ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Official Chiefs Planet 2010 Mock draft rounds 6-7 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=225679)

Mecca 04-03-2010 04:01 PM

Straight value pick here.

Michael Hoomanawanui – TE – Illinois

ChiefsCountry 04-03-2010 04:20 PM

Dolphins are going to take a flyer on potential. We really don't need a running back, so this guy can get healed up while sitting behind Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams.

Miami Dolphins select Stafon Johnson, RB, USC

Mr. Flopnuts 04-03-2010 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 6650343)
Dolphins are going to take a flyer on potential. We really don't need a running back, so this guy can get healed up while sitting behind Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams.

Miami Dolphins select Stafon Johnson, RB, USC

****. Give me a couple of minutes and I'll have my pick.

Mr. Flopnuts 04-03-2010 07:48 PM

Well, my first choice was Crompton, my second choice was Johnson. They're both off the board, we're going to take a project pick here. This is a guy that took over the 6th week of his junior season and turned in one sensational performance after another. He was 2nd in the nation in passing this year and his conference's offensive and player of the year.

The Seahawks select Levi Brown QB out of Troy.

Sfeihc 04-03-2010 08:02 PM

The Detroit Lions select defensive end George Johnson from Rutgers.

Can someone please pm SNR for me. Thank you.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Flopnuts 04-04-2010 03:32 PM

Did anyone ever PM SNR?

RealSNR 04-04-2010 03:41 PM

Thanks for the PM, assholes.

Just kidding. I was trolling this place anyway.

Here's where I have no ****ing idea how good players are at this point. My draft knowledge and college football awareness just doesn't go this deep. However, this prospect looks pretty promising, though. Good size and speed. A perfect Raiders pick.

The Oakland Raiders select Joe Webb, WR, UAB

Sfeihc 04-04-2010 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 6651353)
Thanks for the PM, assholes.

Just kidding. I was trolling this place anyway.

Here's where I have no ****ing idea how good players are at this point. My draft knowledge and college football awareness just doesn't go this deep. However, this prospect looks pretty promising, though. Good size and speed. A perfect Raiders pick.

The Oakland Raiders select Joe Webb, WR, UAB

SNR, that's who it came down to for me with the Lions was Johnson and Webb. Great pick. Sorry about not sending you a PM I was out-of-the-pocket for the last day. Just had phone access and I can't send PM's from it.:)

DeezNutz 04-04-2010 04:27 PM

Ok, I'm back in and will resume ****ing up picks now.

Mecca, much prop things for picking me up at the end of round 6. Thanks, dude.

RealSNR 04-04-2010 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfeihc (Post 6651378)
SNR, that's who it came down to for me with the Lions was Johnson and Webb. Great pick. Sorry about not sending you a PM I was out-of-the-pocket for the last day. Just had phone access and I can't send PM's from it.:)

No worries.

I'm glad to see I've made at least a couple decent picks and haven't made a giant tool out of myself. Thanks for the assurance.

Marco Polo 04-04-2010 09:23 PM

The Buffalo Bills select Dace Richardson, G, Iowa.

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-04-2010 09:24 PM

Richardson is the slowest man alive.

Archie Bunker 04-04-2010 09:49 PM

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Terrell Skinner, S, Maryland
Posted via Mobile Device

Titty Meat 04-04-2010 10:09 PM

Bears select Devin Ross Arizona

ChiefsCountry 04-04-2010 10:11 PM

Miami Dolphins select Albert McClellan, OLB, Marshall