ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Geno Smith fans roll call (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263890)

RealSNR 10-05-2012 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 8980014)
I said he's the best as far as I can tell of this class. WTF do you want hand stands? He totally stares down receivers as bad as Cassel its my number 1 test of a QB making the jump to the pros. Hell Stanzi is better than Smith at that. Croyle never looked off a receiver in his life hence my disliking him.

Looking in one direction doesn't mean he stares down his receivers. That's how the offense is designed.

And even if he did, the false association you've built up between not keeping your head on a swivel and Matt Cassel is astounding.

Croyle didn't turn his head. He's Cassel.

Cassel didn't turn his head. He's Cassel.

Stanzi kinda? turns his head. He's better than Casselish?

RealSNR 10-05-2012 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 8980016)
Who's gonna swing the biggest chocolatiest penis in the west once we draft geno and resign bowe?

I said that in 2011, dude. Before we had Geno Smith.

Just because we drafted Geno Smith doesn't mean Bowe can't continue raping bitch asses with his 12-foot black mamba

Chief_For_Life58 10-05-2012 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 8980025)
Most of his big success has been in an aerial offense that's mostly shotgun-oriented and based on "look at the first read." So it takes a leap of faith that he'll be able to read NFL defenses and consistently run a pro style offense, especially with success under center.

That being said, he's got the smarts and work ethic to develop that. He has very good technique and can make any throw in the book. And qualities you like in a quarterback like pocket presence. So you'd expect his skill sets translate well to the NFL and WELL worth the risk. But I don't think we can claim he's flawless.

I definitely agree. we need egoli gone and fresh blood in that loves this kid, wants to groom him into something great, and gets the type of hard on I get when I think about him throwing tds after tds winning for the ma chefs up in this bitch. can I get an ahmen?!?

chiefzilla1501 10-05-2012 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 8980056)
I definitely agree. we need egoli gone and fresh blood in that loves this kid, wants to groom him into something great, and gets the type of hard on I get when I think about him throwing tds after tds winning for the ma chefs up in this bitch. can I get an ahmen?!?

Ahmen

KC Hawks 10-05-2012 05:25 PM

God, if only Geno didn't stare down receivers. He'd be completing 90% of his passes instead of 84%.

Chief_For_Life58 10-05-2012 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8980044)
I said that in 2011, dude. Before we had Geno Smith.

Just because we drafted Geno Smith doesn't mean Bowe can't continue raping bitch asses with his 12-foot black mamba

I kno brah its a great quote thats why it has been in my sig since 2011.

Geno's general george patton, pat tillman, jim brown, Ali size black chocolaty mamba is gonna consume the west and world with its power playing for the ketchup and mustard.

Saccopoo 10-05-2012 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 8980030)
I think I was spoiled last year with Luck and RGIII. Its a big step down this year. I wish we had gone all in on RGIII.

IMO, he's better than Griffin at the same stage. He's a better pure quarterback. He's got a quicker release, bigger frame, goes through his progressions better, has better pocket awareness, etc. His fundamentals are better.

He's a very good athlete that is superb in the pocket. He's got an uncanny feel for the game.

I like him as much as Luck and there are some things I like better. He seems to have a killer instinct. As far as what I've seen, his potential is right there on that same level.

hometeam 10-05-2012 05:28 PM

I said I was in on this guy. LIST me!

Gadzooks 10-05-2012 05:38 PM

What happened to the Stanzi bandwagon?!? Has everyone jumped off?
I, for one, have always enjoyed seeing users with an avi or sig touting Stanzi as the second coming.
This type of thread is an obvious discredit Mr. Stanzi’s repute.

SNR – I think you may have gone too far. (it rhymes).

RealSNR 10-05-2012 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 8980133)
What happened to the Stanzi bandwagon?!? Has everyone jumped off?
I, for one, have always enjoyed seeing users with an avi or sig touting Stanzi as the second coming.
This type of thread is an obvious discredit Mr. Stanzi’s repute.

SNR – I think you may have gone too far. (it rhymes).

Too bad you didn't add in Ricky Stanzi to my sig picture I'm wearing.

Oh well. Too late.

New World Order 10-05-2012 05:46 PM

I don't want to put my faith in an Obama qb, RG3 would clearly be the exception

Gadzooks 10-05-2012 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8980149)
Too bad you didn't add in Ricky Stanzi to my sig picture I'm wearing.

Oh well. Too late.

Stanzi never made sense.
I could only comprehend your love for the people listed.:thumb:

Tribal Warfare 10-05-2012 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8979957)
Did Tribal Warfare teach you everything he knows about QBs?

Tell me all about his bad mechanics, Dave. His arm motion? Release? Form? Those are all bad I take it?

I never said he had bad mechanics, the kid has talent and has good form. The thing I worry about is the kids ability to assimilate a complex NFL playbook.

SAUTO 10-05-2012 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 8980457)
I never said he had bad mechanics, the kid has talent and has good form. The thing I worry about is the kids ability to assimilate a complex NFL playbook.

Racist? What else would make you think that?
Posted via Mobile Device

RealSNR 10-05-2012 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 8980472)
Racist? What else would make you think that?
Posted via Mobile Device

Because Vince Young Randall Cunningham Warren Moon Doug Williams Rodney Peete Michael Vick RGIII Quincy Carter Cam Newton