ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU ****The official NEW new conference realignment thread.**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=255691)

Pasta Little Brioni 09-24-2013 02:30 PM

The entire dozen fanbase swept over that field

Bambi 09-24-2013 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghak99 (Post 10015691)
FWIW... I thought they started to rush he field when watching the game, but the camera quickly cut away as to not show it happening. I straight up asked myself... "Did they really just rush the field"??

I never got another good field shot to get my answer, but was left with the impression some of the crowd did before flipping the channel.

Well there are multiple photos now posted in this thread showing no fans rushed the field.

It's a pretty open and shut case. But KU has haters. It is what it is.

Bambi 09-24-2013 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 10015652)
It turns out Graham is actually a she:

http://lh5.ggpht.com/OneBroncoNation...watson.png.jpg

lol, another Mizzou fan just can't let go.

ROFL

Prison Bitch 09-24-2013 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 10015806)
Well there are multiple photos now posted in this thread showing no fans rushed the field.

It's a pretty open and shut case. But KU has haters. It is what it is.

I saw the story on my Facebook feed when a Mizzouchebag was hee-hawing about something I knew wasn't the case since I watched it live. So I immediately googled the writer and laughed when I saw where she graduated from.

We will always own their souls. Wait until Wiggins steps on the court in November and 1/2 of all their message board posts will be about KU hoops.

Prison Bitch 09-25-2013 08:12 AM

She's issued a retraction for her lie. Well kind of. But not really:

Dr. SaturdayVerified account ‏@YahooDrSaturday 21h Hearing from more KU fans today than ever. Outraged that we wrote they rushed the field after La. Tech win. Ha!
#pride #keepingupappearances

Nick Curry ‏@ncurr 21h @YahooDrSaturday most people figured they taught journalistic integrity at the self-proclaimed greatest J-school on earth.

Nick Curry ‏@ncurr 21h @YahooDrSaturday do you see fans on the field in the attached video? Nope. Either check your biases or learn what "rushed the field" means.

Andrew O'Hara ‏@AndrewJOHara 21h @YahooDrSaturday You attached a video that showed fans didn't rush the field, idiot. What did you expect the reaction to be?

Coaches Hot Seat ‏@CoachesHotSeat 21h @YahooDrSaturday Oh, that's rich! You go KU fans!

Mr. Ward Parkway ‏@Mr_WardParkway 20h @YahooDrSaturday Outraged at your incompetence. Please start practicing journalistic integrity. Tough to do on a lowly blog but try it.

scary spice ‏@wolfsvalentine 17h .@YahooDrSaturday you called us losers for allegedly rushing the field yet attached a video proving we didn't, what did you expect?

Brandon Sieckman ‏@bsieckman 15h @YahooDrSaturday You're a clown. Keep up the poor journalism and the trash talk.

Scott Chasen ‏@ScottChasen1994 15h @YahooDrSaturday @RockChalkBlog but KU fans didn't rush the field.... I was there... That didn't happen? Or do you mean the players?

RockChalkBlog.com ‏@RockChalkBlog 15h @ScottChasen1994 Nope. @YahooDrSaturday meant fans, not players.

cott Chasen ‏@ScottChasen1994 14h @RockChalkBlog @YahooDrSaturday what a joke. I will never read their posts again (and also before)!

Josh Kozberg ‏@Jlkozberg 13h @YahooDrSaturday Yahoo continues to support popular belief that they are, and always will be second rate journalism.

https://twitter.com/YahooDrSaturday

Pasta Little Brioni 09-25-2013 09:06 AM

Dude, aren't you the one that made up the standing ovation bullshit?

Saul Good 09-25-2013 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10017823)
Dude, aren't you the one that made up the standing ovation bullshit?

That's totally different.

Bambi 09-25-2013 10:09 AM

Backlash still growing with falsifying the story. Strange move by yahoo to continue to employ someone who outright lies in their writing.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Don&#39;t worry KU fans, we&#39;re not out to embarrass you more than necessary. The paragraph has been amended. <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23basketballseasonisaroundthecorner&amp;src=hash">#basketballseasonisaroundthecorner</a></p>&mdash; Dr. Saturday (@YahooDrSaturday) <a href="https://twitter.com/YahooDrSaturday/statuses/382550635058434048">September 24, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

WhawhaWhat 09-25-2013 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 10016021)
Wait until Wiggins steps on the court in November and 1/2 of all their message board posts will be about KU hoops.

2/3 of those will be from KU fans though. :p

Prison Bitch 09-25-2013 10:14 AM

So she got caught lying, and responded not with a "mea culpa", but with some sorta well-if-you're-gonna-whine-I'll-throw-you-a-bone non apology. I guess that's progress of sorts, and about as much as we can ever hope to get from a MIzzouchebag

Jerm 09-25-2013 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 10015810)
lol, another Mizzou fan just can't let go.

ROFL

Not nearly as heinous as a the KU **** who tried to stick Haith with a show cause penalty and who was conveniently fired after working the Josh Selby case.

So yeah, apparently KU fan can't let it go either. ROFL :clap:

Bambi 09-25-2013 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 10018086)
Not nearly as heinous as a the KU **** who tried to stick Haith with a show cause penalty and who was conveniently fired after working the Josh Selby case.

So yeah, apparently KU fan can't let it go either. ROFL :clap:

Are you talking about Abigail Grantstein? I believe she was fired by the NCAA.

I'm not sure this person here should be fired but I find it strange that Yahoo hasn't reprimanded her yet.

Then again yahoo is about the 8th place anyone looks for sports info anyway so it doesn't really matter.

Pitt Gorilla 09-25-2013 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 10018044)
So she got caught lying, and responded not with a "mea culpa", but with some sorta well-if-you're-gonna-whine-I'll-throw-you-a-bone non apology. I guess that's progress of sorts, and about as much as we can ever hope to get from a MIzzouchebag

LOL at you all getting your panties in a bunch over this. LMAO

Mosbonian 09-25-2013 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 10018315)
LOL at you all getting your panties in a bunch over this. LMAO

You ever get the feeling that reading his stuff is like looking at all of Skip Towne's old anti-MU rants?

GoChargers 09-25-2013 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 10018259)
Then again yahoo is about the 8th place anyone looks for sports info anyway so it doesn't really matter.

Considering that Yahoo employs actual reporters such as Adrian Wojnarowski and Charles Robinson, I'd say plenty of people go there for actual sports info.