ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Movies (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172245)

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-07-2008 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 5274953)
It's a Sci-Fi Classic.

If you don't care for it, no worries.

But it IS an excellent and relevant film during the Cold War.

I'm not averse to old movies. I still marvel at the sheer size and scope of DeMille's Ten Commandments.

Brenner was awesome.

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-07-2008 02:54 AM

I gotta' say, this looks somewhat intriguing...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ewBIp8uv58I&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ewBIp8uv58I&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-07-2008 04:52 AM

Mmm...

When Batman figures out that clowns in the high-rise are decoys, and relays that info back to Morgan Freeman; he sounds exactly like JC Denton.

Exactly.

Baby Lee 12-07-2008 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan (Post 5274935)
Question:

Why do they keep hiring these dog-women to play Batman's love interests?

Katie Holmes? Blah.

New Chick? Woof-Woof!

Discuss.

Maggie is teh sexah!! 'Beat your dick 'til it learns it's slave name' sexah!!!

Fire Me Boy! 12-07-2008 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 5274997)

ROFL

I can't tell if you're kidding or not!

I actually think Maggie is very sexy. I realize her attractiveness or beauty is not standard, I just think she has an incredible sex appeal about her. It's not always about being hottest or whatever.

I like Katie Holmes, but I'd pick Maggie over her 10 times out of 10.

Sure-Oz 12-07-2008 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 5274954)
Ok, good then.

Off to watch Crank, I'll report back en la manana.

That movie is crazy and nonstop. I was laughing my ass off in the scene where he's ****ing his gf in the middle of a shopping area or whatever, i was like wtf

Buehler445 12-07-2008 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 5275008)
ROFL

I can't tell if you're kidding or not!

I actually think Maggie is very sexy. I realize her attractiveness or beauty is not standard, I just think she has an incredible sex appeal about her. It's not always about being hottest or whatever.

I like Katie Holmes, but I'd pick Maggie over her 10 times out of 10.

Katie was pretty damn hot. I'm not kicking her out of bed for eating cheetos.

I like Maggie. She did a sufficient job of turning me on. I think she is particularly attractive in Stranger than Fiction despite the fact that I don't normally like big tatoos.

Bowser 12-07-2008 11:55 AM

Did anyone see Appaloosa? I was thinking of going to see it, but it's already out of the theaters around here.

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-07-2008 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 5274997)

She might be if she didn't have a nose that looks like some 'Dr. Moreau' experiment.

aturnis 12-07-2008 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 5275209)
I like Maggie. She did a sufficient job of turning me on. I think she is particularly attractive in Stranger than Fiction despite the fact that I don't normally like big tatoos.

VERY hot in Stranger Than Fiction. Personally, I love a sexy woman with a tasteful choice in tattoos. Don't care for the small butterfly type shit. Her quarter sleeve was nice.

aturnis 12-07-2008 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 5275008)

She and Zooey Deschanel have this "something" quality for me. Dunno what it is as neither is the "hottest" girl in the world, but both have great sex appeal, to me anyways.

Frazod 12-08-2008 12:38 AM

I finally watched Downfall tonight. It was excellent.

Although I couldn't help but chuckle during the rant scene. :D

BWillie 12-08-2008 01:00 AM

Two movies that you don't want to see. Hitman and School is for Scoundrels. Both are horrible for different reasons.

I saw Austraila with the fam over Thanksgiving and it's a great family flick but it is about 3 hour long. Somebody told me it had been getting bad reviews. I'm kind of confused why. While it's not a genre of movie that I like, it wasn't too bad. They probably should have made two movies though. When I saw Batman it felt like it was going to end three times, but then when it didn't I was happy and the plot thickened. Australia does the same thing, but you want it to end.

Sully 12-08-2008 05:48 PM

Australia was ****ing horrible. It had AT LEAST 4 endings...it became comical at a point. They couldn't decide what to focus the story on, therefore, I didn't give a shit about any of the stories/characters. Somewhere in there was a really good movie, but by trying to do too much, it was ruined. Sad.
Thing is, I love long movies. I'd rather see a 3 hour movie, for my money, than a 90 minute one...so I had high hopes.
Kid was cool, though.

Deberg_1990 12-09-2008 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 5274955)
Speaking of old Sci-Fi Classics, I heard they are remaking West World

No way they will be able to top Yule Brenner's creepy cowboy robot in that.