ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Movies (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172245)

beach tribe 10-05-2012 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 8934406)
Cabin in the Woods.

What the hell did I just watch? LMAO

I thought it was a LOT of fun.

Ceej 10-06-2012 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 8981172)
I thought it was a LOT of fun.

I thought it was terrible.

Chiefs Pantalones 10-06-2012 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 8981355)
I thought it was terrible.

Same here. I felt like I had AIDS for that hour and a half then at the end turned into Magic Johnson and got rid of it. It was not enjoyable.

DBOSHO 10-06-2012 08:08 AM

I really liked cabin in the woods. It was wacky but fun. If you can look past the bad cgi and not strictly thinking of it as a horror or comedy and just look at it as a film, its a good watch

Buehler445 10-06-2012 08:10 AM

I finally caught Friends with Benefits.

For a Rom/Com, it was really good. I normally hate Rom/Coms but this one had good enough comedy to overcome the sappiness. I couldn't really connect with Kunis' character, but her magnetic personality overcomes it. Oh, and she is exquisitely hot. Just ****ing stupendous. There must be a god. Girls like that don't come around from genetic chance.

Timberlake is awesome. I hated him as much as any boy band crap out there, but I started to ease up on my hate after he thrashed Memphis when they pissed away the national championship in whatever he was the host for. ESPY's or something. Man, that dude really doesn't mind making fun of himself. That's why he is funny. I may be becoming a fan.

Sure-Oz 10-06-2012 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 8981478)

For a Rom/Com, it was really good. I normally hate Rom/Coms but this one had good enough comedy to overcome the sappiness. I couldn't really connect with Kunis' character, but her magnetic personality overcomes it. Oh, and she is exquisitely hot. Just ****ing stupendous. There must be a god. Girls like that don't come around from genetic chance.

Timberlake is awesome. I hated him as much as any boy band crap out there, but I started to ease up on my hate after he thrashed Memphis when they pissed away the national championship in whatever he was the host for. ESPY's or something. Man, that dude really doesn't mind making fun of himself. That's why he is funny. I may be becoming a fan.

Soft bitch...

Seriously though. JT is a talented sob...funny as hell too. I actually dont mind if he's in a movie now or whatever, i seem to enjoy it whatever it is

Ceej 10-06-2012 11:27 AM

The best part in Cabin in the Woods is when he takes that motorbike off the sweet jump.

That's about it.

Buehler445 10-06-2012 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 8981613)
Soft bitch...

Seriously though. JT is a talented sob...funny as hell too. I actually dont mind if he's in a movie now or whatever, i seem to enjoy it whatever it is

Heh. Soft bitch huh? That's cool.

It was funny. I actually enjoyed it and I hate most rom coms.

Ceej 10-06-2012 08:07 PM

Watched The Revenant.

Actually pretty good.

patteeu 10-07-2012 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 8981478)

You're late to that party. He's got a solid acting career going.

KCUnited 10-07-2012 10:11 AM

My biggest problem with The Cabin In The Woods is that if you are going to play up all the cliches of "bad" gore movies, you have to cast bigger tits on the whore that gets naked. That chick was fine and all, but we're talking gore tits here.

Buehler445 10-07-2012 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 8984627)
You're late to that party. He's got a solid acting career going.

I know. But the only other movie I've seen with him in it is Black Snake Moan. He was nothing special in that.

I need to see Social network and Trouble with the curve.

patteeu 10-07-2012 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 8985132)
I know. But the only other movie I've seen with him in it is Black Snake Moan. He was nothing special in that.

I need to see Social network and Trouble with the curve.

:thumb: Check him out in Alpha Dog too.

ThaVirus 10-07-2012 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 8981940)
The best part in Cabin in the Woods is when he takes that motorbike off the sweet jump.

That's about it.

I'd say the Merman death.

Buehler445 10-07-2012 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 8985500)
:thumb: Check him out in Alpha Dog too.

Cool. Thanks.