ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D....this fall on ABC (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272969)

DaveNull 04-07-2014 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 10545810)
<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
<div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=672787022786149" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=672787022786149">Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/AgentsofShield">Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.</a></div></div>

Game over, man! Game over!

Aries Walker 04-07-2014 04:14 PM

My prediction as to who in the squad is a Hydra agent:

Spoiler!

keg in kc 04-07-2014 04:49 PM

Spoiler!

Aries Walker 04-07-2014 06:31 PM

Response:

Spoiler!

Tribal Warfare 04-07-2014 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries Walker (Post 10546182)

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

unlurking 04-08-2014 05:41 AM

Spoiler!

Anyway, I'm psyched to see the next episode!

unlurking 04-08-2014 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 10545789)
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

The Iron Chief 04-08-2014 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries Walker (Post 10546182)

Spoiler!

I agree with your guess.
Yes its the easiest choice for a replacement even though he seems to get most of the air time I feel the other characters are far more developed and not as easily replaced.
As far as triplett becoming Triathalon..

http://i.newsarama.com/images/i/000/.../triathlon.jpg

EGADS!!! :doh!:

I think it would be nice if they spent more time on his Deathlok look making him not look so campy and more bad ass like hes looked at times in the comics.
If I'm right though I'd need to look it up I believe there were 5 Deathloks the 5th being a Shield agent.

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...ce_Vol_1_5.jpghttp://media.comicbook.com/wp-conten...lok-shield.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_RM1nTPpMDE...athlok7p14.jpghttp://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/8045...ume-design.jpg

This show has become a nice surprise for me as it has many people.
I've collected comics for over 30 yrs but for some reason the first 5 episodes sat on my DVR until finally I watched the list thru.
I was able to simply enjoy the show for what it is and the characters have grown on me all except for Ward.
Out of all the characters he is the only one you could replace with any guy with a 6 pack. He brings nothing to the show.

I've already mentioned Deathlok is way to generic/campy for my taste but I can look past it.

One other thing imagine if they did have the rights to use Mutants and discovered it was wolverine being held or somehow the blood sample was taken/stolen from him
and the healing factor used to bring people on the edge of death back.
S.H.E.L.D.S big secret without the permission or knowledge of anyone including Logan.
That might've gotten interesting.

Sorry to Ramble stuck inside hurt my knee trying to push & be a bad ass in a half marathon ... I'm not Triathalon that's for certain.

Sincerely
Not ready to be a S.H.E.L.D agent

JD10367 04-08-2014 09:24 AM

Given the end of the last episode, I assumed the Clairvoyant was the hot MILF boss who said "Coulson is mine". Although she could be an unwitting pawn too. My bet is on Bill Paxton. The whole "seen too much, got disillusioned" thing.

keg in kc 04-08-2014 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unlurking (Post 10547639)
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

keg in kc 04-08-2014 03:47 PM

Sam Jackson's appearing at least once more this season, according to Vulture:

Quote:

we had to ask whether he'd (Samuel L. Jackson....) be filming another cameo as former S.H.I.E.L.D. head honcho Nick Fury. Laughing, he told us, "I did! Last week! I just shot the end-of-the-season show." He wouldn't reveal any details, however. "You're trying to get me fired and killed! I don't talk about Marvel's business. None of us do."

"If they ask Kevin Feige and Kevin says, 'We'd like for you to do it,' I do." And while it's hard to imagine how Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. will keep going now that Fury has gone underground and the titular organization is no more, Jackson promised it would all come together soon. "It ties into the TV show," Jackson said. "They wanted to tie that up." We can't wait.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-08-2014 04:52 PM

Roman gonna be tough

unlurking 04-08-2014 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 10547932)
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

unlurking 04-08-2014 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 10548658)
Sam Jackson's appearing at least once more this season, according to Vulture:

Very cool. Love SLJ.

Oh, and this link you posted earlier...

http://www.vulture.com/2014/04/spoil...explained.html

...made me think of Steve/Bucky, Evans wanting to direct instead of act, and what a future Cap film might look like.

Spoiler!

Aries Walker 04-08-2014 06:34 PM

Regarding that.

Spoiler!

unlurking 04-08-2014 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries Walker (Post 10548938)
Regarding that.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Aries Walker 04-08-2014 06:47 PM

Spoiler!

Aries Walker 04-08-2014 07:04 PM

Well, then.

keg in kc 04-08-2014 07:25 PM

Sweet ep. Better than I expected. Liked the Hydra emblem at the end.

Sorry to see Hand go, being their only ally at this point, but you could see where the wind was blowing the second she separated Ward from the team. I think there's more going on there.

Be interesting to see what the twists are in the final 5.

Hope they get a ratings boost from the movie, maybe some of the folks that didn't last the first half of the season came back tonight.

Rausch 04-08-2014 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 10549146)
Hope they get a ratings boost from the movie, maybe some of the folks that didn't last the first half of the season came back tonight.

First ep I've watched since the 2nd or 3rd.

Can't say I was all that impressed. To be fair I haven't watched Cap2 yet but that really wasn't my issue. I like Paxton and thought he did a good job but all the cheesy lines made me want to roll my eyes.

I want to like this show but I'm just not feeling it...

Aries Walker 04-08-2014 07:54 PM

Yeah, I was thinking they were pussing out - the 'evil traitor' is the guest star who isn't even part of the cast, all the cheesy lines and over-the-topness, and so on - until the last five minutes.

Then I felt much better.

unlurking 04-08-2014 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries Walker (Post 10548985)
Spoiler!

Ahh, gotcha.

unlurking 04-08-2014 07:57 PM

Lost my aereo (****ing Utah), so waiting for Hulu tomorrow.

keg in kc 04-08-2014 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries Walker (Post 10549295)
Yeah, I was thinking they were pussing out - the 'evil traitor' is the guest star who isn't even part of the cast, all the cheesy lines and over-the-topness, and so on - until the last five minutes.

Then I felt much better.

I think I mentioned earlier in the thread that I thought it had to be him (meaning Garrett) because of images released a few days ago from the next episode, Providence, which shows him with Raina and Ian Quinn.

I did not expect they would go with Ward, because he was just too easy, after shooting the "clairvoyant" last week. Which is why I'm wondering if more is going on there. Although I'm not sure how.

Maybe the whole thing is building towards replacing him with Triplett as a cast member next year. :shrug:

Aries Walker 04-08-2014 07:59 PM

That was my prediction as well. I stand by it.

Silock 04-08-2014 09:33 PM

GREAT episode. Brilliant tie-in.

This like being a kid when you're reading a ton of different comic books, but they all have one unifying storyline. Sweet.

Buehler445 04-08-2014 09:47 PM

So do I need to see cap 2 before I watch the rest of shield?

Silock 04-08-2014 09:51 PM

Yes. Tonight's episode will ruin Cap 2 if you haven't seen it.

Rausch 04-09-2014 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 10549949)
Yes. Tonight's episode will ruin Cap 2 if you haven't seen it.

I haven't seen Cap2 but there's only one scene where they say "Cap did xxxxx."

Silock 04-09-2014 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 10550142)
I haven't seen Cap2 but there's only one scene where they say "Cap did xxxxx."

Right, buuuuuuut... there's a LOT of spoilers. When you see Cap 2, you'll figure out why it was a bad idea not to see the movie first. The whole episode is pretty much a spoiler for the movie.

Buehler445 04-09-2014 07:07 AM

OK. Thanks guys. Much appreciated.

Lzen 04-09-2014 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 10550148)
Right, buuuuuuut... there's a LOT of spoilers. When you see Cap 2, you'll figure out why it was a bad idea not to see the movie first. The whole episode is pretty much a spoiler for the movie.

Well....crap. I haven't seen Cap 2 but I watched Agents of Shield last night. :(

keg in kc 04-09-2014 11:00 AM

It won't spoil the whole movie, but it will spoil one of the major plot twists.

Deberg_1990 04-09-2014 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 10550708)
It won't spoil the whole movie, but it will spoil one of the major plot twists.

Pretty cool how they tied it all in together.

I guess they had this planned all along? Cap 2 started filming a year ago, so the script we can assume was ready a few months before that. This TV show didnt start going into production until last summer or fall. So Marvel had to have known all along that this twist would occur. Right?

The Iron Chief 04-09-2014 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries Walker (Post 10549295)

Then I felt much better.

Exactly how I felt.

Good episode!
I'm still thinking there is much more to the ending than we know..much more.

Mr. Laz 04-09-2014 01:34 PM

still think that the guy that shot the lady is not really evil

he just decided to go undercover at any price

Tribal Warfare 04-09-2014 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 10550745)

I guess they had this planned all along? Cap 2 started filming a year ago, so the script we can assume was ready a few months before that. This TV show didnt start going into production until last summer or fall. So Marvel had to have known all along that this twist would occur. Right?

Yep, I haven't been fascinated by a basic network TV show's story arc in a long time and the movie tie in hooked me in.

Deberg_1990 04-09-2014 04:08 PM

Spoiler!

AustinChief 04-09-2014 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 10551731)
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Deberg_1990 04-09-2014 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 10551739)
Spoiler!

Ah, ok thanks!
Posted via Mobile Device

keg in kc 04-09-2014 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 10550745)

Yep. They knew. I've seen several interviews today talk about how everything that's happened on the series this year was planned from the very start.

keg in kc 04-09-2014 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 10551271)
still think that the guy that shot the lady is not really evil

he just decided to go undercover at any price

That was my thought initially, but I can't really come up with a scenario where it makes sense.

Guess we'll see.

Which is great, I love not being sure what's going on. Gives you a reason to watch...

Although unfortunately the ratings weren't helped by the movie tie-in. But they were already re-airing it next week at 7 and then following it with a new episode at 8, so maybe they were thinking it might take word-of-mouth on the episode to get people back watching.

Deberg_1990 04-09-2014 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 10551838)
Yep. They knew. I've seen several interviews today talk about how everything that's happened on the series this year was planned from the very start.

Wow, pretty incredible the long term vision of Marvel Studios.

Mr. Laz 04-09-2014 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 10551852)
Which is great, I love not being sure what's going on. Gives you a reason to watch...

Yep

Most shows are painfully predictable.

Red Wedding is one of the few that truly surprised me.

Hopefully Shield keeps expanding the storyline

btw I wouldn't be surprised if the lady wasn't really dead

keg in kc 04-09-2014 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 10552082)
btw I wouldn't be surprised if the lady wasn't really dead

I wouldn't either...but...Garrett would have to be either unbelievably misled or unbelievably incompetent for that to be the case. I mean, shot right in front of him...

Maybe it's a way to introduce LMD's or something.

Somebody on another board conjectured that maybe the thing with Ward is a way to introduce Dr. Faustus.

keg in kc 04-11-2014 12:42 PM

Heh...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garrett in ep 14, T.A.H.I.T.I.
You wouldn't believe what I could talk this son of a gun (Ward) into.

keg in kc 04-11-2014 05:17 PM

Long, interesting interview at IGN contained the following tidbit, which may kill the 'Ward didn't really kill hand' theory:
Quote:

IGN: This is another question that you may give me a similar answer on, but can we also assume that Victoria Hand and those other unfortunate gentlemen are definitely dead?

Bell: Let's say that Ward definitely killed them.

IGN: [Laughs] Okay!

Bell: It's the Marvel Universe... But he definitely put three shots in her, and he killed her.

IGN: It wasn't the ICER he was using at that point.

Loeb: No, no. He iced her in the old-school version of "iced her."
link

keg in kc 04-12-2014 01:59 PM

<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
<div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=676663049065213" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=676663049065213">Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/AgentsofShield">Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.</a></div></div>

keg in kc 04-12-2014 02:01 PM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HIfcvvudpbc?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

unlurking 04-12-2014 05:37 PM

Hmm. Maybe Ward will make a better bad guy?

Mr. Laz 04-15-2014 07:10 PM

Hail Hydra

keg in kc 04-15-2014 07:37 PM

About to start watching tonight's. Most excited for this show that i've been since the premiere.

Please don't let me down.

Mr. Laz 04-15-2014 08:00 PM

meh

keg in kc 04-15-2014 09:27 PM

I thought that was pretty good. Definitely feels like a different show now that all the buildup makes sense. Although I think he's a little too moustache-twirly badguy now, I enjoyed Ward's explanation for how he iniltrated the team, which was almost verbatim what people were saying online after last week's episode (give Coulson a project, seduce the biggest threat, jump out of plane to save simmons, etc). And Garrett had some great comedy lines (put your arms down, you look like a west texas cheerleader LMAO ).

I think some things were teased there that I didn't understand, stuff they focused on in the Fridge. And what's up with the metal on Garrett's side? Is that related to the Deathlok stuff or something else?

Tribal Warfare 04-16-2014 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 10565276)
I thought that was pretty good. Definitely feels like a different show now that all the buildup makes sense. Although I think he's a little too moustache-twirly badguy now, I enjoyed Ward's explanation for how he iniltrated the team, which was almost verbatim what people were saying online after last week's episode (give Coulson a project, seduce the biggest threat, jump out of plane to save simmons, etc). And Garrett had some great comedy lines (put your arms down, you look like a west texas cheerleader LMAO ).

I think some things were teased there that I didn't understand, stuff they focused on in the Fridge. And what's up with the metal on Garrett's side? Is that related to the Deathlok stuff or something else?

Paxton was certainly giving off a Chet Donnelly type of vibe this episode.

JD10367 04-16-2014 10:44 AM

Not sure I like the Ward traitor thing. Seems like the said, " Oh, the Ward character is getting bad reviews, let's shake it up". There have been no hints at all that he was bad, and now after all we've seen we're to believe he's bad simply because he follows Garrett like a puppy dog?

I do like how they've quickly integrated the events of "CA:WS". It basically makes the show the most current outlet for real-time updates of the Marvel universe. Should boost ratings.

Deberg_1990 04-16-2014 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 10566195)
Not sure I like the Ward traitor thing. Seems like the said, " Oh, the Ward character is getting bad reviews, let's shake it up". There have been no hints at all that he was bad, and now after all we've seen we're to believe he's bad simply because he follows Garrett like a puppy dog?

Yea, im guessing thats what happened as well.

But they did know before the season even began filming that Cap 2 was going to have a direct effect on the series. We mentioned it earlier that Cap 2 started filming a year ago. IM sure production didnt ramp up on this series late last summer.

keg in kc 04-16-2014 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 10566435)
Yea, im guessing thats what happened as well.

But they did know before the season even began filming that Cap 2 was going to have a direct effect on the series. We mentioned it earlier that Cap 2 started filming a year ago. IM sure production didnt ramp up on this series late last summer.

Based on what I've read, the show runners apparently knew about Hydra from day 1, but either didn't or couldn't tell the cast about it until much later (to protect the movie's plot twist....). They couldn't mention it at all in memos or conversations or anything and it was apparently driving them a little crazy at times. I think the Ward turn was planned from the start (too many things were set up right from the beginning) but it would be hard for him (meaning the actor) to tease anything during his performance since he didn't have a clue that he was actually playing a bad guy.

007 04-16-2014 04:27 PM

You wouldn't believe what I was able to talk this guy into. /Garrett

keg in kc 04-16-2014 04:35 PM

Hell, Ward apparently has some kind of backstory where Garrett saved him as a teen. That alone makes him more interesting than he ever was in the pilot as 'generic lone wolf badass'.

unlurking 04-16-2014 07:12 PM

Well, it looks like Graviton may emerge soon.

They also really threw the Fitz Simmons relationship on its head. How long til Fitz loses it?

Also curious to know who was in the Fridge that was released. I'm guessing we now have a bunch of supervillians on the prowl, time to start bringing in the B level superheroes?

keg in kc 04-17-2014 10:29 PM

http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/i/2014/04...-shield-01.jpg

keg in kc 04-17-2014 10:32 PM

<div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=679692438762274" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=679692438762274">Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/AgentsofShield">Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.</a></div></div>

007 04-18-2014 12:59 AM

You already know he will pass it or something will happen to make it fail.

keg in kc 04-18-2014 04:37 PM

This won't hurt the renewal chances....
Quote:

Originally Posted by ABC
Shifting to 9pm for one week, ABC's Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. doubled its lead-in (+100% over an encore of the prior week's episode), surging 18% over its week-ago Fast Affiliate Adult 18-49 rating (2.0/6 vs. 1.7/6) and up 5% over its National rating (1.9/6). The show equaled a 5-week high in Adults 18-49 - since 3/11/14. Please Note: Each of its last 2 telecasts of the show have gone up 2-tenths of a rating point from the Fast Affiliate to the L+SD National ratings, and, so far this season, originals have gone up 14 times from the morning to the afternoon - rising 2-tenths 3 times now and going up 1-tenth 11 times. In the hour, the ABC freshman drama ran neck-and-neck with CBS' veteran NCIS: LA for #1 in Adults 18-49 (2.0/6 vs. 2.1/6), while beating NBC's comedies by 18% (1.7/5 - About a Boy/Growing Up Fisher) and Fox's comedies by 82% (1.1/3 - New Girl/The Mindy Project).

We'll see if it holds next week.

planetdoc 04-18-2014 04:42 PM

Isnt this show just blatant propoganda?

Its called "programming" for a reason.

unlurking 04-18-2014 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by planetdoc (Post 10571762)

Propaganda for what?!

keg in kc 04-18-2014 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unlurking (Post 10571848)
Propaganda for what?!

Hydra, of course.

Buehler445 04-18-2014 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by planetdoc (Post 10571762)

Ummmm. It's a show. On some.....subjects.

Just like every other show on TV. Not exactly sure what you're getting at.

keg in kc 04-20-2014 10:13 PM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jVlV1X79wms?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Aries Walker 04-20-2014 11:03 PM

Yup, that's definitely
Spoiler!

keg in kc 04-21-2014 03:10 AM

That would be one of the reasons they call the ep "The Only Light in the Darkness".

Rausch 04-21-2014 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 10556467)
Long, interesting interview at IGN contained the following tidbit, which may kill the 'Ward didn't really kill hand' theory:link

The old Nick Fury life model decoy?...:hmmm:

keg in kc 04-21-2014 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 10576115)
The old Nick Fury life model decoy?...

Hopefully they never go that route. It would be hard to maintain any real stakes if anybody that dies could have been a robot.

Rausch 04-21-2014 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 10576120)
Hopefully they never go that route. It would be hard to maintain any real stakes if anybody that dies could have been a robot.

Hydra double agents are Skrulls!

Or....CLONES!....or....

keg in kc 04-21-2014 01:32 PM

Well, there are Kree now, officially...

Although I still don't think they have the rights to the skrulls. Or they're shared or something. That's why we had Chitauri in The Avengers.

Swanman 04-21-2014 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 10576134)
Well, there are Kree now, officially...

Although I still don't think they have the rights to the skrulls. Or they're shared or something. That's why we had Chitauri in The Avengers.

Skrulls may be associated with the Fantastic Four, since Super Skrull had an epic battle with them in the comics.

I think another reason for Chitauri was that the aliens were basically just going to be Loki's cannon fodder in the battle of New York so they didn't want to burn a species like the Kree, Skrulls, Badoon, etc.

Plus, if it was an army of Kree, they would destroy the Avengers fairly easily.

Rausch 04-21-2014 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanman (Post 10576213)

I think another reason for Chitauri was that the aliens were basically just going to be Loki's cannon fodder in the battle of New York so they didn't want to burn a species like the Kree, Skrulls, Badoon, etc.

That's what I figured.

The Super Skrull has fought everyone from the FF to the XMen to the Hulk. I can't see the FF locking up the characters/rights.

And I agree that it would take an Avengers movie with X-3 size cast of heroes to take on a race that can copy both the look and powers of heroes.

keg in kc 04-21-2014 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanman (Post 10576213)
Skrulls may be associated with the Fantastic Four, since Super Skrull had an epic battle with them in the comics.

I'm pretty sure they are. I think Marvel/Disney only has limited access to Skrulls, shared with Fox, but I don't know the specifics.
Quote:

As I recall, the original script had them as Skrulls. I do know they can't use the Badoon at all, because they weren't able to include them in the Guardians movie.
Quote:

Plus, if it was an army of Kree, they would destroy the Avengers fairly easily.
Well, we know the Kree are in now, because there's been a Kree body and a mention of the Kree race on this show, and Ronan the Accuser is the main baddie of GotG:
http://www.flickeringmyth.com/wp-con...4/03/ggal1.jpg

keg in kc 04-23-2014 01:16 AM

Pretty solid tonight, some good character moments. I like that they didn't leave Ward a mystery for long (which isn't a surprise since he was on a deadline). Feels like it's building up to some shit in the finale.