ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football ***Official Gruden QB Camp Thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271460)

The Franchise 04-05-2013 10:00 AM

Oh....and ESPN took down your video, bro.

Coogs 04-05-2013 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9558894)
Oh....and ESPN took down your video, bro.

ESPN is getting smarter. Hanging out at the ChiefsPlanet to get their stories.

Valiant 04-05-2013 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9558805)
One thing that's always bugged me about Geno is that he's an art major. Considering everything he could've studied, why art?

He liked art. You can teach with it or further your own art career.

Mr_Tomahawk 04-05-2013 10:03 AM

Welp...someone provide me with a new link and I will update the OP.

NewChief 04-05-2013 10:04 AM

Quote:

One thing that's always bugged me about Geno is that he's an art major. Considering everything he could've studied, why art?

I didn't know that. I actually think that's cool as hell and sets him apart from all the business/communications majors out there in the athletics world.

Sorter 04-05-2013 10:13 AM

Quote:

Art and English IIRC

silver5liter 04-05-2013 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 9558815)
less homework?

if you like to draw it sounds like a pretty easy course

Lol coming from an art student, you have no idea what you're talking about. Its pretty amazing that he was able to handle all of the projects and still focus on football.

Mr. Laz 04-05-2013 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silver5liter (Post 9558947)
Lol coming from an art student, you have no idea what you're talking about. Its pretty amazing that he was able to handle all of the projects and still focus on football.

Art is the hardest course in the history of courses.

silver5liter 04-05-2013 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 9558957)
Art is the hardest course in the history of courses.

You just have alot of homework/projects in college art courses. Not to mention more than half the classes you take are the same classes everyone is required to take.

aturnis 04-05-2013 11:17 AM

Quote:

He's an English major, not art.

Setsuna 04-05-2013 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9557842)
This kid has been grilled, poked and prodded by two of Andy Reid's closest friends: Jon Gruden and Steve Mariucci.

The Chiefs probably know everything about this kid anyone could ever know. If they don't take him there's probably a good reason.

Backtracking....backtracking...even you sound pathetic now. You're so weak. Have some resolve dude. Geez.

RealSNR 04-05-2013 01:05 PM

Everyone's major sounds easy.

All I ever did was play piano all day in college. How hard could it have been?

College students who major in one of the fine arts have to use their time very wisely. The number of hours that must be invested in that field of study very likely surpasses some of the "tough" majors that people think would be so grueling and difficult.

Yes, college only ever is what you put into it. You can ALWAYS study that extra hour or research this extra thing on the side. I'm talking about doing the bare minimum work to make the grades and the credit hours.

There's a very good reason that Geno chose English instead of Art for his major-- time. He was spending all his time on football. If he tried combining that dedication to football with art, the results wouldn't have been very aesthetically pleasing at all.

silver5liter 04-05-2013 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9559382)
Everyone's major sounds easy.

All I ever did was play piano all day in college. How hard could it have been?

College students who major in one of the fine arts have to use their time very wisely. The number of hours that must be invested in that field of study very likely surpasses some of the "tough" majors that people think would be so grueling and difficult.

Yes, college only ever is what you put into it. You can ALWAYS study that extra hour or research this extra thing on the side. I'm talking about doing the bare minimum work to make the grades and the credit hours.

There's a very good reason that Geno chose English instead of Art for his major-- time. He was spending all his time on football. If he tried combining that dedication to football with art, the results wouldn't have been very aesthetically pleasing at all.

Exactly. I just graduated in December with a BFA in Graphic Design. Art classes are very time consuming and you are at the school later than almost everyone.

B14ckmon 04-05-2013 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 9559179)
Backtracking....backtracking...even you sound pathetic now. You're so weak. Have some resolve dude. Geez.

Me and you just need to accept that our team is drafting Geno and there is nothing we can do about it.

patteeu 04-05-2013 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9557732)

It looks like he drops his shoulder a little more than you'd like when he writes on a white board. And is he leaning up against the board because of balance issues or does he just need to get close so he can see what he's writing with his bad eyes?