ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs **** Official Chiefs VS Patriots AFC Championship Game Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320346)

Hammock Parties 01-14-2019 12:45 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dw5H4rgVYAA9xGE.jpg

htismaqe 01-14-2019 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14037488)
This will be our finest hour.

We did not suffer the 80s, Herm, Pioli, Cassel and the King of Game Managers to let Arrowhead sit 1/4 empty for the AFC Championship.

Yep. It’s going to be louder than it has ever been. It won’t matter how cold it is.

Kiimo 01-14-2019 12:47 PM

Chiefs fans are inbred

St Louis BBQ is better

They hate us cuz they ain't us

I mean these ignorant takes might hurt if they had any basis in reality whatsoever. Troll better, New England fans. There are way more direct strikes out there for the taking.

St Louis doesn't even have BBQ what in the hell haha do you mean baby back ribs or something? They're known for fried ravioli and cracker pizza covered in hot jizz. St Louis food is disgusting.

BleedingRed 01-14-2019 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 14037624)
Chiefs fans are inbred

St Louis BBQ is better

I mean these ignorant takes might hurt if they had any basis in reality whatsoever. Troll better, New England fans. There are way more direct strikes out there for the taking.

St Louis doesn't even have BBQ what in the hell haha do you mean baby back ribs or something? They're known for fried ravioli and cracker pizza covered in hot jizz. St Louis food is disgusting.

They can't help it because they have never left their bubble of NE. I mean I hear the meth you can get up there is GREAT!

ptlyon 01-14-2019 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 14037624)
Chiefs fans are inbred

St Louis BBQ is better

St. Louis cut spare ribs suck

RollChiefsRoll 01-14-2019 12:49 PM

I'm ****ing in. Section 112, row 35. My three hooligan brothers and I are bringing the noise.

Hammock Parties 01-14-2019 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 14037614)
Yep. It’s going to be louder than it has ever been. It won’t matter how cold it is.

The Chiefs should hand out topical throat steroids.

Tonka83 01-14-2019 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 14037632)
St. Louis cut spare ribs suck

There is not much in St. Louis that doesn't suck. Hate that place.

Rasputin 01-14-2019 12:53 PM

This thread seems much more readable

Thanks mods you are the bestest on the Planet

Kiimo 01-14-2019 12:57 PM

It would be like us invading their forum and trying to talk smack about New Hampshire having better chowder or something. What in the hell are you idiots even talking about?

By the way, we don't hate you because we're jealous. We hate you for the same reason the entire country hates you: because there is nothing worse than a bunch of ignorant Massholes imagining themselves as the best of anything. OH MY GAHD KID CHECK OUT THIS CHIEF FAHUM KID THEY HATE US LET'S INVADE THESE HICKS AND TALK ABOUT BAHBACUE KID WE ONLY HAVE A YEEAH OR TWO LEFT KID LET'S SHOW EM WHO'S BAHS

T-post Tom 01-14-2019 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14037635)

Good idea. Maybe they should pass these out too. Imagine the look on Brady's face when 76K+ of these go off while he's trying to get off a play. :)

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon....L._SL1500_.jpg

Rasputin 01-14-2019 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BleedingRed (Post 14037591)
He wasn't there when we lost by a field goal.

Yeah I know and he has been beasting this late in the season.

This defense has transformed and players like Lucas got experience and is also playing at a higher level.

This defense was good before this last couple years and we just drafted a full draft load of defensive players. Most just need experience but they are coming along. This defense can keep Patriots under 20 and our offense can put up 40+ This defense is coming together just at the right time and because they had a lackluster season the difference they aren't missing tackles they made solid tackles on Saturday. Huge difference not giving up big plays on missed tackles.

EyePod 01-14-2019 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 007 (Post 14037450)
LMAO

That's an improvement over last week for Berry. He was day-to-day-to-day then. Maybe by the end of the week he'll just be "day"

saphojunkie 01-14-2019 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14037635)

That's just called Mahomes jizz

EyePod 01-14-2019 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B_Ambuehl (Post 14037560)
There's no telling the extent of the technology Belichik has installed in that stadium and field to gain an advantage. I imagine he has microphones imbedded in the field so someone can listen in to the opposing teams huddle and listen to the Oline protection calls at the line of scrimmage. An interesting tidbit came out last year during the coach hiring cycle nobody picked up on. It was said Matt Patricia was supposedly the only defensive coordinator in the league who knew every opposing offenses Oline protection rules. What's the likelihood he learned that all on his own from his own study? Maybe.

LOL you sound crazy my dude. And I still think the Chiefs are going to win, but you're acting like Bill is Dr. Evil.