ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs *****OFFICIAL Draft Geno Smith Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269031)

Hammock Parties 01-31-2013 04:07 AM

SUCK MY DIIIIIIIICK

http://i.minus.com/ibbVQWYZad8riv.gif

mdchiefsfan 01-31-2013 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9362981)
Even then, they won't shut up. It's gonna be 2-3 years of "Geno is a bust" talk.

That has more to do with the fact that their idiots, though.

So what you are saying is it will be Chiefs talk, if they even say anything about him at all, as usual.

AussieChiefsFan 01-31-2013 05:40 AM

Just felt like posting this.

http://i.imgur.com/AEH1eTk.jpg

Sweet Daddy Hate 01-31-2013 08:08 AM

he overthrew because of his newfound power in proper footwork. You see...Genos throwing just went from "bay city rollers" to "far beyond driven". Thats my story....im sticking to it.
Posted via Mobile Device

htismaqe 01-31-2013 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9366631)
Because he's 21 ****ing years old.

I actually respect his "fake it til you make it" schtick he's got going on, and clearly he puts a lot of work into what he does....

But **** his opinions on this QB class.

He's 21 years old but it looks like he graduated from high school LAST YEAR. Which means he got held back or something. He's like a football savant.

htismaqe 01-31-2013 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9366840)
LMAO

Yeah, funny that he compares himself to Kiper and McShay when they have a reputation of being AWFUL mock drafters.

Just for shits and grins, I looked him up on Huddle Report.

He's NOT EVEN LISTED. ROFL

htismaqe 01-31-2013 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9366848)
I said in one of the other threads that you people need to stop taking these mocks so seriously. And then I got whined at by some dumb guy on here.

Nobody takes them seriously, as I told you before.

But the 75 or so mock drafts that have Geno going #1 overall come in handy when some moron like BlackBob says "nobody thinks Geno is worth the 1st overall pick".

htismaqe 01-31-2013 08:25 AM

By the way, some of those GIFs with summaries that ForeverChief posted aren't accurate.

There's one way towards the bottom against Baylor where it says Geno made a throw over the top with 8 guys in coverage - there's clearly 5 guys rushing the passer.

That's part of the reason Geno's production fell off later in the season. Teams like K-State realized that the WVU line was so bad, you could get pressure with 3 and drop 8.

Baylor didn't do that and they got ****ing torched.

O.city 01-31-2013 08:32 AM

We aren't taking a QB at 1? My response.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Y_ODcECzxG...l-scott-no.gif

RealSNR 01-31-2013 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9367027)
By the way, some of those GIFs with summaries that ForeverChief posted aren't accurate.

There's one way towards the bottom against Baylor where it says Geno made a throw over the top with 8 guys in coverage - there's clearly 5 guys rushing the passer.

That's part of the reason Geno's production fell off later in the season. Teams like K-State realized that the WVU line was so bad, you could get pressure with 3 and drop 8.

Jamaal Charles against an 8 man coverage instead of 8 in the box?

Holy. Shit. I have a raging erection at the thought of that.

mdchiefsfan 01-31-2013 09:09 AM

T
Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9367040)
Jamaal Charles against an 8 man coverage instead of 8 in the box?

Holy. Shit. I have a raging erection at the thought of that.

The man posted 5.3 ypc against 8 in the box in a 2-14 season. Can't imagine the numbers with 8 in coverage

Imon Yourside 01-31-2013 09:13 AM

Quote:

I think Baylor was allowed to play 13 seeing how they were going up against Geno and all.

ForeverChiefs58 01-31-2013 09:19 AM

Quote:

I posted those because I believed them to be very accurate. If you think one isn't, please be specific and let's get it right.

The one against Baylor at the bottom is one where he runs, not passes, and there is pretty clear to be 9 guys all in coverage. So I have no idea what you see that is inaccurate.

Imon Yourside 01-31-2013 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 (Post 9367138)
I posted those because I believed them to be very accurate. If you think one isn't, please be specific and let's get it right.

The one against Baylor at the bottom is one where he runs, not passes, and there is pretty clear to be 9 guys all in coverage. So I have no idea what you see that is inaccurate.

The only thing we need to get right is to draft him #1, other than that haters gonna hate.

Sweet Daddy Hate 01-31-2013 09:31 AM

geno...charles...and bowe will prison rape continents.
Posted via Mobile Device