ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Another hot teacher caught having sex with student (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=253435)

Frosty 10-31-2014 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 11074051)
I blame Marilyn Manson, and Call of Duty games.

When I was in high school, it was the fault of KISS and violence on TV. Possibly disco, too.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-31-2014 03:50 PM

This is ****ed up. Seems like there are more young teachers now a days. All the ones I had were old as dirt.

Frosty 10-31-2014 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 11074066)
This is ****ed up. Seems like there are more young teachers now a days. All the ones I had were old as dirt.

I could only remember one bangable teacher from my high school days, my French teacher, Mrs. Fox. I recently went back and looked through my annual and found my memory wasn't faulty.

My speech teacher was seriously cool, though I didn't think she was very hot. I got a friend request from her on Facebook a couple of years ago and found she doesn't teach anymore but teaches Jazzercise for something to do. She actually looks pretty decent, though she has to be in 60's now.

ThaVirus 10-31-2014 05:51 PM

30 years ago it might have been something like "meet me *here* at this time". Today it's all documented in text messages that are archived by cell phone carriers.

30 years ago there probably wasn't too much in the way of exchanging nudes. Today you can literally take a nude and send it within 30 seconds.

What I'm getting at is that it's much easier to get caught. 30 years ago a teacher could have been accused but then what? There's no proof. These days you just call up Verizon and you've got everything you need to convict.

hometeam 10-31-2014 06:06 PM

Its not the incidents that are up. Its the getting caught that's up.

When I was in high school there was a teacher who was rumored to be banging several students, and we would see her out with football players 'cruising' town. So thats late 90's. It just wasnt the hip thing to do to leak it to the media, or even care.

Times a changin~

teedubya 10-31-2014 08:42 PM

So, my son just turned 13... when should I tell him about all these teachers that he may be able to lay pipe to?

Easy 6 10-31-2014 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 11074474)
So, my son just turned 13... when should I tell him about all these teachers that he may be able to lay pipe to?

Just tell him to keep his mouth shut even to his best buddies, the longer he does that... the longer he'll get the chance to bang a milf.

He grows up with huge self confidence with women, her career and marriage isnt ruined... its a win/win.

Fish 01-06-2015 05:47 PM

Saw this in Facebook. The "Related" section under it caused me to spit beer on my monitor...

http://i61.tinypic.com/2vxpxkj.png

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...86711641.html#

A 42-year-old suburban mother of three is accused of having sex with a 17-year-old soccer player.

The inappropriate relationship was uncovered when an Upper Pottsgrove Police officer allegedly found Iris Gibney and the teen naked, having sex inside a parked car. The car was illegally parked in Hollenbach Park in Pottstown, Pennsylvania, after closing around 10:30 p.m. Nov. 15.

As the officer approached the car, he saw Gibney performing a sex act on the teen, according to an affidavit of probable cause obtained from police.
The 17-year-old Pottsgrove High School student said he met Gibney at a high school football game earlier this year, police said. She had been volunteering as a "cheer mom" for the cheerleading team that her daughter is a part of.

Confronted about the alleged affair, the teen told the officer he couldn't lie and admitted he was having sex with Gibney, according to police records.
Gibney, who works as an associate at Victoria's Secret in King of Prussia, told the officer, "I’ve never been in trouble before. I can't believe I did this. I have three children of my own — I am so, so sorry," according to the arrest report.

WhawhaWhat 01-13-2015 11:32 AM

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/...0949527306.jpghttp://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/...0949527310.jpg

Teacher, 23, arrested for having sex with her student, 18, just seven months after getting married to another man

Quote:

A 23-year-old teacher has been arrested after being accused of having sex with her 18-year-old student only seven months after tying the knot with another man.

Jessica Bonnett Acker is believed to have been involved in a relationship with the boy while teaching at Bryant High School in Cottondale, Alabama.

The pair were both interviewed by police and warrant for Acker's arrest was issued. She turned herself into the authorities the following day.

Acker, who is believed to have got married in May, was charged with engaging in a sex act or deviant sexual intercourse with a student under the age of 19.

After the revelations came to light, she also handed in her resignation to the Tuscaloosa City School District, according to AL.com.
Based soley on the pictorial evidence...Not guilty.

Titty Meat 01-13-2015 11:34 AM

I know a really stupid girl who's a whore if she ever passes her classes will become a teacher and I promise she will bang a student.

kcpasco 01-13-2015 11:55 AM

He was 18 at the time. You could argue she should be fired but to arrest her is just crazy.

Bowser 01-13-2015 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcpasco (Post 11266995)
He was 18 at the time. You could argue she should be fired but to arrest her is just crazy.

Can't have this whore of a woman destroying the mind of a young and gullible boy!

Yeah, that's bullshit. She resigned from her job, anyway. Let her find a new career. And a new husband, as he likely resigned from their marriage.

kcpasco 01-13-2015 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 11267003)
Can't have this whore of a woman destroying the mind of a young and gullible boy!

Yeah, that's bullshit. She resigned from her job, anyway. Let her find a new career. And a new husband, as he likely resigned from their marriage.

Yes I'm sure the boy was just devastated. It's probably momma thinking her poor boy was taken advantage of. Lol

Bowser 01-13-2015 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog (Post 11266963)
I know a really stupid girl who's a whore if she ever passes her classes will become a teacher and I promise she will bang a student.

Pics?

Bowser 01-13-2015 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcpasco (Post 11267015)
Yes I'm sure the boy was just devastated. It's probably momma thinking her poor boy was taken advantage of. Lol

This kid was high fiving all his close buds for banging the young hot teacher in the school. Hell, his confidence is going to soar going forward in life, most likely.

Tribal Warfare 01-13-2015 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 11267027)
This kid was high fiving all his close buds for banging the young hot teacher in the school. Hell, his confidence is going to soar going forward in life, most likely.

It will definitely help his rep, to score more poon.

gblowfish 01-13-2015 12:25 PM

Roll Tide!
Thunder Thighs!

WilliamTheIrish 01-13-2015 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 11248062)
Saw this in Facebook. The "Related" section under it caused me to spit beer on my monitor... ..

Update to this story by Fish

Cheer Mom Waives Premilinary Hearing

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/br...t_hearing.html

A Pottstown woman accused of having sex with an underage teenager in a parked car in November waived her preliminary hearing in a Montgomery County court Tuesday.

Iris Gibney, 42, faces charges of corruption of minors, disseminating obscene materials to a minor and trespassing in a motor vehicle. She is free on $50,000 bail.

Gibney waived the hearing in Gilbertsville District Court and will next face arraignment in February in Montgomery County Common Pleas Court.

Gibney and the teenager allegedly were caught naked inside a vehicle at Hollenbach Park by a police officer.

MORE COVERAGE
DA: Montco woman had sex with teen
The officer had spotted two vehicles in the Upper Pottsgrove park after it had closed on Nov. 15, at about 8:30 p.m., officials have said.

Investigators determined that Gibney and the teenager met while attending a function at Pottsgrove High School.

The pair then communicated via Twitter and Gibney later sent several nude photographs of herself to the teen, according to prosecutors.

Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/news/br...OhDWfjsvpF4.99

WilliamTheIrish 01-13-2015 12:43 PM

Article with pics. This woman..LMAO pics at the link.

Her attorney says she is "Devastated that she got caught by her behavior".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ads-trial.html

DaKCMan AP 01-13-2015 12:44 PM

WTF is wrong with these people?

BigMeatballDave 01-13-2015 12:52 PM

The kid was 18, why was she arrested? What am I missing?

BigMeatballDave 01-13-2015 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 11267164)
WTF is wrong with these people?

Nothing, in this case. Other than cheating on her husband.

WhawhaWhat 01-13-2015 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballDave (Post 11267186)
The kid was 18, why was she arrested? What am I missing?

Arrested for engaging in a sex act or deviant sexual intercourse with a student under the age of 19. If she was working at Target and he was working at Wendy's it would be cool. She is his teacher so they say it's illegal.

Bowser 01-13-2015 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 11267146)
Update to this story by Fish

Cheer Mom Waives Premilinary Hearing

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/br...t_hearing.html

A Pottstown woman accused of having sex with an underage teenager in a parked car in November waived her preliminary hearing in a Montgomery County court Tuesday.

Iris Gibney, 42, faces charges of corruption of minors, disseminating obscene materials to a minor and trespassing in a motor vehicle. She is free on $50,000 bail.

Gibney waived the hearing in Gilbertsville District Court and will next face arraignment in February in Montgomery County Common Pleas Court.

Gibney and the teenager allegedly were caught naked inside a vehicle at Hollenbach Park by a police officer.

MORE COVERAGE
DA: Montco woman had sex with teen
The officer had spotted two vehicles in the Upper Pottsgrove park after it had closed on Nov. 15, at about 8:30 p.m., officials have said.

Investigators determined that Gibney and the teenager met while attending a function at Pottsgrove High School.

The pair then communicated via Twitter and Gibney later sent several nude photographs of herself to the teen, according to prosecutors.

Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/news/br...OhDWfjsvpF4.99

$50,000 bail for blowing a 17 year old kid. That is beyond ridiculous.

BigMeatballDave 01-13-2015 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat (Post 11267206)
Arrested for engaging in a sex act or deviant sexual intercourse with a student under the age of 19. If she was working at Target and he was working at Wendy's it would be cool. She is his teacher so they say it's illegal.

Yeah, that's ****ing bullshit.

Fire her, but this is a ****ed up law.

Dayze 01-13-2015 01:08 PM

they probably made that age 19 in that law because there aren't many 19 year old students. effectively, making it illegal to boink students.

Bowser 01-13-2015 01:09 PM

Hell, 17 is the age of consent in Missouri.

DaKCMan AP 01-13-2015 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballDave (Post 11267192)
Nothing, in this case. Other than cheating on her husband.

That's what I'm talking about - if you want to screw 18 year old high school boys DON'T GET MARRIED!

ptlyon 01-13-2015 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 11267228)

I thought it was 12?

Oh wait, that's Arkansas.

Amnorix 01-13-2015 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 11267228)

Age of consent doesn't matter. It's a separate law, not statutory rape.

A ****ing STUPID separate law, but nevertheless...

It ought to be a fire-able offense, not a criminal violation.

Iconic 01-13-2015 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog (Post 11266963)

Same. You can totally tell who will bang a student and who won't.

Bowser 01-13-2015 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 11267334)

Completely agree

RobBlake 01-13-2015 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iconic (Post 11267549)
Same. You can totally tell who will bang a student and who won't.

kind of sad that a teacher would stoop to that level. I mean damn its hot, but do you job..

mdstu 01-14-2015 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 11267334)

If a teacher had sex with my 17 or 18 year old daughter while she was in High School. He might be happy to have a jail bars separating him from me.

Bambi 01-14-2015 09:03 PM

I wonder if all these chicks are sleeping with black dudes. There seems to be something about all of them that I just can't put my finger on...

Pasta Little Brioni 01-15-2015 01:38 PM

They are over hearing the locker room conversations about "Junior's" package

kepp 01-15-2015 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdstu (Post 11269510)
If a teacher had sex with my 17 or 18 year old daughter while she was in High School. He might be happy to have a jail bars separating him from me.

I feel the same way, but in reality, it should not be against the law. Against school/company policies? Yes. But if they are above the age of consent, there is no law being broken. I think there should be some sort of censuring and they be barred from working as a teacher again, but not jailed.

What if someone who worked at a normal company had sex with an 18 year old intern? Would they be fired? Probably. Would they be thrown in jail?

TLO 01-15-2015 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 11269817)
I wonder if all these chicks are sleeping with black dudes. There seems to be something about all of them that I just can't put my finger on...

I typed out a long winded rico-esque response to this, and then my phone crashed.

Short version - they like the thrill and feel already have some sort of attachment to these kids from being their teacher.

Hootie 01-15-2015 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 11267209)
$50,000 bail for blowing a 17 year old kid. That is beyond ridiculous.

that just means she has to post $5K to get out

beach tribe 01-15-2015 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 (Post 11270780)
that just means she has to post $5K to get out

Oh, is that all?

ptlyon 01-15-2015 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 11270713)
I typed out a long winded rico-esque response to this, and then my phone crashed.

Short version - they are all whores.

FYP

Otter 01-15-2015 03:58 PM

Too far down the rabbit hole

ChiTown 01-15-2015 04:28 PM

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I feel ****ing cheated that I never had hot teachers - especially the ones that were willing to bone their teenage students :cuss:

Pasta Little Brioni 01-15-2015 05:04 PM

How many Cp teacher wives are getting plowed by Lil Chiefys?

BigRichard 01-15-2015 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 11271014)
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I feel ****ing cheated that I never had hot teachers - especially the ones that were willing to bone their teenage students :cuss:

Don't we all... :#

Marcellus 01-15-2015 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 11271085)
How many Cp teacher wives are getting plowed by Lil Chiefys?

:LOL:

WhawhaWhat 03-26-2015 01:55 PM

Thought I would resurrect this thread -

Special education teacher, 22, sent lewd pictures to and sexually assaulted her 14-year-old student

Hired in January, fired in March. Looks guilty to me.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/...7385640806.jpghttp://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/...7385647830.jpghttp://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/...7386237243.jpg

Easy 6 03-26-2015 02:01 PM

While I know that the law says she assaulted that kid, and I know its a double standard... but she didn't assault that kid.

He was ALL about it I'm sure, and while again I know its a double standard... the only real crime committed here is her stupidity for thinking a 14 year old could keep his yap shut about it.

eDave 03-26-2015 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat (Post 11404895)
Thought I would resurrect this thread -

Special education teacher, 22, sent lewd pictures to and sexually assaulted her 14-year-old student

Hired in January, fired in March. Looks guilty to me.

Would NOT

WhawhaWhat 03-26-2015 02:13 PM

Yoga teacher, 32 flashed her new breasts and performed sex act on 15 year old at Bar Mitzvah

She went for the triple.

Quote:

A yoga teacher with new breast implants flashed them at guests at a bar mitzvah and let underage boys fondle them before performing a sex act on a 15-year-old boy, police have said.

Lindsey Ann Radomski, 32, told police in Scottsdale, Arizona that she was too drunk to remember what happened at the party on Saturday night.

She was among 80 to 100 guests at the party when she allegedly exposed her new breasts to five adults and they told her to 'sleep it off', Sergeant Ben Hoster told The Arizona Republic.

She then went to a pool area, where she flashed juveniles, police said.

In the early hours of Sunday morning, while most of the guests were asleep or had gone home, she allegedly invited seven boys, aged 11 to 15, into a bedroom and let them fondle her breasts.

When all of the children apart from a 15-year-old boy had left, she performed a sex act on him, the teenager told police.

The victim's parents learned of the encounter and went to the police, Hoster said.

Radomski, who teaches yoga in the Scottsdale area, was interviewed on Tuesday. She told authorities that she had been too drunk to remember the incident but did admit to flashing.

But she arrested and booked on multiple sexual abuse, sexual conduct with a minor and indecent exposure charges.

Bond was set at $10,000 at Radomski's initial court appearance on Wednesday.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/...7315520676.jpg

threebag 03-26-2015 02:20 PM

no thanks

gblowfish 03-26-2015 02:42 PM

Wow that Arizona chick looks like Ann Coulter. Yikes. Although the Yoga could make for some interesting positional possibilities....

Amnorix 03-26-2015 02:45 PM

She's an idiot to admit to anything. With other adults seemingly willing to confirm that she was completely blitzed, her best defense would be that she was so drunk she doesn't remember anything, and "OHMYGODIDIDWHAT?!?!"

threebag 03-26-2015 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 11404997)
Wow that Arizona chick looks like Ann Coulter. Yikes. Although the Yoga could make for some interesting positional possibilities....

Ann Coulter is hotter, but throw in a picture of the tits before i make my final decision...

Frosty 03-26-2015 02:50 PM

The last two probably don't belong in the "another hot teacher" thread.

eDave 03-26-2015 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 11405004)
Ann Coulter is hotter, but throw in a picture of the tits before i make my final decision...

To be clear; Do you think Ann Coulter is hot? Cause, damn!

Saul Good 03-26-2015 02:57 PM

I guarantee the last chick looks pretty good when she isn't having a mug shot taken. I mean, she's a yoga instructor with fake cans (gams if you're Prison Bitch). Slap a little makeup on her, and I'd hit it.

Easy 6 03-26-2015 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 11404997)

Give me an axe handle to mount them on and I could split logs with those chins.

srvy 03-26-2015 04:53 PM

Very mannish facial features. Maybe boobs weren't only thing fixed.

srvy 03-26-2015 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 11405027)

Ann and Yoga share anorexia.

Frosty 03-26-2015 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat (Post 11404925)

Awww... why the long face?

threebag 03-26-2015 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 11405027)

No just hotter than Ms Yoga

Jimmya 03-26-2015 09:24 PM

Would not!

KChiefs1 04-07-2015 10:14 PM

Another hot teacher caught having sex with student

On my phone or I'd post her picture but she looks pretty good.

http://www.people.com/people/mobile/...book_peoplemag

A Florida teacher is facing decades in prison after she pleaded guilty to 37 child sex charges on Thursday.

Jennifer Fichter, 29, is accused of having sex with three of her former students at Central Aerospace Academy in Lakeland, according to WFLA. She also allegedly got pregnant by one of the students, though she later had an abortion, the Tampa Tribune reports.

She was arrested in April 2014, after allegations surfaced that she'd had a sexual relationship with one of her male students, according to Fox 8. Two more boys stepped forward following her initial arrest.

In his statement to police, the initial victim recalled 10 sexual encounters with Fichter, the Lakeland Ledger reports.

"We got there, and I got in her truck," the victim said of one alleged encounter in Fichter's Toyota Tacoma pickup.

"We talked a little bit, we kissed a little bit, and then she said, 'Let's get in the back,' so we got in the back. She started taking her clothes off, then we took mine off. Then she started, like, messing with me."

Each charge of unlawful sexual activity with a minor has a maximum 15-year sentence, meaning Fichter could live out the rest of her life in jail.

Her sentencing is scheduled for July.

Dave Lane 04-07-2015 10:20 PM

Holy mother of goad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://img2-2.timeinc.net/people/i/2...ichter-435.jpg

Psyko Tek 04-07-2015 10:30 PM

would

Skyy God 04-07-2015 11:09 PM

Nice!

Pasta Little Brioni 04-07-2015 11:13 PM

CPers with teacher wives look out! This is getting crazy.

Bambi 04-07-2015 11:24 PM

Insane these girls... absolutely insane I tell you!

Nice truck for a ****.

https://mile2herald.files.wordpress....0&h=200&crop=1

Pasta Little Brioni 04-07-2015 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 11424519)
Insane these girls... absolutely insane I tell you!

Nice truck for a ****.

https://mile2herald.files.wordpress....0&h=200&crop=1

Got it bad, bad, bad, I'm hot for teacha....

DaneMcCloud 04-07-2015 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 11424460)

I'd be willing to bet any amount of money that she was sexually abused as a child and a teen. She is far too attractive, without makeup mind you, to be lusting after young boys when she could probably have just about any adult male of her choosing.

Saccopoo 04-08-2015 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 11424526)
I'd be willing to bet any amount of money that she was sexually abused as a child and a teen. She is far too attractive, without makeup mind you, to be lusting after young boys when she could probably have just about any adult male of her choosing.

I'd be willing to bet she wasn't.

I don't think that's the issue at all.

Some women find the passion coupled with the innocence attractive. Not every chick thinks the dude sucking down appletini's and driving a beemer is attractive or desirable. That's substantially more complicated than the cute kid who's utterly smitten that's writing his teacher poems and she's the one who is in control (perceived).

Adult males are stupid and dangerous. They require a lot more emotional and physical fencing than the kid in the class where she is the theoretical boss.

And I'm not condoning it whatsoever. Position of authority should be maintained with the highest degree of decorum and restraint.

Tribal Warfare 04-08-2015 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 11424547)
I'd be willing to bet she wasn't.

I don't think that's the issue at all.

Some women find the passion coupled with the innocence attractive. Not every chick thinks the dude sucking down appletini's and driving a beemer is attractive or desirable. That's substantially more complicated than the cute kid who's utterly smitten that's writing his teacher poems and she's the one who is in control (perceived).

Adult males are stupid and dangerous. They require a lot more emotional and physical fencing than the kid in the class where she is the theoretical boss.

And I'm not condoning it whatsoever. Position of authority should be maintained with the highest degree of decorum and restraint.

or she has major psychological issues like being Bipolar or just batshit crazy.

threebag 04-08-2015 03:53 AM

I would go all in on the batshit crazy

Rausch 04-08-2015 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 11424460)

http://img2-2.timeinc.net/people/i/2...ichter-435.jpg

Yup, she's got the crazy in her...

Amnorix 04-08-2015 07:46 AM

Am I the only one that thinks she looks a bit like Jodie Foster.

Anyway, another article suggests that the boys were 17 at the time they were interviewed. I'm not certain how old they were when she started fooling around with them, but "decades" in jail for 17 year olds seems a bit much, if that was when they first started.

Note that 18 is the age of consent in Florida, though 16/17 year olds can consent to sex with someone aged 16-23, so that certainly is a huge problem for her.

At least this isn't as bad as the 18 year old students who were actually old enough to consent, but the teacher went to jail anyway just for being their teacher.

Dayze 04-08-2015 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 11424588)
Yup, she's got the crazy in her...

"LMAO"

'The Crazy'.

Saul Good 04-08-2015 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 11424526)

17 years old isn't really "lusting after young boys".

WhawhaWhat 04-08-2015 08:01 AM

Not guilty.

Scorp 04-08-2015 08:03 AM

This is a "trend" that will go away eventually. These type of women will start lusting for bald, overweight, goatee sporting aging men in the near future! OUR time is coming CP!