ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs *****OFFICIAL Draft Geno Smith Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269031)

silver5liter 01-23-2013 10:29 PM

Our local news is so dumb. KCTV5 just said that with Geno and Barkley refusing invites to the Senior bowl, all attention goes to landry jones. uhhh

Hammock Parties 01-23-2013 10:37 PM

Think about all the little guys doing draft stuff. They are going to be ridiculed by everyone if they put Geno too high, because none of the big guys are doing it.

And I'd bet you can be damn sure none of the big guys are gonna put a QB #1 unless agents pony up.

NJChiefsFan 01-23-2013 10:44 PM

Even if that was all true they still have their own horrible calls on certain players they don't seem to be afraid to make. Although going with what you said I could see them being afraid to go out on a limb on the first overall pick and end up being dead wrong. Still, if I was a guy trying to make a name I would think this is the time to go big, not fall in line.

htismaqe 01-23-2013 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9346080)
He's got some kind of hidden agenda with this Joeckel shit. Nobody has come close to stroking Joeckel as much as Miller. What's funny is on his mock draft on BR he has Geno going 1 to the Chiefs just 2 weeks ago...

He usually does a weekly spot in the mornings on 810.

I've probably heard him say the Chiefs should/will draft Geno Smith a DOZEN TIMES during the season.

And then all of the sudden 2 weeks ago, it was all Joeckel, all the time.

Methinks he got a big check.

NJChiefsFan 01-23-2013 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silver5liter (Post 9346256)
Our local news is so dumb. KCTV5 just said that with Geno and Barkley refusing invites to the Senior bowl, all attention goes to landry jones. uhhh

I've yet to see any local news sports that wasn't completely dumb.

O.city 01-23-2013 10:47 PM

Value is right for a guy at 5 or 6 but not at 1. Craziest shit ever

O.city 01-23-2013 10:53 PM

I don't get it. Some dude said we should take a 2 or 3 round guy and sign a vet cause anyone other than geno or Wilson would be like gabbert or locker. So answer me this. What's the difference in taking a guy in the first vs. third if he isn't good? How would taking them in the third been any different for the jags or titans?

-King- 01-24-2013 04:08 AM

Tyler Wilson Vs Geno Smith

By joefootball on Jan 10, 3:16p 31

Geno Smith

13 Games played
Average pass defense rank: 66

Number of top 50 Pass Defenses: 5
Record against top 50 defenses: 3-2
Average stats against top 50 Pass defenses per game: 323 Yards, 3.4 TD's, .4 Int's, 67.82%

Tyler Wilson

11 Games Played
Average Pass Defense Rank: 58

Number of top 50 Pass Defenses: 4
Record against top 50 defenses: 1-3
Average stats against top 50 Pass defenses per game: 321 Yards, 1.5 TD's, 1.25 Int's, 62.55%

Defense rankings obtained from http://www.ncaa.com/stats/

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2013/1...ilson-vs-smith

BigChiefFan 01-24-2013 04:15 AM

Can't wait until the combine and Geno shuts these douches up.

the Talking Can 01-24-2013 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9346554)
Tyler Wilson Vs Geno Smith

By joefootball on Jan 10, 3:16p 31

Geno Smith

13 Games played
Average pass defense rank: 66

Number of top 50 Pass Defenses: 5
Record against top 50 defenses: 3-2
Average stats against top 50 Pass defenses per game: 323 Yards, 3.4 TD's, .4 Int's, 67.82%

Tyler Wilson

11 Games Played
Average Pass Defense Rank: 58

Number of top 50 Pass Defenses: 4
Record against top 50 defenses: 1-3
Average stats against top 50 Pass defenses per game: 321 Yards, 1.5 TD's, 1.25 Int's, 62.55%

Defense rankings obtained from http://www.ncaa.com/stats/

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2013/1...ilson-vs-smith

nice

anyway you slice it, smith is better than wilson

Sweet Daddy Hate 01-24-2013 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9341417)
People are STILL crying about Geno not playing in a pony show scrimmage?

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9345588)

It's official:

I belong to the most reeruned ****ing fanbase in NFL history.:spock:

silver5liter 01-24-2013 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9347573)
It's official:

Nah, broncos fans actually wanted tim tebow.

Sweet Daddy Hate 01-24-2013 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silver5liter (Post 9347668)
Nah, broncos fans actually wanted tim tebow.

Yeah, I guess there's that...

htismaqe 01-24-2013 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9347573)
It's official:

ROFL

Luke Joeckel, Jarvis Jones, or MANTI TEO!

:drool:

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Sweet Daddy Hate 01-24-2013 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9347676)
ROFL

Luke Joeckel, Jarvis Jones, or MANTI TEO!

:drool:

ROFL ROFL ROFL

http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/i...411b9ab3/l.jpg

Sorter 01-24-2013 12:36 PM

"Good god, what is that thing?" - Cary Elwes

Sweet Daddy Hate 01-24-2013 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9347703)
"Good god, what is that thing?" - Cary Elwes

He/she/it is quite the stunner, yes.

htismaqe 01-24-2013 12:42 PM

ROFL

My Teenage Zombie Life...

Three7s 01-25-2013 09:59 AM

This guy cracks me up! LMAO

Quote:

I'd take Klein and Landry Jones before I took Geno Smith. Both performed MUCH better than Smith against Texas. In fact, I would've taken RGIII or Weeden in last year's draft as well. I don't give a s#!t about who beats UT. I'm not THAT big of a fan. Not ONCE have I mentioned his beating UT as reason for my disapproval of a Smith pick at #1. It bothers you that I can actually put a lucid anti-Smith argument together, and his beating UT is the best rebuttal you can come up with? Awesome.

Geno Smith is going to be a garbage QB at the next level. If you want Jason Campbell, why don't you just say so? He's going to be available as a free agent. We don't need to kill this team for the foreseeable future by wasting a pick on his clone when we could just throw away THIS season on a mediocre QB... and then move on.

But, at least Smith had the balls to show up to the senior bowl and compete against the other QBs in his class... oh, wait. Gotta love a QB prospect who's afraid to be compared to his piers and afraid of competition. IDK about y'all, but that just SCREAMS "winner" to me.

The fact that you guys are hanging your entire argument on trash stats in losing efforts is laughable. Of course he was going to have big numbers against LSU... when you're getting your *** stomped that bad, passing the ball is the only option. Geno Smith had a 58% completion rate and 2 picks in 2011 against LSU. 7 of WV's 8 first half drives ended in either a punt or a turnover. The majority of Smith's passing yards in that game came when the game was already out of hand. It didn't go any better for Wilson... well, other than a 63% completion rating and only 1 pick. The final score wasn't the same and Wilson didn't put up 2x as many yards... but the result was still the same. Nothing else matters.

Geno Smith beat 2 teams who have legitimate NFL talent his entire career. Last year's Clemson team (and destroyed that team) and this year's Texas team in the last minute. Two career defining WINNING performances.

The rest of his career wins came against:

Marshall, Norfolk St, Maryland, Bowling Green, UConn, Rutgers, Cincinnati (#23), Pittsburgh, and South Florida

Marshall, James Madison, Maryland, Baylor, Iowa St., and Kansas.

Every other time he was challenged against elite talent that he and his NFL caliber WRs couldn't run away from, he lost... and usually convincingly.

#2 LSU 47-21, (NR) Syracuse 49-23, (NR) Louisville 38-35

(NR) TxTech 49-14, #4 KSU 55-14, (NR) TCU 39-38, (NR) OSU 55-34, #12 OU 50-49, (NR) Syracuse 38-14

6 of those 9 losses were by at least 15pts. Y'all are so blinded by his average completion percentage which, is inflated by his performances against inferior talent, that y'all don't even check to see what he did against these teams he LOST against. He performed at a 55% completion rate during his losses. It wasn't like he tore things up and his team just let him down... in fact, it was probably closer to the opposite. I contend that it was BECAUSE of his poor completion percentage and poor performance against better talent that probably caused those losses.

Does it honestly NOT bother you that Smith only shows up against inferior talent? That argument alone was the sole reason why EVERYONE thought Poe was a reach last year. He had "all the tools" but didn't perform against top talent... ring a bell? Where was this "franchise QB" when his team was getting blown out by unranked teams like Syracuse, TxTech, and OSU? Wouldn't you think a "franchise QB" should have been worth at least 2 more points and "find a way" to beat OU and TCU?

Bottom line, Geno Smith has only beaten 4 teams who finished the season in the top 25 his whole career. Those teams were ranked 11th, 15th, 23rd, and 25th. Those were his accomplishments. THAT'S IT. Wilson beat 4 teams who finished in the top 25 in 2011 alone, ranked 8th, 9th, 14th, and 15th. Why are you putting so much stock in wins against the severely inferior teams listed above and desperate passing numbers in blowout games in Geno Smith's losses? Why are you dismissing the fact that he can't win against good teams? I'm not interested in a QB who puts up eye-popping numbers in blow-out losses... what's the point??\

htismaqe 01-25-2013 10:34 AM

I missed the intro so I'm not sure who the guest is on 810 right now but he has this to say:

Still thinks Geno is "in play" at #1 overall. Doesn't think Geno will throw at the combine either, so this won't be settled anytime soon.

Wasn't overly impressed with any of the QBs at the Senior Bowl. Doesn't see any of them rising all the way to the #1 overall pick.

Said the Senior Bowl is really setup so that QBs look bad. Don't have much of a chance to excel in that situation. Geno probably helped himself by not going.

Jimmya 01-25-2013 10:36 AM

Just read the Fox Sports mock Draft. Geno Smith isn't even the first qb taken according to them.

htismaqe 01-25-2013 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimmya (Post 9350176)
Just read the Fox Sports mock Draft. Geno Smith isn't even the first qb taken according to them.

If it's Pete Schrager, forget it.

He's a moron.

Rambozo 01-25-2013 10:39 AM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vIWaTuA68Lk?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Chiefnj2 01-25-2013 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9350169)

Said the Senior Bowl is really setup so that QBs look bad. Don't have much of a chance to excel in that situation. Geno probably helped himself by not going.

IMO, 90% of the senior bowl isn't being judged by what you and I are watching on tv. It is how the players are responding to coaching.

Sorter 01-25-2013 10:41 AM

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4...qnlwo1_500.gif
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9350188)
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vIWaTuA68Lk?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Deberg_1990 01-25-2013 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9350169)
I missed the intro so I'm not sure who the guest is on 810 right now but he has this to say:

Still thinks Geno is "in play" at #1 overall. Doesn't think Geno will throw at the combine either, so this won't be settled anytime soon.

Wasn't overly impressed with any of the QBs at the Senior Bowl. Doesn't see any of them rising all the way to the #1 overall pick.

What i dont get is, if there is no consensus #1 pick or #1 QB, why doesnt Geno show up, throw and put the doubters to rest? Isnt this dropping his draft position?

htismaqe 01-25-2013 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9350204)
What i dont get is, if there is no consensus #1 pick or #1 QB, why doesnt Geno show up, throw and put the doubters to rest? Isnt this dropping his draft position?

Nope.

The teams essentially give him an "incomplete" until they have a chance to work him out.

Teams are focused on the guys that ARE there.

Geno is just back-burnered until they get a chance to talk to him and see him.

So it's in his best interest to make sure they see him in a situation where he looks GREAT. That's not the Senior Bowl.

Mike Glennon, for example, has hurt his stock by playing at the Senior Bowl.

Rambozo 01-25-2013 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9350195)
IMO, 90% of the senior bowl isn't being judged by what you and I are watching on tv. It is how the players are responding to coaching.

The most important thing about the senior bowl is the one on one drills. There is no where for the players to hide. 75% of the drills there are one on one.

htismaqe 01-25-2013 10:47 AM

The guest is Lance Zierlein.

-King- 01-25-2013 10:47 AM

Chris Weinke said that Geno is the best passer in the draft and that his main issue is footwork.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rambozo 01-25-2013 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9350204)

I think it is. He is hiding something and he would be exposed if he showed up imo. There is no reason he shouldn't be there. he's not a good enough prospect to skip.

SAUTO 01-25-2013 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9350223)
I think it is. He is hiding something and he would be exposed if he showed up imo. There is no reason he shouldn't be there. he's not a good enough prospect to skip.

STFU

htismaqe 01-25-2013 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9350219)
Chris Weinke said that Geno is the passer in the draft and that his main issue is footwork.
Posted via Mobile Device

Obviously, Chris Weinke is an idiot.

htismaqe 01-25-2013 10:50 AM

Quote:

ROFL

Sorter 01-25-2013 10:50 AM

Quote:

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/cond...a7baf3-300.gif

Deberg_1990 01-25-2013 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9350212)
Nope.

The teams essentially give him an "incomplete" until they have a chance to work him out.

Teams are focused on the guys that ARE there.

Geno is just back-burnered until they get a chance to talk to him and see him.

So it's in his best interest to make sure they see him in a situation where he looks GREAT. That's not the Senior Bowl.

Mike Glennon, for example, has hurt his stock by playing at the Senior Bowl.

Seems like in years past at this point we already knew who the top Qb or QBs were? Stafford, Bradford, Ryan, Luck, etc....

Isnt Geno taking a gamble hes going to soar up the boards by only doing the private Pro Day thing? Or are the Senior Bowls and Combined just overrated?

htismaqe 01-25-2013 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9350232)
Seems like in years past at this point we already knew who the top Qb or QBs were? Stafford, Bradford, Ryan, Luck, etc....

Isnt Geno taking a gamble hes going to soar up the boards by only doing the private Pro Day thing? Or are the Senior Bowls and Combined just overrated?

Matt Ryan was essentially the ONLY QB in that draft. There was a lot of debate about Stafford and Bradford.

And again, if Geno is already at the top of the board, there's no gamble. He's got nowhere to go but down.

The Senior Bowl is a place for guys to improve their stock. It's hard to do because it's done in such a vacuum. It's a big risk unless you're a guy like Glennon that's trying to move up an entire round.

Chiefnj2 01-25-2013 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9350219)
Chris Weinke said that Geno is the best passer in the draft and that his main issue is footwork.
Posted via Mobile Device

Where? I'm surprised he would say anything like that since Wilson is also his client.

-King- 01-25-2013 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9350227)
Obviously, Chris Weinke is an idiot.

Cant tell whether this is sarcasm but to clarify I meant "the best passer".
Posted via Mobile Device

-King- 01-25-2013 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9350247)
Where? I'm surprised he would say anything like that since Wilson is also his client.

On 610. Interview just ended.
Posted via Mobile Device

-King- 01-25-2013 10:56 AM

He compared Geno to RGIII without the running ability.
Posted via Mobile Device

Deberg_1990 01-25-2013 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9350245)
And again, if Geno is already at the top of the board, there's no gamble. He's got nowhere to go but down.

IM guessing behind the scenes they are already telling Geno's people hes the #1 QB? I have no idea why the media is being so cautious about it though?

Rambozo 01-25-2013 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9350260)
IM guessing behind the scenes they are already telling Geno's people hes the #1 QB? I have no idea why the media is being so cautious about it though?

In my opinion, if that were true, no one would question why he isn't there. Everyone knows most top 5 picks skip these things.

htismaqe 01-25-2013 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9350248)
Cant tell whether this is sarcasm but to clarify I meant "the best passer".
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh it was definitely sarcasm. Sorry about that.

Chris Weinke is closer to these guys than anybody.

If anybody's word is "gospel" it's his.

htismaqe 01-25-2013 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9350298)
In my opinion, if that were true, no one would question why he isn't there. Everyone knows most top 5 picks skip these things.

ROFL

Somebody doesn't realize the logical fallacy embedded in their post.

htismaqe 01-25-2013 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9350260)

I don't know, it's the media. They have their own motivations.

Rambozo 01-25-2013 11:17 AM

If Kansas City drafts Geno Smith, I will leave this site and never come back. No more accounts. No more ****ing with you guys.

I am that *sure* we won't take him.

Sorter 01-25-2013 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9350328)
If Kansas City drafts Geno Smith, I will leave this site and never come back. No more accounts. No more ****ing with you guys.

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/okay...a7baf3-218.gif

htismaqe 01-25-2013 11:20 AM

Quote:

You're a ****ing liar. You've already circumvented being banned a half dozen times.

You'll never leave. You can't.

You're a sociopath.

the Talking Can 01-25-2013 11:23 AM

Quote:

the liar with 30 mults threatens to leave?

we've had enough of your stupid ****ing opinion in this thread, how about you just leave? or kill yourself?

RyFo18 01-25-2013 11:43 AM

Geno pls.

Sorter 01-25-2013 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RyFo18 (Post 9350390)
Geno pls.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...x/33854379.jpg

keg in kc 01-25-2013 11:47 AM

You know, this isn't the thread for it, but listening to Petro and Glauber talk about how Reid might turn Cassel into a 'servicable' quarterback for the last 15 mintues makes me want to slit my wrists. How can anybody watch any football for the guy's entire career here in Kansas City (including his smoke-and-mirrors 2010 "pro bowl" season) and think he in any way, shape or form resembles an NFL quarterback?

Sorter 01-25-2013 11:49 AM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Wm7EeoVtSv...0/28138755.jpg

Sorter 01-25-2013 11:53 AM

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...0/27706807.jpg

O.city 01-25-2013 11:59 AM

So Weinke is wrong? Of course, in your opinion right Bobby?

O.city 01-25-2013 12:02 PM

Quote:

Can we get a MOD to see this so he can be held to it and not wiggle out when talk builds and a week before the draft it's known we are taking Geno at 1?

It would be awesome if we didn't have to listen to his made up useless drivel during draft time.

BigCatDaddy 01-25-2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9350254)
He compared Geno to RGIII without the running ability.
Posted via Mobile Device

I've heard this somewhere before.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-25-2013 12:25 PM

Quote:

Cmon man....and you wonder why people dogpile on you. Can you not just post without trying to bait?

duncan_idaho 01-25-2013 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9350442)
I've heard this somewhere before.

:Saccopo and duncan_idaho share knowing look:

Shag 01-25-2013 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9350416)
Can we get a MOD to see this so he can be held to it and not wiggle out when talk builds and a week before the draft it's known we are taking Geno at 1?

It would be awesome if we didn't have to listen to his made up useless drivel during draft time.

Is that Blackbob, or something?

the Talking Can 01-25-2013 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shag (Post 9350635)
Is that Blackbob, or something?

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...=269221&page=4

post #378

silver5liter 01-25-2013 02:50 PM

Quote:

Eugene Geno Smith ‏@GenoSmith_12

Don't know where my next home will be but I'm ready to make an impact! #strivingforgreatness
MAKE IT HAPPEN CAPTAIN

htismaqe 01-25-2013 06:36 PM

Back to the top.

NJChiefsFan 01-25-2013 11:24 PM

Quote:

Well, I am not sure any other post out of the 12,000+ in the Geno threads will make more CPers want Geno than this one.

Also, I would like to thank you for wasting my time as I caught up on the Wilson and Albert on 610 threads since my last time here. I am glad that the pages I was behind on them were filled with your shit instead of actual discussion. I think this is the right time to accept your apology that you gave a few days ago........

aturnis 01-25-2013 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9350254)
He compared Geno to RGIII without the running abilityPosteded via Mobile Device

Exactly. If you say different, you're a reerun.

This time last year RG3 was still considered a 2nd round prospect.

Then he didn't go to the Senior Bowl.

Then he became the #2 pick.

Coming from a gimmicky offense that didn't really challenge his ability to read a defense...

...and throwing to a top receiver.

While being black.

RG3 moved up draft boards by perfecting his footwork, and interviewing well. Same thing Geno plans on doing.

aturnis 01-25-2013 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990;9108288 (Post 9350260)
IM guessing behind the scenes they are already telling Geno's people hes this #1 QB? I have no idea why the media is being so cautious about it though?

Not cautious, coy. They're intentionally making it seem like no QB's, so they can talk about it all unilateral the combine. Then the competition wilIt "heat up", and they will argue between Geno and whomever, then all of a sudden we'll have a clear cut #1 QB, and the Chiefs will begin negotiations a week or more before the draft. YAY.

It's ridiculous.

All of he Internet Blogger and journalists just follow suit, b/c they only know more than you and I b/c of their stature in the media.

Smed1065 01-25-2013 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9332140)
Time to retire this cliche.

Defensive rankings of remaining teams: SF: 2; ATL: 12; NE: 15; BAL: 19
Offensive rankings of remaining teams: NE 1; SF 5; ATL 12; BAL 13

Offensive average: 8.25
Defensive average: 12

*Rankings are from DVOA, which adjusts for opponent

Last year defenses w/ weighted rankings of #18 and #30 played in the SB.

And? Bet good running games made it to.

Imon Yourside 01-26-2013 12:28 AM

810 Caller "I think we should draft a punter #1"

810 show host "Why would you draft a punter #1?"

810 caller "Well Colquitt is a FA and will want some money, we can let Colquitt go and sign a punter overrall #1 and save some money"

810 show host "O....K...Thanks for calling..next (idiot)"

Rinse and repeat ad nauseum.....

HolyHat 01-26-2013 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9351967)

810 caller "Well Colquitt is a FA and will want some money, we can let Colquitt go and sign a punter overrall #1 and save some money"

Trolled the station. That's awesome

TimeForWasp 01-26-2013 02:10 AM

That's funny, we should take turns calling the station requesting we draft a punter.

Imon Yourside 01-26-2013 02:40 AM

BPA does NOT mean Best PLAYER available, it means best PUNTER available.

AussieChiefsFan 01-26-2013 05:15 AM

ROFL
Quote:

CoMoChief 01-26-2013 05:38 AM

Quote:

I'm on board....Clark sign that man as GM!!! Anxious STH await

htismaqe 01-26-2013 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 9351928)
Not cautious, coy. They're intentionally making it seem like no QB's, so they can talk about it all unilateral the combine. Then the competition wilIt "heat up", and they will argue between Geno and whomever, then all of a sudden we'll have a clear cut #1 QB, and the Chiefs will begin negotiations a week or more before the draft. YAY.

It's ridiculous.

All of he Internet Blogger and journalists just follow suit, b/c they only know more than you and I b/c of their stature in the media.

Sounds about right to me.

-King- 01-26-2013 10:32 AM

When is WVUs proday?
Posted via Mobile Device

Pasta Little Brioni 01-26-2013 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9352410)
When is WVUs proday?
Posted via Mobile Device

Never. Geno is too scurred and is hiding something/dumbasses

Chiefnj2 01-26-2013 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 9351928)

It's ridiculous.

What makes you think Geno or Barkley will throw at the combine?

Chiefnj2 01-26-2013 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 9351913)
Exactly. If you say different, you're a reerun.

This time last year RG3 was still considered a 2nd round prospect.

That's been proven false 100 times.

B14ckmon 01-26-2013 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9352857)
That's been proven false 100 times.

Correct. They bounced around a few guys at #2 such as Kuechly and Kalil.