ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Tom Brady trying to play the "no respect" card. Seriously. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320395)

Dr. Yu Weed Tard 01-13-2019 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 14036075)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tzQVmZDXS4w" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'd love this more if it didn't result in us trading for Marc Castle.

Frazod 01-13-2019 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haglund's_Spirit (Post 14036124)

Boy, ain't that the truth. Hurt us far worse than he did Brady.

Titty Meat 01-13-2019 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 14035224)
Yeah, sure. They were -0.5 faves over us in Sagarin prior to the playoffs and just blew out the Chargers. And beat us already.

This isnt college basketball buddy

GloryDayz 01-13-2019 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haglund's_Spirit (Post 14036124)

That's true. But **** it, I hope they find a play to pound him into the turf (again).

OrtonsPiercedTaint 01-13-2019 08:34 PM

Perhaps the Indy shots from MCI

Yehoodi 01-13-2019 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold_and_red (Post 14036044)
Good takes unlike some of your fellow posters. My biggest worry is your pass catching RBs and the ability to get off the field on 3rd downs. The Pats will play call to get into 3rd and short, eating up the clock, trying to negate the rush while having may play options open. It will be interesting to see what the Chiefs D does.

Thanks, I am not one to get too much into smack talk. I do it a few times, but only to folks who know me well.

Yes, our RBs will be key. Glad that White and Michel are healthy. Burkhead is a good filler but it will be tough if White or Michel gets hurt. With our WRs down a bit (wished we still had Amendola) and Gronk's roll to date reduced, our RBs are key for us.

We just need to play clean on Sunday.

Mahomes played cooled and calm yesterday and that does not bode well for the pats who have to deal with the double head monster of Mahomes and the Arrowhead faithful.

Yes it will be a fun chess match if the Pats can succeed in the manner you mentioned. If we can sustained drives, it will take the crowd of the game somewhat and maybe disrupt the rhythm of the Chiefs offense a bit.

On my side of things my biggest worry is if we can not stop Mahomes straight up and if the crowd can disrupt our signal calling.

Looking forward to the game.

Redbled 01-13-2019 09:47 PM

Brady’s comments seem very odd to me. Almost desperate or scared. Chiefs could play the suck card too. Worst defense in football. I sure hope they don’t. It seems weak to me. Lost a lot of respect for him today.

KC_Connection 01-13-2019 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redbled (Post 14036331)
Brady’s comments seem very odd to me. Almost desperate or scared. Chiefs could play the suck card too. Worst defense in football. I sure hope they don’t. It seems weak to me. Lost a lot of respect for him today.

Not sure why you had any in the first place. He's always been a classless joke.

ARROW2 01-13-2019 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redbled (Post 14036331)

Fake outrage. That ain't gonna save yo old ass next week BITCH!!!

RINGLEADER 01-13-2019 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 14035353)
KC is going to beat the living **** out of them.

I've been feeling this since around week 15 when this was all shaping up the way it's exactly unfolded.

The Chiefs are indeed going to kick the crap out that team.

RINGLEADER 01-13-2019 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yehoodi (Post 14036161)
Thanks, I am not one to get too much into smack talk. I do it a few times, but only to folks who know me well.

Yes, our RBs will be key. Glad that White and Michel are healthy. Burkhead is a good filler but it will be tough if White or Michel gets hurt. With our WRs down a bit (wished we still had Amendola) and Gronk's roll to date reduced, our RBs are key for us.

We just need to play clean on Sunday.

Mahomes played cooled and calm yesterday and that does not bode well for the pats who have to deal with the double head monster of Mahomes and the Arrowhead faithful.

Yes it will be a fun chess match if the Pats can succeed in the manner you mentioned. If we can sustained drives, it will take the crowd of the game somewhat and maybe disrupt the rhythm of the Chiefs offense a bit.

On my side of things my biggest worry is if we can not stop Mahomes straight up and if the crowd can disrupt our signal calling.

Looking forward to the game.

Sammy Watkins returning is also huge. We have three legit #1s lining up. When Watkins plays we score a full TD on average more than when he doesn't.

I see the Chiefs putting up 38-40 on offense and a ton of pressure on defense.

Redbled 01-13-2019 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 14036426)
Not sure why you had any in the first place. He's always been a classless joke.

He normally seems to say all the right things. Coachspeak. I could see this getting the Chiefs even more excited for this matchup.

Buehler445 01-13-2019 11:51 PM

Respect for the Pats guy actually talking ball.

But for goddamned ****ing ****s ****ing sake, if they're going to call us inbreds, they could send someone that could ****ing spell.

It's "yeah" - an affirmative.

AND

"Lose" - to engage in losing.

/Grammar Nazi.

Stick around. Talk ball. We're not all grammar nazis all the time, I just compelled to take a shot at the ridiculous inbred shit those guys fling all over.

BlackOp 01-14-2019 12:05 AM

When the Chiefs have played the Pats, healthy, under Reid...they have won both. Actually, kind of curbstomped them.

KC didn't have Houston in the first meeting... and Mahomes missed two easy TDs at the beginning.

The play-off game was a mash unit...no Charles, Ware, Maclin and Houston could barely walk.

I think Belichick has difficulty taking away what KC does best due to Andy being a master offensive HC....that's even amplified with Mahomes ability to improv off script and Hills speed.

BWillie 01-14-2019 12:14 AM

Sign Bernard Pollard to a one day contract?

Okay that was douchey of me to say