ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs *****The Kareem Hunt Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=307438)

BossChief 05-22-2017 07:49 AM

Then stop trying to make this an Alex thread.

This thread is about Kareem Hunt, troll.

Dartgod 05-22-2017 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 12883934)
Then stop trying to make this an Alex thread.

This thread is about Kareem Hunt, troll.

I'm not a big Tigger fan, but he wasn't the first to bring up Alex.

This was posted right before Tigger chimed in.
Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAdragon (Post 12883909)
When defenses load the box because your shit QB is too afraid to thrown beyond 10 yards, that makes it that much harder to get the run game going.

Reerun_KC 05-22-2017 08:23 AM

Well trolled thread is trolled...

O.city 05-22-2017 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut (Post 12883912)
Yes, we drafted Kareem Hunt because our run game was fine, it was Alex's fault! He should push the pile!! - Ignorant CP posters (Who forget how dominant our run was in 2015)

True, but we did just trade up for a qb in the first round so by draft logic......

The Franchise 05-23-2017 05:48 PM

The Kansas City Star reports third-round Chiefs RB Kareem Hunt has "already impressed with his short-area burst and balance."

Reporter Terez Paylor's observation comes four days after ESPN Chiefs reporter Adam Teicher predicted Hunt would both lead the Chiefs in rushing and lead the backfield in receptions. Hunt has a legitimate stumbling block in Spencer Ware, but the highest back ever drafted by Andy Reid in Kansas City, he's going to get a chance to make his mark as a rookie.

Sandy Vagina 05-23-2017 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAdragon (Post 12883909)
When defenses load the box because your shit QB is too afraid to thrown beyond 10 yards, that makes it that much harder to get the run game going.

This must be why Smith has had a top 5 running game for the 4 straight years prior to last season.. because he isn't the same QB to be figured out since that 2012 point.

Yep.. has to be this QB's fault. http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/u...___by_auge.gif

Quesadilla Joe 05-24-2017 12:52 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Who will be the Chiefs&#39; top RB in 2017? <a href="https://t.co/9jgnnTBuAT">pic.twitter.com/9jgnnTBuAT</a></p>&mdash; Pro Football Focus (@PFF) <a href="https://twitter.com/PFF/status/867444138727411714">May 24, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

raybec 4 05-24-2017 12:57 PM

There's a lot to like about this kid. He'll be the number 1 guy by the bye week.

Webby 05-24-2017 01:28 PM

Kareem Hunt is going to lead the Chiefs in rushing!

Halfcan 05-24-2017 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybec 4 (Post 12887888)
There's a lot to like about this kid. He'll be the number 1 guy by the bye week.

:hmmm:

If so, I hope that it is because he is playing like an ALL Pro and not because of injuries.

staylor26 05-24-2017 07:30 PM

He'll be the starter by mid season

TigeRRUppeRRcut 05-24-2017 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 12888529)
He'll be the starter by mid season

My bet is split carry back. Ware is a pretty good blocker too, not sure how Kareem will do but he has the build for it

BossChief 05-25-2017 03:40 PM

That's extremely impressive that Hunt had the highest overall rating of any RB in the 2016 draft.

This was the best RB class in a very long time.

Rooster 05-25-2017 03:52 PM

I'm excited to see what this kid can do.

beach tribe 05-25-2017 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 12847842)
Did he say anything that wasn't valid? 4.62 is really ****ing slow no matter the circumstances. Watching his highlights and I don't see anything overly impressive.
Posted via Mobile Device

Spencer Ware: 4.62..
http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...2013&genpos=RB

Tons of good RBs have run 4.6s...Including LeVeon Bell.

BossChief 05-25-2017 05:55 PM

Half of the top 10 rushers from last year had similar speed as hunt.

Hog's Gone Fishin 05-25-2017 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 12889671)
That's extremely impressive that Hunt had the highest overall rating of any RB in the 2016 draft.

This was the best RB class in a very long time.

Dorsey is a god damn genious

Hog's Gone Fishin 05-25-2017 06:07 PM

The fact that the kid hasn't learned to fumble alone makes him awesome!

Halfcan 05-25-2017 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 12889885)
The fact that the kid hasn't learned to fumble alone makes him awesome!

Rewatching the film on him, it's obvious Hunt is not the fastest guy on the field, but what really stands out is the number of times it takes multiple defenders to bring him down. He is gang tackled a lot- and when he wasn't, busted loose for extra yards.

When he is getting hit by so many guys on most plays and still did not fumble- that is impressive.

NJChiefsFan 05-25-2017 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 12889882)
Dorsey is a god damn genious

High praise indeed.

TigeRRUppeRRcut 06-03-2017 08:47 PM

"I talked to my coaches at Toledo and [told them], 'I feel like I need to get more involved in the receiving game, and I feel like I can get open to make people miss in space,'" Hunt said. "I like [getting] the ball in [the open field]. I'm seeing running backs catching the ball a lot out of the backfield. I was like, 'Why can’t we get some of that stuff at Toledo?' Our coach did a great job of installing more things out of the backfield for the running backs, and it helped me out a lot."

--
Gotta appreciate the kid's eagerness to get better by working with his coaches.

http://www.espn.com/blog/afcwest/pos...r-playing-time

WhawhaWhat 06-14-2017 05:43 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Through three years of grading college football, the best we&#39;ve seen from running backs. <a href="https://t.co/BfCPdVmh6L">pic.twitter.com/BfCPdVmh6L</a></p>&mdash; PFF College Football (@PFF_College) <a href="https://twitter.com/PFF_College/status/875133510364876804">June 14, 2017</a></blockquote>

Tribal Warfare 06-14-2017 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat (Post 12916795)
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Through three years of grading college football, the best we&#39;ve seen from running backs. <a href="https://t.co/BfCPdVmh6L">pic.twitter.com/BfCPdVmh6L</a></p>&mdash; PFF College Football (@PFF_College) <a href="https://twitter.com/PFF_College/status/875133510364876804">June 14, 2017</a></blockquote>

The kid will compare favorably to Curtis Martin

penbrook 06-14-2017 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 12916807)
The kid will compare favorably to Curtis Martin

You're making me wet

mdchiefsfan 06-14-2017 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 12870508)
Most people are sleeping on Hunt, the comparisons to Emmitt Smith are not without merit

His running style is the definition of 'bellcow'... Reid seems to be going away from the Charles/Westbrook model

Between Hunt and Ware we're definitely moving to more of a power run game

Mahomes will now be the homerun hitter, our backs just need to get us first downs and the occasional 10-30 yard chunks

Interesting perspective here. Rely on the arm and draft some bruisers to punch it in on the goal line. I like it.

KChiefs1 06-14-2017 06:02 PM

Breakdown:

Kareem Hunt will outperform his draft spot.

Toledo had one of the best, most efficient offenses in the country last year. While their prolific pass game was a large part of their success, it would have been hard to keep defenses honest without their star back, Kareem Hunt.

It feels like the senior running back has been an institution at Toledo during his four years. Immediately forcing himself onto the field due to his talent, Hunt collected nearly five thousand rushing yards at Toledo including 1475 yards on the ground this year. In 2015, Hunt's season was mired by suspension and nagging injuries, so to see him rebound with nearly 1900 yards from scrimmage was exciting.

Hunt is a relatively smaller back. At 5'10" and a few bagels under 210 pounds, no one is going to confuse Hunt with D'onta Foreman, Leonard Fournette or Jamaal Williams in terms of size. Despite his relatively diminutive stature, Hunt made a lot of plays at Toledo due to his balance, hard running and lower body strength.

When Kareem Hunt hits the second level, he is at full steam and it is rare to see him go down at first contact. His low center of gravity makes him naturally difficult to tackle and he rarely stops his feet in space, always pushing himself forward. Once again, no one will confuse him with any of the massive power backs in this class, but when Kareem Hunt gets into the open field, defenders need to bring their A-game. With breaking tackles, it is more than just power with Hunt. His footwork in space gives him little wiggles here and there to avoid defenders fully getting a hold of him. His slipperiness complements his power because his short area quickness forces arm tackles and his strength allows him to break those poor tackle attempts.

Besides his just breaking tackles, Hunt's short area quickness and vision make him an incredibly creative running back. It is difficult to predict his path as a defender because how he can flip the field with an open field cut and his ability to see openings in traffic that many backs cannot.

This is an awesome play where Hunt freezes a defender in a hole with his eyes long enough for a blocker to get there and then he cuts outside to gain an extra chunk of yards. This type of cerebral running is common with Hunt on a down to down basis, allowing him to consistently pick up yardage and threaten big plays.

This play is a microcosm of what Hunt does so well. He does a great job sifting through traffic at the first level, making a cut to hit the hole and is able to pick up yardage at the second level with his hard running.

Not only is Hunt a great runner, he also is valuable on third downs. While pass protection is a struggle for him, in part due to size, he is an effective receiver who has soft hands and can transition quickly to being a runner to make open field plays.

While there nothing fancy about running an outlet route from the backfield, his open field ability is on full display as soon as the ball touches his hands and he fills up the stat sheet for a quarterback on a dump off pass.

Worth noting that after three years of Hunt never eclipsing 100 receiving yards in a season, he caught over 400 in 2016. This can be attributed largely to an expanded passing game, but his productivity once he was involved is encouraging for his NFL prospects

Hunt's biggest problems come from a lack of elite physical gifts. Above the shoulders, he is as good as any running back in this class. However, lack of top tier speed, strength, agility or size will hurt his stock in a deep class. While he has a great combination of traits, none of them stand out overwhelmingly in relation to the rest of the class. Also, and this is a less consistent issue, Hunt can sometimes completely stop his feet behind the line when he sees blocks breaking down. This type of "stop, wait and redirect" style only really works with a few of the most gifted backs in the NFL (LeSean McCoy and Le'Veon Bell), so that aspect of his footwork will need some hammering out.

Hunt is a difficult back to dislike. He does it all and it is hard to see him not be productive with such a well put together game, even as a second running back in an offense. He absolutely could be a lead back in the NFL, but the league can sometimes (most of the time) be archaic in how they think about players who do not fit a certain physical mold. His skill set fits the Eagles well, especially considering his receiving savvy.

While he may not be an early pick, Hunt would be a great value and wherever he goes, he deserves a big role early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coach 06-14-2017 07:05 PM

Maybe it's just me, but this Hunt kid physical characteristics, along with his improving receiving skills, kind of screams at me as a Brian Westbrook v2.0, who was a productive RB under Reid in Philly.

DaneMcCloud 06-14-2017 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach (Post 12916909)
Maybe it's just me, but this Hunt kid physical characteristics, along with his improving receiving skills, kind of screams at me as a Brian Westbrook v2.0, who was a productive RB under Reid in Philly.

I LOVED the pick and from all of his press conferences/videos, he's smart, dedicated, funny and charming. I think he's going to do very well.

Claynus bets he won't get 200 yards this season, so he'll probably end up as an All Pro.

mdchiefsfan 06-15-2017 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12916928)
I LOVED the pick and from all of his press conferences/videos, he's smart, dedicated, funny and charming. I think he's going to do very well.

Claynus bets he won't get 200 yards this season, so he'll probably end up as an All Pro.

I didn't know much about him coming out, but the more I hear of his intelligence and vision, the more excited I become.

Athleticism deminishes; intelligence and vision are one of the last things to go. Saavy vets make livings off of intelligence/experience, by being the first one there. It is one of the truly uncoachable aspects in sports.

I hope he comes through and can be dependable for years to come.

KChiefs1 06-15-2017 06:24 AM

https://youtu.be/5ah4rrMsqRc

Rooster 06-15-2017 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach (Post 12916909)

That would be awesome.

DaneMcCloud 06-15-2017 02:32 PM

Bovada has him with 20:1 odds to win the Offensive Rookie of the Year in 2017.

But Claynus said he won't surpass 200 yards...

staylor26 06-15-2017 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12918044)
Bovada has him with 20:1 odds to win the Offensive Rookie of the Year in 2017.

But Claynus said he won't surpass 200 yards...

Who's ahead of him?

O.city 06-15-2017 02:36 PM

Hope he turns out. He kind of reminds me of Faulk when I watch him

tyton75 06-15-2017 03:46 PM

If he can learn to block; he'll be our main horse.

ToxSocks 06-15-2017 03:50 PM

I think he displays the kind of traits you want to see in an NFL runningback.

He's always falling forward.

He has sudden "wiggle".

He's "slippery" would be a good way to describe him.

O.city 06-15-2017 03:51 PM

He doesn't have the breakaway speed you'd like but I'd hope you can get around that.

The Franchise 06-15-2017 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 12918178)
He doesn't have the breakaway speed you'd like but I'd hope you can get around that.

We've been spoiled over the years with Charles. How many teams have a RB that has breakaway speed and is their feature back?

DaneMcCloud 06-15-2017 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 12918047)
Who's ahead of him?

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/th...-surprise-you/

Jaguars RB Leonard Fournette: 7/2
Panthers RB Christian McCaffrey: 5/1
Texans QB Deshaun Watson: 6/1
Vikings RB Dalvin Cook: 8/1
Titans WR Corey Davis: 8/1
Browns QB DeShone Kizer: 12/1
Bengals RB Joe Mixon: 12/1
Packers RB Jamaal Williams: 12/1
Chargers WR Mike Williams: 12/1
Bears QB Mitch Trubisky: 14/1
Buccaneers TE O.J. Howard: 16/1
Chiefs RB Kareem Hunt: 20/1
Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes: 20/1
Panthers WR Curtis Samuel: 20/1
Giants TE Evan Engram: 25/1
Bills WR Zay Jones: 25/1

Baby Lee 06-15-2017 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 12918052)
Hope he turns out. He kind of reminds me of Faulk when I watch him

Faulk is who I compared him to the day we drafted him.

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....&postcount=133

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 12848094)
What I saw, and I have to see a lot more out of his hands before it extends any further, is that his feet remind me most of Faulk.

If we can coach him to catch and block, that is a HUGE weapon, regardless of top end speed. The ability to plant and redirect is much more valuable overall than top-end for a RB, especially with our other speed and receiving options on the field.

If there's ever been one thing I coveted in a ball carrier, it's what Faulk is putting down around the 2:50-3:25 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMlrSy-xQUQ

O.city 06-15-2017 04:49 PM

Yeah Faulk never had the breakaway true track speed. Hunt doesn't and is lacking there a bit so those plays that could be big tds end up being big gains.

But a lot of good runs and especially in the red zone are due to vision and balance More so than speed

ToxSocks 06-15-2017 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 12918260)
vision and balance Oreos

Hrmmm...never tried that flavor. Any good?

O.city 06-15-2017 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 12918265)
Hrmmm...never tried that flavor. Any good?

It really finds its way going down and knows when to move thru the hole

-King- 06-15-2017 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 12918181)
We've been spoiled over the years with Charles. How many teams have a RB that has breakaway speed and is their feature back?

There's a difference between not having breakout speed and running a 4.6.
Posted via Mobile Device

-King- 06-15-2017 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 12918260)
Yeah Faulk never had the breakaway true track speed. Hunt doesn't and is lacking there a bit so those plays that could be big tds end up being big gains.

But a lot of good runs and especially in the red zone are due to vision and balance More so than speed

Can't find a site to corroborate, but according to Google, faulk ran a 4.35 40. That's a lot faster than hunt.
Posted via Mobile Device

DaneMcCloud 06-15-2017 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 12918478)
There's a difference between not having breakout speed and running a 4.6.
Posted via Mobile Device

You're never right about anything.

Are you pulling for this to be your first?

Good luck.

-King- 06-16-2017 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12918846)
You're never right about anything.

Are you pulling for this to be your first?

Good luck.

So there's no difference?
Posted via Mobile Device

Pasta Little Brioni 06-16-2017 02:57 AM

Contrarian King...Shocking!!

staylor26 06-16-2017 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 12918892)
So there's no difference?
Posted via Mobile Device

There are a lot of really good RB's that ran similar times, most notably the best RB in the NFL right now.

BleedingRed 06-16-2017 07:25 AM

Eh, I don't see AMAZING talent here.

Yet because he was Drafted by KC expect 1,700 yards. Somehow RB's is something KC never has a problem with.

We literally just don't know how to **** that position up.

Hammock Parties 06-16-2017 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BleedingRed (Post 12918975)
Somehow RB's is something KC never has a problem with.

Knile Davis.

RunKC 06-16-2017 07:37 AM

Maybe Andy did see Hunt as a similar version of Westbrook. Westbrook ran a 4.57 to Hunt's 4.62 and Hunt has really good balance like Westbrook did.

Weird that Westbrook was so slow at the combine. He looked like a 4.4 guy on the field.

BleedingRed 06-16-2017 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 12918983)
Knile Davis.

Doesn't count.......

-King- 06-16-2017 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 12918969)
There are a lot of really good RB's that ran similar times, most notably the best RB in the NFL right now.

And there are a lot more shitty RBs that ran similar times.

I can't believe people are really trying to act like 4.62 isn't an unbelievably slow time for an RB.
Posted via Mobile Device

ct 06-16-2017 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat (Post 12916795)

am i the only one who lol'd at that? three whole years folks!

ToxSocks 06-16-2017 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 12918983)
Knile Davis.

Nope.

We got production out of Knile Davis.

Not every player is going to turn into Jamaal Charles.

NJChiefsFan 06-16-2017 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 12919603)
Nope.

We got production out of Knile Davis.

Not every player is going to turn into Jamaal Charles.

Exactly. The fact that Davis is viewed as a failure shows our level of success at RB. Yes he was not good in the end, but we still got a few big moments and a decent season. Some teams can't get RB's for the life of them. If we hit as often on QB's as we do on RB's, we would have multiple SB's over the past 20 years.

Tribal Warfare 06-16-2017 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BleedingRed (Post 12918975)
Eh, I don't see AMAZING talent here.

Yet because he was Drafted by KC expect 1,700 yards. Somehow RB's is something KC never has a problem with.

Don't jinx it, or the ghosts of Marty's RBBC shall appear Donnell Bennett, Jesse Haynes, Frank Moreau, Rashaan Shehee and all

KChiefs1 07-15-2017 08:13 PM

Can't wait to see him in St Joe.

BryanBusby 07-15-2017 11:12 PM

I still see some people are shook over a timed speed while ignoring actual game film LMAO

TigeRRUppeRRcut 08-02-2017 10:26 PM

Interesting stat: Terrell Davis ran a 40 in 4.72, Leveon Bell was 4.6, Frank Gore 4.58... (Kareem Hunt ran 4.62)

Straight line speed does not equal game speed. That's for certain.

KChiefs1 08-20-2017 07:09 AM

Kid is going to be a star.

RunKC 08-20-2017 08:47 AM

Holy shit. The kid blocked 2 defenders at the same time on the 4th down Sherman play.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RosterWat...140544/video/1

Kyle DeLexus 08-20-2017 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigeRRUppeRRcut (Post 12988725)
Interesting stat: Terrell Davis ran a 40 in 4.72, Leveon Bell was 4.6, Frank Gore 4.58... (Kareem Hunt ran 4.62)

Straight line speed does not equal game speed. That's for certain.

Emmitt Smith was a 4.7 guy as well. Hunt has also been timed in the 4.5s. While he doesn't have elite speed, 40 time is generally overrated for RBs IMO.

KChiefs1 08-26-2017 04:59 PM

*****The Kareem Hunt Thread*****

I really think the kid is going to be great.

srvy 08-26-2017 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyle DeLexus (Post 13026656)
Emmitt Smith was a 4.7 guy as well. Hunt has also been timed in the 4.5s. While he doesn't have elite speed, 40 time is generally overrated for RBs IMO.

Didnt hurt for JC

KChiefs1 08-29-2017 05:52 PM

Will he play this week or not?

Hog's Gone Fishin 08-29-2017 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefs1 (Post 13044377)

Definitely Maybe.

KChiefs1 08-29-2017 08:38 PM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...03cbec8f74.jpg

Priest31kc 08-29-2017 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefs1 (Post 13044377)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Reid says Kareem Hunt won&#39;t play Thursday</p>&mdash; Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) <a href="https://twitter.com/TerezPaylor/status/902594906912419840">August 29, 2017</a></blockquote>

saphojunkie 08-29-2017 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Priest31kc (Post 13044706)
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Reid says Kareem Hunt won&#39;t play Thursday</p>&mdash; Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) <a href="https://twitter.com/TerezPaylor/status/902594906912419840">August 29, 2017</a></blockquote>

#starter

KChiefs1 09-07-2017 05:41 PM

A star is born tonight.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...f18e24a13a.jpg

Hammock Parties 09-07-2017 05:44 PM

LMAO what the **** is up with our RBs

Hog's Gone Fishin 09-07-2017 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13062286)
LMAO what the **** is up with our RBs

Not much. Why?

Hammock Parties 09-07-2017 06:22 PM

Oh, nevermind. Didn't see the date on that tweet.

RealSNR 09-07-2017 06:23 PM

Kareem Hunt isn't inactive.

Kyle DeLexus 09-07-2017 06:55 PM

Cut him

lewdog 09-07-2017 08:21 PM

He's a very patient runner.

I dig it.

Easy 6 09-07-2017 08:28 PM

I called the TD throw to Hunt :)

Kyle DeLexus 09-07-2017 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyle DeLexus (Post 13062905)
Cut him

We should pick him up on waivers