ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Official 2012-2013 NBA Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265784)

RUSH 12-11-2012 10:15 PM

I LOVE this Knicks team.

That is all.

okcchief 12-11-2012 11:23 PM

Anthony is right there with LeBron and Durant right now, but I wouldn't say he's in front.

Durant 27 PPG 8 RB 4 AST
LeBron 25 PPG 8 RB 6 AST
Melo 26 PPG 6RB 2AST

Durant is on pace for 50/40/90 right now.

They are all 3 having great seasons. It's too early to talk about MVP anyway. It will shake out in the coming months

okcchief 12-11-2012 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 9200993)
Cavs beat the hapless Lakers. What a joke that team is so far. Howard led the team with assists...3

You would think they would come out and pound Cleveland tonight, but I'm really starting to question the makeup of this team. Pau and Nash will make a difference, but not on defense where they look like garbage right now. Howard isn't an intimidating defensive presence at all right now.it seems like he has no interest in playing there. i don't know that D'Antoni can turn this thing around. They should have given Phil what he wanted.

Kobe is the only one busting his ass on this team. You can say he's shooting too much, but WTF else is he supossed to do? He's hitting shots at a high percentage and the only thing keeping them in games.

They better fix it pretty quick.

dirk digler 12-11-2012 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9201482)
You would think they would come out and pound Cleveland tonight, but I'm really starting to question the makeup of this team. Pau and Nash will make a difference, but not on defense where they look like garbage right now. Howard isn't an intimidating defensive presence at all right now.it seems like he has no interest in playing there. i don't know that D'Antoni can turn this thing around. They should have given Phil what he wanted.

Kobe is the only one busting his ass on this team. You can say he's shooting too much, but WTF else is he supossed to do? He's hitting shots at a high percentage and the only thing keeping them in games.

They better fix it pretty quick.

Yep I agree.

NBATV showed an interview after the game tonight and D'Antoni was getting pissed especially about the questions of his team not practicing D.

And Howard is soft as shit, he just doesn't have the mental makeup to be an intimidator.

dirk digler 12-12-2012 09:12 PM

Look out here comes the Warriors...

Nice win for them over the Heat

Al Bundy 12-12-2012 09:29 PM

Great road win for my Warriors!

okcchief 12-12-2012 09:33 PM

Your boys are playing surprisingly well. If Bogut ever gets healthy they could be a really tough team.

dirk digler 12-12-2012 10:05 PM

Double OT in Boston...****ing Mavs

dirk digler 12-12-2012 10:23 PM

Finally..****. Celtics win in Double OT 117-115 over the suck ass Mavs :D

RealSNR 12-12-2012 10:26 PM

Hey LA Chieffan... still want Kevin Love? Dude's a giant douchebag. I hate his cracker ass and his idiot brain mouth that he can't keep ****ing shut.

Good Wolves win no thanks to the Pink Panther. 3-17 from the field? **** you, Kevin Love.

Next time you're "concerned about the direction of the team," double check to see if YOU'RE part of the bad direction the team is supposedly taking. Because right now you are.

dirk digler 12-12-2012 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9203883)
Hey LA Chieffan... still want Kevin Love? Dude's a giant douchebag. I hate his cracker ass and his idiot brain mouth that he can't keep ****ing shut.

Good Wolves win no thanks to the Pink Panther. 3-17 from the field? **** you, Kevin Love.

Next time you're "concerned about the direction of the team," double check to see if YOU'RE part of the bad direction the team is supposedly taking. Because right now you are.

What did he say that was wrong? He wants to win badly that is not a bad thing.

okcchief 12-12-2012 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9203883)

Sounds like there is a lot of bad blood there. I don't know that it's all on Love, but I'm not following it closely either. I'm sure if they want to move him they can get a nice return.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--ke...200009299.html

dirk digler 12-13-2012 08:01 PM

MVP Melo ****ing on fire.. 22 points in the 1st quarter LMAO

okcchief 12-13-2012 08:02 PM

it may be premature, but I think 'Antoni just might have been the wrong hire.

okcchief 12-13-2012 08:05 PM

The Knicks are looking a lot like Dallas a few years ago. Aside from swiping a couple of players from them.