arrowhead Stadium parking lot sues Kansas City Chiefs

http://fox4kc.com/2016/07/11/family-...s-city-chiefs/

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- The Kansas City Chiefs are facing a lawsuit, claiming that it didn’t provide proper security for fans both in and outside Arrowhead Stadium.
The suit stems from the 2013 death of Kyle Van Winkle.

Van Winkle returned to Lot A during December 1, 2013's Chiefs game vs. the Denver Broncos. His attorney says the new father may have been tired and ended up getting into the wrong Jeep during the game. The Jeep’s owner found him passed out in his car, and sent his son to get help.

“The young boy went to find help but couldn’t find anybody other than as he put it, a bunch of drunk fans doing the tomahawk chop,” attorney Bill Carr said.

One of the people who responded was Joshua Bradley, who wasn't in the stadium parking lot to attend the game, according to the suit. It’s unclear what time he got to the Arrowhead Stadium parking lot, but the lawsuit points out the Chiefs opened it up to fans five hours before kickoff.

“They’ve essentially created a multi-acre bar out there at Arrowhead Stadium parking lots with no security, no bouncers, no restrictions on what kind of alcohol they are serving, how much alcohol is being served, who is drinking the alcohol, because they don’t care because people are paying those prices to get into the parking lot,” Carr said.

Witnesses say Bradley and Van Winkle had an argument that lasted several minutes, before he admits to punching Van Winkle, an assault that left him unconscious. According to the lawsuit several more minutes went by until the crowd realized he wasn’t breathing, and he was dead by the time help arrived.

Bradley plead guilty to involuntary manslaughter in June and was sentenced to five years probation. He's also named in the lawsuit.

“It’s unbelievable to think in a crowd so big, that there was no one around to help,” his widow Jennifer Van Winkle said.

She declined to comment on the lawsuit Monday, but spoke to FOX 4 in 2015 for a story about Chiefs security. That investigation found 25 assaults over the two years since Van Winkle’s death. The lawsuit cites 60 cases where police reports were generated over a 12-year period before the parking lot assault.

Van Winkle and her attorney accuse the Chiefs of promoting a party atmosphere, at the expense of fan safety.

“This is bound to have happened, it is tragic for this family that this has happened this is a devastating loss to this family,” Carr said.

“It’s not a matter in my mind of if it will happen again, it’s when it will happen again,” Jennifer Van Winkle said in November, 2015.

FOX 4 reached out to the Chiefs on Monday, which directed us to attorneys who said they couldn’t comment on pending litigation.

However, back in November the Chiefs did issue the following statement:

"The safety of our fans is our top priority, not just on gameday, but at all Arrowhead Events. We`ve always exercised comprehensive security procedures which are consistently reviewed to ensure fan safety. We are in constant communication with law enforcement officials including KCPD, the Jackson County Sherriff`s department, the FBI and the Joint Terrorism Task Force, along with the National Football League. We take pride in creating a safe environment for our guests and will continue to take appropriate measures to ensure safety in our stadium and parking lots."

allen_kcCard 07-13-2016 10:32 AM

RIP Van Winkle

BigCatDaddy 07-13-2016 10:33 AM

Never pass over the chance to sue because someone else ****ed up.... the American way.

gblowfish 07-13-2016 10:35 AM

I have a feeling the NFL lawyers will be able to beat up the Van Winkle lawyers....

Discuss Thrower 07-13-2016 11:49 AM

Good luck keeping attendance numbers up if the authorities start regulating booze consumption -goes for both tenants of the TSC.

Demonpenz 07-13-2016 12:04 PM

It's better just to watch the game at your house and save money

KChiefs1 07-13-2016 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 12313676)
Never pass over the chance to sue because someone else ****ed up.... the American way.

'Merica

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KCUnited 07-13-2016 12:12 PM

Not sure what they could do before the game, other than shorten the gate times for prime time games, but then they had better step their parking logistics game up. I could maybe see some type of regulation attempt of people just loitering out in the lot during the game without a ticket.

WhawhaWhat 07-13-2016 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 12313662)
She declined to comment on the lawsuit Monday, but spoke to FOX 4 in 2015 for a story about Chiefs security. That investigation found 25 assaults over the two years since Van Winkle’s death. The lawsuit cites 60 cases where police reports were generated over a 12-year period before the parking lot assault.

Considering the amount of people that are tailgating each week (60,000?), that's pretty much nobody getting arrested on a regular basis. Not really much of a public nuisance but I guess lawyers are always on the hustle for money.

stevieray 07-13-2016 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 12313812)
Not sure what they could do before the game, other than shorten the gate times for prime time games, but then they had better step their parking logistics game up. I could maybe see some type of regulation attempt of people just loitering out in the lot during the game without a ticket.

...people set up TVs to watch the games.

ChiefsCountry 07-13-2016 12:32 PM

Good hopefully it cleans up some the trash that tailgates and goes to the games.

'Hamas' Jenkins 07-13-2016 12:43 PM

People that really want to have a good time won't come to a slaughterhouse, and we've got entirely too many troublemakers there. Too many 40-year-old adolescents, felons, power drinkers, and trustees of modern chemistry. It's gonna change.

KCUnited 07-13-2016 12:49 PM

Maybe they'll try a version of what Wrigley is attempting by creating their own branded tailgating experience outside the stadium in which they reap all the booze/food revenue.

mikeyis4dcats. 07-13-2016 12:58 PM

I've never needed to find a cop or security after a game, but they shouldn't be hard to find. Find any traffic route.

Titty Meat 07-13-2016 01:07 PM

Tailgating is boring

Bowser 07-13-2016 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 12313881)
People that really want to have a good time won't come to a slaughterhouse, and we've got entirely too many troublemakers there. Too many 40-year-old adolescents, felons, power drinkers, and trustees of modern chemistry. It's gonna change.

http://i.imgur.com/oDJtu3r.gif

DaneMcCloud 07-13-2016 02:03 PM

I've never understood why people load up a camper or Winnebago, park at Arrowhead, grill meats, drink and watch the game on a TV.

What's the point?

jspchief 07-13-2016 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay (Post 12313954)
Tailgating is boring

You're so edgy

sedated 07-13-2016 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 12314097)
You're so edgy

He's not the best colorman in the league for nothing, folks!

DaFace 07-13-2016 02:38 PM

The families of a bunch of people killed in the theater shooting in Aurora just lost their civil case against Cinemark and are now on the hook for Cinemark's $700k in legal fees.

Be sure you have a rock solid case before you go trying to pin liability for an individual's actions on another organization that only had peripheral control.

Titty Meat 07-13-2016 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 12314097)
You're so edgy

Another jsp post on my dick? No way!

sedated 07-13-2016 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 12313812)
I could maybe see some type of regulation attempt of people just loitering out in the lot during the game without a ticket.

Don't they already do this? I know I've been to a Royals game and been asked to go into the game or leave the parking lot around the 3rd inning.

Discuss Thrower 07-13-2016 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 12314113)
The families of a bunch of people killed in the theater shooting in Aurora just lost their civil case against Cinemark and are now on the hook for Cinemark's $700k in legal fees.

Be sure you have a rock solid case before you go trying to pin liability for an individual's actions on another organization that only had peripheral control.

Why haven't I seen any hot takes about how evil corporations / lawyers are on social media? If something doesn't spark outrage it didn't actually happen.

BWillie 07-13-2016 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay (Post 12313954)
Tailgating is boring

Agreed

Titty Meat 07-13-2016 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 12314116)
Don't they already do this? I know I've been to a Royals game and been asked to go into the game or leave the parking lot around the 3rd inning.

You were probably too sauced off Stella Artois or whatever you Volker folks drink ROFL

Discuss Thrower 07-13-2016 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay (Post 12314121)
You were probably too sauced off Stella Artois or whatever you Volker folks drink ROFL

Keep talking shit about Volker.

Titty Meat 07-13-2016 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 12314124)
Keep talking shit about Volker.

It's a fun area but I'd imagine sedated was the guy calling the cops on people for setting off fireworks. Doesn't seem like a fun guy.

DaFace 07-13-2016 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 12314117)
Why haven't I seen any hot takes about how evil corporations / lawyers are on social media? If something doesn't spark outrage it didn't actually happen.

I think most people tend to agree that the civil suit was way out of line. You can't reasonably expect a movie theater to be equipped to handle a guy wearing armor and packing automatic weapons - especially before there was any precedent for an event like that.

This case against the Chiefs isn't quite as outlandish - it's not completely unreasonable to expect that there should be at least SOME sort of security out in the lots - but it's still a pretty big stretch.

Discuss Thrower 07-13-2016 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 12314128)
I think most people tend to agree that the civil suit was way out of line. You can't reasonably expect a movie theater to be equipped to handle a guy wearing armor and packing automatic weapons - especially before there was any precedent for an event like that.

This case against the Chiefs isn't quite as outlandish - it's not completely unreasonable to expect that there should be at least SOME sort of security out in the lots - but it's still a pretty big stretch.

Not a lawyer, but I've been conditioned as a frat bro to assume that the law will **** you over in any circumstance you don't control booze consumption like a Baptist with fascist tendencies.

Titty Meat 07-13-2016 02:48 PM

Lawsuits against the Chiefs have worked quite well the past few years.

KCUnited 07-13-2016 02:53 PM

Quote:

IDK, maybe there is, or maybe it's a Royals thing. I always go into the game before it starts unless I'm running late.

I was just highlighting the attorney's language in the article. They seem to be keying on gate times and people coming to the lot for the sole purpose of drinking. It seems like a lot of things that aren't the way they used to be are the result of lawsuits, win or lose. Factor that into the sports machine (especially the NFL) trend of how can we bleed even more money from our fans and I can see Arrowhead going to a more controlled, branded parking lot experience at some point in the future.

sedated 07-13-2016 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay (Post 12314126)
It's a fun area but I'd imagine sedated was the guy calling the cops on people for setting off fireworks. Doesn't seem like a fun guy.

Lol

Fish 07-13-2016 10:16 PM

Quote:

Yup. They do it for both Royals and Chiefs games. I've been told by both that you cannot just tailgate in the parking lot the entire time. At the same time, they have little authority to actually do something about it, and I'm certain you could just put your foot down and more than likely do what you're doing. But they absolutely have people trolling the lot telling people they have to buy a ticket or leave. It's bullshit.

Titty Meat 07-13-2016 10:27 PM

After you pay 30 bucks to park? That's a joke.

Lzen 07-14-2016 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay (Post 12314126)

PFFFFTTT!!!

ROFL ROFL