ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports ****OFFICIAL 2013 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272221)

KevB 05-04-2013 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9657791)
Brooklyn is so soft compared to Chicago. Noah's won this game for them.

Bulls have to be pretty excited going into next season. Get Rose back, Butler and Beilinelli have really come on, Boozer has re-found his game and Noah has ascended to borderline superstar status. In addition, they'll bring over Mirotic the year after, and he's the best prospect in Europe.

Spott 05-04-2013 08:35 PM

Suck it New Jersey. Couldn't even beat Chicago without Deng, Rose, Hinrich and Hamilton.

KevB 05-04-2013 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9657808)
The Bulls are getting rolled by the Heat. What a pathetic series.

Disagree. Heat will win, but Bulls will fight them more than any other team in the East. Hopefully Deng and Hinrich will be able to play.

KC_Connection 05-04-2013 08:36 PM

I heard Shaq call Lopez the best C in the NBA the other day. What a bunch of nonsense. Barkley, of course, said Gasol (which is accurate). Lopez has been completely outplayed by Noah in this game, Noah has been everywhere.

Maybe Rose will play next series. I hope he does. Best not to have any excuses when LeBron runs over this Bulls team again.

KC_Connection 05-04-2013 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevB (Post 9657812)
Disagree. Heat will win, but Bulls will fight them more than any other team in the East. Hopefully Deng and Hinrich will be able to play.

I'll revise my pick to Miami in 5. Chicago could get 1 at home.

dirk digler 05-04-2013 08:38 PM

Great win by the Bulls. I didn't think they would win this series but they did it with all heart while missing half their team.

Now if Rose comes back on Monday then I know he is full of shit.

KevB 05-04-2013 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9657817)
I'll revise my pick to Miami in 5. Chicago could get 1 at home.

I think if Deng is healthy, it could go 6. He and Butler could at least moderately slow down LeBron and Wade. And Noah/Boozer should own the paint. I will optimistically say Heat in 6.

KC_Connection 05-04-2013 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevB (Post 9657809)
Bulls have to be pretty excited going into next season. Get Rose back, Butler and Beilinelli have really come on, Boozer has re-found his game and Noah has ascended to borderline superstar status. In addition, they'll bring over Mirotic the year after, and he's the best prospect in Europe.

Should be #2 in the East next year.

Mr. Laz 05-04-2013 08:41 PM

best game Noah has ever played?

Spott 05-04-2013 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 9657821)
Great win by the Bulls. I didn't think they would win this series but they did it with all heart while missing half their team.

Now if Rose comes back on Monday then I know he is full of shit.

I doubt he will. He's still trying to remember how his muscles work.

dirk digler 05-04-2013 08:42 PM

Quote:

Alot better series than if the Heat were playing the Nets.

Chiefs Pantalones 05-04-2013 08:42 PM

Quote:

Pretty much. Hopefully Rose mans up and comes back to take it with the team.

KC_Connection 05-04-2013 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevB (Post 9657826)
I think if Deng is healthy, it could go 6. He and Butler could at least moderately slow down LeBron and Wade. And Noah/Boozer should own the paint. I will optimistically say Heat in 6.

Much the same team with Derrick Rose couldn't get two against a worse Miami team than this a few years back, so that's pretty optimistic. Really, it comes down to the effort level of the Heat. If they focus completely for every single game, it will be hard for Chicago to even get a game.

-King- 05-04-2013 08:48 PM

DRose better come back. It's pretty pathetic that the teams fighting this much and he's still sitting on the bench.

KC_Connection 05-04-2013 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9657864)
DRose better come back. It's pretty pathetic that the teams fighting this much and he's still sitting on the bench.

If he comes back, though, it will look like he abandoned them for the entire 1st round. And the biggest upside of it is still likely getting beat down by LeBron in 5 or 6 anyway. I don't know if he'll come back considering those factors.