ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Breaking Bad (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=204659)

eazyb81 08-29-2011 09:25 AM

http://www.eonline.com/news/watch_wi..._spills/260251

Quote:

"We just aired episode six of season four, and from episode one to six it was a slow burn," Paul told us. "It is about to get really, really, really crazy—just like our fans want it."

"We have 16 more episodes after this season," said Paul, so it makes sense to divide them over two years. The series' first season, abbreviated by the writers' strike, was limited to seven episodes; seasons two through four comprise 13 episodes each.

"We want to end it on a good note," Paul said. "Our creator Vince always said that the show would probably end around season four, but they stretched it out a bit longer, so there is a bit more story to tell."

Pitt Gorilla 08-29-2011 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois (Post 7858618)
Woah, Hank did some sleuthing. It appears this season's equivalent of 'Hank outside the RV when Walt is inside' is coming next week

He had the benefit of an omnipotent writing team. :)

Demonpenz 08-29-2011 12:23 PM

I watched Breaking bad season 3 with my dad this weekend, he didn't think Jessie shot Gale at the end.

eazyb81 08-29-2011 03:53 PM

Random thoughts:

- can someone explain exactly why Walt, and now Jesse, want to kill Gus so badly? Is it because they think he wants to kill them, so they just want to get him first? If they kill him, they won't make anymore money - they certainly can't move the product themselves.

- it would be interesting to go back to the episode where Gus was inside Gale's apartment to see what he actually touched.

- it's pretty fascinating to think there may be people above Gus in the hierarchy, and it may be global.

- Aaron Paul should probably go ahead and make room in his trophy case for another Emmy after last night's scene in rehab. That was incredible.

- any theories about what the "Yes or No" question is? I initially thought it was the cartel still wanting to kill Walt, but I'm not sure. The fact that Gus was willing to pay the cartel $50MM provides some nice context that the enterprise might span well beyond Gus and Los Pollos.

- does Hank's conversation with Walter Jr change anyone's mind that he may be starting to get suspicious of Walt?

Buck 08-29-2011 04:03 PM

I think Walt wants t kill Gus because it's his only way out. I'm not convinced that Jesse does.
Posted via Mobile Device

blaise 08-29-2011 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eazyb81 (Post 7860911)
Random thoughts:

- can someone explain exactly why Walt, and now Jesse, want to kill Gus so badly? Is it because they think he wants to kill them, so they just want to get him first? If they kill him, they won't make anymore money - they certainly can't move the product themselves.

- it would be interesting to go back to the episode where Gus was inside Gale's apartment to see what he actually touched.

- it's pretty fascinating to think there may be people above Gus in the hierarchy, and it may be global.

- Aaron Paul should probably go ahead and make room in his trophy case for another Emmy after last night's scene in rehab. That was incredible.

- any theories about what the "Yes or No" question is? I initially thought it was the cartel still wanting to kill Walt, but I'm not sure. The fact that Gus was willing to pay the cartel $50MM provides some nice context that the enterprise might span well beyond Gus and Los Pollos.

- does Hank's conversation with Walter Jr change anyone's mind that he may be starting to get suspicious of Walt?

I think Walt just thinks Gus will kill him when he can.

I'm not sure what the yes or no was, but Gus won't have a choice whatever it is. No matter what he has backing him, unless it's another cartel, he's not winning that battle.

rocknrolla 08-29-2011 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 7860941)
I think Walt wants t kill Gus because it's his only way out. I'm not convinced that Jesse does.
Posted via Mobile Device

I think Jesse does. He knows Gus has another agenda for him, he's just not sure what. Damn. This season just gets better and better. Very little Skler bitching made it better also. Does anyone know what episode Gus was in Gale's apartment? I would like to see that again.

Buck 08-29-2011 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocknrolla (Post 7861062)
I think Jesse does. He knows Gus has another agenda for him, he's just not sure what. Damn. This season just gets better and better. Very little Skler bitching made it better also. Does anyone know what episode Gus was in Gale's apartment? I would like to see that again.

Full Measures (Season 3 Finale).

rocknrolla 08-29-2011 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 7861291)
Full Measures (Season 3 Finale).

That a boy. Thanks. :D

kcxiv 08-29-2011 06:04 PM

Walt wants him dead, because he knows eventually its going to end up bad. The old saying goes, ever heard of an old drug dealer? nope, because they dont exist. It will always, always go bad. Its just a matter of when. Usually sooner rather then later.

Brock 08-29-2011 06:07 PM

Walt isn't thinking it through. Walt just becomes property of someone else if Gus is killed.

Baby Lee 08-29-2011 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eazyb81 (Post 7860911)

Sure they 'think' Gus wants to kill them. That's the whole undercurrent to the Gale storyline. Gus was placed in the lab, not simply to help Walt, but to get the info on the last 6% of purity he hadn't been able to figure out on his own. Once Gale knew the process, Gus was gonna smoke them and the infinitely more controllable Gale would run his lab.

Buck 08-29-2011 07:08 PM

It was cool to see Gus having to answer to someone else. We hadn't seen that yet and it changes up the whole game. I hope he doesn't get killed any time soon. He is an awesome character.
Posted via Mobile Device

eazyb81 08-29-2011 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 7861435)
Sure they 'think' Gus wants to kill them. That's the whole undercurrent to the Gale storyline. Gus was placed in the lab, not simply to help Walt, but to get the info on the last 6% of purity he hadn't been able to figure out on his own. Once Gale knew the process, Gus was gonna smoke them and the infinitely more controllable Gale would run his lab.

But Gale is dead now and Gus needs Walt to continue manufacturing the meth. Why would he kill him now? Wasn't that the point of killing Gale - to "save" their lives by forcing Gus to not kill them?

Reaper16 08-29-2011 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eazyb81 (Post 7861697)
But Gale is dead now and Gus needs Walt to continue manufacturing the meth. Why would he kill him now? Wasn't that the point of killing Gale - to "save" their lives by forcing Gus to not kill them?

Walt obviously feels like it's only a matter of time before he's replaced.