ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Drew Brees to be named MVP over PMII [wut] (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=319728)

Hog's Gone Fishin 12-20-2018 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 13974354)
Yall are too wrapped up in awards who gives a ****?

I want Mahomes to be MVP so people can say, yeah and look where it got ya.

Titty Meat 12-20-2018 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin (Post 13974421)

I dont give a **** about anything other than bringing the trophy down Main Street. I hope he loses the mvp race for an extra chip on his shoulder.

Eric Crouch won the Heisman and nobody gave a ****. We got piss pounded in the Rose Bowl.

007 12-20-2018 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 13974424)
I dont give a **** about anything other than bringing the trophy down Main Street. I hope he loses the mvp race for an extra chip on his shoulder.

Eric Crouch won the Heisman and nobody gave a ****. We got piss pounded in the Rose Bowl.

Isn't he the dude that had his head on a swivel?

NJChiefsFan 12-21-2018 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 13974424)

I pretty much agree with this. I still haven't looked to see who made the pro bowl.

MIAdragon 12-21-2018 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 13973364)
You are wired? Now I am confused who is CIA and who isn't?

If you have to ask.....

RunKC 12-21-2018 07:36 AM

Tom Pelissero talked about that article on NFLN last night linking most of 22 league execs thinking Brees would win this award.

Hate to tell you guys this but Pat is going to get ****ed bc this is going to basically be a lifetime achievement award even though it shouldn’t be.

That’s essentially what that guy reported last night.

bigjosh 12-21-2018 09:30 AM

If they give it to brees i am personally going to fist **** every every person that has a vote in it. They will cost me money, and i dont **** around with my money.

FloridaMan88 12-21-2018 09:32 AM

If Brees wins the MVP then it is officially a lifetime achievement award, rather than a recognition of success during a specific/single season.

Hammock Parties 12-21-2018 09:38 AM

this will all work out fine when "MVP" drew brees is cucked by Mahomes in the Super Bowl

"he chose...poorly"

Marcellus 12-21-2018 09:39 AM

Brees average game this season is 225 yards passing and 2 TD's. He is an amped up Alex Smith.

OlineDline 12-21-2018 09:42 AM

1. It's MVQB
2. Mahomes wins it easy

Brees and Rivers shouldn't be in the discussion.

Should be Mahomes vs Mack or Donald

Mile High Mania 12-21-2018 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 13974704)
Tom Pelissero talked about that article on NFLN last night linking most of 22 league execs thinking Brees would win this award.

Hate to tell you guys this but Pat is going to get ****ed bc this is going to basically be a lifetime achievement award even though it shouldn’t be.

And, that's truly unfortunate.

Mahomes only had a single 0 TD game and they still beat the Jags.
He has 9 games with 3+ TDs and by far leads the league and has the team in the driver's seat.

If he doesn't win it --- total sham.

Brees has two 0 TD games and 7 with 3+. If it's all about what that player means to his team - yes, both are undeniably the key players.

Chiefs lost to the Patriots, Rams and Chargers.
Saints lost to the Bucs and Cowboys.

When is the last time the MVP was a QB of a top 3 team and not one of if not the most statistically proficient player?

Guess they'll do all they can to paint this as a "dead heat" and not just a "numbers game". Good luck with all that.

If Mahomes doesn't win it - it's unfortunate, dude has been en fuego.

Halfcan 12-21-2018 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 13974704)

Brees said he wants to play a couple more years- why pick THIS year to honor his career when he does not deserve it?

If Mahomes hits the 50 TD mark and 5,000 yards it should be a no brainer unless the entire process is a scam.

Spott 12-21-2018 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin (Post 13974421)

The MVP always loses in the playoffs, so I’m all for Brees getting it and Mahomes never getting it.

Mile High Mania 12-21-2018 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 13974860)
If Mahomes hits the 50 TD mark and 5,000 yards it should be a no brainer unless the entire process is a scam.

If? Dude is 457 passing yards away from 5,000 and is 5 TDs away from 50.

@ SEA and vs OAK

Hell, he could achieve 457 and 5 TDs in the OAK game alone.

Half that passing yards needed is 229, which would be the worst game he's had all season... and he's only had 5 games when he didn't throw at least 3 TDs.

SEA DEF has give up 22 passing TDs all season, ranks 14th.
SEA DEF has given up 247 passing yards per game, ranks 20th.
OAK DEF actually ranks slightly better than SEA in passing yards given up per game, but they are dead last with passing TDs.

Mahomes is a lock for 5k yards and 50 TDs...