ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

bevischief 11-15-2012 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9120446)
Has anyone suggested hiring someone to fly a banner over Clark Hunt's house?

Yes.

InChiefsHeaven 11-15-2012 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9120446)
Has anyone suggested hiring someone to fly a banner over Clark Hunt's house?

I believe a Dallas banner was suggested some 400000 posts ago, but I could be wrong. It was early on IIRC.

patteeu 11-15-2012 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 9120449)
Yes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 9120454)
I believe a Dallas banner was suggested some 400000 posts ago, but I could be wrong. It was early on IIRC.

Thanks

Old Dog 11-15-2012 08:41 AM

Nice job on 610 just now, Marty

ncCHIEFfan 11-15-2012 10:01 AM

Posted this in another thread but I wanted to make sure it was read:

Just want to say that some of you guys here are real assholes and usually pick a fight with anyone you feel is weaker than you when it comes to FB knowledge.

But having that said, what this board of Chief fans are doing to bring this stench of a FO/CStaff to the surface, is awesome.

The product I watch on gameday ( a team with absolutely NO leadership ) makes embarrassed to be a fan but seeing what you guys are doing here allows me to keep Chiefs Pride!

Thanks for all the hard work People!

RedNFeisty 11-15-2012 11:54 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Sports Time Fan Shop, has this picture on their website. I thought it was so funny I had to share.

Phobia 11-15-2012 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ncCHIEFfan (Post 9120628)
Posted this in another thread but I wanted to make sure it was read:

Just want to say that some of you guys here are real assholes and usually pick a fight with anyone you feel is weaker than you when it comes to FB knowledge.

That's probably fair but I try very hard to be kind. Except for people who still wear Cassel jerseys and defend that guy as a quality starting NFL QB. Nobody is that blind.

Woodchuck 11-15-2012 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ncCHIEFfan (Post 9120628)

In some cases but, mostly they pick fights with people who know more and then call them stupid. If you look around, it is easy to see the assholes and they are really just assholes. They don't know shit about football. They are simply here to be dicks. hang in there dude. You will be fine.

The Franchise 11-15-2012 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9120974)
In some cases but, mostly they pick fights with people who know more and then call them stupid. If you look around, it is easy to see the assholes and they are really just assholes. They don't know shit about football. They are simply here to be dicks. hang in there dude. You will be fine.

ROFL

Or it could be the fact that you have no clue what you're talking about.....and you ruin every thread you're in.

Matter of fact.....get the **** out of this one before you ruin it.

Phobia 11-15-2012 12:45 PM

Quote:

This isn't about you, dude. Step off, please.

Dr. Johnny Fever 11-15-2012 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9120966)
That's probably fair but I try very hard to be kind. Except for people who still wear Cassel jerseys and defend that guy as a quality starting NFL QB. Nobody is that blind.

I think Cassel just needs more weapons, then he can be a true leader of men.

Phobia 11-15-2012 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9121028)
I think Cassel just needs more weapons, then he can be a true leader of men.

Like vision, mobility, accuracy, a stronger arm, and decision-making. I agree.

Dr. Johnny Fever 11-15-2012 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9121031)
Like vision, mobility, accuracy, a stronger arm, and decision-making. I agree.

It seems you saw through me. Damn it.

Reerun_KC 11-15-2012 01:22 PM

Quote:

:facepalm: Shitting on another thread...

Folks, Woodsponge Chuckpants is a perfect example of a Lifetard....

Also if you havent donated to SOC, then you have zero business being in here shitting on another thread.

Easy 6 11-15-2012 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9120311)
ELIMINATE BAD MANAGEMENT - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

Hey, now that actually IS awesome.

Big likes.

Reerun_KC 11-15-2012 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9121160)
Hey, now that actually IS awesome.

Big likes.

Yes sir

NJChiefsFan 11-15-2012 04:47 PM

Quote:

There are plenty of people that love giving people shit. You are the other end of the spectrum. You spend the entire time patting yourself on the back for being amazing. You have done it again with this post. Hell you don't even care about this guy. You just saw an opening to claim your amazing knowledge of football.

So much for that change you told me was coming in your second go-around here.

Titty Meat 11-15-2012 05:27 PM

They're talking about the black out right now on 610

ILChief 11-15-2012 05:59 PM

Anger then Apathy Fire Pioli SaveOurChiefs.com

Titty Meat 11-15-2012 06:10 PM

We said Pioli not Routt - Saveourchiefs.com

bevischief 11-15-2012 06:19 PM

Hand out black trash bags with the flyers.

hometeam 11-15-2012 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 9121763)
Hand out black trash bags with the flyers.

Then SOC will be in trouble when people use them to suffocate themselves halfway through the shallacking~

BigRedChief 11-15-2012 07:09 PM

Whatever happened to the putting up a roadside banner?

Easy 6 11-15-2012 08:29 PM

Gotta say that DaKCMan's banner idea should get very serious consideration.

Thats a winner.

BigRedChief 11-15-2012 08:54 PM

Quote:

:clap: winner chicken dinner

Dr. Johnny Fever 11-15-2012 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9122057)
Gotta say that DaKCMan's banner idea should get very serious consideration.

Thats a winner.

He finally and literally posted something awesome. It's a good one.

Titty Meat 11-16-2012 12:07 AM

I heard Marty on my friends podcast (he did a good job BTW). I think their suggestion of flying a banner over an away game is a good suggestion.

Phobia 11-16-2012 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9121843)

There is one volunteer.

007 11-16-2012 12:37 AM

Quote:

yes yes yes

mdchiefsfan 11-16-2012 04:59 AM

Quote:

:clap:

Mr. Flopnuts 11-16-2012 10:15 AM

ROFL

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MVCKBvNZrqs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reerun_KC 11-16-2012 10:20 AM

OMG what the **** was that?

Fire Me Boy! 11-16-2012 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9123025)
ROFL

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MVCKBvNZrqs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ROFL

bevischief 11-16-2012 11:06 AM

I just passed out the a copy of Scott Pioli facts to a local up here and he read it and agrees with us. It all started with question about the hoodie.

InChiefsHeaven 11-16-2012 11:14 AM

Quote:

ROFL

That. Was. Awesome.

Who is that? I mean, a planeteer?

Easy 6 11-16-2012 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 9123181)
Who is that? I mean, a planeteer?

Agreed, enquiring minds want to know.

patteeu 11-16-2012 11:32 AM

Quote:

ROFL

LMAO Is that SNR?

ILChief 11-16-2012 11:44 AM

That guy could sing the next saveourchiefs song :)

In58men 11-16-2012 12:12 PM

Chiefs QBs Bowe has played with: Croyle, Huard, Thigpen, Gray, Cassel, Palko, Orton, Quinn

NEW BANNER: BOWE NEEDS A QB, SAVEOURCHIEFS.com

ghak99 11-16-2012 12:13 PM

Quote:

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MVCKBvNZrqs" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

ROFL I don't know who you are, but damn I needed that! ROFL

Priest31kc 11-16-2012 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9123351)
Chiefs QBs Bowe has played with: Croyle, Huard, Thigpen, Gray, Cassel, Palko, Orton, Quinn

I like it...

BigRedChief 11-16-2012 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9121843)

Again....what happened to the billboard?

pr_capone 11-16-2012 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9123477)
Again....what happened to the billboard?

Billboard is WAY to expensive. We priced it, out of our budget.

BigRedChief 11-16-2012 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9123479)
Billboard is WAY to expensive. We priced it, out of our budget.

What was the price? I've read article about guy's proposing to GF's that they say the billboard cost $1-2K for a month.

pr_capone 11-16-2012 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9123493)
What was the price? I've read article about guy's proposing to GF's that they say the billboard cost $1-2K for a month.

Two problems. In KCMO, the electronic billboards (so we can change the message as needed) run 5k a month which we can't afford. The static billboards are cheaper but not in locations that suit the movement plus the problem that we could not change the message in case something were to happen.

Mr. Flopnuts 11-16-2012 01:51 PM

PAY BOWE FIRE PIOLI - RIGHT53 - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

Dartgod 11-16-2012 01:53 PM

BILLBOARD!!!!!!!1111111ONEONE

Hammock Parties 11-16-2012 02:21 PM

REVOLUTION!!!!

http://i.imgur.com/lBeIf.jpg

bowener 11-16-2012 02:39 PM

Quote:

Awesome. And he is one player that might actually slip up and say something to the media.

Incredible Edibles 11-16-2012 02:44 PM

Quote:

Glorious. Love it.

BigRedChief 11-16-2012 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9123516)
Two problems. In KCMO, the electronic billboards (so we can change the message as needed) run 5k a month which we can't afford. The static billboards are cheaper but not in locations that suit the movement plus the problem that we could not change the message in case something were to happen.

Again, not trying to be negative but please take this as some positive input.

This is an example of the message drift that happens as a movement matures. Our message doesn't change. Stick with your original vision.

Keep it as your main focus of every decision you make. Make every decision fit in the long term goal of that vision. Anything that takes you off that vision, recognize it as a distraction and remain focused on the vision, stay on the path to the goal.

It's what brought us all together. Bench Casell-Fire Pioli. It's easy for us to agree on. It's simple and what the vast majority can get on board with. If Pioli is fired, we didn't waste money on the billboard. The billboard would generate tons of free publicity.

People donated money to SOC to help push Clark to FIRE PIOLI, not to give to the Boy Scouts or other worthy charity.

Hammock Parties 11-16-2012 03:15 PM

Wow.

Quote:

A story from the airline side now. Pioli handpicks flight attendants, and one of them is sick, so another one fills in. Pioli didn't pick her and kicks her off the flight. Since the chiefs charter the flight, they get to do what they want

Easy 6 11-16-2012 03:25 PM

Quote:

ROFL

Just a wild guess, but the initials DC remind me of Darth Carl.

Hammock Parties 11-16-2012 03:31 PM

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...46714903_n.jpg

pr_capone 11-16-2012 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9123673)
Again, not trying to be negative but please take this as some positive input.

This is an example of the message drift that happens as a movement matures. Our message doesn't change. Stick with your original vision.

Keep it as your main focus of every decision you make. Make every decision fit in the long term goal of that vision. Anything that takes you off that vision, recognize it as a distraction and remain focused on the vision, stay on the path to the goal.

It's what brought us all together. Bench Casell-Fire Pioli. It's easy for us to agree on. It's simple and what the vast majority can get on board with. If Pioli is fired, we didn't waste money on the billboard. The billboard would generate tons of free publicity.

People donated money to SOC to help push Clark to FIRE PIOLI, not to give to the Boy Scouts or other worthy charity.

I understand what you are saing. Perhaps I misspoke. We did not go the route of the billboard in case something changed. For example, Pioli got fired a week into the billboard being up. Had we blown our wad on a billboard, we would have essentially created a message that criticized the organization for 3 weeks for something they already got taken care of.

Conversely, had Clark come out and made a statement, it could have affected the message we wanted to put out. Had Clark given Pioli an ultimatum of win or GTFO, I personally... would not have wanted a semi-permanent message bashing them for an extended period of time.

I understand that people did not donate to give to charity. That was always the fallback for the end run but as it stands, we don't even have enough money to fly but just one more plane. In order to fly the last 2 home games, we will need more donations... so it isn't like I have been holding out on spending just to make sure that there is something to give to charity at the end.

BigRedChief 11-16-2012 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9123709)
I understand what you are saing. Perhaps I misspoke. We did not go the route of the billboard in case something changed. For example, Pioli got fired a week into the billboard being up. Had we blown our wad on a billboard, we would have essentially created a message that criticized the organization for 3 weeks for something they already got taken care of.

Conversely, had Clark come out and made a statement, it could have affected the message we wanted to put out. Had Clark given Pioli an ultimatum of win or GTFO, I personally... would not have wanted a semi-permanent message bashing them for an extended period of time.

I understand that people did not donate to give to charity. That was always the fallback for the end run but as it stands, we don't even have enough money to fly but just one more plane. In order to fly the last 2 home games, we will need more donations... so it isn't like I have been holding out on spending just to make sure that there is something to give to charity at the end.

Valid points. But the public doesn't understand our message. We have to do better.

Listened to Fesco this am. Both him and the other guy are on board with SOC but they talked about the misunderstanding of what the SOC was about, what is our goals. Our principles and plan to get there.

Now this isn't SOC's fault. Most Chief fans dont care or know the issues in the detail that we do. But, we need them. Together is powerful. We have us hard core fans on board. We need the other fans that will make a difference and give the perception that its a movement, not a isolated and minority group of fans. We need to think outside of the box to generate publicity.

We are attempting to move a multimillionaire off his position in his business that is making him $30-40 million a year. We have to give him a reason to change his view on our ideas.

Titty Meat 11-16-2012 04:34 PM

Mellinger talking about how the black out will be the most interesting thing to watch for Sunday.

bevischief 11-16-2012 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9123863)
Mellinger talking about how the black out will be the most interesting thing to watch for Sunday.

LMAO

BigRedChief 11-16-2012 05:35 PM

Did you guys hear Maas on 810 today? He was talking about SOC. He supports the idea and thinks its a good thing. His big idea for SOC is to get people to agree to an increase in parking fees of say $20 and then 30K agree to that increase and now you have $8 million. SOC goes to Clark Hunt with this $8 million in its pocket and tells Clark we want this guy to come here and here's our money to prove it.

Titty Meat 11-16-2012 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9123967)
Did you guys hear Maas on 810 today? He was talking about SOC. He supports the idea and thinks its a good thing. His big idea for SOC is to get people to agree to an increase in parking fees of say $20 and then 30K agree to that increase and now you have $8 million. SOC goes to Clark Hunt with this $8 million in its pocket and tells Clark we want this guy to come here and here's our money to prove it.

Awful idea. Clark gets plenty of our money and can afford to fire Pioli.

Why should WE pay for HIS mistake?

Bearcat 11-16-2012 06:50 PM

Someone is bad at math and Clark should be grateful for every dollar people are spending on that pathetic organization. Not many companies can get away with being so terrible for so long and still be in business, much less have former employees talking on the radio about how we should throw more money at the problem. :facepalm:

1ChiefsDan 11-16-2012 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9123967)

Billy Bob went on 610 spouting the same shit. Fans should pony up money so CHunt can buy out Pioli. BULLSHIT!

When did Mass become the mouthpiece for CHunt?

BossChief 11-16-2012 07:00 PM

Just a question...how much would we need to raise to get a billboard that just says

SaveOurChiefs.com

We Deserve Better

That would be a worthy expenditure that I'd be absolutely willing to chip in a couple hundy for.

Dayze 11-16-2012 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9124106)
Just a question...how much would we need to raise to get a billboard that just says

SaveOurChiefs.com

We Deserve Better

That would be a worthy expenditure that I'd be absolutely willing to chip in a couple handys for.

that would probably cut the costs considerably

pr_capone 11-16-2012 09:01 PM

Updated OP w/new financial report:

Expenditures:
10/7 Banner - $625.00
10/28 Banners - $1,250.00
11/16 Flyers - $375.55
11/16 Banner - $900.00
11/18 Banner - $575.00

Current Paypal Balance: $740.62
Total Donations Received: $4,466.17

-------------

With the banner flying over the Bengals game, we only have enough dough for one more banner (Broncos game) with $115 left over. If we are going to fly the rest of the year, we need to raise another $1,150. Those of you who pledged a second round... we are likely going to need it. WE have yet to determine the amount of donations we are going to get from Sports Nutz from the sale of the shirts. As soon as I have those numbers, I will update again.

pr_capone 11-16-2012 09:23 PM

ps, posted financials on FB

Reerun_KC 11-16-2012 09:32 PM

k will send more in...

Bearcat 11-16-2012 09:47 PM

We could be fighting cancer or feeding the homeless. derp derp

BigRedChief 11-16-2012 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9124056)
Awful idea. Clark gets plenty of our money and can afford to fire Pioli.

Why should WE pay for HIS mistake?

I thought it was insane. He's making $30-40 million profit, he's already rich but, if we raised another $8 million to give him, he might listen to SOC and get a player we want in FA? WTF? :facepalm:

Does Maas have a half fried brain from football?

007 11-16-2012 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9124373)
I thought it was insane. He's making $30-40 million profit, he's already rich but, if we raised another $8 million to give him, he might listen to SOC and get a player we want in FA? WTF? :facepalm:

One of my favorite memories of Maas during his playing days was when the shitty NE Patriots came to town and he said "all we have to do is show up." and the Chiefs would win. Needless to say we fell behind by 2 TDs early in that game and didn't take the lead until the 4th qtr.

Titty Meat 11-16-2012 11:31 PM

Quote:

He's also the guy who said big changes were gonna happen a month ago and claimed last week that Marty would be an consultant to the team by the middle of this past week.

007 11-17-2012 12:55 AM

Gotta love the people that just try to throw a bunch of crap at the wall and waiting for something to stick.

Phobia 11-17-2012 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9124552)
Gotta love the people that just try to throw a bunch of crap at the wall and waiting for something to stick.

I'm no Maas fan but to be fair, the word on the street from multiple sources was Pioli goes after the MNF game.

Old Dog 11-17-2012 03:23 AM

Quote:

I imagine coke is partially to blame too

BigRedChief 11-17-2012 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9124556)
I'm no Maas fan but to be fair, the word on the street from multiple sources was Pioli goes after the MNF game.

If I was in the inside info game, this would already be put out there by me. There are way too many rumors out there from completely different resources that are saying the same thing, Pioli's days are numbered.:thumb:

bevischief 11-17-2012 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9124646)
If I was in the inside info game, this would already be put out there by me. There are way too many rumors out there from completely different resources that are saying the same thing, Pioli's days are numbered.:thumb:

What does your inside source say?

BigRedChief 11-17-2012 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 9124655)
What does your inside source say?

I have no good inside source's anymore. Not since after the first year of Pioli when my guy that I use to work with left the Chiefs. Get some local radio and TV guys that I email but they are just fishing usually.

I use to feel comfortable putting out information that is was from a reliable source. Not in this case. That being said, there are rumors that have the feel of just the same rumor being spread around by multiple people. This rumor is not one of them. As far as rumors go this is a "believable" rumor, if there is such a thing.;)

bevischief 11-17-2012 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9124667)
I have no good inside source's anymore. Not since after the first year of Pioli when my guy that I use to work with left the Chiefs. Get some local radio and TV guys that I email but they are just fishing usually.

I use to feel comfortable putting out information that is was from a reliable source. Not in this case. That being said, there are rumors that have the feel of just the same rumor being spread around by multiple people. This rumor is not one of them. As far as rumors go this is a "believable" rumor, if there is such a thing.;)

I understand.

Scorp 11-17-2012 09:06 AM

If there are any more banners I would like to suggest:

FIRE PIOLI WITH CAUSE!

Red Brooklyn 11-17-2012 09:48 AM

Is Charles a fan of the Save Our Chiefs movement?

@jcharles25

Check your "EGO" at the door..