ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Misc Smoked Moonrock Ice last night, AMA (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=314520)

RippedmyFlesh 04-20-2018 12:28 PM

sho63 was talking to a friend about the seemingly demise of hash in a way. I was telling him I missed basically every thing you mentioned but haven't done hash in years. I asked about it and he said why make hash when you can make oil or wax. Back in the old days hash was needed in a way because most weed was weak. Not so much today.
One thing you may have not mentioned we used to do was to put a chunk on a needle attached to a tin foil rock. Light it up blow out cover with glass and use straw to consume.

Otter 04-20-2018 12:56 PM

Six pages of BS and no one asked him what it was like?!?!

So, what was the moonrock experience like compared to typical step into wonderland?

Graystoke 04-20-2018 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RippedmyFlesh (Post 13524941)
sho63 was talking to a friend about the seemingly demise of hash in a way. I was telling him I missed basically every thing you mentioned but haven't done hash in years. I asked about it and he said why make hash when you can make oil or wax. Back in the old days hash was needed in a way because most weed was weak. Not so much today.
One thing you may have not mentioned we used to do was to put a chunk on a needle attached to a tin foil rock. Light it up blow out cover with glass and use straw to consume.

That is old school for sure.
Memories.

ToxSocks 04-20-2018 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 13524997)
Six pages of BS and no one asked him what it was like?!?!

So, what was the moonrock experience like compared to typical step into wonderland?

I have a high tolerance, but it took me back to my newb days, which is rare, in which you got the giggles and that feeling of being super stoned. It was a euphoric, social high. Not a stuck to the couch, sloth high. Tastes great. It has its own unique defined taste.

Standard moonrock generally tastes as it's described. Vanilla Ice Cream Moonrock tastes like....vanilla.

Firstly, a single gram goes a long ways. It burns slow, so a small piece of it yields more hits than basic bud does. We use small scissors to cut pieces of it off. You don't want to tear it with your fingers because all of that precious, sticky kief will come off and stick to your fingers which is a waste.

We generally put some on top of a bowl of top shelf bud, like some Girl Scout Cookies.

terryna 04-20-2018 01:42 PM

Loving this thread! sub'd

SAUTO 04-20-2018 03:55 PM

Quote:

I've got some old school bubble hash . Its still around

SAUTO 04-20-2018 04:04 PM

And i don't get the fascination with girl scout cookies. Just doesn't trip my trigger.

ToxSocks 04-20-2018 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 13525304)
And i don't get the fascination with girl scout cookies. Just doesn't trip my trigger.

meh. If im smoking some flower i don't really care about the strain. Its kinda all the same to me.

/ducks for cover

SAUTO 04-20-2018 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 13525307)
meh. If im smoking some flower i don't really care about the strain. Its kinda all the same to me.

/ducks for cover

Except its really not. Not even close

ToxSocks 04-20-2018 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 13525310)
Except its really not. Not even close

Outside of Sativa vs Indica, i rarely notice a difference in the high. They certainly look and smell different, but i can't distinguish between most of them unless the high is something worth remembering.

scho63 04-22-2018 08:52 AM

Quote:

Hash in a glass was a way we smoked it as well but never used a straw. Just slid the glass to the end of the table and lifted it to suck in all the smoke.

RippedmyFlesh 04-22-2018 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 13525304)

I think it's the taste. Some people associate sweet taste with quality.

bdj23 01-11-2019 09:37 AM

Dude weed lmao