ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs More evidence that Chiefsplanet is "different" when it comes to the Chiefs... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320494)

WhiteWhale 01-16-2019 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 14043765)
Skeptical, cynical, yep.

That's why I posted what I posted - it SEEMS negative primarily because of the state of the team most years. But success like this really shows the difference.

Because right now, Chiefsplanet is one of the most POSITIVE places I'm visiting on the web.

The reason I like this place is because I rarely have to ARGUE about the value of the QB position. People here 'get it'.

Which is why they mostly understand that we have a generational talent at QB, and everything is different now. No more mewling for the scraps of Tom Brady and the New England winning machine.

**** them. The king is dead. Long live the king.

greg63 01-16-2019 07:52 PM

Someone forgot to tell our QB that the last game was too big for him; that the pressure would be too much to break the Colts playoff curse. They also forgot to tell our, worst in the league, defense that they would not be to stop the Colts (0 for 9 on 3rd down conversions). Ive a feeling that they wont get those memos again this weekend.

BigRedChief 01-16-2019 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 14044139)
In 1993 when KC had to play Buffalo in Buffalo in brutal cold, the Bills knocked the day living shit out of a geriatric Joe Montana. Once he was out of the game, they cruised. Just sayin'....not a bad strategy on a old QB in frigid weather.

no one will ever convince me that if Montana doesn’t get the concussion, we win that game and the Super Bowl.

displacedinMN 01-16-2019 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14045745)
no one will ever convince me that if Montana doesn’t get the concussion, we win that game and the Super Bowl.

all true

IowaHawkeyeChief 01-16-2019 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14045745)

all those hits on Montana would be penalties today...:hmmm:

IowaHawkeyeChief 01-16-2019 08:21 PM

AFC Revenge Tour...

Colts, Pats

If the Rams win... We can clear that off the list as well.

kysirsoze 01-16-2019 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 14045612)
We are going to win the Super Bowl. I have total peace and confidence it's going to happen. Feel exactly the same as I did in 2015 with the Royals.

Yes. It feels like 2015 Royals after the ALDS Game 4 comeback. It was a party the rest of the way.

kysirsoze 01-16-2019 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief (Post 14045770)
AFC Revenge Tour...

Colts, Pats

If the Rams win... We can clear that off the list as well.

SB matchup works either way. Revenge against the Rams or silence Brees' MVP supporters.

cooper barrett 01-16-2019 08:50 PM

By playing the Pats we have lots of new fans cheering us on, unfortunately they will be cheering for Brees also.