ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Ten Things About Today's Game: Divisional Playoffs, KC 31 Indy 13 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320355)

Oh Snap 01-13-2019 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14032662)
Loudest game I've ever been to.

All the rich people sold their tickets to die hards.

Awesome man! I bet next weekend is going to be crazy!

Hammock Parties 01-13-2019 04:11 AM

It was so loud today I stopped yelling a couple times just to listen to the sheer awesomeness of the crowd.

Stryker 01-13-2019 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 14032369)
Today was deeply personal. For all of us. We all remember the people and things in our lives that have intersected with the Chiefs failures of the past.

Today was the first time we were given the tools to move forward.

Thanks for a wonderful write-up, George. You deserve today as much as anyone and I hope you sleep peacefully. Boulevard Wheats dancing in your dreams.

Cheers, buddy. We did it.

This! I can't believe it! The pain is gone and we finally won! It is 4:00am and I am up not believeing what I saw 12 hours ago! Geaux Chiefs! Chiefs fans rejoice! :clap::clap::clap:

dannybcaitlyn 01-13-2019 05:19 AM

Great write up George! I always look forward to these. Getting the monkey off our back was big for us fans! I feel ya man! Good day!

eDave 01-13-2019 05:24 AM

Everyone who did #8 is a bag of dicks.

kc rush 01-13-2019 05:32 AM

Glad you were feeling well enough to go to the game. Always appreciate your insights from being pretty well on the sideline.

Thanks to Rain Man and Go Chiefs for chiming in on this thread too.

Sweet Daddy Hate 01-13-2019 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 14032251)
Colts did not allow a 100 yard rusher in the regular season. Williams was the first to do it this season.

THIS! And where is the Williams love thread? I am dissapoint in CP. VERY dissapoint. Watching that guy bust the gut was glorious. Chiefs haven't had that in AGES. Definitely deserved the game ball, hands down.

Great write-up as usual, George. I'm glad your day in the muck was a winner, God knows you've earned it.

Question: Colquitt; rusty and under-used, or time to retire?

Trivers 01-13-2019 06:17 AM

Thank you George!

chiefzilla1501 01-13-2019 06:41 AM

Damien williams player like a star. Couple of huge third and 4th down conversions. And helped us ice the Colts in the 4th even when we knew we were running. Bieniemy and RBs is straight up fire.

Sweet Daddy Hate 01-13-2019 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 14032770)
Damien williams player like a star. Couple of huge third and 4th down conversions. And helped us ice the Colts in the 4th even when we knew we were running. Bieniemy and RBs is straight up fire.

I'm still waiting on that love thread. Go get that party started, 'Zilla.

Average Fan 01-13-2019 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tboss-27 (Post 14032249)
Mostly lurk here - enjoy reading your summaries after games. You and all the rest of the die hards deserved today. Can't wait to witness the 1st AFCCG at Arrowhead next week, I expect you have some 20 year old yelling left in you for the biggest game in this stadium's history. If not I will make up for it - I expect to be heard through the television sets.

Same I just made a account for the game. But I look forward to these threads and have been reading them for five years

Rasputin 01-13-2019 06:59 AM

Holy hell i had a migraine and was throwing up but i managed to watch it.

I was upset not participating in the game day thread but that was horrific migraine that started twenty minutes before kickoff. I'm feeling better but not great still a lingering headache.

I like blowouts better than close games. Chiefs have a nack for keeping games close but this was well in hand from the beginning.

The defense showed up to play

stevieray 01-13-2019 07:00 AM

Storm blew out my internet all day yesterday, so when I woke up I was relieved it was repaired and read this first thing this morning.

Now I'm crying, too.

Thank for these my friend, they are the cherry on top of the victories and the consolation prize for the losses.

Can hardly wait for Sunday. I want the AFC trophy raised in Arrowhead.

eDave 01-13-2019 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 14032786)
Holy hell i had a migraine and was throwing up but i managed to watch it.

I was upset not participating in the game day thread but that was horrific migraine that started twenty minutes before kickoff. I'm feeling better but not great still a lingering headache.

I like blowouts better than close games. Chiefs have a nack for keeping games close but this was well in hand from the beginning.

The defense showed up to play

Migraines are the worst man. Next time, heat up a wet wash rag and hold that against your closed eyes. Do it until it's gone. Works great for me. Every time. Heat to they eye ballies.

Rasputin 01-13-2019 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 14032787)
Storm blew out my internet all day yesterday, so when I woke up I was relieved it was repaired and read this first thing this morning.

Now I'm crying, too.

Thank for these my friend, they are the cherry on top of the victories and the consolation prize for the losses.

Can hardly wait for Sunday. I want the AFC trophy raised in Arrowhead.

It's the Lamar Hunt trophy that hasn't been held since our last run to the Super Bowl 1969