ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Paxton Lynch (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=295398)

BlackOp 05-07-2016 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John (Post 12219923)
Are you high? The first real adversity Elway faced since becoming GM? When he became GM, the franchise was in the abyss. When he came in Kyle Orton and Tim ****ing Tebow were the quarterbacks!

And slighting his future QB? Brock Osweiler is an overrated joke. He's got all the athleticism of Joe Flacco and Heath Schaub's love child. You think that we're worried that he's going to find success in ****ing Houston!? ROFL

Your post is mind blowing to me. Most Broncos fans are on cloud nine right now talking about what a genius John Elway has proven to be. He just delivered his third Superbowl Ring to the team, turned around and dumped an over rated QB, and then drafted a replacement who looks infinitely more athletic. Do you even have any inkling of what that move means to the franchise where the salary cap is concerned? It means we'll be able to resign Von Miller and still have a ton of room in 2017.

Your posts just come off as silly. We've won 5 AFC West titles in a row, and there's no reason to believe we won't be competitive for 5 more.

Enjoy the brilliance of Elway...every time you look into Sanchez's dreamy eyes.

At least the other Donko homer's have decent arguments...Denver wouldn't have won the Superbowl without Osweiler. Typical, spoiled manning-tard....your post epitomizes why I will take such joy in watching your fraudboy GM and slimy franchise burn.

Just a reminder...KC slapped the living shit out of Manning in your house. Sent his ass to the bench. No one, in KC, respects your team anymore...

Taco John 05-07-2016 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 12219926)
Enjoy the brilliance of Elway...every time you look into Sanchez's dreamy eyes.

Are you kidding? We've seen this show before. Jake Plummer, the Sanchez of his time, managed to take the Broncos to the AFC Championship game. Not to mention,

Quote:

At least the other Donko homer's have decent arguments...Denver wouldn't have won the Superbowl without Osweiler. Typical, spoiled manning-tard....your post epitomizes why I will take such joy in watching your fraudboy GM and slimy franchise burn.

Just a reminder...KC slapped the living shit out of Manning in your house. Sent his ass to the bench. No one, in KC, respects your team anymore...
We wouldn't have won the Superbowl without Osweiler. He was critical to our run. What does that have to do with him being over-rated and over-paid? I can't even begin to express my relief over not paying him anything close to what Elway was offering him, let alone what Houston finally gave him.

And what do I care if KC won its Superbowl last year in Denver? We won the ACTUAL Superbowl.

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-07-2016 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 12219891)
I call it the cellar.....

You might want to actually sweep first before flapping the gums non-stop.

Mile High Mania 05-07-2016 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 12219891)
I call it the cellar.....

We are gonna need directions, maybe a map and a key. Can you provide guided tours?

vailpass 05-07-2016 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 12219974)
We are gonna need directions, maybe a map and a key. Can you provide guided tours?

Why do you answer that psychopath? The dude does just fine embarrassing himself and actual Chiefs fans without anyone saying a word to him.

Pasta Little Brioni 05-07-2016 08:25 AM

Taco why do you run your board like a frightened girl? You can't handle the truth about Denver.

Pasta Little Brioni 05-07-2016 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagnabit (Post 12219956)
You might want to actually sweep first before flapping the gums non-stop.

I hath spoken...it's a sweep. 3 straight years of nailing KCs record

BossChief 05-07-2016 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John (Post 12219943)
Are you kidding? We've seen this show before. Jake Plummer, the Sanchez of his time, managed to take the Broncos to the AFC Championship game. Not to mention,

We wouldn't have won the Superbowl without Osweiler. He was critical to our run. What does that have to do with him being over-rated and over-paid? I can't even begin to express my relief over not paying him anything close to what Elway was offering him, let alone what Houston finally gave him.

And what do I care if KC won its Superbowl last year in Denver? We won the ACTUAL Superbowl.

Your mods are the biggest pusies on the whole web.

Just thought I'd let you know.

You should go to the horses butt and read "the winds of change"

Seriously...that's the thread I got banned from the OM for. I set it up to be a poll and was banned before I could even post the poll part.

I'm sure you'll shake your head at your mods for that one.

Seriously, bud. You need to get new mods on there because outside of maybe 15 posters, the whole site has turned to straight shit.

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-07-2016 10:02 AM

Quote:

LMAO

Now that's ****ing hilarious, right there.

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-07-2016 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 12220052)

Seriously...that's the thread I got banned from the OM for. I set it up to be a poll and was banned before I could even post the poll part.

Seriously, bud. You need to get new mods on there because outside of maybe 15 posters, the whole site has turned to straight shit.

True.

That board sucks schlong.

Tombstone RJ 05-07-2016 10:05 AM

I love how the Osweiler narrative has changes since he left for Houston. Before that, when he was a Bronco, KC fans said he sucked and that he was never going to amount to anything. I'm a long time poster here and whenever I mentioned Brock as the eventual starter (when Peyton was playing) all I got was grief and "he sucks, blah, blah, blah" from kc fans.

Now, Brock is the greatest QB evah! now that he has left the Broncos (seriously, you all are some goofy posters) and when it looked like KC was gonna draft Lynch, oh lordy, how great was Lynch! But now, Brock is gone and Lynch is the future for the Broncos and the narrative has again changed: Brock is great and gone, Lynch is 10 years away from being anything and in the meantime, Sanchez is the worst QB who ever took a snap in the NFL.

Meh, I keep saying this and I'll say it again--I guess we'll just have to wait and see, but I'm not worried.

Tombstone RJ 05-07-2016 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 12220052)

Your overall history on the Omane, combined with that particular thread, right after the Broncos won the SB, was little more than trying to incite angst among posters. It wasn't just that particular thread (posted before FA was over and well before the draft) it was your long history of trolling that got you booted.

Personally, I don't care, I wouldn't have banned you. But, seriously, it's not just that one thread and its timing, it's your overall history.

BlackOp 05-07-2016 10:36 AM

Quote:

Yes...it starts at turnover #1 and ends at #105...it's an ugly journey. The sad part is....that is where the shitshow just begins in Denver.

RunKC 05-07-2016 11:09 AM

Where are the posts of people saying Brock is awesome now? I haven't seen them, but I will say I don't think he's very good.

He's in a great situation in Houston, so there's not an excuse for him to not be good. Top defense, very good OL and some great weapons.

Pasta Little Brioni 05-07-2016 12:18 PM

Taco is a coward that runs his mouth on this board, but bans anyone questioning his precious Donkeys on the Minge....pathetic