ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs CJ Anderson coming [and Charcandrick West] (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=319273)

TEX 12-02-2018 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 13930997)
It was fascinating reading Chief Fan after Chief Fan noting that we "wouldn't miss a beat" with Ware. Ware is "just as good, if not better than, Hunt ever was."

Such utter and complete bullshit. What leads a person to believe such nonsense?

Ask Mr. FAX. He is one of them. Plus he knows everything...:rolleyes:

TEX 12-02-2018 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 13931011)
Anyone thinking about bringing CJ in after this place ripped him as a donkey is hypocrisy at its finest.

I think he blows. Anyone available now does.

New World Order 12-02-2018 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13930963)
Ware was getting stopped in the backfield way too ****ing much for my liking today. Might be relegated to short yardage back.

He cannot run sweeps out of shotgun

jimidollar 12-02-2018 07:40 PM

I thought he was retired.

TEX 12-02-2018 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 13931021)
He cannot run sweeps out of shotgun

Yep. Too slow.

Pitt Gorilla 12-02-2018 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 13931013)
Ask Mr. FAX. He is one of them. Plus he knows everything...:rolleyes:

I can't imagine anyone here being that stupid, especially Fax. He's a good dude.

Easy 6 12-02-2018 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 13930941)
I'll have a psychologist evaluate me, but I'd take Charles back. We cut him after an injury, he was good for the Broncos until Elway defrauded him, and the Jaguars never gave him a chance.

Seconded

lewdog 12-02-2018 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 13931031)
I can't imagine anyone here being that stupid, especially Fax. He's a good dude.

Fax comes off as quite the Homer to me, so I can see him saying it.

Titty Meat 12-02-2018 07:44 PM

Chack is a good blocker and can catch the ball

JakeF 12-02-2018 07:44 PM

West experiment is over. I would rather just go with Ware and the William brothers, see what happens.

Easy 6 12-02-2018 07:45 PM

Quote:

It was fascinating reading Chief Fan after Chief Fan noting that we "wouldn't miss a beat" with Ware. Ware is "just as good, if not better than, Hunt ever was."

No one said that

Pitt Gorilla 12-02-2018 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 13931042)
Fax comes off as quite the Homer to me, so I can see him saying it.

I've always been a homer myself. I can't, though, find an argument that puts Ware in the same stratosphere as Hunt. Hunt led the league in rushing as a rookie. Ware is slow and doesn't have insane vision/balance. Enjoy.

TwistedChief 12-02-2018 07:46 PM

Quote:

I don't think most thought he was as good or better. But I think people believed he wouldn't be that much of a drop-off (certainly not as much as if we had lost our other key skill players). He didn't perform well today, but neither did the offensive line. And Ware only got 10% of reps in practice this past week.

I thought we'd get more production out of the RB spot today, but I'll reserve judgment until they have more time to actually craft a game plan for our new RBBC situation.

And finally, if Chiefs fans were trying to be blindly optimistic about Ware's abilities to shield them from the disappointment of the Hunt situation, who can blame them? It's been a rough few days for us all regardless which side of these debates you've been on.

DaFace 12-02-2018 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 13931055)
I don't think most thought he was as good or better. But I think people believed he wouldn't be that much of a drop-off (certainly not as much as if we had lost our other key skill players). He didn't perform well today, but neither did the offensive line. And Ware only got 10% of reps in practice this past week.

I thought we'd get more production out of the RB spot today, but I'll reserve judgment until they have more time to actually craft a game plan for our new RBBC situation.

And finally, if Chiefs fans were trying to be blindly optimistic about Ware's abilities to shield them from the disappointment of the Hunt situation, who can blame them? It's been a rough few days for us all regardless which side of these debates you've been on.

When people said there wouldn't be much of a drop off, at least I was thinking of the offense as a whole. We scored 40 points today. It was fine.

ping2000 12-02-2018 07:51 PM

Please, no trash can dick. He ****ing sucks.