ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs 810 Just said someone got murderd outside Arrowhead (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=279094)

Raiderhater 12-02-2013 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 10243123)
All they've said is they don't know the cause of death. That doesn't mean they don't know it very likely had something to do with getting beat to a pulp.

When it is very likely they know they usually say something like, "Probable cause of death: complications sustained from an ass whuppin'".

Maybe they are being extra tight lipped on this one for some reason. I can't imagine why but, it is certainly possible. All I am doing is reacting to the information they are giving us.

KCUnited 12-02-2013 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 10243158)
Whoa, seriously?

Yeah, it sucks. I'm not keeping my fingers crossed, but I'm hoping they find it abandoned somewhere. I planned to keep that thing as my winter vehicle forever.

cosmo20002 12-02-2013 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 10243185)
When it is very likely they know they usually say something like, "Probable cause of death: complications sustained from an ass whuppin'".

Maybe they are being extra tight lipped on this one for some reason. I can't imagine why but, it is certainly possible. All I am doing is reacting to the information they are giving us.

"Complications sustained from an ass whuppin" would NOT be a situation where it is very likely they know right away.

"Gunshot wound to head, brain exposed with 1/2 missing" is a situation when IT IS very likely that they know right away.

NewChief 12-02-2013 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 10243197)
Yeah, it sucks. I'm not keeping my fingers crossed, but I'm hoping they find it abandoned somewhere. I planned to keep that thing as my winter vehicle forever.

I had a vehicle stolen once. It showed up on a county road, burned out.

The dickhead had stolen the leather seats out of it, then torched it. I didn't mind because I was insured and got a new 4Runner out of the deal, which I'd always wanted.

KCUnited 12-02-2013 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 10243221)

The dickhead had stolen the leather seats out of it, then torched it. I didn't mind because I was insured and got a new 4Runner out of the deal, which I'd always wanted.

This is my 3rd in 20 years. Lost one, recovered one, and now this one. It's just a regular workhorse, 12 year old Jeep. I'm hoping someone just needed a ride and dumped it when they got to where they were going and somebody calls to have it towed when they're tired of looking at it.

I may have joyrided a few vehicles back in the day, so it's all in the game.

Raiderhater 12-02-2013 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 10243209)
"Complications sustained from an ass whuppin" would NOT be a situation where it is very likely they know right away.

"Gunshot wound to head, brain exposed with 1/2 missing" is a situation when IT IS very likely that they know right away.

If that only rates a very likely, then I just don't know what to say.

Eleazar 12-02-2013 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 10243221)

Someone I know had their truck stolen, joyrided around, and then left on some railroad tracks... a train hit it.

KCUnited 12-02-2013 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BDj23 (Post 10243261)
You can come steal my Jeep if you want. I'm sick of paying for the damn thing.

pm sent

cosmo20002 12-02-2013 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 10243254)
If that only rates a very likely, then I just don't know what to say.

I think you are missing the point.

Also, the head wound could have been post-mortem. Don't you ever watch Law & Order?

keg in kc 12-02-2013 12:12 PM

Someone certainly got murdered inside arrowhead yesterday.

WhawhaWhat 12-02-2013 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 10243274)
Someone certainly got murdered inside arrowhead yesterday.

RIP Marcus Cooper.

Fat Elvis 12-02-2013 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. (Post 10242868)
any death caused (or potentially caused) by another is going to be treated as a homicide until otherwise indicated. they have that obligation to the victim. And even if found justifiable, it is STILL a homicide.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 10242899)
Homicide just means the killing of a person, not whether it was criminal, justified, not justified, self defense, accidental, negligent, etc.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 10242924)
Yet there is zero evidence (that is being shared any way) to suggest he was killed. The coroner's initial report was a big question mark (which calls into question in my mind the reporter saying the guy was severely beaten). It could have been a drug issue or a heart condition. On the surface there is no evidence to suggest foul play.

You guys understand that you are dealing with a moron, don't you? You're talking about a guy who has an animated man running back and forth urinating in his signature. My guess is that he has a window decal on his vehicle with a picture of Calvin peeing on a Ford logo--probably situated next to a giant "Bocephus" displayed across his back window.

Raiderhater 12-02-2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 10243273)
I think you are missing the point.

Also, the head wound could have been post-mortem. Don't you ever watch Law & Order?

THE head wound? Is there new information out about injuries sustained that I have missed?

And no, I do not watch Law & Order. None of the shitty CSI shows either.

Raiderhater 12-02-2013 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Elvis (Post 10243284)
You guys understand that you are dealing with a moron, don't you? You're talking about a guy who has an animated man running back and forth urinating in his signature. My guess is that he has a window decal on his vehicle with a picture of Calvin peeing on a Ford logo--probably situated next to a giant "Bocephus" displayed across his back window.

Sorry to disappoint you, moron with a bearded child in your avatar.

Pablo 12-02-2013 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 10243232)

I may have joyrided a few vehicles back in the day, so it's all in the game.

Lucky you didn't do this to a CPers vehicle. You wouldn't have survived to one day have your own car stolen.

cosmo20002 12-02-2013 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 10243294)
THE head wound? Is there new information out about injuries sustained that I have missed?

And no, I do not watch Law & Order. None of the shitty CSI shows either.

Getting a little off-topic here, but--a post-mortem wound.

As in, something else killed the guy, but then after he was dead, someone shot him in the head for some reason.

A common device used on cop shows to throw in a twist, or maybe used by the killer to distract from the actual cause of death that could be traced to him. Use your imagination.

Anyway, without an obvious fatal-looking injury, they are not likely to announce "death by ass whupping" without a thorough exam to determine other possible causes.

Raiderhater 12-02-2013 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 10243351)

As in, something else killed the guy, but then after he was dead, someone shot him in the head for some reason.

A common device used on cop shows to throw in a twist, or maybe used by the killer to distract from the actual cause of death that could be traced to him. Use your imagination.

I know what post-mortem means. I just didn't realize you were attempting to be cute.

Quote:

Anyway, without an obvious fatal-looking injury, they are not likely to announce "death by ass whupping" without a thorough exam to determine other possible causes.
If the beating were bad enough they could. But this actually takes me back to my point; without out a trace of a fatal wound, how do you make your initial conclusion that the perp was killed versus something went wrong internally due to health or self inflicted damage (drugs)?

siberian khatru 12-02-2013 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 10243351)

Probably to prevent him from becoming a zombie.

Fairplay 12-02-2013 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 10243298)

LMAO

cosmo20002 12-02-2013 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 10243533)
If the beating were bad enough they could. But this actually takes me back to my point; without out a trace of a fatal wound, how do you make your initial conclusion that the perp was killed versus something went wrong internally due to health or self inflicted damage (drugs)?

I don't think they 'concluded' it was a murder, but said they are treating it as one at this point. Overall circumstances would be relevant. If they are pretty sure there was a physical altercation, they probably need to investigate it as a "worst-case" scenario so they collect evidence properly and all that. If they wrongly assume a heart attack and an autopsy shows otherwise, they can screw up the case if they didn't treat it as a potential murder from the start.

cosmo20002 12-02-2013 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru (Post 10243572)
Probably to prevent him from becoming a zombie.

Good police work there. And I just watched Walking Dead last night and didn't think of that.

Radar Chief 12-02-2013 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 10243197)

What kind of Jeep?
It’s usually not pretty when they find stolen 4X4’s so be prepared.

KCUnited 12-02-2013 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 10243704)
What kind of Jeep?
It’s usually not pretty when they find stolen 4X4’s so be prepared.

'01 XJ. I'm most concerned about the electrical if recovered. People literally steal cars because they get tired of walking where I live. I'm not saying they aren't out there driving it through a jewelry store, but it's likely some dude boosted it because he didn't want to walk the 20 blocks back to his hood.

Radar Chief 12-02-2013 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 10243710)
'01 XJ. I'm most concerned about the electrical if recovered. People literally steal cars because they get tired of walking where I live. I'm not saying they aren't out there driving it through a jewelry store, but it's likely some dude boosted it because he didn't want to walk the 20 blocks back to his hood.

Well good luck, hope you get it back.

Coach 12-02-2013 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 10242992)
Aren't they now saying again it was the owner of the vehicle who has died now? There is so much confusion on this story. I wish they'd just get it right.

That's the problem I'm having with this situation. The guy and his kid, along with his father (assuming that's his father) was in our lot, and they were playing water pong with my tailgate group and me. And from a buddy of mine who we go together for the games, (may not be reliable for whatever it's worth) that he saw the father crying when talking to the cops.

So based on what I saw/hear at the lot A (this was roughly about say 30 yards from where we parked) and we walked past the crime scene tape that was wrapped around that area, I'm suspecting the owner of the jeep died.

Titty Meat 12-02-2013 04:41 PM

Quote:

Lmao

KCUnited 12-02-2013 06:03 PM

Fox4 has a witness on saying the dead guy (ID'd with the last name VanWinkle) was heavily intoxicated and punched continually after being knocked to the ground. She attempted CPR on him before medics arrived.

cosmo20002 12-02-2013 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 10243948)
Fox4 has a witness on saying the dead guy (ID'd with the last name VanWinkle) was heavily intoxicated and punched continually after being knocked to the ground. She attempted CPR on him before medics arrived.

RIP

Rain Man 12-02-2013 06:23 PM

I hope they're really sure that he's not just asleep.

KCUnited 12-02-2013 06:37 PM

KMBC video with victim information. Looks like police have searched a KC home related to the death as well.

http://www.kmbc.com/news/kansas-city...?absolute=true

Pablo 12-02-2013 06:38 PM

Quote:

Ah, the good ol' fashioned beat the drunk guy to death.

KCUnited 12-02-2013 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 10244022)
Ah, the good ol' fashioned beat the drunk guy to death.

Sounds like the guy might have been drunk enough to actually think that was his car he was getting into.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 12-02-2013 06:50 PM

Weird. So someone else stepped in and beat the guy to death.

But this Kyle Van Winkle guy.... I don't know what to think. The only statement they could get from family was "Kyle was well loved, well liked, and he will be missed"

Lol. That's it? Sounds like a methhead who was quite the burden.

SPchief 12-02-2013 06:53 PM

He was a police Sargent's son.

Pablo 12-02-2013 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy is a Troll (Post 10244063)
Weird. So someone else stepped in and beat the guy to death.

But this Kyle Van Winkle guy.... I don't know what to think. The only statement they could get from family was "Kyle was well loved, well liked, and he will be missed"

Lol. That's it? Sounds like a methhead who was quite the burden.

That's an interesting way to read that statement.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 12-02-2013 07:02 PM

Idk... I just envision an upper-middle class loser who lived at home, popped pills and always ****ed up. It's like the family saw this coming. Not even a comment about the investigation or anything to support his character? "He will be missed"? Either way, I don't think he should have been beaten to death by a couple of NASCAR fans

Fat Elvis 12-02-2013 07:21 PM

Quote:

You guys understand that you are dealing with a moron, don't you? You're talking about a guy who has an animated man running back and forth urinating in his signature. My guess is that he has a window decal on his vehicle with a picture of Calvin peeing on a Ford Chevy logo--probably situated next to a giant "Bocephus" displayed across his back window.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 10243298)

Error noted and corrected.

Fat Elvis 12-02-2013 07:23 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 10243954)
RIP

I see what you did there.

BigRedChief 12-02-2013 07:28 PM

This is a national story. They are scared shitless of getting it wrong. Hence, the slow go on information.

Deberg_1990 12-02-2013 07:30 PM

So are they sure yet it had nothing to do with fan rivalry? It was a pure Chiefs fan on Chiefs fan violence?

Coach 12-02-2013 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 10244199)
So are they sure yet it had nothing to do with fan rivalry? It was a pure Chiefs fan on Chiefs fan violence?

It has nothing to do with fan rivalry. It has been stated many times....

underEJ 12-02-2013 08:02 PM

http://www.kansascity.com/2013/12/02...arrowhead.html

Some new info in this one. He is not likely a thief, or certainly isn't known to be one.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 12-02-2013 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by underEJ (Post 10244328)

Some new info in this one. He is not likely a thief, or certainly isn't known to be one.

Well there goes my theory. These statements make more sense. Strange story.

Coach 12-02-2013 08:26 PM

I'm thinking this is appearing to be in a wrong car incident, where the owner of the jeep thought he was getting robbed, while the deceased thought it was the jeep that he rode in.

Just my thoughts.

Fat Elvis 12-02-2013 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach (Post 10244433)
I'm thinking this is appearing to be in a wrong car incident, where the owner of the jeep thought he was getting robbed, while the deceased thought it was the jeep that he rode in.

Just my thoughts.

He got what he deserved. /CP

This whole thing is just a damn cluster**** nightmare for all involved.

Pablo 12-02-2013 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy is a Troll (Post 10244431)
Well there goes my theory. These statements make more sense. Strange story.

You mean he wasn't a meth head that deserved being beat to death?

Coach 12-02-2013 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Elvis (Post 10244467)
He got what he deserved. /CP

This whole thing is just a damn cluster**** nightmare for all involved.

The only thing that confused me a little more is the search at his home. That tells me something different....

booger 12-02-2013 08:45 PM

Quote:

Just my thoughts.

That's a good point. I hadn't considered that he would mistake the jeep to whom ever he road with that had a similar jeep.

Fat Elvis 12-02-2013 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach (Post 10244481)
The only thing that confused me a little more is the search at his home. That tells me something different....

His home wasn't searched. One of the people in custody had their home searched.

Coach 12-02-2013 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Elvis (Post 10244507)
His home wasn't searched. One of the people in custody had their home searched.

Ah, you're right. I missed that part. That's what I get for skimming through the article.

My bad. Neg repping myself.

Straight, No Chaser 12-02-2013 08:48 PM

Quote:

Just my thoughts.

If so, it happens, doesn't mean you deserved to get killed for it. Could have been intoxicated and was a bit confused on the vehicle...

Few years ago, drunk was trying to open side metal security gate to the house. Shepard was going ballistic, dude just kept standing there inebriated with me yelling through the door "what the f... are you doing?" Cops came questioned him or tried to... arrested, etc. Turns out he was nearby, drunk and trying to find his friends house, convinced my back door was it.

Pablo 12-02-2013 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Straight, No Chaser (Post 10244527)
Happens, doesn't mean you deserved ti get killed for it. Could have been intoxicated and was a bit confused on the vehicle...

Incorrect, if anybody is in or around your personal property they deserve a slow and painful death.

That's your stuff they're messing with/CP

OnTheWarpath15 12-02-2013 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by booger (Post 10244504)
That's a good point. I hadn't considered that he would mistake the jeep to whom ever he road with that had a similar jeep.

If that was the case, you'd think we'd know it by now.

Coach 12-02-2013 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Straight, No Chaser (Post 10244527)
Happens, doesn't mean you deserved ti get killed for it. Could have been intoxicated and was a bit confused on the vehicle...

I could see that. I seen that happened several times where someone thought they were standing by the car they thought they came in, only to find out that it wasn't theirs. Of course, they didn't break in, which brings us this part....

Did the deceased actually "break" in, or was the car left unlocked? Because if he was drunk, and say if the car was unlocked, then it's easy to assume that he was in the jeep, waiting for the people he thought he rode in, to come back.

Now if he actually broke in, shattered glass and all that, then that's another different story....

Plus, if the true owner saw someone in their vehicle, and they don't recognize him/her, chances are that the owner thought he was being robbed, and needed to defend his property/vehicle, thus the calling for help thing, while plummeling him.

What a mess this is....

BWillie 12-02-2013 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 10242673)
"Uh... I just got in here by mistake... "

Could have happened. Especially if he rode with someone else. Lets be honest, intoxicated after a game, doesn't quite recall where they parked or what exact specifics about the vehicle was. Certainly conceivable. But hey, he shot have been shot dead.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 12-02-2013 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 10244472)
You mean he wasn't a meth head that deserved being beat to death?

I never said that. Try reading my post

booger 12-02-2013 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10244553)
If that was the case, you'd think we'd know it by now.

If they let out details of how he got into the vehicle it might be easier to try to figure out. Too many unknowns

cosmo20002 12-02-2013 09:40 PM

This whole thing has caused me to question whether I should continue to believe early reports posted on CP.

Bugeater 12-02-2013 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by underEJ (Post 10244328)

So the story says the vehicle in question was a green Jeep, but the pictures show a red Chevy pickup. WTF is going on here?

Titty Meat 12-02-2013 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 10244774)
So the story says the vehicle in question was a green Jeep, but the pictures show a red Chevy pickup. WTF is going on here?

The media being the media

jspchief 12-02-2013 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 10244774)

The video posted had a green jeep cherokee

Bugeater 12-02-2013 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 10244819)
The video posted had a green jeep cherokee

I don't see a video?

And what the hell is this?

http://media.kansascity.com/smedia/2...j3Y.St.81.jpeg

Demonpenz 12-02-2013 10:02 PM

he forgot to collaborate and listen

Coach 12-02-2013 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 10244891)
I don't see a video?

And what the hell is this?

http://media.kansascity.com/smedia/2...j3Y.St.81.jpeg

This is the jeep in question.

http://kctv.images.worldnow.com/images/24107400_BG2.jpg

A Salt Weapon 12-02-2013 10:22 PM

Apparently this is now national news, obama just announced that this is Bush's fault.

Seriously though I'm surprised that there is not more info available.

Simply Red 12-02-2013 10:24 PM

When I was in Arrowhead back Dick Vermeil's last game - some white folk were playing Mobb Deep - I knew Arrowhead don't play, right then and there.

stonedstooge 12-02-2013 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach (Post 10244917)

2 crime scenes?

Sorter 12-02-2013 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 10244974)
When I was in Arrowhead back Dick Vermeil's last game - some white folk were playing Mobb Deep - I knew Arrowhead don't play, right then and there.

Survival of the Fittest, bruh.

Bugeater 12-02-2013 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach (Post 10244917)

Weird. On a side note, how pissed would you be if that car next to it was yours and you had to wait until all this bullshit was over with before you could leave.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 12-02-2013 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 10244986)
Weird. On a side note, how pissed would you be if that car next to it was yours and you had to wait until all this bullshit was over with before you could leave.

pissed enough that the owner of the jeep deserves to be beaten to death /CP
/Pablo

Coach 12-02-2013 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonedstooge (Post 10244983)
2 crime scenes?

No, it was more of a whole area, but the jeep was parked close to the red truck, it was on the other side, just a little off.

Here's the best photo I can get from watching the video. It's not the best angles (Camera men, they can't do it right these days....)

The middle fat arrow is pointing the green jeep, and you could barely, albeit, poor lighting, make out something red behind the jeep by the 2nd thin red arrow.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ps504e7aaf.png

So it looks like to me, between those two arrows is where the fight occurred in that area.

Bugeater 12-02-2013 10:54 PM

They must have had a pretty big area cordoned off, makes me wonder if the guy was trying to get away and they followed him and continued beating him.

BigRedChief 12-02-2013 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 10244986)

well someone did have to die for him to be inconvenienced.

Remember when Hart died at the wrestling show in KC. Everyone knew he had died in front of them. When they announced the cancellation people booed and some caused scenes with police. A man died, are you not entertained!

'Hamas' Jenkins 12-02-2013 10:59 PM

In mid October I left a Five Guys with my mom and hopped into the wrong car. It was a black CRV, exactly like hers. I tried starting the car multiple times, wondering why the ****ing key wouldn't turn until I looked over and saw an odd car charger on the dash.

I yelled out "Holy ****," and we jetted out of the car and into hers, which was parked one spot over.

Fortunately I didn't do this at a CP Bash or one of the resident badasses would have beat my ass to death, invented a time machine out of a BBQ smoker, tinfoil, jacks, and boat rigging, and then Skynetted my grandparents.

Simply Red 12-02-2013 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 10245086)
In mid October I left a Five Guys with my mom and hopped into the wrong car. It was a black CRV, exactly like hers. I tried starting the car multiple times, wondering why the ****ing key wouldn't turn until I looked over and saw an odd car charger on the dash.

I yelled out "Holy ****," and we jetted out of the car and into hers, which was parked one spot over.

Fortunately I didn't do this at a CP Bash or one of the resident badasses would have beat my ass to death, invented a time machine out of a BBQ smoker, tinfoil, jacks, and boat rigging, and then Skynetted my grandparents.

Five Guys? GREAT bulk peanuts!

'Hamas' Jenkins 12-02-2013 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 10245094)
Five Guys? GREAT bulk peanuts!

SR, you're going to have the peanut butter soup with smoked duck and mashed squash. New York Matinee called it a playful, but mysterious little dish. You'll love it.

Phobia 12-02-2013 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 10245086)

I don't think anybody should have beat you to death but they should have definitely scooped up about 10 lbs of dog crap and left it on your door.

'Hamas' Jenkins 12-02-2013 11:12 PM

http://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/up...noopy-walk.gif

BigCatDaddy 12-02-2013 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 10245078)
well someone did have to die for him to be inconvenienced.

Remember when Hart died at the wrestling show in KC. Everyone knew he had died in front of them. When they announced the cancellation people booed and some caused scenes with police. A man died, are you not entertained!

What was canceled? I was at that PPV and the show went on after his fall.

Sorter 12-03-2013 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 10245102)
SR, you're going to have the peanut butter soup with smoked duck and mashed squash. New York Matinee called it a playful, but mysterious little dish. You'll love it.

ROFL