ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefsplanet Facebook Page (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265666)

loochy 10-25-2012 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9048096)
It's whatever. I can't wait to hear his podcast about how Chiefsplanet sucks. I'll make sure and post it here. I'd like to see our members take this bitch down.

It doesn't matter what he says. Nobody listens.

loochy 10-25-2012 10:10 AM

? He agrees that they haven't done anything, and he lists the losers brought in as proof that they didn't do anything.

EDIT: Pest you deleted your post. Why?

Fish 10-25-2012 10:10 AM

Boy... the 10 people in the world that listen to Barry's garbage podcast are gonna hear it now....

luv 10-25-2012 10:11 AM

I did check. I made it clear to him that I was using our definition of the word spam. I did not tell him he was there to try to make money. I told him he did NOT have my consent to use my name or personal information on his show. I checked, and while I probably have enough to sue him over with the obvious threats on the facebook page (that can be used against people), if he uses my name or personal information on his show when I made it clear he did not have my consent, I do have grounds to sue him.

The Franchise 10-25-2012 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9048138)
? He agrees that they haven't done anything, and he lists the losers brought in as proof that they didn't do anything.

EDIT: Pest you deleted your post. Why?

Because his shit is so reeruned that I can't tell if he was agreeing with him or disagreeing with him.

The Franchise 10-25-2012 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9048141)
I did check. I made it clear to him that I was using our definition of the word spam. I did not tell him he was there to try to make money. I told him he did NOT have my consent to use my name or personal information on his show. I checked, and while I probably have enough to sue him over with the obvious threats on the facebook page (that can be used against people), if he uses my name or personal information on his show when I made it clear he did not have my consent, I do have grounds to sue him.

I'll take one for the team and see if he mentions your name. I'll let you know if he does.

loochy 10-25-2012 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9048141)

Yeah we know.

It's over now.

He's just a loudmouth douche. He'll go back to his room in his mom's basement.

luv 10-25-2012 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9048156)
Yeah we know.

It's over now.

He's just a loudmouth douche. He'll go back to his room in his mom's basement.

Probably. If he does mention my name, I can guarantee you he will at least be getting a letter from an attorney, though. :)