ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop A random Luv "advice needed" thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=290441)

Mr. Flopnuts 02-05-2015 11:17 PM

Don't do a gift card. No matter what. Nothing says "You're not worth thinking about" like a gift card.

Gadzooks 02-05-2015 11:21 PM

I honestly think blowjob is the way to go.
It's early in the relationship and any shitty little gift you give him will easily be forgotten. Anal is something you save until it's absolutely necessary, (that's not the "shitty little gift" I was referring to).
If you make the BJ seem random it'll be more special/exciting to him. Facial or swallowing are optional but may earn extra points.

jspchief 02-05-2015 11:34 PM

Get him a large quantity of his favorite candy. Like a case of snickers or a 3 lb bag of gummy bears. Or a case of red bull.

Something that shows you recognize one of the little things about him.

Iowanian 02-05-2015 11:52 PM

You know......he is only 2 chics away from a 3-way.....

Buehler445 02-06-2015 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 11312972)
I'm not spending a lot. Probably a card with a little something. He's got an iPhone, so I thought maybe a $20 gift card for iTunes to get some cool apps or something.

Gift cards are lame. Seriously. Don't get him anything over a gift card. To me gift cards tell me that you felt obligated to get me something but don't know me well enough or are too lazy to get setting Id like.

If you want an iPhone gift, get him a lifeproof case.

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 11312998)
Oh. I'm doing this purely for the entertainment value I know it will provide.

1. He's a chef.
2. He likes science fiction movies.
3. He plays video games.
4. He's a Rams fan.
5. He's an atheist.

If he cooks, make him a little gift basket of something reasonably high end. Sugar/flour containers. Ghiradelli (sp?) chocolate chips and and an airware cookie sheet or something. Good chocolate in cookies rules. And if you buy something higher end than he has, he'll appreciate it.

Discuss Thrower 02-06-2015 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 11313268)
If he cooks, make him a little gift basket of something reasonably high end. Sugar/flour containers. Ghiradelli (sp?) chocolate chips and and an airware cookie sheet or something. Good chocolate in cookies rules. And if you buy something higher end than he has, he'll appreciate it.

Or, get him a decently priced but quality cooking utensil or something along those lines for personal use...

BigMeatballDave 02-06-2015 05:22 AM

He has an iPhone? That's a red flag.

:D

J Diddy 02-06-2015 05:40 AM

BJ and a steak.

If you're not wanting to get him something practical there is nothing that says I kinda like you than a full belly and a drained nut sack.

J Diddy 02-06-2015 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac459 (Post 11312893)
Get him a blowjob..dudes love blowjobs..when finished say Happy Valentines Day..he will get the message

Happy...gulp...valentines day.

luv 02-06-2015 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 11313298)
BJ and a steak.

If you're not wanting to get him something practical there is nothing that says I kinda like you than a full belly and a drained nut sack.

That's March 14th.

luv 02-06-2015 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 11313268)
Gift cards are lame. Seriously. Don't get him anything over a gift card. To me gift cards tell me that you felt obligated to get me something but don't know me well enough or are too lazy to get setting Id like.

If you want an iPhone gift, get him a lifeproof case.

Yeah. No gift card. I don't want to do kitchen ware. He knows what he has and what to get that he doesn't have. Plus, he's in a kitchen all day. That would be like him getting me a new pen or something. I love to write, but I have plenty of pens.

J Diddy 02-06-2015 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 11313300)
That's March 14th.

Do him a twofer

J Diddy 02-06-2015 05:59 AM

I suggest you get a strap on, get him in the mood, and then pull otu this giant Ron Jeremy looking thing and saying "I decided for Valentines Day I'm gonna give you something big."

Of course a video must be posted.

Baby Lee 02-06-2015 06:27 AM

Make it about one of his hobbies he doesn't get to indulge overly, or a more extravagant indulgence in it than he usually does. And makes sure it's a manly pursuit, reinforce how sexy you find his virility.

Like a round of golf at a really nice club, or a couple hours with a golf pro at the driving range.

If you can find a place nearby, rent a sports car, or some laps at a racing school.

Is there a private cigar bar in the area?

That kind of thing.

If you want something you both participate in, an elaborate meal is always nice. BlueApron.com has fancy meal prep services where they send all ingredients and detailed instructions for a gourmet meal prepared at home.

Basically, find a way to let him relax luxuriously and feel masculine a the same time. Good way to say 'I really like what makes you, you' without being sappy or clingy or desperate.

ping2000 02-06-2015 06:52 AM

Antifreeze. Nip this thing in the bud.