ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life What strains of weed are you currently smoking? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=288184)

Katipan 01-16-2015 11:05 AM

I'm an 1/8th a day kind of girl. That's maybe 3-4 joints. You could stretch it to 5-6 if you're rolling pinners.

But I only smoke the free joints they give me with my weed. Otherwise I'm not a fan.

And I work late hours so my hobby doesn't affect a soul in my life.

So there.

kepp 01-16-2015 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 11271942)
I need to change my hot sauce.

http://www.eatitatlanta.com/wp-conte...0/sriracha.jpg

BIG_DADDY 01-16-2015 11:28 AM

Sometimes common sense needs to kick in. How many people do you know who smoke cigs regularly who have had or currently have cancer? How many people do you know who just smoke weed who have been diagnosed with cancer? If I eliminate the people who are smoking it specifically because they got cancer in the first place it's practically non-existent. There is not reason for MJ to be illegal. This is coming from a guy who doesn't use it.

On the other hand the medical benefits of MJ are well established at this point.

MTG#10 01-17-2015 03:53 PM

Kaya 47 and some Double Berry

Buck 01-17-2015 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11271947)
I'm an 1/8th a day kind of girl. That's maybe 3-4 joints. You could stretch it to 5-6 if you're rolling pinners.

But I only smoke the free joints they give me with my weed. Otherwise I'm not a fan.

And I work late hours so my hobby doesn't affect a soul in my life.

So there.

Damn.

Used to be me. Probably an eighth to a quarter every day. I was spending too much on weed. I'm down to 2 bowls a day if that. Also I caved and bought more. Strain is J-5

Katipan 01-17-2015 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 11274391)
Damn.

Used to be me. Probably an eighth to a quarter every day. I was spending too much on weed. I'm down to 2 bowls a day if that. Also I caved and bought more. Strain is J-5

I guess it's not ALL me, I share. But I definitely don't allow myself more than an 1/8 a day.

Unless someone else is buying.

:D

Finally ran out of G6. Was working on 2 weeks of the same strain. I miss it already.

Katipan 01-19-2015 06:50 PM

I AM SO EXCITED!!

http://www.thecannabist.co/2015/01/1...e-roots/26943/

http://www.thecannabist.co/wp-conten.../foria-new.jpg

Quote:

That weed-infused sex lube for ladies? It’ll be on Colorado shelves this month

Published: Jan 12, 2015, 5:09 pm Comments (6)

By Ricardo Baca, The Cannabist Staff

Remember when we first wrote about THC-infused sex lube Foria and its quite singular user instructions in June 2014?

“Apply 4-8 sprays directly onto the clitoris, inner and outer labia and inside the vagina.”

That interview with Los Angeles-based Foria founder Mathew Gerson helped introduce the unique product to the masses, and now Gerson — who originally hails from Boulder — is debuting his special, non-psychoactive lube outside of California for the very first time. Foria will make its Colorado debut at the Native Roots location in Aspen during the Winter X-Games on Jan. 21-25.

“I came out to L.A. from Colorado, and I’ve been trying to get back ever since,” Gerson told The Cannabist. “I’m super-excited to be bringing it to Colorado, and Native Roots is a good alignment for us.”

Foria was only one the tip of the iceberg: Here are 25 incredible but true stories from Colorado and beyond in 2014

Need a reminder on what Foria is? Per Gerson, from my June interview with him: “It’s a sensual enhancement oil designed for female pleasure — a therapeutic aphrodisiac. Women have described it as relaxing, and they’ve said it’s heightened their sensations. They’ve associated it with warming and tingling, localized in the sexual region.”

Foria will be on sale at Native Roots’ new Aspen location at 308 S. Hunter St. throughout the X-Games — and at all other Native Roots locations after the big event. Native Roots is Foria’s partner in Colorado.

And how have the last six months been for Foria in California?

“We never could have imagined the impact it’s having on the patient community in California and how it’s spanned the spectrum of users — from younger women who are looking to deepen the level of intimacy of their own bodies to older women who are experiencing a reawakening of their own sexuality,” Gerson said. “There are a large number of women who could benefit from cannabis but who aren’t interested in the psychoactive component.”

The product’s expansion into Colorado is only the beginning; Gerson estimates Foria will be available in Washington state pot stores in the next few months.

Superbowltrashcan 01-19-2015 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 11274391)
Damn.

How much does a habit like that cost, compared to say smoking cigs, drinking beer, or heck playing golf. Just curious because while not one to use since I am in Brownbackistan, if in CA, WA, or CO I could see it being inticing....

Katipan 01-19-2015 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superbowltrashcan (Post 11281396)
How much does a habit like that cost, compared to say smoking cigs, drinking beer, or heck playing golf. Just curious because while not one to use since I am in Brownbackistan, if in CA, WA, or CO I could see it being inticing....

$20 a day on the low end. As far as $50 on the high.

eDave 01-19-2015 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superbowltrashcan (Post 11281396)

That's A LOT of weed. I'm a daily, all day guy and can't imagine smoking 1/8 per day.

Abba-Dabba 01-19-2015 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 11281474)
That's A LOT of weed. I'm a daily, all day guy and can't imagine smoking 1/8 per day.

Peoples needs are different than the next. Just because you couldn't imagine smoking an eighth a day doesn't mean the next is the same. And TBH an eighth really isn't all that much anyway. It may seem like A LOT to you. But it really isn't. I know people who crush an eighth in the morning.

Think of this way. Do pain management clinics treat everyone with the same amount of pain killers every month? Are all patients in pain management needs the same?

You have to find what works for you. If that is a hit a day, so be it. If it is a quarter, so be it. Some people can drink a twelve pack and keep going. While others can drink a couple beers and be done.

Abba-Dabba 01-19-2015 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11281441)
$20 a day on the low end. As far as $50 on the high.

So are you a top shelf, or bottom shelf kind of girl?

Katipan 01-19-2015 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubberSponge (Post 11281534)
So are you a top shelf, or bottom shelf kind of girl?

I'm a red card girl. Heavy 1/8ths of Top Shelf for $20 all day every day. (Not really, you have to be there for the early bird special or have a coupon, but still.) 1 gram cone joints for $5.

Private stock is stuff like Girl Scout Cookies (Not a huge fan)
Top shelf is stuff like Agent Orange (big fan)
Mids are stuff like Blue Dream (not a big fan, but Im in the minority)
$99 Oz stuff is anything that smells like sage or pine forests

Katipan 01-19-2015 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 11281542)
I hear ya. But $1500/mo for weed is a lot of weed.

Smarty pants buys ounces and pays $600.

MOhillbilly 01-19-2015 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11281546)
Smarty pants buys ounces and pays $600.

Why can't you just grow your own?

Katipan 01-19-2015 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly (Post 11281567)
Why can't you just grow your own?

Babies. But I'll be a crazy mountain lady sooner than later.

Abba-Dabba 01-20-2015 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11281539)
I'm a red card girl. Heavy 1/8ths of Top Shelf for $20 all day every day. (Not really, you have to be there for the early bird special or have a coupon, but still.) 1 gram cone joints for $5.

Private stock is stuff like Girl Scout Cookies (Not a huge fan)
Top shelf is stuff like Agent Orange (big fan)
Mids are stuff like Blue Dream (not a big fan, but Im in the minority)
$99 Oz stuff is anything that smells like sage or pine forests

pssh, you're a less tax girl. I have never believed those prerolls are a gram.

GSC has always been hit or miss. Never really had any that I can say tasted like thin mints.

AO, I've seen a lot of less than desirable cuts. But that is the thing about F1's. You have to find that treasure pheno. Most people don't want to take the time and effort it takes to find it. They just pop a pack of ten or 2 and call it good. I have nothing against AO though. I'm a big fan of TGA/Subcool/MzJill work. You probably can catch me hanging around their booth more than any other come April. They do some solid breeding work. Any TGA strain IMO you really can't go wrong with. No matter what the haters say.

I'm with ya on BD. Watered down, thrown around, stomped on. Played out strain IMO.

Those cheap zips are mass produced, poorly dried and cured. Definitely not head stash material. But if that is your thing. Go for it.

I always look for genetics of the flower rather than any thing else. Right now big fan of TGA, Bodhi and 303 Seeds work.

Katipan 01-21-2015 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubberSponge (Post 11282920)
I always look for genetics of the flower rather than any thing else. Right now big fan of TGA, Bodhi and 303 Seeds work.

This is my next phase of my evolution. It is amazing to me how different the same "strain" can smell, taste, and feel depending on where it came from and how it was grown.

I'll be working in a dispensary this year for the knowledge. Think it would be easier if you would just do a series of podcasts for me instead. Please.

Thanks.

Simply Red 01-21-2015 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubberSponge (Post 11281530)
Peoples needs are different than the next. Just because you couldn't imagine smoking an eighth a day doesn't mean the next is the same. And TBH an eighth really isn't all that much anyway. It may seem like A LOT to you. But it really isn't. I know people who crush an eighth in the morning.

Think of this way. Do pain management clinics treat everyone with the same amount of pain killers every month? Are all patients in pain management needs the same?

You have to find what works for you. If that is a hit a day, so be it. If it is a quarter, so be it. Some people can drink a twelve pack and keep going. While others can drink a couple beers and be done.

An eighth in the morning? yes that is a lot - by ANYone's standards. If someone smokes an eight in the AM, LOL - IDK than that's just wasting weed.

Katipan 01-21-2015 07:21 AM

I had to get up at 4 to help a bunch of nerds attack a fortress and I'm still on my first bowl.

Katipan 01-21-2015 07:21 AM

oops its cashed. 2nd bowl.

the Talking Can 01-21-2015 07:26 AM

wake and bake...going to be a lovely day

anyone have recs for good online sites to read about marijuana news/culture?

denver post has a blog: http://www.thecannabist.co/

Simply Red 01-21-2015 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11280918)

http://i.imgur.com/vJnbsL5.gif

Chief_For_Life58 01-21-2015 08:52 AM

Oh man. Was in Colorado this past weekend. Bought one of those vape pens. Hit it with my gf last night. Hadn't smoked weed in 2 n a half years. Shit got cray

Abba-Dabba 01-21-2015 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 11283623)
An eighth in the morning? yes that is a lot - by ANYone's standards. If someone smokes an eight in the AM, LOL - IDK than that's just wasting weed.

Some people chase the high. Some people chase terpenoids and flavonoids.

Abba-Dabba 01-21-2015 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11283621)
This is my next phase of my evolution. It is amazing to me how different the same "strain" can smell, taste, and feel depending on where it came from and how it was grown.

I'll be working in a dispensary this year for the knowledge. Think it would be easier if you would just do a series of podcasts for me instead. Please.

Thanks.

I wish I could do podcasts. But TBH I am not that interesting.

Simply Red 01-21-2015 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubberSponge (Post 11283799)
Some people chase the high. Some people chase terpenoids and flavonoids.

Have you tried liquid codeine, ever?

Abba-Dabba 01-21-2015 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 11283836)
Have you tried liquid codeine, ever?

Only when my doctor has prescribed it to me.

Never tried cocaine, meth, heroin, molly, pcp, popped pills, etc.

Never have pissed myself drunk. And never lost a relationship because I couldn't control myself either.

Simply Red 01-21-2015 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubberSponge (Post 11283845)
Only when my doctor has prescribed it to me.

Never tried cocaine, meth, heroin, molly, pcp, popped pills, etc.

Never have pissed myself drunk. And never lost a relationship because I couldn't control myself either.

That's good on you. I am not quite that innocent - but Alcohol is my main demon, it must remain out of my life, for life.

Abba-Dabba 01-21-2015 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 11283858)
That's good on you. I am not quite that innocent - but Alcohol is my main demon, it must remain out of my life, for life.

Never understood the draw of alcohol. It makes people so sloppy.

But good for you knowing alcohol is a problem in your life.

Cannabis is what helps me. Having said that, I haven't touched it in a few weeks. It's good to take a break from time to time.

Simply Red 01-21-2015 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubberSponge (Post 11283883)
Never understood the draw of alcohol. It makes people so sloppy.

But good for you knowing alcohol is a problem in your life.

Cannabis is what helps me. Having said that, I haven't touched it in a few weeks. It's good to take a break from time to time.

sure.

Simply Red 01-22-2015 11:09 AM

http://i.imgur.com/45D3MtT.jpg

KC native 01-22-2015 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11283621)

Thanks.

Easiest way to understand phenotypes is to think of your kids. They have genetic material from both parents. Some of the kids will look more like one parent and vice versa. Occasionally, they'll have more in common with the grandparents rather than the parents.

That's why the same strain can look and smell completely different.

Titty Meat 01-22-2015 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 11286300)
Easiest way to understand phenotypes is to think of your kids. They have genetic material from both parents. Some of the kids will look more like one parent and vice versa. Occasionally, they'll have more in common with the grandparents rather than the parents.

That's why the same strain can look and smell completely different.

You smoke schwag.

ToxSocks 01-22-2015 03:20 PM

I went to my first dispensary about a month ago. I needed some bud and i have several friends with Medical cards.

First off, the building is completely unmarked. You walk through the gate and the security guard lets you into the lobby. From there, you wait until it's your turn to enter the store. I, obviously was not allowed to enter since i didn't have a "prescription", so i waited around in the lobby for about 20minutes.

I gotta say....i was kinda surprised by the people coming in and out.

This dispensary is in the heart of a predominately Mexican neighborhood...yet....i didn't see a single Mexican.

No white guys. No older patients. No one who looked to be sick.

Everyone...was a young 20-something-ish, shady looking black male. One of them whipped out a huge stack of 100's while waiting in the lobby....

Not that it means anything....i just thought it was an interesting observation, considering it was in a heavily hispanic community.

KC native 01-22-2015 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog (Post 11286336)
You smoke schwag.

No, billay, I don't and haven't smoked schwag in over a decade (now that I think about it, it's been almost 15 years. **** that makes me feel old).

I have a job. I can afford good weed. I pass up weed if it doesn't meet my quality requirements. Life is too short to smoke shitty weed (well, unless someone has a fast food job like you, then it's shitty weed or no weed).

Frosty 01-22-2015 03:36 PM

Let's say someone lives in a state where weed is legal now. And let's say someone hasn't smoked pot in 35 years but is thinking about trying it again to see if it helps with his migraines. The problem is that person is so so far out of that culture now that they have no idea how to go about it. What is the easiest/best way to get started (note: said person preferred bongs in the old, old days because it was easier on their lungs).

Asking for a friend.

Katipan 01-22-2015 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 11286382)
Let's say someone lives in a state where weed is legal now. And let's say someone hasn't smoked pot in 35 years but is thinking about trying it again to see if it helps with his migraines. The problem is that person is so so far out of that culture now that they have no idea how to go about it. What is the easiest/best way to get started (note: said person preferred bongs in the old, old days because it was easier on their lungs).

Asking for a friend.

Vaping involves little irritation to your lungs. It's discreet.

And there are run down shack looking places as was just described a few posts ago, and sprawling Target looking stores with IPADS that are about as intimidating as a kitten.

I feel confident in saying he's got a good shot at saying bye bye migraines.

KC native 01-22-2015 03:44 PM

Quote:

Asking for a friend.

Completely depends on the state.

ToxSocks 01-22-2015 03:51 PM

Quote:

Asking for a friend.

Like Kat said, I'd get a Vape. A Real vape. Not those shitty vape pens that smoke shops will undoubtedly try to sell you.

It's much more discreet and much easier on the lungs. Some say it uses more weed, but i disagree. That might just be dependent on the vape though.

I've heard nothing but outstanding reviews about this little, unimpressive looking device http://www.magic-flight.com/

I did some research prior to buying my Vape about two years ago and that Vape i linked kept popping up everywhere i looked, and even when i shopped around in different stores, again sales clerks kept mentioning that thing.

Frosty 01-22-2015 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11286406)
Vaping involves little irritation to your lungs. It's discreet.

And there are run down shack looking places as was just described a few posts ago, and sprawling Target looking stores with IPADS that are about as intimidating as a kitten.

I feel confident in saying he's got a good shot at saying bye bye migraines.

Our county commissioner is apparently trying to circumvent the law and has only (and says will only) granted licenses to two places in the whole county and they are both back room, go through heavy security places that are a bit intimidating. Definitely no a place to just browse.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 11286409)
Completely depends on the state.

Thought that was obvious. Washington.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 11286420)
Like Kat said, I'd get a Vape. A Real vape. Not those shitty vape pens that smoke shops will undoubtedly try to sell you.

It's much more discreet and much easier on the lungs. Some say it uses more weed, but i disagree. That might just be dependent on the vape though.

I've heard nothing but outstanding reviews about this little, unimpressive looking device http://www.magic-flight.com/

I did some research prior to buying my Vape about two years ago and that Vape i linked kept popping up everywhere i looked, and even when i shopped around in different stores, again sales clerks kept mentioning that thing.

Thanks. I'll, I mean my friend, will look into this.

KC native 01-22-2015 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 11286487)
Thought that was obvious. Washington.

Ah, wasn't paying attention. Stoner moment.

Katipan 01-22-2015 04:24 PM

I think the convenience of a vape pen is what makes it easy to go through more.

But I don't really see that as a downfall. :D

ToxSocks 01-22-2015 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11286535)
I think the convenience of a vape pen is what makes it easy to go through more.

But I don't really see that as a downfall. :D

But it's not really a Vape though unless you're using waxes or liquids. If you're using solid herb, then it's really nothing more than a car cig lighter.

KC native 01-22-2015 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 11286552)
But it's not really a Vape though unless you're using waxes or liquids. If you're using solid herb, then it's really nothing more than a car cig lighter.

Not true for the Pax.

The Pax is the only herb portable vaporizer that I've tried and actually liked.

Mr. Laz 01-22-2015 04:59 PM

Kansas Senate committee hears from medical marijuana supporters
BY BRYAN LOWRYEAGLE TOPEKA BUREAU
01/21/2015 9:56 AM 01/21/2015 6:44 PM

Supporters of medical marijuana testified before the Senate Public Health and Welfare committee Wednesday in the first of two informational hearings on the topic. Opponents are set to testify Thursday.

At an emotional hearing, teary-eyed parents of children suffering from a severe seizure disorders pleaded with lawmakers to seriously consider legalizing medical marijuana in Kansas.

Supporters of medical marijuana testified before the Senate Public Health and Welfare committee Wednesday in the first of two informational hearings on the topic. Opponents are set to testify Thursday.

Tracy Robles, a Wichita resident, told the committee that her 6-year-old daughter Sophie has “been on about every seizure medication there is” because she suffers from Dravet Syndrome, a chronic form of epilepsy that begins in infancy. Robles said none of the medications had proven entirely effective in treating her daughter’s seizures.

“The side effects from the medicines that she’s been on include things like liver damage, kidney damage and a whole host of other issues,” Robles said. “I’ve had to make decisions on what medicine she would try next based on which organ it would damage.”

Related

Wichita City Council could vote on marijuana issue Tuesday
Kansas senator: Legalized medical marijuana is inevitable
Marijuana-reform group files Wichita petition to lessen penalties
In states where it is legal, such as Colorado, medical marijuana has been used to treat children suffering from Sophie’s condition.

Kiley Klug, whose 7-year-old son Owen also suffers from Dravet, said he has between 10 and 40 seizures a day.

“I cannot even begin to convey how difficult it’s been to watch our child decline and suffer,” testified Klug, an Odin resident who described herself as a conservative. “Medical cannabis could give Owen his life back. Many children just like our son are benefiting from this medicine. And in many cases these children are speaking, swimming, biking and interacting. I’m here pleading with you today to please give Owen this same chance to thrive.”

Sen. David Haley, D-Kansas City, a member of the committee, introduced SB 9, which would legalize medical marijuana, during the first week of the session. Sen. Mary Pilcher-Cook, R-Shawnee, the committee’s chair, told attendees that the hearing was informational, not specifically a hearing on that bill.

Pilcher-Cook encouraged attendees to return the next day to hear from opponents, who she said might offer them some surprising information and hope. She called the stories of children with Dravet Syndrome heartbreaking and said she would be anxious to learn if other alternatives besides marijuana are available.

“We only heard from one side today. And we need to hear from the other side,” she said.

Those set to speak against legalization on Thursday include Topeka doctor Eric Voth and Ed Klumpp of the Kansas Association of Chiefs of Police, according to an e-mail from Pilcher-Cook’s office. The Kansas Association of Addiction Professionals also will speak against the bill.

Sen. Jacob LaTurner, R-Pittsburg, said he would have liked to have heard from more medical professionals in support of medical marijuana.

Esau Freeman, a Wichitan and medical marijuana activist, responded that the state’s current laws prevent doctors from speaking out on the issue.

Christie Bay submitted a letter from her daughter’s pediatrician in support of using medical marijuana to treat Dravet Syndrome.

Sen. Michael O’Donnell, R-Wichita, the committee’s vice chair, said the Kansas Medical Society’s opposition gave him pause about the idea.

“I’m not a medical professional,” O’Donnell said. “And if the Medical Society who handles this on a day-to-day basis debunks what the proponents were saying today, I would side with the medical experts versus people who don’t have the medical background.”

“I trust my doctor. If he tells me I’m sick I’m probably sick,” he added.

Freeman framed the discussion as a states’ rights issue, contending the state should control policing of marijuana within in its own borders. He said allowing people to purchase marijuana legally for medicinal reasons would cut down on black markets.

“I implore you to pass this conservative legislation in 2015,” Freeman said. “I know I’m talking about marijuana and conservative legislation in the same sentence, but friends, we spend $28,000 each year for each non-violent person who is caught in this situation for possessing marijuana. This is something we can fiscally not keep up with.”

The Kansas Health Institute provided neutral testimony on the issue, saying that states where marijuana had been legalized for medical purposes saw little to no increase in overall marijuana consumption but saw some increased use among at-risk teens.

Reach Bryan Lowry at 785-296-3006 or blowry@wichitaeagle.com. Follow him on Twitter: @BryanLowry3.

Chief Roundup 01-22-2015 07:19 PM

Tried some Purple Urkel. It is pretty good.

SAUTO 01-22-2015 07:21 PM

More cheese...

Katipan 01-22-2015 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 11286552)

Yeah I'm not big on vaping flower. But I haven't tried Natives tho.

I just mean in general I can fly through a 150 cartridge like I'm getting paid for it.

NewChief 01-22-2015 07:32 PM

Quote:

A friend of mine swears by the Firefly.

Were I to indulge in such things, though, I'd probably go with the Pax.

In58men 01-22-2015 07:36 PM

Why does my job have to drug test?

Ash 01-22-2015 08:38 PM

Quote:

I just bought a desk top vape that I have had my eye on for some time. http://www.silversurfervap.com/ I got it on a cyber Monday deal for way less than full price. I believe I use less weed with the vape, either way I love it .

I use the vape with a bong sometimes by just inserting the wand piece into the stem of the bong . I have seasonal asthma and like the effect of the added cooling/humidity, obviously this set up is less than discreet.

Abba-Dabba 01-23-2015 12:51 AM

Quote:

I'm going to give my honest opinion of that device and the other 1200 of that very same design under different names in one word. Junk. Unfortunately truly vaping any flower without proper heat control you're just burning it till it isn't black or ash. Not truely vaping it.

If you want to vape flowers you have to spend a bit more than most will confess. There are many worthy products out there. But none of them are portable, or discreet. 4 of the top of my head would the the SSV, DaBuddha, Arizer, and Volcano.

Abba-Dabba 01-23-2015 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 11286850)
More cheese...

Skunk #1 pls

The Poz 01-26-2015 11:37 AM

<iframe src="http://www.ebaumsworld.com/media/embed/84432710" width="567" height="345" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Pablo 01-26-2015 11:38 AM

LMAO

His eggs got scrambled.

SAUTO 01-26-2015 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubberSponge (Post 11287355)
Skunk #1 pls

ROFL do we know each other?

MTG#10 01-28-2015 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Poz (Post 11292971)
<iframe src="http://www.ebaumsworld.com/media/embed/84432710" frameborder="0" height="345" width="567"></iframe>

LMAO

I miss those days. No matter how long of a break I take its never even close to as good as the first few times. And the shit I get now is a thousand times better than back then. Funny how that works.

Katipan 02-07-2015 09:19 AM

Let me tell you what my asshole dispensary did. They had G6 for a month, and it was amazing. I smoked nothing but it for a long time, and I'm usually all about variety. $20 1/8ths.

I wasn't the only person to go over the moon because it flew off the shelf. They just brought it back as a Private Stock at $45 an 1/8th.

I'm all for capitalism and I'm so happy they produced such a popular strain. But now I just think their rating system is based solely off of what is popular and has absolutely nothing to do with how much THC is in anything and I'm going to throw my shoe at them.

But in the meantime it's Floberry from a competitor. Greedy Walmart bastards.

rabblerouser 02-07-2015 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11314926)
Let me tell you what my asshole dispensary did. They had G6 for a month, and it was amazing. I smoked nothing but it for a long time, and I'm usually all about variety. $20 1/8ths.

I wasn't the only person to go over the moon because it flew off the shelf. They just brought it back as a Private Stock at $45 an 1/8th.

I'm all for capitalism and I'm so happy they produced such a popular strain. But now I just think their rating system is based solely off of what is popular and has absolutely nothing to do with how much THC is in anything and I'm going to throw my shoe at them.

But in the meantime it's Floberry from a competitor. Greedy Walmart bastards.

'Floberry'??

So it's Flo mixed with ???

I'm a big Flo fan, and a big Blueberry fan...so that could be my dream strain lol

Katipan 02-07-2015 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 11314968)
'Floberry'??

So it's Flo mixed with ???

I'm a big Flo fan, and a big Blueberry fan...so that could be my dream strain lol

I want to say it was something purple not blue but I'll find out for you in a few hours ;)

Simply Red 02-07-2015 10:17 AM

Jack Herer is mostly what you'll find in the 404.

Simply Red 02-07-2015 10:17 AM

Me and 3 other CP'ers rocked some Jack Herer a few years back.

rabblerouser 02-07-2015 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11314984)
I want to say it was something purple not blue but I'll find out for you in a few hours ;)

Nice.

Simply Red 02-07-2015 11:46 AM

Turn on the History Channel right now.

Katipan 02-07-2015 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 11315013)
Nice.

Traditional flo (Purple Thai and Afghani)
Mixed with Strawberry Wowie... Waui?

I don't know, I was giggling.

pr_capone 02-07-2015 01:30 PM

Right now I'm sitting on some Recon (80i/20a) and Jedi Death Star (pure sativa). Though THC content isn't marked on the bags (Green Cross), the buds are sticky and it smokes up real nice.

go bo 02-07-2015 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly (Post 11092653)
All the old hippies used to keep trays under the couch.

used to? :shrug:

we ain't all dead just yet...

go bo 02-07-2015 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 11092706)
My dad kept a metal tray under the front seat of our Chevy Nova as far back as I can remember. He still smokes 3-4 times a day. He's what I'd call a functioning stoner...

MY MAN!!!!1!!!!!!111!!! PBJ PBJ PBJ

Katipan 02-07-2015 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 11315289)
Right now I'm sitting on some Recon (80i/20a) and Jedi Death Star (pure sativa). Though THC content isn't marked on the bags (Green Cross), the buds are sticky and it smokes up real nice.

Death Star is my all time favorite.

So expensive here.

go bo 02-07-2015 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 11271913)
That and no one sits around smoking >20 joints a day.

ahem... :bong:

pr_capone 02-07-2015 02:39 PM

Oh... I've also got quite a bit of Blurple which I"m not really liking.

SAUTO 02-07-2015 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 11315383)
Oh... I've also got quite a bit of Blurple which I"m not really liking.

We have the same tastes, recon is nice. Death Star is great, blurpie sucked to me

MTG#10 02-08-2015 10:50 AM

Well I havent smoked since early Jan, and cant until late March. Looking forward to that first toke after a long break.

http://files.growery.org/smileys/nicesmile.gif

Katipan 02-08-2015 11:08 AM

Your head is going to spin in all the right ways.

My first hits after pregnancy breaks were even better than my first hit ever.

Katipan 02-15-2015 06:47 PM

Would anyone like a bite of my brownie?

http://s23.postimg.org/twmx9bll7/KIMG0080.jpg

http://s22.postimg.org/a2920ydq8/KIMG0081.jpg

Bowser 02-15-2015 07:05 PM

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/115...you-doin-o.gif

Simply Red 02-15-2015 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11328094)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/07wuZ3EWMAA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

pr_capone 02-15-2015 08:02 PM

170mg ain't shit. Takes 400mg of an edible before I catch a buzz.

I have no doubt I could hang with Willie, Snoop, and Seth Rogan.

Katipan 02-15-2015 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 11328254)
170mg ain't shit. Takes 400mg of an edible before I catch a buzz.

I have no doubt I could hang with Willie, Snoop, and Seth Rogan.

I have to eat so much I'm throwing up for them to do anything.

This was a freebie.