ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   ****OFFICIAL 2018 Saccopoo NFL Mock Draft Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=314430)

The Franchise 04-18-2018 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefscafan (Post 13521728)
Oakland Raiders select Trayvon Henderson SS Hawaii

That’s one of picks missing

No....it's the Steeler's pick that's missing.

The Franchise 04-18-2018 11:21 AM

And here's the deal.

When you sign up to participate in this thing.....you know full well how much time and effort you're going to have to invest on your part. Should everyone be sending out PMs? Yes. And if you aren't....then you're part of the problem. If you can't send out a PM....it's ****ing simple to post in the thread and ask someone to do it for you. And being on your phone isn't an excuse....I do half of this shit from my phone.

SNR and myself put a ton of our time into this.....setting it all up....keeping it updated and trying to keep it flowing at a decent pace. If you can't be bothered enough to check the thread every once in a while and see how close you're getting to your upcoming pick or determining that you're going to be gone and PM'ng someone else your upcoming pick......then you can not sign up again. I don't care how much of an asshole that makes me sound like.

chiefscafan 04-18-2018 11:24 AM

I understand that and I agree my pms were linked to my old email which got compromised. I’ve now switched it so it will email msgs.

I’m sorry I hope this doesn’t stop me from participating in the mock next year.

RealSNR 04-18-2018 11:29 AM

The Green Bay Packers select Jeremiah Briscoe, QB, Sam Houston State

chiefscafan 04-18-2018 11:34 AM

I’ll take Steelers I don’t have a pick till end of draft

The Franchise 04-18-2018 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefscafan (Post 13521807)
I’ll take Steelers I don’t have a pick till end of draft

Then make the pick.

chiefscafan 04-18-2018 11:38 AM

Ok give me a second trying to see their needs

chiefscafan 04-18-2018 11:57 AM

Pittsburgh Steelers select Joe Ostman DE/OLB Central Michigan

Hoover 04-18-2018 12:24 PM

With the 233rd pick in the draft the Kansas City Chiefs select Brian Allen, C, Michigan State

I'll be honest, I was targeting Mason Cole and thought I could wait on him. I guess not. I still like Brian Allen as an inside lineman. Plays with a lot of attitude, which is something I think we need inside. Lets get nasty and run people over! Obviously I have concerns about Morse health wise and and he's entering the final year of his rookie contract. Not sure he's worth market rate. So lets hope a guy like Allen can step in and compete for the job or get ready for the job in 2019.

Mother****erJones 04-18-2018 12:33 PM

The Carolina Panthers select WR Ray Ray McCloud Clemson

The New York Jets select WR Daurice Fountain Northern Iowa

I'll PM the next guy. I searched and didn't find these names. So if I missed them let me know and I can change them real quick. I have a board set for these picks.

Titty Meat 04-18-2018 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 13521795)
And here's the deal.

When you sign up to participate in this thing.....you know full well how much time and effort you're going to have to invest on your part. Should everyone be sending out PMs? Yes. And if you aren't....then you're part of the problem. If you can't send out a PM....it's ****ing simple to post in the thread and ask someone to do it for you. And being on your phone isn't an excuse....I do half of this shit from my phone.

SNR and myself put a ton of our time into this.....setting it all up....keeping it updated and trying to keep it flowing at a decent pace. If you can't be bothered enough to check the thread every once in a while and see how close you're getting to your upcoming pick or determining that you're going to be gone and PM'ng someone else your upcoming pick......then you can not sign up again. I don't care how much of an asshole that makes me sound like.

Appreciate the effort you guys put into doing this but it alot of work without the PM and we've ALWAYS done the PM thing. Either way I'm pretty busy and I didn't purposely not mean to miss my pick. I'm going to step down for the interest of everyone though and let someone else enjoy making the rest of my selections.

Again thank you to SNR for doing this.

Mother****erJones 04-18-2018 01:01 PM

I have my next Panthers pick ready too as long as he’s not picked

Direckshun 04-18-2018 01:09 PM

Quote:

And here's the deal.

Christ, bro.

ChiefsCountry 04-18-2018 01:27 PM

Quote:

And here's the deal.

:clap: It's why I bowed out of running the mock draft. Keep up the good work guys.

Sfeihc 04-18-2018 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 13521913)
Christ, bro.

It's as if a lobotomized chipmunk is in control of Direckshun's account.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk