ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Looking to get a tattoo... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=329141)

Bump 02-09-2020 05:56 PM

how has this picture not been posted yet?

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/u0iHxKz" data-context="false" ><a href="//imgur.com/a/u0iHxKz"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Frazod 02-09-2020 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 14787282)
In that case, I’d suggest a Post Malone type face tattoo....

LMAO Yeah, hard pass on that.

CrazyPhuD 02-09-2020 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 14787059)
Well, I'm doing it. Got an appointment for Tuesday night.

Just the logo.

Just a logo or a logo on a ventilated 49ers fridge? :)

Dartgod 02-09-2020 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 14787059)
Well, I'm doing it. Got an appointment for Tuesday night.

Just the logo.

How much and where? Hopefully not on your ass because I'd like to see the finished product.

Fat Elvis 02-09-2020 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 14787276)
1. I'm getting it on my upper arm. Any shirt sleeve will cover it.

2. It's just a ****ing Chiefs logo.

I understand about the regret part. I was poised to get one at a place in Toulon back when I was in the Navy. A crusty old ex-enlisted LDO talked me out of it, for that very reason. Said he had tattoos all over his body and he hated it. The funny thing is, I'd have just gotten some Navy-themed tat, like a ship or an anchor; nothing obscene or offensive, and now, 30+ years later, nobody would give two shits about it. I work at a Chicago law firm, and there are several people there with visible tattoos. No one cares. At all. And I don't care if people don't like it. Least of all some dumb**** Iggles troll who would probably spell "cat" with a K.

Make sure to ask your tattoo artist how Trubisky is working out for the Bears before your session starts.

Coochie liquor 02-09-2020 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Elvis (Post 14787411)
Make sure to ask your tattoo artist how Trubisky is working out for the Bears before your session starts.

Might go a little easier on him and say “seems there may have been a better player you could have picked instead of Trubiski. Can’t think of his name though. Any clue My Holmes?”

TimeForWasp 02-09-2020 10:05 PM

Make sure and spell something wrong so others can enjoy it too.

Titty Meat 02-09-2020 10:07 PM

How bout I cum on your back and we get that tatto'd bb?

KCUnited 02-11-2020 03:49 PM

Rib piece

https://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost...ostcount=27012

Tribal Warfare 02-11-2020 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 14786167)
A downward pointing KC Chiefs arrowhead in the center of your chest

Several Arrowheads infact

PunkinDrublic 02-11-2020 05:24 PM

Quote:

I understand about the regret part. I was poised to get one at a place in Toulon back when I was in the Navy. A crusty old ex-enlisted LDO talked me out of it, for that very reason. Said he had tattoos all over his body and he hated it. The funny thing is, I'd have just gotten some Navy-themed tat, like a ship or an anchor; nothing obscene or offensive, and now, 30+ years later, nobody would give two shits about it. I work at a Chicago law firm, and there are several people there with visible tattoos. No one cares. At all. And I don't care if people don't like it. Least of all some dumb**** Iggles troll who would probably spell "cat" with a K.

What’s funny is all those nautical tattoos sailors got back in the day are popular with hipsters. It’s pretty obnoxious.

KCUnited 02-11-2020 05:53 PM

Quote:

We have our condo on the market and met with our realtor who we worked with when we relocated to Chicago 5 years ago. We've gotten know each other better since and while he likes to have some beers on occasion he's always super professional and a successful realtor in the city. We were having a drink after a showing last week when he admitted to having a tattoo of a heart with a rose and some Chinese (he thinks) lettering on his ass that he got off ship in Asia while in the Navy during the 90s. Lol he has no idea what the lettering says and has no recollection of getting the tat.

I was still laughing hard about it the next morning because you'd never expect this dude to have a story like that LMAO

Frazod 02-11-2020 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 14791036)
We have our condo on the market and met with our realtor who we worked with when we relocated to Chicago 5 years ago. We've gotten know each other better since and while he likes to have some beers on occasion he's always super professional and a successful realtor in the city. We were having a drink after a showing last week when he admitted to having a tattoo of a heart with a rose and some Chinese (he thinks) lettering on his ass that he got off ship in Asia while in the Navy during the 90s. Lol he has no idea what the lettering says and has no recollection of getting the tat.

I was still laughing hard about it the next morning because you'd never expect this dude to have a story like that LMAO

Heh. I did some massively dumb**** things when I was young and deployed, but nothing that ever caused any permanent damage.

Heading out for my appointment in about half an hour. I am a bit nervous. I can't imagine a professional would **** up something as simple as a team logo, but this isn't something that can be taken back.

Frazod 02-11-2020 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic (Post 14790987)
What’s funny is all those nautical tattoos sailors got back in the day are popular with hipsters. It’s pretty obnoxious.

That would doubly piss me off.

burt 02-11-2020 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 14787146)
Bumper stickers on a man’s car are 100% more gay than a tattoo.

Well ****........