ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Another hot teacher caught having sex with student (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=253435)

burt 02-24-2022 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlaChief58 (Post 16161694)
No the **** it isn't!

come again?

Pitt Gorilla 02-24-2022 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 16157638)
:eek:

I usually get real excited to read this thread when bumped
This time, not so much.

Why?

I don't understand why support for pedos is so high on CP.

Pitt Gorilla 02-24-2022 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frozenchief (Post 16158432)
I doubt there's a specific charge for jizz-filled cupcakes. In most states, I would be willing to bet there is a charge related to giving someone adulterated food. In my state, an offensive touching with a bodily fluid (blood, semen, feces, blood or saliva) is an A level misdemeanor. Punishable by up to a year in custody. Delivery of adulterated food is likewise an A misdemeanor. Even if convicted of both charges, they would merge at sentencing so she would face only one sentence.

While the offense is certainly disgusting, the reality is that it is not likely to harm anyone. Baking the cupcakes would kill the vast majority of pathogens and ingesting semen by itself is not harmful. On the other hand, it's pretty gross outside of certain contexts and her being a teacher and doing this to students would be a major, major aggravating factor.

For the most part, then, I would anticipate the cupcake portion of this offense would, by itself, be viewed as a serious misdemeanor, so, the maximum sentence would be 1 year in jail.

I can't imagine that's true. Seeing someone naked doesn't "harm" anyone directly, but I'd suggest one not expose themselves to kids or anyone in public, as the laws don't take kindly to that sort of behavior. It's often the "thought" or motivation behind the act that makes it more serious.

frozenchief 02-24-2022 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 16162003)
I can't imagine that's true. Seeing someone naked doesn't "harm" anyone directly, but I'd suggest one not expose themselves to kids or anyone in public, as the laws don't take kindly to that sort of behavior. It's often the "thought" or motivation behind the act that makes it more serious.

What I mean is that there is not likely to be a law that specifically prohibits you from putting your semen into cupcake batter, cooking it, and then giving it to someone. That's why I cited the laws that I think would potentially be applicable. The most likely law is one against adulterating food based upon the rules for statutory interpretation.

As far as public nudity, there are laws against public nudity in most jurisdictions in this country. So you can say "California statute 123.456.789 (or whatever) prohibits the knowing lewd exhibition of the genitals, anus, or female breast of any person in a public place or a place reasonably accessible by members of the public" or whatever statutory language is used by California or some other jurisdiction. That is a quite specific law that focuses upon the conduct you are describing.

I do not know of any specific law that says, "A person commits a criminal violation by adding semen to cupcake batter, preparing the cupcakes, and then distributing them to persons without their knowledge" or whatever. Rather, I would anticipate that she would face charges that relate to adulterating food because that is the closest statutory prohibition that I could think of as related to this act. If Louisiana has laws specifically against baking semen in cupcake, I would expect that this issue has arisen before because this isn't really conduct that legislatures consider when crafting criminal codes out of whole cloth.

The reason I discussed the harm to someone is that would be a factor for the court to consider in sentencing. If I give someone a brownie laced with a laxative and they have diarrhea to the point that they become dehydrated and need hospital treatment, that degree of harm will factor into sentencing. Contrast that with someone who pees in the office coffee. Is it disgusting? Absolutely. But such conduct is not likely to cause physical harm to those who drink the coffee. In such an instance, the person who put the laxative into the food is likely to receive a harsher sentence than the one who peed in the office coffee even though the coffee pee-r conduct is undoubtedly far more disgusting. The discussion was about reasonable sentences for this conduct and I was explaining factors that would drive down a sentence (lack of harm) versus factors that would increase a sentence (abuse of a position of trust).

Fish 02-24-2022 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frozenchief (Post 16162473)
What I mean is that there is not likely to be a law that specifically prohibits you from putting your semen into cupcake batter, cooking it, and then giving it to someone.

That's pretty easily disproven. Just search for something like "Arrested for putting semen in food." You'll find tons of results. A quick search shows Assault with Bodily Fluids as the charge.

If that was the only thing she did, she would have been charged as such. They likely didn't need to bother with those kinds of charges here, because it wasn't necessary for a conviction due to the other much worse charges.

frozenchief 02-24-2022 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 16162503)
That's pretty easily disproven. Just search for something like "Arrested for putting semen in food." You'll find tons of results. A quick search shows Assault with Bodily Fluids as the charge.

If that was the only thing she did, she would have been charged as such. They likely didn't need to bother with those kinds of charges here, because it wasn't necessary for a conviction due to the other much worse charges.

You're missing my point. Notice that 'assault with bodily fluids' does not address which fluid or cupcakes or anything like that. My original post described harassment in the first degree as a similar statute.

I am not saying that people cannot be charged for putting semen into food. I am saying that any charges for this type of conduct are brought under a statute of broad applicability that is applied to those circumstances rather than a narrow law specifically tailored to specific circumstances. Assault with bodily fluids can cover a wide variety of circumstances. A statute like "Possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver" is a much narrower statute and isn't broadly applied.

The cupcake charges got the press because those charges will sell news ads, not because they're the most serious or because they're driving the charges.

Fish 02-24-2022 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frozenchief (Post 16162572)
You're missing my point. Notice that 'assault with bodily fluids' does not address which fluid or cupcakes or anything like that. My original post described harassment in the first degree as a similar statute.

I am not saying that people cannot be charged for putting semen into food. I am saying that any charges for this type of conduct are brought under a statute of broad applicability that is applied to those circumstances rather than a narrow law specifically tailored to specific circumstances. Assault with bodily fluids can cover a wide variety of circumstances. A statute like "Possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver" is a much narrower statute and isn't broadly applied.

The cupcake charges got the press because those charges will sell news ads, not because they're the most serious or because they're driving the charges.

What? So, your point is that there aren't laws specifying the exact combination of semen and cupcakes? LOL, OK you win I guess.

Rausch 02-24-2022 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frozenchief (Post 16162473)
What I mean is that there is not likely to be a law that specifically prohibits you from putting your semen into cupcake batter, cooking it, and then giving it to someone. That's why I cited the laws that I think would potentially be applicable. The most likely law is one against adulterating food based upon the rules for statutory interpretation.

Come to think about it I've never heard of a fast food fapper getting time...

scho63 02-24-2022 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 16157638)
:eek:

I usually get real excited to read this thread when bumped
This time, not so much.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 16161984)
Why?

Really??? You think it's because we support pedos? :rolleyes:

What rock you been hiding under and how can you be so obtuse? :facepalm:

Rausch 02-24-2022 05:24 PM

Quote:

Re-read that statement.

Did you do that on purpose?...

TLO 02-24-2022 05:27 PM

Quote:

Why?

I don't support them. I only judge guilty or not guilty.

frozenchief 02-24-2022 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 16162580)
What? So, your point is that there aren't laws specifying the exact combination of semen and cupcakes? LOL, OK you win I guess.

No. I had posted I thought 41 years for putting semen in cupcake was excessive and someone asked about it. So I posted that while there is no particular statute, there are some broad statutes that would be used to cover the behavior and they were misdemeanors and that you don't get 41 years for a misdemeanor. It was part of a discussion about what would be an appropriate punishment and why.

MarkDavis'Haircut 02-24-2022 06:35 PM

When will NJChiefs and MKP end up in this thread?

loochy 02-24-2022 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carr4MVP (Post 16162742)
When will NJChiefs and MKP end up in this thread?

When the title is changed to "Men that have never had sex"

displacedinMN 02-24-2022 07:40 PM

that whole thing is gross. way guilty. electric chair

InChiefsHeaven 02-24-2022 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frozenchief (Post 16162618)
No. I had posted I thought 41 years for putting semen in cupcake was excessive and someone asked about it. So I posted that while there is no particular statute, there are some broad statutes that would be used to cover the behavior and they were misdemeanors and that you don't get 41 years for a misdemeanor. It was part of a discussion about what would be an appropriate punishment and why.

What really sucks is that by the law of human decency, the parents of the students should be allowed to tar and feather this woman and then beat the crap out of her...but that's illegal. Feeding semen to their kids is worse IMO, but that's the law I guess...

scho63 02-25-2022 10:12 AM

We need to get some more HOT teachers.

This thread is now more like CRAZY teachers.

I had a few very bangable teachers and I even got to make out with a very hot teacher 2 years after graduation.

She and two other teachers were out at a very crowded bar/night club in Belmar NJ and she got drunk on Jack and Cokes. We began dancing, then closer during the slow part and then started making out.

The two other teachers then intervened and yanked her away. She was about 26 or 27 and I was 20. Ah, my youth was so ****ing good!

gblowfish 02-25-2022 10:17 AM

"Fast Food Fappers" would be a good band name.

mr. tegu 02-25-2022 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 16163628)

I had a few very bangable teachers and I even got to make out with a very hot teacher 2 years after graduation.

She and two other teachers were out at a very crowded bar/night club in Belmar NJ and she got drunk on Jack and Cokes. We began dancing, then closer during the slow part and then started making out.

The two other teachers then intervened and yanked her away. She was about 26 or 27 and I was 20. Ah, my youth was so ****ing good!

Regardless of looks, they are all crazy outside of the 1% where it’s like an 18 year old and a 22 year old that aren’t even necessarily direct student/teacher to each other.

MarkDavis'Haircut 02-25-2022 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 16163628)

Were those two teachers older than her?

If so, they were probably jealous.

ptlyon 02-25-2022 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 16163644)
"Fast Food Fappers" would be a good band name.

ROFL

Pitt Gorilla 02-25-2022 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 16162586)
Really??? You think it's because we support pedos? :rolleyes:

What rock you been hiding under and how can you be so obtuse? :facepalm:

Many/most of these cases involve pedos and these cases bring you "excitement." Is that not correct?

They literally wouldn't be in this thread if they weren't involved with school-age kids. What about that is exciting to you?

PHOG 02-25-2022 02:58 PM

:spock:

MarkDavis'Haircut 02-25-2022 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 11045699)
I can't say. Maybe it's different for each woman.

Some probably do it for the thrill. Some for the emotional connection. Some because the boys are just on hand. Some for the power trip and control factor..

I'm just saying, I highly doubt the vast majority of these women are out here turning to 15 year old virgins because hubby isn't satisfying them. For God's sake, your dick probably just barely started to grow at 14, 15.

Probably the best explanation on the topic.

MarkDavis'Haircut 02-25-2022 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 11248062)
Saw this in Facebook. The "Related" section under it caused me to spit beer on my monitor...

http://i61.tinypic.com/2vxpxkj.png

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...86711641.html#

A 42-year-old suburban mother of three is accused of having sex with a 17-year-old soccer player.

The inappropriate relationship was uncovered when an Upper Pottsgrove Police officer allegedly found Iris Gibney and the teen naked, having sex inside a parked car. The car was illegally parked in Hollenbach Park in Pottstown, Pennsylvania, after closing around 10:30 p.m. Nov. 15.

As the officer approached the car, he saw Gibney performing a sex act on the teen, according to an affidavit of probable cause obtained from police.
The 17-year-old Pottsgrove High School student said he met Gibney at a high school football game earlier this year, police said. She had been volunteering as a "cheer mom" for the cheerleading team that her daughter is a part of.

Confronted about the alleged affair, the teen told the officer he couldn't lie and admitted he was having sex with Gibney, according to police records.
Gibney, who works as an associate at Victoria's Secret in King of Prussia, told the officer, "I’ve never been in trouble before. I can't believe I did this. I have three children of my own — I am so, so sorry," according to the arrest report.

Let me guess. She settled for a beta after her looks started to fade. Got bored with Billy Beta and decided to relive her high school thrills with the soccer player.

Typical story.

scho63 02-27-2022 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 16164465)
Many/most of these cases involve pedos and these cases bring you "excitement." Is that not correct?

They literally wouldn't be in this thread if they weren't involved with school-age kids. What about that is exciting to you?

The fantasy of being a young teenager and banging a hot teacher like 99% of all red blooded males.

Not sure what group you are the 1% of that finds all this unpleasant.

Check your testosterone levels.

scho63 02-27-2022 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carr4MVP (Post 16164569)
Let me guess. She settled for a beta after her looks started to fade. Got bored with Billy Beta and decided to relive her high school thrills with the soccer player.

Typical story.

And the announcer: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

https://media-exp1.licdn.com/dms/ima...1kcSVP_QJsozBs

Pitt Gorilla 02-27-2022 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 16166854)
The fantasy of being a young teenager and banging a hot teacher like 99% of all red blooded males.

So, now that you are no longer a teenager, you're fantasizing/looking forward to teachers banging underaged kids? Am I understanding this correctly?

I can't imagine that kind of sickness has anything to do with testosterone.

penguinz 02-27-2022 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 16167566)
So, now that you are no longer a teenager, you're fantasizing/looking forward to teachers banging underaged kids? Am I understanding this correctly?

If you are so offended by it why did you click into the thread, read it, reply, come back again and reply again? Pretty sick of you.

lawrenceRaider 02-27-2022 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 16167566)

😆

Dude, did you not have any hot teachers you fantasized about as a young lad?

scho63 02-28-2022 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider (Post 16167649)
😆

Dude, did you not have any hot teachers you fantasized about as a young lad?

He/She is sounding more and more like a Eunuch after each post in this thread

BigRichard 02-28-2022 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Predarat (Post 8182425)
The girls you went to school with must have been different the ones I did. Girls the same age as this boy can be just as hormonal.

Two words... prey vs predator

Flying High D 02-28-2022 07:44 AM

Back to the cupcakes. I bet more cupcakes were made in disgusting homes and brought to school with worse than sperm. Cat shit on the kitchen counter and table. Turtle shit on the floor, bitch drops the spatula on the floor picks it up and continues mixing batter.

displacedinMN 02-28-2022 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flying High D (Post 16167995)
Back to the cupcakes. I bet more cupcakes were made in disgusting homes and brought to school with worse than sperm. Cat shit on the kitchen counter and table. Turtle shit on the floor, bitch drops the spatula on the floor picks it up and continues mixing batter.

that is the reason a lot of schools have outlawed food made at home.

Food with icky stuff in it. Food laced with drugs. given to teachers and kids.

htismaqe 02-28-2022 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by displacedinMN (Post 16168022)
that is the reason a lot of schools have outlawed food made at home.

Food with icky stuff in it. Food laced with drugs. given to teachers and kids.

Most of the bans are due to food allergies, are they not? I know they can't have anything containing nuts or peanuts.

displacedinMN 02-28-2022 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 16168032)
Most of the bans are due to food allergies, are they not? I know they can't have anything containing nuts or peanuts.

forgot about that too.

peanuts, nuts, gluten, dairy....my kid is severe celiac

The Bad mom movie--Bake sale...No nuts, gluten, eggs, dairy, etc.

Skyy God 05-13-2022 08:22 AM

Kill it with fire.

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/tag/symantha-hicks/

Eureka 05-13-2022 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 16292649)

17 years old at a military school. This would be a not guilty with those circumstances.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-zkvo8l8dMs...s.mercy.1-.JPG

https://media3.giphy.com/media/pOiLsNJbifWxi/200.gif

Seems in 1978 this would be a nothing burger though.

Quote:

“Ms. Hicks denies any physical, sexual contact with any individual at the school,” says her attorney, Richard Hark.

And Hark alleges that the cadet made the allegations to save himself.

As for the charges she gave alcohol to minors?

“Ms. Hicks acknowledges that alcohol became available to the four students that were in her custody when they drove in her vehicle to an off-campus sporting event.”

Pepe Silvia 05-13-2022 11:48 AM

I haven’t seen a hot teacher in this thread for years now, years.

ghak99 05-13-2022 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PackerinMo (Post 16292905)

Being a Packer fan, this is probably much more your style.

Grim 05-13-2022 12:04 PM

Quote:

I agree. Heartbreaking.

"Hot" is a subjective term, I guess.
To each their own.

Pepe Silvia 05-13-2022 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghak99 (Post 16292920)
Being a Packer fan, this is probably much more your style.

He your boyfriend?

ghak99 05-13-2022 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PackerinMo (Post 16292939)
He your boyfriend?

No, you're free to make your move.

MarkDavis'Haircut 05-14-2022 08:54 PM

Hall of Classics Thread

Rausch 05-14-2022 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 16166854)

I have the testosterone of a 65 year old woman right now and I see the allure. So, that ain't it...

scho63 05-14-2022 09:41 PM

Quote:

I think the hot ones wised up and now just create social media accounts to show the goods online while making money.

It's like Dog Day Afternoon these past few years. Need some more hotties to **** up and bang a few students to get this thread back on track.

TinyEvel 05-15-2022 08:25 AM

1 Attachment(s)
In the meantime, the Johnny Depp trial Forensic Psychologist will do just fine.

Rain Man 05-15-2022 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TinyEvel (Post 16294643)
In the meantime, the Johnny Depp trial Forensic Psychologist will do just fine.

"What do you see in this ink blot, Mr. Rain Man?"

"I see you naked."

"How about this one?"

"Uh, it looks like you naked again."

"And this one?"

"You naked, but lying on your back."

MatriculatingHank 05-17-2022 08:44 PM

https://bloximages.chicago2.vip.town...size=500%2C500

https://www.ncnewsonline.com/news/lo...b2adf61aa.html

While one former Wilmington Area High School music director is waiting to stand trial on sexual assault-related charges, his successor at the same school is now also facing sex-related charges.

A district judge on Friday issued a warrant for the arrest of Olivia Lois Ortz, 26, of Hermitage, who is accused of having an inappropriate physical romantic relationship with a 17-year-old female student while Ortz was the Wilmington High School choral teacher.

New Wilmington Borough police on Friday charged Ortz with two counts of intercourse/sexual contact with a school student, and one count each of unlawful contact with a minor for sexual offenses and criminal use of a communication facility, all felony-level charges.

Ortz was at large throughout the weekend and sang in the Shenango Valley Chorale’s 50th anniversary concert Sunday in downtown Sharon before turning herself in to authorities Monday afternoon. She is the secretary of the chorale organization.

Borough police Chief Carmen Piccirillo, who conducted the investigation against Ortz, said she surrendered herself at the advice of her attorney. She was arraigned by District Judge Rick Russo, who committed her to the Lawrence County jail on a $150,000 bond, which she posted.

Her case follows a sex-related case filed in June 2020, by Lawrence County District Attorney detectives against Jonathan Priano, 37, the former band and music teacher at Wilmington High, who also is accused of misconduct with various students. Allegations are that he had an affinity for tickling the feet of his female students and having close, personal relationships with them.

When school officials learned of the allegations against Ortz, she was immediately suspended from teaching, initially with pay. She resigned from her position May 9 during the course of the investigation, according to Wilmington Superintendent Dr. Terence P. Meehan.

crayzkirk 05-17-2022 09:05 PM

Absolutely, not guilty...

Tribal Warfare 05-17-2022 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crayzkirk (Post 16298240)
Absolutely, not guilty...

Eh, does anyone have a video of this affair, can't really do any congratulations because it was a wasted opportunity without a recording

Fish 05-17-2022 09:23 PM

Hopefully she was wearing the glasses...

Grim 05-18-2022 05:34 AM

https://nypost.com/wp-content/upload...trip=all&w=744

When I google Olivia Lois Ortz, that's the image I get

threebag 05-18-2022 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grim (Post 16298465)

That’s the image I seen with the article, when I read the story

scho63 05-18-2022 06:14 AM

BOTH NOT GUILTY!

threebag 05-18-2022 07:04 AM

Might be the same girl in the pics. Although, the first one is Schwing City!

Grim 05-18-2022 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 16298492)
Might be the same girl in the pics. Although, the first one is Schwing City!

Yeah, they're probably the same.
She looks more like the smoking hot and batshit crazy Amber Heard in the pic I found.

Buddy Rich 05-18-2022 08:02 AM

Hot in the first pic and really cute in the mug shot. Not guilty for sure.

notorious 05-18-2022 08:12 AM

5’11?

Hello!

Buddy Rich 05-18-2022 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 16298542)
5’11?

Hello!

Didn't notice that. Even hotter now.

loochy 05-18-2022 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grim (Post 16298465)

well she's still not guilty

stevieray 05-18-2022 08:49 AM

Raise your standards, gentlemen.

ptlyon 05-18-2022 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 16298580)
Raise your standards, gentlemen.

:harumph:

stevieray 05-18-2022 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 16298582)
:harumph:

LMAO

Rain Man 05-18-2022 09:14 AM

The band girls at Wilmington High School must be irresistible sirens. They lure both male and female teachers to their demise.

BleedingRed 05-18-2022 09:16 AM

No guilty next!

kepp 05-18-2022 12:48 PM

Choral teacher...heh

Holladay 05-18-2022 12:57 PM

Quote:

Wilmington High School choral teacher.
Quote:

Choral teacher...heh
In my head read Clitoral. Well I am screwed the rest of the day.

kepp 05-18-2022 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holladay (Post 16298918)
In my head read Clitoral. Well I am screwed the rest of the day.

And both those teachers would be referred to as clitorides.

Holladay 05-18-2022 04:00 PM

True statement. Used in a sentence...

I wish I had those Clitorides when I was in high school.

TambaBerry 05-18-2022 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 16298610)
The band girls at Wilmington High School must be irresistible sirens. They lure both male and female teachers to their demise.

Imagine the next person who gets that job. They will be watched closely.

GloryDayz 05-18-2022 09:42 PM

Not guilty.

Pepe Silvia 05-18-2022 09:44 PM

Now we’re getting back on track. See? It pays to say something.

COchief 05-18-2022 11:33 PM

And one time at band camp, my teacher stuck her flute in my...

gblowfish 05-19-2022 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TambaBerry (Post 16299190)
Imagine the next person who gets that job. They will be watched closely.

They should hire this guy:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uZ5VNXIiv1c" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DJ's left nut 06-17-2022 11:45 AM

Stumbled onto the Twitter account Mugshawtys

Yes, it is what you think it is. Its outstanding.

https://twitter.com/mugshawtys?s=20&...jAJvffHFfYEqBQ

For example:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">burglary <a href="https://t.co/3SadH7FRYA">pic.twitter.com/3SadH7FRYA</a></p>&mdash; mugshawtys (@mugshawtys) <a href="https://twitter.com/mugshawtys/status/1537799576739930112?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 17, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">prostitution for gasoline (approached an old man offering sexual favors for a full tank of gas, that old man called the police) <a href="https://t.co/i5KCvzylO6">pic.twitter.com/i5KCvzylO6</a></p>&mdash; mugshawtys (@mugshawtys) <a href="https://twitter.com/mugshawtys/status/1535641729575309319?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 11, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

ChiefBlueCFC 06-17-2022 11:46 AM

I've followed that account for about 4 years now. Not too shabby. They have one on instagram as well.

MarkDavis'Haircut 07-23-2022 07:39 PM

https://twitter.com/KTLA/status/1107...AX7jEE0Jg&s=19

Arrest the kid too.

ghak99 07-23-2022 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carr4MVP (Post 16379199)

LMAO

This had to be a bet.

TLO 07-23-2022 08:43 PM

GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY