ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   ****OFFICIAL 2019 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=321710)

BossChief 04-05-2019 10:17 PM

Here’s my draft for Seattle. They had already traded away most of their picks, but I like the guys I got at the slots I was picking. Got a STUD TE, a high upside edge rusher and a DT that can be a starter. We also got great value for a young QB in case Russel gets traded to NY.

21. Seattle - BossChief - TJ Hockenson, TE, Iowa
85. Seattle – BossChief - Ryan Finley, QB, North Carolina State
125. Seattle - BossChief - Ben Banogu, EDGE, TCU
160. Seattle - BossChief - Chris Slayton, DT, Syracuse

Sfeihc 04-06-2019 02:47 AM

The Washington Redskins select Foster Moreau, TE, LSU.

DJ's left nut 04-06-2019 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfeihc (Post 14196103)
The Washington Redskins select Foster Moreau, TE, LSU.

****!

I knew I should've gone ahead and made the pick for Washington. I sent to ChiefsCA and told him to make it when he was ready to pick if nobody else had yet.

My fault for not rigging the deck. I really like Moreau. Perfect TE2 for KC. Damn.

pugsnotdrugs19 04-06-2019 08:55 AM

One thought I always come away with, no matter how many mocks I’ve read, is the feeling that some needs still aren’t effectively filled. And that’s completely fine, because we don’t want to draft purely for need. But it just goes to show that this roster has a few more missing pieces than we can hope to fill completely, at least through the draft that is.

Which is why I’m hoping we can make a move or two to find a couple of players who can have a sizable impact from day one. Wherever the position may be, we need some players who can really change games because we can’t just plug every hole how we might want.

Whether it’s a DE who immediately becomes our best rusher (Ferrell?), a corner who could significantly relieve concerns in the secondary (Murphy?), a TE who could make the Chiefs offense scarier than ever, a OL who can step in and bring a mean streak that can upgrade C or LG, a WR who can beat press man coverage at any given moment, or a safety who immediately becomes a high impact center fielder... I just want to feel like we’ve acquired some true difference makers when this thing is all said and done.

And from there, hopefully some cream rises to the top or Veach can find alternative options to solidify positions that can’t be addressed this month.

chiefscafan 04-06-2019 12:07 PM

The Pittsburgh Steelers select Darryl Johnson JR, OLB/DE, North Carolina A &T

Sleeper pick tremendous potential from small school.

Sfeihc 04-06-2019 12:11 PM

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Sheldrick Redwine, S, Miami.

Sfeihc 04-06-2019 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 14196153)
****!

I knew I should've gone ahead and made the pick for Washington. I sent to ChiefsCA and told him to make it when he was ready to pick if nobody else had yet.

My fault for not rigging the deck. I really like Moreau. Perfect TE2 for KC. Damn.

He would be an ideal fit but where is the right point to grab him IRL. He won't be around where the Skins just got him.

RealSNR 04-06-2019 12:44 PM

And the TEs continue to come off the board.

Even in the high-flying days of Denny Green's Cunningham/Culpepper throwing to Moss and Carter, they still had big ol' Jimmy Kleinsasser working his blocking magic out of the backfield and out of the 2nd TE slot. He'll be a valuable piece in a variety of run formations the Vikings want to operate out of to generate playaction success. If you can draft a player to fill a specific role in the 6th round like that, no matter how infrequent, it's probably a good pick.

The Minnesota Vikings select Drew Sample, TE, Washington

DJ's left nut 04-06-2019 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfeihc (Post 14196257)
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Sheldrick Redwine, S, Miami.

Man you are just ****ing killing me.

Moreau and Redwine were 1 and 2 for me.

Chief Northman 04-06-2019 02:17 PM

I swear, some of you just read kccrow mocks he posts and just take names from there.

LOL.

Sfeihc 04-06-2019 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 14196350)
Man you are just ****ing killing me.

Moreau and Redwine were 1 and 2 for me.

Veach is going to kill this draft.

DJ's left nut 04-06-2019 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Northman (Post 14196370)
I swear, some of you just read kccrow mocks he posts and just take names from there.

LOL.

Haven't read his mocks for a bit.

But that's alright. I have Plan Bs across the board. I still have 5-6 guys I'd be happy to have here.

But Sfeihc getting me TWICE is pretty funny.

EDIT: Woah - Redwine in the 3rd is WAY early. I like him but he's closer to a 5th than a 3rd. No damn way I take him there.

Rain Man 04-06-2019 04:56 PM

If you're going to draft a tight end, who better to announce him than the tightest end ever to call Cincinnati home. I speak, of course, of Bailey Quarters.

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CUqMc1oUYAAybB8.jpg

She shyly approaches the microphone and makes the pick with no nonsense.

The Cincinnati Bengals select Dax Raymond, TE, Utah State.

Rain Man 04-06-2019 05:06 PM

I've PM'ed myself to let me know that I'm on the clock again.

Rain Man 04-06-2019 05:24 PM

Sensing an opportunity to grab a second pick while no one is looking, Herb Tarlek rushes onto the stage.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-QUDDIaFc6R...b%2BTarlek.jpg

Before anyone can stop him, he blurts out,

The Cincinnati Bengals select Easton Stick, QB, North Dakota State.