ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Another hot teacher caught having sex with student (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=253435)

CaliforniaChief 10-23-2014 02:16 PM

There are probably 2 or 3 of you trying to disqualify your GED equivalent just so you can go back to high school.

Bufkin 10-23-2014 02:29 PM

I'm married to a teacher. Reading all 33 pages, I've now come to the conclusion that she's undoubtedly banging a student.

siberian khatru 10-23-2014 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bufkin (Post 11044054)
I'm married to a teacher. Reading all 33 pages, I've now come to the conclusion that she's undoubtedly banging a student.

My wife teaches second grade. How do you think I feel?

Rausch 10-23-2014 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru (Post 11044055)

Itchy...

Bufkin 10-23-2014 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru (Post 11044055)

Mine is a 1st year 4th grade teacher. I need to check her text messages tonight when she's making supper. If there's any lingo regarding Hey Arnold or Math times tables, she's out of here.

ptlyon 10-23-2014 02:33 PM

Thank you guys for your teacher wives and all they do for the childrens!

Rausch 10-23-2014 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bufkin (Post 11044063)
Mine is a 1st year 4th grade teacher. I need to check her text messages tonight when she's making supper. If there's any lingo regarding Hey Arnold or Math times tables, she's out of here.

Keep in mind almost all these women were smart enough to keep from getting caught.

They got ratted out by someone else...

Reerun_KC 10-23-2014 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 11044020)
I ****ing hate this thread. I really, really do. It's a constant reminder of what i DIDN'T do in HS.

This... I ****ing hate every HS student now....

displacedinMN 10-23-2014 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 11044066)
Thank you guys for your teacher wives and all they do for the childrens!

Us men too. 23 years in Middle School.

It is amazing how many women are getting busted for this.
Gross.

After all this time, I can't think of one female teacher I have worked with that would do this.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-23-2014 03:25 PM

Damn they are all married or engaged. So important to lay the pipe well fellas.

Tribal Warfare 10-23-2014 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by displacedinMN (Post 11044159)

Gross.

After all this time, I can't think of one female teacher I have worked with that would do this.

most of these bitches are batshit crazy too

scho63 10-23-2014 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief (Post 11044033)
There are probably 2 or 3 of you trying to disqualify your GED equivalent just so you can go back to high school.

I stopped at the Buster Brown Shoe store this weekend and picked up my Hush Puppy Shoes, bought a set of metal braces that fit over my teeth, bought a wig and died my grey hair brown, covered 5 or 6 books with brown garbage bags, and I also bought a pair of suspenders.

I think I'm golden! ROFL

WhawhaWhat 10-23-2014 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by displacedinMN (Post 11044159)

Gross.

It happened back then but there was no way to broadcast it to the world or to provide visual proof.

Prison Bitch 10-23-2014 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 11044020)
I ****ing hate this thread. I really, really do. It's a constant reminder of what i DIDN'T do in HS.

It's because the teachers were interested in doing it with other guys. You just didn't know about it.

displacedinMN 10-23-2014 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat (Post 11044209)
It happened back then but there was no way to broadcast it to the world or to provide visual proof.

TRUE

ohiobronco2 10-23-2014 08:23 PM

I'm not so sure that this kid couldn't be charged with bestiality. I'm sure he was torn between ****ing her or feeding her an apple.

ThaVirus 10-23-2014 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 11044167)
Damn they are all married or engaged. So important to lay the pipe well fellas.

Has nothing to do with it.

These whores aren't turning to the local 14 year old to get their pussy slayed.

Reerun_KC 10-23-2014 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 11044774)
It's because the teachers were interested in doing it with other guys. You just didn't know about it.

Thank God. There wasn't a teacher worth doing it with where I went to school.

CoMoChief 10-23-2014 10:29 PM

I suspected a couple teachers in my HS to have "relations" w/ students.

At least I wouldn't be surprised if they did...Having known them and running into them off of school grounds.....they kinda liked to party a lot...and both teachers (both female and both happen to be friends w/ one another) from what I remembered, both teachers were going through martial problems.

No confirmations on whether anything happened w/ any students....although again, I wouldn't be surprised if it happened.

el borracho 10-23-2014 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 11045068)
Has nothing to do with it.

These whores aren't turning to the local 14 year old to get their pussy slayed.

What is the reason then? Did they miss out when they were in school and this somehow feels like going back to make up for it? Or is it just an attraction developed from being around high-schoolers all the time? Like if you went to Asia, you would likely start dating Asians.

ThaVirus 10-24-2014 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by el borracho (Post 11045687)
What is the reason then? Did they miss out when they were in school and this somehow feels like going back to make up for it? Or is it just an attraction developed from being around high-schoolers all the time? Like if you went to Asia, you would likely start dating Asians.

I can't say. Maybe it's different for each woman.

Some probably do it for the thrill. Some for the emotional connection. Some because the boys are just on hand. Some for the power trip and control factor..

I'm just saying, I highly doubt the vast majority of these women are out here turning to 15 year old virgins because hubby isn't satisfying them. For God's sake, your dick probably just barely started to grow at 14, 15.

TLO 10-24-2014 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 11045699)

Some probably do it for the thrill. Some for the emotional connection. Some because the boys are just on hand. Some for the power trip and control factor..

I'm just saying, I highly doubt the vast majority of these women are out here turning to 15 year old virgins because hubby isn't satisfying them. For God's sake, your dick probably just barely started to grow at 14, 15.

You're 100% right.

kaplin42 10-24-2014 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 11044190)
most of these bitches are batshit crazy too

This is my only possible explanation. Daddy issues and a gold star at making poor life decisions.

Easy 6 10-24-2014 08:43 AM

This truly is one of the strangest phenomenas of the last ten years or so, all of these young, married women risking both their careers and marriages all for some high school kid that probably isnt all that great of a lay in the first place.

Crazy sluts.

vailpass 10-24-2014 09:27 AM

They are naturally inclined to give extra credit...

Saul Good 10-24-2014 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 11046044)
They are naturally inclined to give extra credit...

Finally a class where the Asian kids don't wreck the curve.

Dayze 10-24-2014 09:52 AM

I knew of a male teacher in high school who was a track coach f, that was banging one of his female athletes on a near daily basis. She was smoking hot. And he was just a regular dude, probably 35, etc.

Sully 10-24-2014 09:57 AM

Our band director in HS was screwing a student. My wife, who was in band, hates them both to this day for ruining her senior year.

Funny part, his name was (is?) Mr Love.

Dayze 10-24-2014 10:04 AM

Would've been super awesome if he had his PhD

Fish 10-24-2014 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully (Post 11046113)
Our band director in HS was screwing a student. My wife, who was in band, hates them both to this day for ruining her senior year.

Why would that ruin her senior year?

Dave Lane 10-24-2014 10:13 AM

Quote:

Why would she care

ptlyon 10-24-2014 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 11045699)

I blame society.

This has become a country of non responsibility. Look at the role models we have now a days. People like Miley Cyrus and Madonna. Kanye West goes on a tirade at Taylor Swift getting an award rather than Beyonce. Bad guy is bad over a nice girl winning an award. And what happens? Nothing. It's ok to be bad. There are no repercussions anymore.

For instance a place we go to has a bartender that says she's a lesbian. I just wanted to say, "oh, how cliché '. Is she a lesbian because she don't like dick? Doubt it. She says she's a lesbian because it's cool and different' and you ain't one'.

Maybe not a good example but maybe you understand what I'm getting at.

ptlyon 10-24-2014 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 11046139)

Cuz she wasn't the one getting it!

Sully 10-24-2014 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 11046139)

I don't necessarily "ruined" her senior year, but she's very music-centered, and band played a big part in her life, at that point. She minored in music in college. So it definitely put a dent in it. I'd guess if my football coach effed up and got fired halfway through my senior season, I'd be pretty hurt by that, too.

TLO 10-24-2014 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11045949)
This truly is one of the strangest phenomenas of the last ten years or so, all of these young, married women risking both their careers and marriages all for some high school kid that probably isnt all that great of a lay in the first place.

Crazy sluts.

It doesn't matter what kind of lay they are. Has nothing to do with it.

ThaVirus 10-24-2014 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 11046152)
I blame society.

This has become a country of non responsibility. Look at the role models we have now a days. People like Miley Cyrus and Madonna. Kanye West goes on a tirade at Taylor Swift getting an award rather than Beyonce. Bad guy is bad over a nice girl winning an award. And what happens? Nothing. It's ok to be bad. There are no repercussions anymore.

For instance a place we go to has a bartender that says she's a lesbian. I just wanted to say, "oh, how cliché '. Is she a lesbian because she don't like dick? Doubt it. She says she's a lesbian because it's cool and different' and you ain't one'.

Maybe not a good example but maybe you understand what I'm getting at.

Actually I have no idea what you're getting at. I don't see the connection.

Teachers have been getting dicked down by students for quite some time. Married women have been getting plowed by other men for thousands of years.

Ain't a damn thang changed.

Easy 6 10-24-2014 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 11046199)
It doesn't matter what kind of lay they are. Has nothing to do with it.

I'm well aware that theres a psychological - risk taking thrill, taboo breaking - element to all of this... but theres certainly also a plain old sexual attraction component to it as well in most cases.

ThaVirus 10-24-2014 10:44 AM

.. And there are repercussions.

Kanye became one of the most hated celebrities after he pulled that stunt on Taylor Swift.

Idk what in balls' name you're getting at with the bartender. You think she goes around telling people shes a lesbian to increase her tips? LMAO Bit of a stretch, I'd say. Gay people are real. They do exist.

Scaga 10-24-2014 10:45 AM

Quote:

"and this one time...at band camp...."

Fish 10-24-2014 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully (Post 11046169)
I don't necessarily "ruined" her senior year, but she's very music-centered, and band played a big part in her life, at that point. She minored in music in college. So it definitely put a dent in it. I'd guess if my football coach effed up and got fired halfway through my senior season, I'd be pretty hurt by that, too.

Ohh, the band leader got caught and got fired? That makes a little more sense.

Sully 10-24-2014 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 11046246)
Ohh, the band leader got caught and got fired? That makes a little more sense.

Yeah. Sorry i didn't make that clear.

Dayze 10-24-2014 11:16 AM

There's a rusty trombone joke in here somewhere.

ptlyon 10-24-2014 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 11046211)
.. And there are repercussions.

Kanye became one of the most hated celebrities after he pulled that stunt on Taylor Swift.

Hated huh. Still selling albums and making millions. Would LOVE to be hated like that then.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 11046211)
Idk what in balls' name you're getting at with the bartender. You think she goes around telling people shes a lesbian to increase her tips? LMAO Bit of a stretch, I'd say. Gay people are real. They do exist.

The part I forgot to add is she has a kid, so...

ThaVirus 10-24-2014 11:54 AM

Another hot teacher caught having sex with student

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 11046306)
Hated huh. Still selling albums and making millions. Would LOVE to be hated like that then.

The part I forgot to add is she has a kid, so...

He was being mean LMAO what would be proper repercussions? A lynching? The electric chair?

I used to work with a lady in her 40s that had a son. At the time I was working with her she was in a monogamous relationship with a man but told me she was in a lengthy (I want to say 3 or 4 year) relationship with a woman at one point. They lived together and everything.

I'm not sure who gave you the power to determine what someone else should feel OR what any of that has to do with teachers boning students, responsibility, or repercussions...

Hootie 10-24-2014 11:56 AM

I've learned that a lot of women just crave attention. Positive or negative. These women aren't doing this for any other reason other than to get noticed. There is not one rational female adult in the teaching industry that can honestly think she can bang an adolescent and get away with it. Teenage boys don't keep sex secrets, especially if they involve banging a teacher.

The teachers are getting exactly what they want.

ptlyon 10-24-2014 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 11046332)
He was being mean LMAO what would be proper repercussions? A lynching? The electric chair?

I used to work with a lady in her 40s that had a son. At the time I was working with her she was in a monogamous relationship with a man but told me she was in a lengthy (I want to say 3 or 4 year) relationship with a woman at one point. They lived together and everything.

I'm not sure who gave you the power to determine what someone else should feel OR what any of that has to do with teachers boning students, responsibility, or repercussions...

Meaning, he's still rich, still making tons of money, and it doesn't matter to society. It's fine, it's the status quo for people like you. It's clear. You and people like you are the problem.

As for the other, I really don't give a shit if someone is straight, gay, **** farm animals, or whatever. It's the notion that someone saying they are thinking it makes them special is the ridiculous part of society that it has become.

Like I said when I wrote it, maybe she wasn't the right example, but bitch about whatever that makes you a man, man.

I'm done trying to explain it.

**** off, and out.

ThaVirus 10-24-2014 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 11046423)
Meaning, he's still rich, still making tons of money, and it doesn't matter to society. It's fine, it's the status quo for people like you. It's clear. You and people like you are the problem.

As for the other, I really don't give a shit if someone is straight, gay, **** farm animals, or whatever. It's the notion that someone saying they are thinking it makes them special is the ridiculous part of society that it has become.

Like I said when I wrote it, maybe she wasn't the right example, but bitch about whatever that makes you a man, man.

I'm done trying to explain it.

**** off, and out.

None of anything you've been bitching about in this thread has anything to do with the topic of discussion. Every post you've made thus far has been a string of non-sequiturs.

Just Passin' By 10-24-2014 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11045949)

Crazy sluts.

This has been going on for a lot longer than ten years.

TLO 10-30-2014 03:21 PM

http://nypost.com/2014/10/21/ex-gym-...-with-student/

If someone wants to post the story and pics, that'd be great. On my phone right now.

TLO 10-30-2014 03:26 PM

http://cdn.everyjoe.com/wp-content/u...an-mahoney.jpg

Amnorix 10-30-2014 03:44 PM

Waaay cute when in college:

http://i1.huffpost.com/gen/2191660/t...ONEY-large.jpg

Picked up weight when she got a little older. She is still only in her mid-20s.

http://thenypost.files.wordpress.com...0&h=480&crop=1

siberian khatru 10-30-2014 03:48 PM

Quote:

Mahoney, who also was Moore’s assistant athletic director and an assistant girls basketball coach, resigned under fire after the teen’s ex-girlfriend spotted him and Mahoney at a pizzeria and called the cops, sources have said.
LMAO

Hootie 10-30-2014 03:49 PM

these teachers are ****ing reeruned, man

I will say, in all honesty

I was at the absolute PEAK of my sexual performance when I was 16 years old...I had a slutty little girlfriend who wanted it at all times and I was like ROCK HARD twenty ****ing times a day or whenever she even hinted at wanting to take a pounding

I look back at those days and miss them.

ToxSocks 10-30-2014 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 11071920)
Waaay cute when in college:

http://i1.huffpost.com/gen/2191660/t...ONEY-large.jpg

Picked up weight when she got a little older. She is still only in her mid-20s.

http://thenypost.files.wordpress.com...0&h=480&crop=1

The look on her dog's face says it all.

Just Passin' By 10-30-2014 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 11071946)
The look on her dog's face says it all.

"Dear God, please don't let the pantry run low, or I could be next on the menu."

ThaVirus 10-30-2014 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 (Post 11071935)
these teachers are ****ing reeruned, man

I will say, in all honesty

I was at the absolute PEAK of my sexual performance when I was 16 years old...I had a slutty little girlfriend who wanted it at all times and I was like ROCK HARD twenty ****ing times a day or whenever she even hinted at wanting to take a pounding

I look back at those days and miss them.

I think we were all like that.

It's a trade off though. You're way too horny to be able to last for any significant amount of time. Especially while fulfilling a sexual fantasy.

Skyy God 10-30-2014 06:18 PM

Hawt.

http://gawker.com/cops-teacher-got-s...her-1652191788

Hootie 10-30-2014 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 11071976)
I think we were all like that.

It's a trade off though. You're way too horny to be able to last for any significant amount of time. Especially while fulfilling a sexual fantasy.

that was never the case for me

but probably only because I was banging that girl like 3 times a day

Dayze 10-30-2014 06:29 PM

Giggity

WilliamTheIrish 10-30-2014 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 11046152)
I blame society. ...

I blame people who blame society.

Easy 6 10-30-2014 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 11046462)
This has been going on for a lot longer than ten years.

Prove it you know it all prick.

Fish 10-30-2014 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 11072157)

Holy shit. How does a married couple work that into a conversation?

phisherman 10-30-2014 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully (Post 11046250)
Yeah. Sorry i didn't make that clear.

Wow, Mr. Love, I hadn't thought of that name in years. That was some pretty scandalous stuff back then, I remember it well. That school had some characters in the faculty.

Just Passin' By 10-30-2014 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11072406)
Prove it you know it all prick.

Does the name Mary Kay Letourneau ring a bell with you? She was arrested in 1997.

Yolanda Lyons is a famous example from Australia, who was carrying on in the 1980's.

Margaret Shaskey (Some teacher from New Zealand) was convicted of banging that guy from Dancing with the stars, and that started around 1990.

Carol Dougherty pled guilty to one in 1986.

Start there. Learn something, you ignoramus.

Mr. Plow 10-31-2014 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 11072157)

This took me entirely to long to figure out it was a female student with the married couple.

notorious 10-31-2014 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 11072962)
This took me entirely to long to figure out it was a female student with the married couple.

The husband will get 20 years while the wife gets probation.

ptlyon 10-31-2014 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 11072251)
I blame people who blame society.

I blame the Irish

Mr. Plow 10-31-2014 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 11073006)

It will be one to follow. I'll be interested in the outcome of it because I wouldn't be surprised if you were right.

Rain Man 10-31-2014 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 11073006)

Yep. But she'll be annoyed when people say "Hey, how YOU doin'?" when she walks down to court to see him get taken away.

Easy 6 10-31-2014 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 11072693)
Does the name Mary Kay Letourneau ring a bell with you? She was arrested in 1997.

Yolanda Lyons is a famous example from Australia, who was carrying on in the 1980's.

Margaret Shaskey (Some teacher from New Zealand) was convicted of banging that guy from Dancing with the stars, and that started around 1990.

Carol Dougherty pled guilty to one in 1986.

Start there. Learn something, you ignoramus.

Ah, so theres four... not quite the epidemic it is these days now huh?

These incidents are up 27% since 2009 in Texas alone.
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...sconduct-Cases

Amnorix 10-31-2014 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11073197)
Ah, so theres four... not quite the epidemic it is these days now huh?

These incidents are up 27% since 2009 in Texas alone.
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...sconduct-Cases

Yeah, the trick is you never know whether they're up because they're up, or because REPORTING of them is better. In the old days, there'd be much more of a desire to sweep it under the rug by the victim's family, I suspect.

It's just like the pedophile priest thing. Suddenly, things start to come into the light of day and a previously unknown epidemic is everywhere...

Just Passin' By 10-31-2014 03:01 PM

In an appropriate nod to this thread, the 1983 movie, My tutor was on last night.

Easy 6 10-31-2014 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 11073485)
Yeah, the trick is you never know whether they're up because they're up, or because REPORTING of them is better. In the old days, there'd be much more of a desire to sweep it under the rug by the victim's family, I suspect.

It's just like the pedophile priest thing. Suddenly, things start to come into the light of day and a previously unknown epidemic is everywhere...

Sorry, but I'm not buying it... kids were no better at shutting their mouths about this kind of thing in my day, than they are now.

And I dont see why parents would be any less apt to report this 20-30 years ago either, if any concerned parent thinks little johnnys innocence has been tainted, they'd report it in 1980 or today just the same IMO.

I just dont believe that everything has always went on just like today and we just hear about more because its the information age... social mores change, things that were once quite taboo are no longer considered as bad, etc.

vailpass 10-31-2014 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11074009)
Sorry, but I'm not buying it... kids were no better at shutting their mouths about this kind of thing in my day, than they are now.

And I dont see why parents would be any less apt to report this 20-30 years ago either, if any concerned parent thinks little johnnys innocence has been tainted, they'd report it in 1980 or today just the same IMO.

I just dont believe that everything has always went on just like today and we just hear about more because its the information age... social mores change, things that were once quite taboo are no longer considered as bad, etc.

Interwebs, text, phone cams, etc...

Dayze 10-31-2014 03:33 PM

And America is way more pussified today than it was 30 years sgo. Like.. a lot more.

Just Passin' By 10-31-2014 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11074009)

There's been an increase in reporting pretty much everything. People think there are more mass killings today, too, because of the change in news. Hell, just from the standpoint of male teachers and their students, you can see it.

Easy 6 10-31-2014 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 11074017)
Interwebs, text, phone cams, etc...

Dont care, technology proves nothing.

vailpass 10-31-2014 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11074035)
Dont care, technology proves nothing.

What was your level of access to porn in 1985 compared to now?
Or information on happenings in local municipalities of neighboring states?

Frosty 10-31-2014 03:41 PM

In 1981, my high school chemistry teacher married one of the Senior girls like 2 months after she graduated. It was pretty obvious that they were dating while she was still in school. I don't remember there being any kind of outcry and he kept teaching there. I doubt that happens today.

One of the health teachers was a roided up dude that the girls all swooned over. There were a lot of rumors that he banged students pretty frequently. Still no outcry. There definitely has been a societal shift in viewpoint there.

Dayze 10-31-2014 03:44 PM

I blame Marilyn Manson, and Call of Duty games.