ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football I want to Punch Jay Cutler in the Face (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=191708)

Buck 09-15-2008 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 5022738)
not trying to piss you off man, actually a couple of weeks ago we had a pretty good discussion, and i hardly ever say anything about the chargers, find some posts show that. rivers WAS totally classless that night and he deserves whatever comes to him from cutler.
AND REALLY SHOW ME A POST WHERE I BASHED THE CHARGERS

Well I'm not going to search through the forum to find something, but I think that trash talk is totally exaggerated, you can totally tell he is saying "Atta baby" and smacking a Linebacker on the ass for a good play. Supposedly earlier in the game, Cutler had been Jawing to Rivers, but of course that wasn't caught on camera, so take that for what you will.

SAUTO 09-15-2008 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5022744)
That classless dude Rivers can come play some QB for the Chiefs.....

oh id take him yeah, but the way he acted that day WAS classless and jawing with the fans when he was headed to the lockerroom injured was also

Mecca 09-15-2008 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 5022747)
now you mouthing? aint said shit to you lately either. but while we're on the subject i LOVED how you threw usc into a LJ thread earlier. and you said you only bring them up in college threads, BULLSHIT

Using examples of how pro and college teams use multiple backs to dismiss his shit of he needs all the carries to be any good....yea ok.

Mecca 09-15-2008 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 5022752)
oh id take him yeah, but the way he acted that day WAS classless and jawing with the fans when he was headed to the lockerroom injured was also

Dude I love that shit, Rivers plays with attitude that is what you want, if you're a Charger fan you love that shit, we talk shit about cause he's not on our team.

You want players with that kinda swagger and attitude you just don't like them when they aren't on your team simple as that.

BIG_DADDY 09-15-2008 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5022741)
LT has actually lasted longer than most RB's do, you knew this was going to happen sometime in the next year or 2, for a RB he's very old.

Some small guys can just keep going. Word is LT doesn't train as hard as he should. Emmitt Smith was a conditioning monster. I think you have to be to survive and thrive at that position over the years especially when you're small.

Norv will be their downfall in the end. I honestly expect them to replace him within 2 years. Marty built that team and should have been able to keep his job there.

SAUTO 09-15-2008 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 5022749)
Well I'm not going to search through the forum to find something, but I think that trash talk is totally exaggerated, you can totally tell he is saying "Atta baby" and smacking a Linebacker on the ass for a good play. Supposedly earlier in the game, Cutler had been Jawing to Rivers, but of course that wasn't caught on camera, so take that for what you will.

you arent gonna search? why not? I HAVENT BASHED THE CHARGERS AT ALL.
no you can see him cupping his hands to his mouth yelling at cutler. who cares about "supposedly"? prove it. then MAYBE rivers would have a reason to be a bitch

Buck 09-15-2008 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 5022759)
you arent gonna search? why not? I HAVENT BASHED THE CHARGERS AT ALL.
no you can see him cupping his hands to his mouth yelling at cutler. who cares about "supposedly"? prove it. then MAYBE rivers would have a reason to be a bitch

Why the hell would I make up something like that? You are stupid.

SAUTO 09-15-2008 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5022753)
Using examples of how pro and college teams use multiple backs to dismiss his shit of he needs all the carries to be any good....yea ok.

its like comparing apples to oranges, usc has SO MUCH BETTER TALENT than EVERY OTHER team that no matter who they throw in there is gonna kill it. LETS BE REAL. ok.

orange 09-15-2008 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5022756)
Dude I love that shit, Rivers plays with attitude that is what you want, if you're a Charger fan you love that shit, we talk shit about cause he's not on our team.

You want players with that kinda swagger and attitude you just don't like them when they aren't on your team simple as that.

Yeahbut...

Shit-talking works better when you've WON something.

Brady talking shit? :thumb:

Rivers talking shit? ROFL

SAUTO 09-15-2008 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 5022762)
Why the hell would I make up something like that? You are stupid.

did i say YOU made it up, no so MAYBE you are stupid. i meant that rivers might have said something to that effect to make himself look better after the incident
like ive said before i dont bash the chargers, never have, and thats just wrong for you to say. rivers was an asshole that night, i dont like either team also

Buck 09-15-2008 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 5022772)
did i say YOU made it up, no so MAYBE you are stupid. i meant that rivers might have said something to that effect to make himself look better after the incident
like ive said before i dont bash the chargers, never have, and thats just wrong for you to say. rivers was an asshole that night, i dont like either team also

Okey dokey.

SAUTO 09-15-2008 05:37 PM

look bk i can understand what you're saying about last night i too watched the game the chargers were screwed but what comes around goes around
and you should admit that you are wrong about me bashing the chargers

Mile High Mania 09-15-2008 06:37 PM

Crazy game indeed and one hell of an unfortunate blown call... but, nothing I can do or say about it. I'll happily accept the outcome knowing full well that I would be every bit as pissed if it had been the Chargers that benefited from such a poor call.

Both teams played well enough to win... I like what I'm seeing from Cutler's maturation in this offense, I like it a lot. The defense still has a ton to prove, it's going to be a long season.

Mr. Flopnuts 09-15-2008 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 5022926)
Crazy game indeed and one hell of an unfortunate blown call... but, nothing I can do or say about it. I'll happily accept the outcome knowing full well that I would be every bit as pissed if it had been the Chargers that benefited from such a poor call.

Both teams played well enough to win... I like what I'm seeing from Cutler's masturbation all over this offense, I like it a lot. The defense still has a ton to prove, it's going to be a long season.

What?

Sure-Oz 09-15-2008 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 5022926)

Both teams played well enough to win... I like what I'm seeing from Cutler's maturation in this offense, I like it a lot. The defense still has a ton to prove, it's going to be a long season.

Cutler is going to be good, you guys got a good offense going, that defense definetly needs to improve...hate to say it but i wish we had him