ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Does anyone get laid in this city? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285450)

Iowanian 08-07-2014 11:33 AM

http://tiwibzone.tiwib.netdna-cdn.co...-bear-coat.jpg

"Bitch better have my honey"

Get a new gimmick. I saw a guy rocking one of these downtown last weekend.

Donger 08-07-2014 11:36 AM

I've never really been into the dating scene, but I do know that females can sense desperation from afar. I wouldn't think that has changed.

xztop123 08-07-2014 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 10799831)
I've never really been into the dating scene, but I do know that females can sense desperation from afar. I wouldn't think that has changed.

Desperation is simply relative to how you look http://www.modelsearchamerica.com/wp...s-modeling.jpg

If he were walking around bars hitting on every girl in sight, would they think he was desperate?

How you look = the type of person people assume you are.

loochy 08-07-2014 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xztop123 (Post 10799854)
Desperation is simply relative to how you look http://www.modelsearchamerica.com/wp...s-modeling.jpg

If he were walking around bars hitting on every girl in sight, would they think he was desperate?

If he was a creeper, he would have problems...guaranteed.

Also, NOBODY LOOKS LIKE THAT ANYWHERE IN REAL LIFE

Katipan 08-07-2014 11:47 AM

Quote:

Yes, numbnuts.

Katipan 08-07-2014 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 10799857)

O I DO

Donger 08-07-2014 11:51 AM

Quote:

Desperation is simply relative to how you look

No, it isn't.

Quote:

Yes, they would.

loochy 08-07-2014 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10799865)
O I DO

orly?

http://i.imgur.com/OLLp7RU.gif

xztop123 08-07-2014 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 10799857)

I've seen a few

loochy 08-07-2014 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xztop123 (Post 10799878)
I've seen a few

homo

Katipan 08-07-2014 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 10799879)
homo

That's much harder to look past than a weak chin.

Rausch 08-07-2014 11:58 AM

Quote:

Any dude that looks like that is IGNORING pussy on purpose.

He's not hitting on $3it...

srvy 08-07-2014 12:28 PM

Quote:

Your not that guy and never will be. Relax thats not an insult because that guy probably is a male model by day and pillow biter by nite. Whats he gonna have when he loses the looks? My guess is a bung hole that looks like a shot glass of whiskey.

Hammock Parties 08-07-2014 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xztop123 (Post 10799804)
Tried that http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...ps811213f4.jpg

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...ps467eaaa5.jpg

I know the tank tops are objectionable to you all but 19 year old females don't mind them

Real talk: You have a very shitty haircut.

Get it fixed.

You need to take all your white trash tendencies (that includes wearing tank tops outside of yard work or the gym) and get rid of them. Either that or settle for trailer park hos.

The choice is yours.

Donger 08-07-2014 12:42 PM

Things You Never Thought You'd See For $1,000, Alex:

GoChiefs giving dating advice.

ThaVirus 08-07-2014 12:44 PM

There's nothing wrong with wearing tank tops in casual settings provided you have some semblance of color (which you don't), tattoos, (which you don't), or muscles (which you don't).

Hammock Parties 08-07-2014 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 10799981)
Things You Never Thought You'd See For $1,000, Alex:

GoChiefs giving dating advice.

This is common ****ing sense.

eDave 08-07-2014 12:53 PM

OP. See my avatar? That is me. I weigh 120 after I eat and before I take a dump. I am NOTHING special to look at. My physical appearance was a hangup for me for some time too. I got over it. Going to PM you my Facebook and you can see what I am talking about.

It is NOT to be shared here please.

Titty Meat 08-07-2014 12:55 PM

This guy keeps taking L's then asking Chiefsplanet for advice http://i.imgur.com/OcZSfG1.png

Donger 08-07-2014 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Zarth (Post 10799993)
This is common ****ing sense.

Yes, and I'm glad that you finally found some.

ThaVirus 08-07-2014 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 10800000)
OP. See my avatar? That is me. I weigh 120 after I eat and before I take a dump. I am NOTHING special to look at. My physical appearance was a hangup for me for some time too. I got over it. Going to PM you my Facebook and you can see what I am talking about.

It is NOT to be shared here please.

I don't usually pay much attention to avatars; I just give them a quick glance out of the corner of my eye. Honestly, I always thought yours was a bolt of lightning in a storm.

loochy 08-07-2014 12:58 PM

xztop123, pls share eDave's facebook secrets

chicks dig that

Hammock Parties 08-07-2014 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 10800008)
Yes, and I'm glad that you finally found some.

I didn't have a ****ing CLUE when I started dating. I was wearing ****ing tennis shoes and cubavera shirts made for 60-year old men on first dates. :banghead:

Halfcan 08-07-2014 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 10799083)
Shit.

Well, she boned them back when she was fat. Now she may as well be a totally different woman.

Classy post. Such tenderness. :doh!:

ThaVirus 08-07-2014 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 10800053)
Classy post. Such tenderness. :doh!:

I've read enough of her posts to know she isn't in denial about the fact that she was fat.

eDave 08-07-2014 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 10800016)
xztop123, pls share eDave's facebook secrets

chicks dig that

http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/Oh+...02ccf71c7b.jpg

Sygerrik 08-07-2014 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xztop123 (Post 10796692)
I guess a main problem is that i can only seem normal for a slotted time.

As a general rule, women are better than men at discerning fake behavior in social context. You may think you're pulling this off for a time, more than likely these women know immediately that you're a creep, and briefly accept your attention for a quick ego boost. You're not screwing up the interaction at some later point, it wasn't going anywhere meaningful from the start.

You are a creep, by the way. The confidence draining comparisons to perfection you could never attain, these selfies (you look totally miserable in each of them), obsession with physical features you perceive as weak spots...My point is, you sound like a woman. No straight girl wants those qualities in a man, they've got enough crazy crap going on in their own heads.

Keep trying lifting, PUA, or any other scheme, but it won't work, not really. If there is any hope for you it'll require a complete refit of your personality. Consider joining one of the following:

the French Foreign Legion
Merchant Marine
US Marine Corp
A religious mission
An Alaskan crab boat crew
A communist collective

In the likely event that none of the above will accept you either, consider committing a felony sufficient to earn at least a decade of incarceration. Trials you experience in prison toughen the mind and body, upon release you will have long ago realized that you are gay, and none of this will matter anymore.

Troll.

Hammock Parties 08-07-2014 01:24 PM

Stop focusing so much on sex. Just focus on meeting girls you get along with and have things in common with.

You'll find someone like that and sex will follow naturally. Provided you get a ****ing haircut and wear some decent clothes.

ThaVirus 08-07-2014 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sygerrik (Post 10800073)
As a general rule, women are better than men at discerning fake behavior in social context. You may think you're pulling this off for a time, more than likely these women know immediately that you're a creep, and briefly accept your attention for a quick ego boost. You're not screwing up the interaction at some later point, it wasn't going anywhere meaningful from the start.

You are a creep, by the way. The confidence draining comparisons to perfection you could never attain, these selfies (you look totally miserable in each of them), obsession with physical features you perceive as weak spots...My point is, you sound like a woman. No straight girl wants those qualities in a man, they've got enough crazy crap going on in their own heads.

Keep trying lifting, PUA, or any other scheme, but it won't work, not really. If there is any hope for you it'll require a complete refit of your personality. Consider joining one of the following:

Merchant Marine

US Marine Corp

A religious mission

A communist collective

In the likely event that none of the above will accept you either, consider committing a felony sufficient to earn at least a decade of incarceration. Trials you experience in prison toughen the mind and body, upon release you will have long ago realized that you are gay, and none of this will matter anymore.

Troll.

LMAO

Nice

Graystoke 08-07-2014 01:25 PM

Quote:

Merchant Marine
US Marine Corp
A religious mission
A communist collective

Troll.

Haha
Now look what you did. You brought out a lurker since 2004
Solid

Titty Meat 08-07-2014 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 10800058)
I've read enough of her posts to know she isn't in denial about the fact that she was fat.

Hes jealous of you

eDave 08-07-2014 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graystoke (Post 10800078)
Haha
Now look what you did. You brought out a lurker since 2004
Solid

Yea, who is that glorious bastard?

Graystoke 08-07-2014 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 10800086)
Yea, who is this glorious bastard?

maser troll

KC native 08-07-2014 02:16 PM

Quote:

Merchant Marine
US Marine Corp
A religious mission
A communist collective

Troll.

LMAO I like this lurker.

sedated 08-07-2014 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Zarth (Post 10800076)
Stop focusing so much on sex. Just focus on meeting girls you get along with and have things in common with.

You'll find someone like that and sex will follow naturally. Provided you get a ****ing haircut and wear some decent clothes.

I doubt he is interested in dating. He is likely in it for self-validation by conquering something that he previously was not be able to obtain.

Skyy God 08-07-2014 03:13 PM

Quote:

Merchant Marine
US Marine Corp
A religious mission
A communist collective

Troll.

Lurker post of the year.

AustinChief 08-07-2014 03:18 PM

Quote:

Merchant Marine
US Marine Corp
A religious mission
A communist collective

Troll.

Wow! My favorite post of the year by far...

Raiderhater 08-07-2014 04:18 PM

Quote:

Merchant Marine
US Marine Corp
A religious mission
A communist collective

Troll.

Outstanding! :clap:

Pasta Little Brioni 08-07-2014 04:51 PM

Cmon guys this guy is trolling vulture style and needs to be exposed

Donger 08-07-2014 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 10800671)

No, not true. Look at his eyes. He's miserable.

Pasta Little Brioni 08-07-2014 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 10800805)
No, not true. Look at his eyes. He's miserable.

He stole some douches pics pretending to be him. Cmon this has happened like 10 times on here.

loochy 08-08-2014 05:16 AM

So did you manage to bag Kate Upton yet?

gblowfish 08-08-2014 09:41 AM

xztop123 just needs better opening line material:
<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
<div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1494391640701713" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1494391640701713">Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/BuzzFeedVideo">BuzzFeed Video</a>.</div></div>

Why Not? 08-08-2014 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 10800671)

Said that on the first or second page. The fact this guy has gotten 25 pages of response should make him eligible for some award

kysirsoze 08-08-2014 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Why Not? (Post 10803321)
Said that on the first or second page. The fact this guy has gotten 25 pages of response should make him eligible for some award

Five pages of responses, n00b!

Pasta Little Brioni 08-08-2014 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Why Not? (Post 10803321)

CP is slipping

Why Not? 08-08-2014 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kysirsoze (Post 10803326)
Five pages of responses, n00b!

On my phone it's 25 pages so go bathe in antifreeze.

Iowanian 08-08-2014 12:21 PM

This is you trying to get all the hot ass

http://s3.amazonaws.com/content.wash...icle/Gif15.gif

Titty Meat 08-08-2014 12:56 PM

I bet skylar eats more pussy than a Boston Terrier

Iowanian 08-08-2014 12:59 PM

Nope Nope NopeNoptity Nope.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/content.wash...NailPolish.gif

loochy 08-08-2014 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog (Post 10803614)
I bet skylar eats more pussy than a Boston Terrier

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-conten...eaking_bad.gif

stevieray 08-08-2014 10:21 PM

this thread is hilarious.

dude you are trying too hard and it shows.

you don't chase, you let them chase..girls can spot that tired routine a mile away..

xztop123 08-09-2014 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 10804833)
this thread is hilarious.

dude you are trying too hard and it shows.

you don't chase, you let them chase..girls can spot that tired routine a mile away..

I spent the first 20 years of my life not chasing. I have nevr had a gf. I don't really know how to have sex or even kiss. (the response here will be to get a fatty and practice) but i am picky

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...ps3db7fc69.png

im actually an above average guy on here, since this is mostly random cheifs fans who are older men

In a bar full of guys trying to get laid im well below average

xztop123 08-09-2014 12:08 PM

The notion of having talked to over 1,000 girls and not having one GF come out of it leads me to a place mentally where when a girl DOES like me I will wonder what the hell is wrong with her. It would deviate too far from the norm.

The idea of not chasing pussy is not legit.

I asked a 90 year old guy what he regrets about his life and he said not chasing more girls.

ChiefsCountry 08-09-2014 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xztop123 (Post 10805368)
I asked a 90 year old guy what he regrets about his life and he said not chasing more girls.

Wilt Chamberlain and Charlie Sheen said the same thing. Hell every male with a working penis will say that.

Hammock Parties 08-09-2014 12:18 PM

You continue to look like a damn hipster hobo in all of these pics.

Go for the clean cut look.

Pasta Little Brioni 08-09-2014 12:21 PM

Is this Discuss Throwers bro?

SAUTO 08-09-2014 12:25 PM

What makes you think you are an above average guy on here? You look like a ****ing douche and have never had a gf.

If a girl liked you I, too, would wonder what the hell was wrong with her.
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 08-09-2014 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 10805396)
Is this Discuss Throwers bro?

This guy makes discuss thrower look like Hugh Hefner.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pasta Little Brioni 08-09-2014 12:32 PM

The guys pics you stole off someone's Facebook is definitely below average looking. Some one expose this fraud.

KCrockaholic 08-09-2014 12:35 PM

We have def found the anti Midnight_Vulture.

(He was fake also)

ChiefsCountry 08-09-2014 12:35 PM

Pretty simple solution - find a friend who can pull ass, go be his wingman. You will get laid. Not all the time - probably 1 out of 4 times, but you will get some. Not to mention some practice in with all kinds of different chicks.

xztop123 08-09-2014 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 10805419)
The guys pics you stole off someone's Facebook is definitely below average looking. Some one expose this fraud.

not below average looking (but i look b etter with facial hair for sure)

also ive invited anyone here to meet me out and ill buy you a drink
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...ps4231b19b.jpg

Im above average looking (slightly) but i am well below average in masculinity.

KCrockaholic 08-09-2014 01:23 PM

Forever Alone smh

xztop123 08-09-2014 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Zarth (Post 10805388)
You continue to look like a damn hipster hobo in all of these pics.

Go for the clean cut look.

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...ps0b5a1320.jpg

tried. Its masculinity that hurts me i believe. also massive insecurities from all the ****ing rejections

Discuss Thrower 08-09-2014 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 10805404)
This guy makes discuss thrower look like Hugh Hefner.
Posted via Mobile Device

He's got the scummy look of a guy who'd invest in a steel ball bearing pierced through his cock and that plays guitar at parties.

Whereas I look like I'm trying to get a head start on looking like a 40 year old suburban father with cholesterol issues whenever I manage to dress nicely.

Can't see why OP isn't already getting laid.. He should be absolutely parking girls with Daddy Issues.

EDIT: Just saw new pic: Clean shaven he looks like an impoverished man's Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Still don't see why he has issues getting pussy.

SAUTO 08-09-2014 01:26 PM

I see exactly why he has issues, he's a douchebag
Posted via Mobile Device

xztop123 08-09-2014 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 10805502)
He's got the scummy look of a guy who'd invest in a steel ball bearing pierced through his cock and that plays guitar at parties.

Whereas I look like I'm trying to get a head start on looking like a 40 year old suburban father with cholesterol issues whenever I manage to dress nicely.

Can't see why OP isn't already getting laid.. He should be absolutely parking girls with Daddy Issues.

EDIT: Just saw new pic: Clean shaven he looks like an impoverished man's Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Still don't see why he has issues getting pussy.

Clean shaven is death for me. I look closer to Micheal Cera (joseph gordon has a normal chin and jaw)

But thats what i get for taking advice from football fans

Canofbier 08-09-2014 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xztop123 (Post 10805361)
I spent the first 20 years of my life not chasing. I have nevr had a gf. I don't really know how to have sex or even kiss. (the response here will be to get a fatty and practice) but i am picky

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...ps3db7fc69.png

im actually an above average guy on here, since this is mostly random cheifs fans who are older men

In a bar full of guys trying to get laid im well below average

LMAO

This guy is somehow the perfect storm of self-loathing and ego.

A storm that is forecasted well ahead of time to everyone he gets in contact with.

xztop123 08-09-2014 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 10805506)
I see exactly why he has issues, he's a douchebag
Posted via Mobile Device

If you think being a douchebag is counter intuitive to getting laid you need to venture outdoors

Canofbier 08-09-2014 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xztop123 (Post 10805501)
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...ps0b5a1320.jpg

tried. Its masculinity that hurts me i believe. also massive insecurities from all the ****ing rejections

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_4pyK-ZhxrE...Bzoolander.jpg

loochy 08-09-2014 01:29 PM

QUIT TAKING PICTURES OF YOURSELF.

SAUTO 08-09-2014 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xztop123 (Post 10805514)
If you think being a douchebag is counter intuitive to getting laid you need to venture outdoors

Ok so you are a douchebag and a scared bitch. Got it
Posted via Mobile Device

Canofbier 08-09-2014 01:49 PM

http://i.imgur.com/4nOUpyz.jpg

Raiderhater 08-09-2014 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xztop123 (Post 10805494)
also ive invited anyone here to meet me out and ill buy you a drink

What's the point? All you have done is argue with EVERYONE about EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF ADVICE they have given you. Why would anyone expect it to be any different when out at the bar? Why ruin a perfectly good night out by spending it with an obstinate self loather?

Titty Meat 08-09-2014 02:04 PM

Dude looks like a lone wolf shooter

Titty Meat 08-09-2014 02:10 PM

Im going to lose douche of the year thanks to this asshole

kysirsoze 08-09-2014 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canofbier (Post 10805560)

It's about ****ing time. Where are all the photoshops?

xztop123 08-09-2014 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 10805606)
What's the point? All you have done is argue with EVERYONE about EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF ADVICE they have given you. Why would anyone expect it to be any different when out at the bar? Why ruin a perfectly good night out by spending it with an obstinate self loather?

No i am taking the advice. I shaved my face and purchased new clothes (no more tank tops)

xztop123 08-09-2014 02:24 PM

An interesting side topic of this is the idea of UNIVERSAL attraction or unattractive qualities.

There are girls in the world that like asians, that like short guys, skinny guys, guys who abuse them, douchebags, other girls, ect ct ect

So given that i've talked to 1,000 you'd assume that even my flaws would have been either worth looking past or even helpful to me