ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Cyberpunk 2077 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=315755)

keg in kc 01-03-2021 11:11 PM

As of a day or so ago the CDPR website still had dlc listed as coming "early 2021". So it's possible we're going to see something other than bugfixes in the next couple months.

Sassy Squatch 01-05-2021 10:14 PM

Man, that The Hunt mission is something else.

Spoiler!

Beef Supreme 01-08-2021 05:16 PM

Nexus Mod for better vehicle handling. There are 3 versions to suit your taste. I am trying version 3 atm and it is mucho bueno.

https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/210

Also, better mini-map mod. Zooms out when you enter a vehicle. You can set how far it zooms out.

https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2...ab=description

eDave 01-09-2021 02:03 PM

GTA 5 Cyberpunk Mod is great:

https://img.gta5-mods.com/q95/images...27125602_1.jpg

https://www.gta5-mods.com/maps/grandcyberpunk-ymap

Sassy Squatch 01-13-2021 06:35 PM

Their explanation for why the launch went down the way it did. Sounds like DLC is on the back burner for the time being.

https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/news/37298/our-commitment

FAQ

Q: Why is there such a gap between PC versions of Cyberpunk 2077 and old-gen consoles?

A: Cyberpunk 2077 is huge in scope, it features a multitude of custom objects, interacting systems and mechanics. In the game, everything is not stretched out over flat terrain where we can make things less taxing hardware-wise, but condensed in one big city and in a relatively loading-free environment. We made it even more difficult for ourselves by first wanting to make the game look epic on PCs and then adjusting it to consoles — especially old-gens. That was our core assumption. And things did not look super difficult at first, while we knew the hardware gap, ultimately, time has proven that we've underestimated the task.

Q: What was the main issue that made development for consoles that difficult?

A: The main culprit was having to constantly improve our in-game streaming system for old-gen consoles. Streaming is responsible for “feeding” the engine with what you see on screen, as well as the game mechanics. Since the city is so packed and the disk bandwidth of old-gen consoles is what it is, this is something that constantly challenged us.

Q: Didn’t you test old-gen consoles to keep tabs on the experience?

A: We did. As it turned out, our testing did not show many of the issues you experienced while playing the game. As we got closer to launch, we saw significant improvements each and every day, and we really believed we’d deliver in the final day zero update.

Q: Why was there a gap between PC and console reviews?

A: We started sending out PC review keys to start the review process in the first week of December. Come December 10th, launch day, we had a really good start with PC reviews, and while it’s not perfect, this is a version of the game we were, and still are, very proud of. When it comes to the review process for consoles, at the same time PC codes were sent out we were still working hard to improve the quality of the game on old-gen consoles. Every extra day that we worked on the day zero update brought visible improvement — that’s why we started sending console codes for reviews on the 8th December, which was later than we had planned.

Q: What have you done since launch to make the game better?

A: Our top priority since launch has been to fix bugs in Cyberpunk 2077. We have already released three hotfixes which have improved the game, but these are just the beginning.

Q: What are you going to do going forward to fix Cyberpunk 2077?

A: We are focused on fixing the bugs and crashes players are experiencing across every platform. You can expect more in the way of patches — both small and large — to be released regularly. The first update will drop in the next 10 days, and it will be followed by a larger, more significant update, in the weeks after. Our plans for supporting Cyberpunk 2077 in the long-term are unchanged, and we will continue to introduce updates and patches to give all players across all consoles and PCs a better experience with the game.

Q: You have said there would be free DLC for the game in ‘early 2021’, will this be impacted by improvements?

A: We’re still planning on releasing free DLC for the game, just like with The Witcher 3. However, we have decided that our priority is working on the most important fixes and updates. We will be releasing free DLC afterwards — we’ll have more to say about that in the coming months.

Q: When can we expect the next-gen update for Cyberpunk 2077?

A: For those who are playing the game on next-gen consoles via backwards compatibility, we are planning the free, next-gen update for Cyberpunk 2077 on Xbox Series consoles, and PlayStation 5, this year. We’re aiming for the second half of the year and we’ll reveal more when we have more to share.

Q: Are you making the team crunch to work on the patches?

A: The team is working to bring relevant fixes to the game without any obligatory overtime. Avoiding crunch on all of our future projects is one of our top priorities.

Q: When is the game coming back to PlayStation Store?

A: We are working on fixes and updates, and are working with Sony to bring Cyberpunk 2077 back to PlayStation Store as soon as possible.

Q: What is the status of the Help Me Refund initiative?

A: The initiative is progressing according to plan and we just sent out the first wave of reimbursements.

keg in kc 01-13-2021 07:01 PM

The graphic included in the video they posted on twitter still had dlc listed for 2021, and they were before the next gen upgrade on the timeline, so I'm guessing it's still first half of the year, unless their bugfixes create even more catastrophic problems (always possible...). So maybe only a delay from early in the year to late spring/early summer.

They were wise not to give concrete dates IMO.

Bowser 01-14-2021 11:25 AM

Is anyone playing this on Xbox? If so, what are your thoughts?

(ducks rotten vegetables and urine bombs thrown my way by the PS5 and desktop crowd)

Sassy Squatch 01-14-2021 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 15475470)
Is anyone playing this on Xbox? If so, what are your thoughts?

(ducks rotten vegetables and urine bombs thrown my way by the PS5 and desktop crowd)

There's not really a difference between consoles, right? It's going to go PC -> New Gen -> Old Gen as far as how playable/enjoyable the game is.

Bowser 01-14-2021 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 15475487)
There's not really a difference between consoles, right? It's going to go PC -> New Gen -> Old Gen as far as how playable/enjoyable the game is.

Yeah, you're probably spot on. Just fishing for a reason to go get the next gen Xbox, most likely. Lol

Sassy Squatch 01-14-2021 11:42 AM

They've been updating at the same time so it should be similar for the Xbox, but on PS5 the game runs alright now. There's still the occasional slowdown/crash about an hour in, but that's about all as far as game breaking.

Pants 01-14-2021 12:06 PM

Man, I really wish they had more quests/things to do with Panam.

Spoiler!

Sassy Squatch 01-14-2021 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 15475557)
Man, I really wish they had more quests/things to do with Panam.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Pants 01-14-2021 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 15475747)
Spoiler!

LMAO I don't think you needed to spoiler that but I can totally see how it could happen.

No, not yet.

I'm progressing through the main quest extremely slowly and doing mostly gigs and side quests in-between the occasional main story missions.

Fish 01-14-2021 02:19 PM

Panam is such a ****ing tease.

Pants 01-14-2021 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 15475866)
Panam is such a ****ing tease.

She's flawed! Leave her alone!

Sassy Squatch 01-14-2021 02:45 PM

Well, what happens with her is entirely dependent on that.

Pants 01-14-2021 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 15475929)
Well, what happens with her is entirely dependent on that.

As much as my V likes her...

Spoiler!

I am not saying that's where one of the endings is headed because I honestly have no idea but I gathered maybe that would be one option based on the dialogue choices presented during her arc.

Imon Yourside 01-18-2021 04:15 PM

Is this game a complete broken mess? I'm waiting for the multiplayer mode/version of the game and hoping it's not some BR garbage.

eDave 01-18-2021 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imon Yourside (Post 15489218)
Is this game a complete broken mess? I'm waiting for the multiplayer mode/version of the game and hoping it's not some BR garbage.

Not a mess, depending on platform. None of it is up to par with how I want to play this game.

Imon Yourside 01-18-2021 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 15489226)
Not a mess, depending on platform. None of it is up to par with how I want to play this game.

Yes I'm hoping for a huge open world fun fest but sounds like it's not even as good AI wise as say GTA San Andreas. Is the open world any fun?

Sassy Squatch 01-18-2021 04:24 PM

No

eDave 01-18-2021 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imon Yourside (Post 15489231)
Yes I'm hoping for a huge open world fun fest but sounds like it's not even as good AI wise as say GTA San Andreas. Is the open world any fun?

Those playing it are having great time, regardless of the shittery. Other are pointing out the limited stuff to do compared to earlier games.

Pants 01-18-2021 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 15446944)
Man, that The Hunt mission is something else.

Spoiler!

Just did this. Wow.

Pants 01-18-2021 11:08 PM

Quote:

I'm pretty sure you're a PC player so it's not necessarily a broken mess.

Open world is full of repetitive mission types where you can get gear, experience, and money. Some of them end up being gems with awesome sequences and really memorable stories, Easter eggs, references, homages, etc.

I like doing the open world missions because I personally like the combat on the hard difficulty. Although if you want, you can easily reach an OP god-like status as if you were playing a Bethesda game pretty quickly. Cyberpunk is super easy to cheese with poorly balanced skills and systems.

If you're looking for some sort of meaningful NPC behavior and interaction, there is none. Like zero.

The game truly shines with cool quests, stories, animations and acting. Also, the attention to detail is unparalleled. Like getting inside a car and just seeing how much attention they put into those interiors is astounding. The game is chock full of stuff like that.

Imon Yourside 01-18-2021 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 15490397)
I'm pretty sure you're a PC player so it's not necessarily a broken mess.

Open world is full of repetitive mission types where you can get gear, experience, and money. Some of them end up being gems with awesome sequences and really memorable stories, Easter eggs, references, homages, etc.

I like doing the open world missions because I personally like the combat on the hard difficulty. Although if you want, you can easily reach an OP god-like status as if you were playing a Bethesda game pretty quickly. Cyberpunk is super easy to cheese with poorly balanced skills and systems.

If you're looking for some sort of meaningful NPC behavior and interaction, there is none. Like zero.

The game truly shines with cool quests, stories, animations and acting. Also, the attention to detail is unparalleled. Like getting inside a car and just seeing how much attention they put into those interiors is astounding. The game is chock full of stuff like that.

Sounds like something I would probably enjoy, I absolutely love the setting.

Pants 01-19-2021 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imon Yourside (Post 15490420)
Sounds like something I would probably enjoy, I absolutely love the setting.

It's an awesome game, man. I can't recommend it enough.

While some aspects of it are laughably bad, overall I think your mind will be blown.

Like I'm playing through a super trippy quest right now involving a super wealthy politician couple that is just written so incredibly well... If I say any more and you ever end up playing the game, I would ruin it for you. So I won't. There are just so many of these stories. It's a ride you gotta take. :)

Sassy Squatch 01-19-2021 05:10 AM

Just be sure to have the time to dedicate to playing it. To really enjoy yourself and the story the side missions are an absolute must.

Imon Yourside 01-19-2021 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 15490535)
Just be sure to have the time to dedicate to playing it. To really enjoy yourself and the story the side missions are an absolute must.

That's the thing I lead a busy life and what gaming I do my buds wanna play coop thangs. I will probably play on and off as it's the only way. I'm more of a play the NON main quest guys, I really enjoying taking in a huge open world with lots of fun things to do. Side missions will get done if the game pulls me in.

Pants 01-20-2021 11:29 AM

Anyone finish "Dream On" yet?

Spoiler!

Bill Brasky 01-21-2021 02:06 PM

Quote:

After 10-15 hours with it, I had WAY more fun with GTAV, RDR2, and Fallout 4 to a lesser extent. If you haven't played those, I'd check them out first.

I bought this on release for $50 and regret it. I'll wait 6-8 months for patches to smooth stuff out.

Imon Yourside 01-21-2021 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Brasky (Post 15496750)
After 10-15 hours with it, I had WAY more fun with GTAV, RDR2, and Fallout 4 to a lesser extent. If you haven't played those, I'd check them out first.

I bought this on release for $50 and regret it. I'll wait 6-8 months for patches to smooth stuff out.

GTA has bored me since probably vice city but yes ive played the other 2 quite a bit. I think it will take more than 6 to 8 months to "fix" this properly. Anthem reboot was over a year ago and no end in sight for even the first release of 2.0.

I believe the AAA games that are this big in scope are always going to have bugs and never live up to expectations. Open world games and having a huge amount of employees releasing games filled with bugs and such is just the norm as these projects are way bigger than ever now.

Sassy Squatch 01-21-2021 07:53 PM

Hopefully they balance some of the mechanics.

Pants 01-21-2021 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Brasky (Post 15496750)

I haven't played RDR2 yet but I have enjoyed Cyberpunk 2077 so much more than GTA 5 or Fallout 4. It's not the same genre as GTA 5, though, and is just completely a matter of taste as far as your preference goes, I think.

I like strong and memorable narratives in single player games as I tend to get bored with open worlds after the initial cool exploration phase. That phase doesn't last very long either.

While GTA 5 had excellent writing and acting, to me, it doesn't even come close to Cyberpunk's mission/quest design.

Also, it's going to be tough going back to the Bethesda NPC interactions after experiencing the Cyberpunk NPCs. The way the characters move and talk during the dialogue sequences in Cyberpunk is just so effortlessly realistic. I don't know how to describe it. You just completely buy it and it helps the immersion so much.

SuperChief 01-21-2021 10:30 PM

When does the big patch come out?

Fish 01-21-2021 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperChief (Post 15498026)
When does the big patch come out?

Here's the rough roadmap CD Projekt Red has laid out for updates to Cyberpunk 2077:
  • December: One update by December 20th.
  • December/January: "Expect more, as we will update frequently whenever new improvements are ready"
  • January: Patch 1, the first "large" patch.
  • February: Patch 2, the second "large" patch.
  • TBD 2021: Next-gen console updates for PS5 and XSX.

https://www.pcgamer.com/cyberpunk-20...s-patch-notes/

Sassy Squatch 01-22-2021 06:15 PM

January patch came out a couple of hours ago and it didn't seem to fix much.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-23-2021 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 15499702)

Jfc what a cluster ****

Pants 01-23-2021 04:23 PM

January patch fixed my Delamain quest. Finally completed Epistrophy.

Fish 01-28-2021 12:30 AM

Tapping Panam's ass quest.... :D

Spoiler!

Pants 01-28-2021 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 15514977)
Tapping Panam's ass quest.... :D

Spoiler!

To the spoiler text: yessir.

lwardo9 01-29-2021 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 15499702)

think elon musk just tweeted about this. new patch needs a new patch but still an awesome game. was blown away leaving your place for the 1st time.

Bowser 02-05-2021 01:58 AM

This should get an interesting response here, lol

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DdqsNqkf_sg" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hammock Parties 02-11-2021 10:29 PM

Ah, the Manchurian Candidate questline with the Peralezes is interesting...NICE VIEW anyway :)

https://i.imgur.com/elu9SVo.jpg

JUST SITTIN IN A RAMEN SHOP WITH KEANU

https://i.imgur.com/FMASMuE.jpg

Fish 02-11-2021 10:42 PM

Have you guys heard about the code theft from Cyberpunk/Witcher devs? What a shitshow release!

Cyberpunk 2077 studio’s hacked data has reportedly been sold

Hackers have reportedly sold the game source code and other information stolen from Cyberpunk 2077 and The Witcher 3 studio CD Projekt Red (CDPR). Cybersecurity firm Kela released screenshots of a post on the hacking forum Exploit allegedly posted by the attackers, saying that they’ve received an offer for the data from outside the forum. They added that they ended the auction at the request of the buyer. Cybersecurity Twitter account vx-underground subsequently confirmed that the auction had closed.

On Tuesday, CDPR disclosed it had been the victim of a ransomware attack in which hackers had collected “certain data” from the company. It posted a ransom note from the hackers, in which they claimed to have access to source code from the studio’s most popular games, as well as internal legal, HR, and financial documents. CDPR said it would not give in to the demands or negotiate with the hackers, even if that meant the stolen data would begin circulating online.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Just in: <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/CDProjektRed?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#CDProjektRed</a> AUCTION IS CLOSED. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Hackers?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Hackers</a> auctioned off stolen source code for the <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/RedEngine?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#RedEngine</a> and <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/CDPR?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#CDPR</a> game releases, and have just announced that a satisfying offer from outside the forum was received, with the condition of no further distribution or selling. <a href="https://t.co/4Z2zoZlkV6">pic.twitter.com/4Z2zoZlkV6</a></p>&mdash; KELA (@Intel_by_KELA) <a href="https://twitter.com/Intel_by_KELA/status/1359856145205239812?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 11, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
It is not known who purchased the data or how much it was sold for. However, the auction was thought to have included source code for Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales spinoff, The Witcher 3, a ray-traced version of The Witcher 3, Cyberpunk 2077, and copies of the company’s internal documents. That’s according to screenshots posted by vx-underground. The auction followed a leak of the source code for CD Projekt Red’s virtual card game Gwent, which was verified by Vice.

Kela previously reported that the starting price for the auction was $1 million, with a buy-it-now price of $7 million. These terms were subsequently verified by vx-underground, too.

Although the hackers have not been officially named, one security researcher told Wired he believed it involved the use of the HelloKitty ransomware, which had also been used to hack a Brazilian power company called CEMIG.

A spokesperson from CD Projekt Red did not immediately return The Verge’s request for comment. However, earlier this week the company told Vice it is still “actively investigating” the incident.

htismaqe 02-11-2021 10:48 PM

I get that people are upset with how it all went down but no developer deserves this kind of malicious attack, especially not CDPR, who has been so good to their fans through the years before Cyberpunk.

Sassy Squatch 02-11-2021 10:50 PM

Well, that sucks.

Imon Yourside 02-12-2021 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15546368)
I get that people are upset with how it all went down but no developer deserves this kind of malicious attack, especially not CDPR, who has been so good to their fans through the years before Cyberpunk.

I agree I feel a bit sorry for them.

Sassy Squatch 02-12-2021 12:31 AM

Damn. Employees personal info seems to have been stolen off their IDs.

keg in kc 02-12-2021 10:12 AM

Second time it's happened to them I think.

Pants 02-12-2021 11:18 AM

I'm really surprised they didn't pay the ransom but am also glad.

Hammock Parties 02-12-2021 07:49 PM

absolutely stylin' in this steel sequined jacket

https://i.imgur.com/YHqyZ3G.jpg

Bill Brasky 02-13-2021 12:51 AM

Got my $55 back from Amazon. Return was no problem at all.

Fish 02-13-2021 01:15 AM

Same douchey fedora...

https://i.imgur.com/TCFQmLm.jpg

Pants 02-13-2021 10:27 PM

Done with all the gigs, hitting the story hard now.

The trench coat is a spoiler. ;)

https://i.imgur.com/dEe0EHB.jpeg

Hammock Parties 02-13-2021 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 15549632)

NICE

Pants 02-13-2021 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 15549633)
NICE

Is the image showing up for you? I don't know why it's not showing up for me...

Hammock Parties 02-14-2021 01:22 AM

add a .jpeg....

Hammock Parties 02-20-2021 07:09 PM

bruh

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EutlVc2X...g&name=900x900

Pants 02-25-2021 10:54 PM

Pretty sure I just randomly found a reference to Jonestown?

https://imgur.com/zlymmWU.jpeg

Pants 03-02-2021 01:09 PM

Beat this bad boy.

Not a super satisfying ending but I see what they were trying to do.

Definitely not an industry-changing title like I thought it would be based on everything they talked about but, IMO, failed to deliver.

Still an incredible journey and I enjoyed it immensely.

Bowser 03-02-2021 01:13 PM

Who the **** downthumbed your Jonestown reference? LMAO

Pants 03-02-2021 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 15569173)
Who the **** downthumbed your Jonestown reference? LMAO

Bro.

BucEyedPea from the DC forum thumbs downed at least an entire page worth of my posts. It doesn't let me go back any further, so might have been more.

Can you imagine spending energy doing that on something that literally has zero effect on anything?

ROFL

htismaqe 03-02-2021 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 15569435)
Bro.

BucEyedPea from the DC forum thumbs downed at least an entire page worth of my posts. It doesn't let me go back any further, so might have been more.

Can you imagine spending energy doing that on something that literally has zero effect on anything?

ROFL

I get a thumbs down from BEP every time I mention that Tom Brady is a kid-kissing cheater.

Pants 03-02-2021 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15569462)
I get a thumbs down from BEP every time I mention that Tom Brady is a kid-kissing cheater.

That lady is so unhinged. Her neg reps literally make me laugh. They are so mean and she really enjoys bombing the **** out of me. My inner troll lights up so hard every time. :evil:

Bowser 03-02-2021 04:35 PM

LMAO

Livesteam has one of the best quotes of BEP out there. If you know it, you know it, lol.

Sassy Squatch 03-02-2021 04:58 PM

Hahaha, that batshit crazy basket case actually came into this thread just to give you a downvote. That's hilarious.

Imon Yourside 03-13-2021 04:47 PM

I'm playing this on PC and it's actually really fun, wish they would fix the open world to be more fun but I doubt they touch it and focus on the multiplayer as well as fixing the console versions.

Lzen 10-11-2021 12:17 PM

Anyone know if this is any good to play on Xbox One? Target has it for $10. It's not the money for the game but the time investment. I want to know if it's worth it if I start playing this. Is all online with others? Or is there also a story mode?

Imon Yourside 10-11-2021 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 15887964)
Anyone know if this is any good to play on Xbox One? Target has it for $10. It's not the money for the game but the time investment. I want to know if it's worth it if I start playing this. Is all online with others? Or is there also a story mode?

Game is single player story driven.

Bowser 10-11-2021 06:27 PM

Quote:

Nice head's up.

The guys in this thread seemed to have invested a shit ton of time into it. FOr ten bucks at Target, I say get it (I may too).

Imon Yourside 10-11-2021 06:47 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 15888725)
Nice head's up.

The guys in this thread seemed to have invested a shit ton of time into it. FOr ten bucks at Target, I say get it (I may too).

It's worth 10 bucks, I wish I could find it for $10 on PC. I would be gifting that sucker to a few homies.

Molitoth 10-12-2021 06:37 AM

I found it for $10 on Xbox One also and I had a great time with it.

A fantastic game if you weren't fanboi'ing on it hard before release and experiencing the bugs.

To find it now and for cheap is perfect.

Fish 10-12-2021 11:23 AM

Absolutely worth $10.

It offers 3 different options for the main storyline, that are very different from each other. The graphics are freaking gorgeous. The weapon building/modding/upgrading is a blast if you like that kind of thing. You can also simply just wander around GTA style, ignoring missions or the storyline, and still have lots of fun with it. Huge open world. Looks really beautiful at night.

The bugs have been fixed. Depending on your platform, they were considerably overblown in the first place.

Iconic 10-12-2021 11:29 AM

Oh what could have been... such a gorgeous world yet so absolutely lifeless.

Hammock Parties 06-11-2023 11:56 AM

oh yeah!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">THE COUNTDOWN IS BACK ON THE MENU<br><br>09.26.2023</p>&mdash; Cyberpunk 2077 Community (@CP2077Community) <a href="https://twitter.com/CP2077Community/status/1667953566714146820?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 11, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gdvPG4sUbr8" title="Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty Official Idris Elba Reveal Trailer | The Game Awards 2022" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hammock Parties 06-11-2023 12:26 PM

PUNK YEAH!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Freedom always comes at a price…<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/PhantomLiberty?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#PhantomLiberty</a>, a spy-thriller expansion for <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Cyberpunk2077?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Cyberpunk2077</a>, arrives on September 26th!<br><br>Pre-order now: <a href="https://t.co/7ACROkBk5B">https://t.co/7ACROkBk5B</a> <a href="https://t.co/yP1MKJtaaA">pic.twitter.com/yP1MKJtaaA</a></p>&mdash; Cyberpunk 2077 (@CyberpunkGame) <a href="https://twitter.com/CyberpunkGame/status/1667957155440336901?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 11, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Bowser 06-11-2023 12:48 PM

Never did buy the first. This actually is getting my interest up. Might have to go track down an XBOX copy.

Hammock Parties 06-11-2023 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 16977490)
Never did buy the first. This actually is getting my interest up. Might have to go track down an XBOX copy.

it's $30 on steam

seeing keanu play a video game character is well worth it

pretty good main storyline, a few good side quests

cyberpunk's main downfall is the world is so large and interesting to look at, but not a lot going on in that world

you'll see places you want to explore, even try to explore, but there's not much there to uncover or a reason to uncover it

still sank 70 hours into it and will play the DLC