ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Home and Auto Dont park like a Jerk (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274961)

King_Chief_Fan 08-01-2013 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9850084)
sort of. I waiver between that and knowing his "WTF"?!!! moment when he sees it.

ROFL

Molitoth 08-01-2013 07:50 AM

I witnessed the worst parking lot I'd ever seen last weekend..

The KC Zoo. I parked perfectly in my lines, as well as the van next to me and we still hardly had any room to get out of the car.

I came back at the end of the day with a HUGE ding in my door. Pissed.

Frosty 08-01-2013 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 9850090)
one time I had to keep driving around a parking lot, looking for a spot, and the only one I could find had a car like in the op taking up two spots. I pulled in about 2 inches from their drivers door and slid out my passenger side. came back out and the car was gone, but they'd left me a note under my wiper that said, "you are a c@cksucker!" .

I laughed my ass off all the way home. **** those assholes.
sec

I would do something like that only if I drove a beater. Otherwise I would worry about being keyed or being left a door ding.

Speaking of door dings, when we went to Vegas last April, we stayed at Harrah's. I ended up parking on the roof of their parking garage where there were only three other cars. I could see the parking garage from our room and noticed the next morning that some moron had parked right next to me that night despite there being a ton of other spots.

When we left the next day, the car was gone but had left me a massive scrape/door ding, about 3 inches square. It's like they had wedge their door open against my car. :#

Dayze 08-01-2013 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 9850090)
one time I had to keep driving around a parking lot, looking for a spot, and the only one I could find had a car like in the op taking up two spots. I pulled in about 2 inches from their drivers door and slid out my passenger side. came back out and the car was gone, but they'd left me a note under my wiper that said, "you are a c@cksucker!" .

I laughed my ass off all the way home. **** those assholes.
sec

LMAO
you don't see the word 'one who sucks the penis' used too often in notes.

seclark 08-01-2013 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9850112)
LMAO
you don't see the word 'one who sucks the penis' used too often in notes.

yeah, sorry for the bypass, but the filter kinda diminishes the actual feeling in the note that was left.
sec

Fish 08-01-2013 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canofbier (Post 9850055)

Yeah.... give her about 20 years, and get back to us......

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pezdwLmU2H4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Frazod 08-01-2013 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9850079)
to each his own I guess

Wouldn't you liked to have had the satisfaction of him knowing you did it?

If he noticed it right away, he probably figured that part out.

Hammock Parties 08-01-2013 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9848533)
It reminds me of a parking fiasco. At a super busy movie theater mega-plex type place. No spots to be had.
I’m on the right side of the isle and someone was getting ready to back out on my side. They were taking quite a while getting their things in order. I patiently wait, no hurry, with my right blinker on.

As he pulls out, he backs out so he’ll end up leaving in the opposite direction of me. As he’s completing his back, some MFer comes in around from the other side, and drives right into the space. I honk etc.

Guy gets out of his big black shiny Mercedes SUV with his family, and flips me out saying “F you” etc. Nodding his head like “Yeah, that’s right. I said F you.” Walking backwards to keep looking at me; smiling while he did it.

So, I note location of said SUV and find my own spot.

Now, I’m not saying I did, or didn’t, but somehow he ended up with a deep scratch from rear quarter panel to the headlight on the right side. It’s possible that the culprit had so much paint lodged into his key, that he had to get a toothpick from the concession stand to get it out.

So property damage is OK to you because he was a bit of a dick to you.

You are a bigger dick than him.

seclark 08-01-2013 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9850142)

then mission accomplished.
sec

Dayze 08-01-2013 08:21 AM

Quote:

bull shit.

being a 'bit' of a dick is just taking the space and leaving it at that.
being a huge dick that deserves instant Karma is taking a space, flipping you off, saying '**** you', walking backwards smiling at his actions.

I would never act like that to someone in that situation. you know why? because I'm not dumb enough to act like that and not expect it to bite me in the ass.

Dayze 08-01-2013 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 9850151)
then mission accomplished.
sec

I guess I could look at it like that. :D

I love the smell of Karma in the morning. Smells like....Victory.

Hammock Parties 08-01-2013 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9850154)
bull shit.

being a 'bit' of a dick is just taking the space and leaving it at that.
being a huge dick that deserves instant Karma is taking a space, flipping you off, saying '**** you', walking backwards smiling at his actions.

I would never act like that to someone in that situation. you know why? because I'm not dumb enough to act like that and not expect it to bite me in the ass.

The law would prosecute you, not him, if it had witnessed this incident.

You acted like a child. Granted, so did he, but that doesn't mean you needed to lower yourself.

You are shameful.

Frazod 08-01-2013 08:25 AM

Quote:

Just because you've rolled over for people like this all your life doesn't mean the rest of us have to. :shake:

Lzen 08-01-2013 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9848996)
The trick is to not do it when there are people watching.

Worked back in high school. :evil:

Anyone thinking about doing something like this should consider that many businesses like this nowadays have cameras in the parking lots.

Hammock Parties 08-01-2013 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9850164)
Just because you've rolled over for people like this all your life doesn't mean the rest of us have to. :shake:

I once keyed someone's car.

In high school.