ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Let's talk about the Patriots (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318008)

New World Order 10-09-2018 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThePatriotWay (Post 13803355)
You think i work for Belichick or what? ROFL How the hell would i know the exact reason?

We all think you’re in special ed.

notorious 10-09-2018 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 13803337)
Belichick defense is notorious on focusing on taking away what a team does best. Cant do that against KC..

Patriots haven't been generating much pressure. Chiefs haven't gone deep in 2 weeks due to playing against good front 7s.

I think Hill gets a couple long ones if PM has an extra second...

Mahomes just has to hit them. He has missed a few lately.

FlaChief58 10-09-2018 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PokerjesusAA (Post 13803358)
if the game was in jacksonville you would be 4-1

3 of our five wins have come on the road. One in Pittsburgh, where we haven't won in decades and one in Denver on Monday night in front of a crazy crowd. Try again dumbass.

PokerjesusAA 10-09-2018 06:17 PM

Pobbs

Its obvious as day im not a chiefs fan, it should have been from my first post. Instead it took you about 7 or 8 posts to figure it out.
Now lets get down to business, ill give you my information and set up any amount you wanna lay on this game. We can run it through a legit site that handles the money. So go load your couple dollars on youre green dot and lmk what you wanna do

Deberg_1990 10-09-2018 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 13803337)
Belichick defense is notorious on focusing on taking away what a team does best. Cant do that against KC..

Patriots haven't been generating much pressure. Chiefs haven't gone deep in 2 weeks due to playing against good front 7s.

I think Hill gets a couple long ones if PM has an extra second...

I would do everything in my power to force Mahomes to stay in the pocket. Easier said than done of course.

Hog's Gone Fishin 10-09-2018 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PokerjesusAA (Post 13803358)
if the game was in jacksonville you would be 4-1

3 of our wins have been on the road so far dumbass. Actually it seems Mahomes is a little nervous at home probably because he wants to play at such a high level for the fans.

PokerjesusAA 10-09-2018 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin (Post 13803377)
3 of our wins have been on the road so far dumbass. Actually it seems Mahomes is a little nervous at home probably because he wants to play at such a high level for the fans.

Dosent Matter Jacksonville and bortles play much better at home. Infact since jacksonville has become a relevant team his passer rating at home is 30+ points worse on the road. Meaning he is complete trash on the road.

same as ben he is terrible on the road, cant do nothing on the road. These are facts

Chief Roundup 10-09-2018 06:31 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tzQVmZDXS4w" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Maybe we are signing Bernard Pollard for one game.

PokerjesusAA 10-09-2018 06:31 PM

Call Canton Mahomes is being inducted. Best to ever play the game. lol

Simply Red 10-09-2018 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PokerjesusAA (Post 13803369)
Pobbs

Its obvious as day im not a chiefs fan, it should have been from my first post. Instead it took you about 7 or 8 posts to figure it out.
Now lets get down to business, ill give you my information and set up any amount you wanna lay on this game. We can run it through a legit site that handles the money. So go load your couple dollars on youre green dot and lmk what you wanna do

I don't want your money - I just want your personal guarantee you'll return after the game - W/L or draw.

Simply Red 10-09-2018 06:34 PM

Hopefully the Pats bring more fire than you three do to internet smack talk.

FlaChief58 10-09-2018 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PokerjesusAA (Post 13803392)
Call Canton Mahomes is being inducted. Best to ever play the game. lol

Maybe, maybe not but he has already broken nfl records and has his jersey in canton after only 6 games. I'd say that a pretty Damn good start to his career

Simply Red 10-09-2018 06:36 PM

The fact that they're arriving in droves tells me all I need to know about KC's coming to their town. :)

Chief Roundup 10-09-2018 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PokerjesusAA (Post 13803341)
Brady has been in this spot so many times this is just another week
for kansas city its like there Super Bowl

And the patriots defense is the better of the 2 that will be on the field on sunday

Well that is really something since we are missing two pro bowl/all pro players from our D.
What is your excuse again?

FlaChief58 10-09-2018 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 13803394)
I don't want your money - I just want your personal guarantee you'll return after the game - W/L or draw.

He won't. He'll disappear just like the other defeated teams trolls have