ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Berry missed today's practice, back to Day-To-Day. Also Dorian O'Daniel Note (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320226)

Flying High D 01-10-2019 07:06 AM

He has taken a magical season and tried his best to piss all over it.

KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN 01-10-2019 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 14022081)
After we win the Super Bowl I expect the Clarks to transport him to the surgery room and get that shit fixed.

Make his Superbowl ring a toe ring so he can be reminded of the misery his foot caused everybody this season!:shake:

RealSNR 01-10-2019 07:42 AM

Play Berry until he snaps.

Then throw him in the dumpster.

I don't ****ing care anymore. I'm done. He's not a part of the team. He hasn't been for two seasons. He's not coming back or playing like the guy we paid.

So just use what's left of him and be done.

warrior 01-10-2019 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 14022130)

I don't ****ing care anymore. I'm done. He's not a part of the team. He hasn't been for two seasons. He's not coming back or playing like the guy we paid.

That about where I'm at to-Love the guy's play on the field but we need player's to play.

penguinz 01-10-2019 07:53 AM

Quote:

This is what they should have done from the very beginning. Deal with the pain until it snaps.

They need to make him watch Roadhouse. Dalton: Pain don't hurt.

ptlyon 01-10-2019 07:53 AM

HOW'S HIS FEELS TO DAY

Sweet Daddy Hate 01-10-2019 08:16 AM

Quote:

God I love this. I love this so much that I could literally sit here for hours and envision scenarios in which the Chiefs cram his ass in to a uniform, carry him kicking and screaming to the defensive backfield, and cart him back out there again and again when the "spirit" tries to tell the coaching staff otherwise.

I never envisioned this guy being such a huge disappointment. It's almost surreal.

suzzer99 01-10-2019 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Pagan (Post 14021991)
I would think twice about signing Hill to a mega contract. Instead of having a single elite WR, I think I would rather have 2 top WRs and figure at least one will be healthy.

Hill has gutted through injury and done absolutely everything right - also he's a completely unique player and arguably the most dynamic playmaker in the NFL. You take a chance on Hill imo - especially if you can extend him now for cheaper.

O.city 01-10-2019 09:30 AM

Quote:

This is what I'd have done. I'm sure Berry didn't want to do that, but at some point, **** man I dunno.

Get some injections and go.

Bwana 01-10-2019 09:34 AM

I can't say I'm surprised by this after what we have seen from the guy for the last two years. I also don't think he's the miracle worker some people seem to think he is either.

I was watching him carefully in the limited time he was on the field this year and he looked slow and was winded constantly. The guy was sucking air like he just got done with a marathon every time he was out there any longer than a few plays in a row.

It's just a shame the Chiefs are saddled with a monster Berry contract again next year, because they have a lot of holes to fill.

FringeNC 01-10-2019 09:38 AM

I'm actually more concerned with Watkins playing than Berry. Guess I've already written off Berry.

Sweet Daddy Hate 01-10-2019 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzzer99 (Post 14022284)
Hill has gutted through injury and done absolutely everything right - also he's a completely unique player and arguably the most dynamic playmaker in the NFL. You take a chance on Hill imo - especially if you can extend him now for cheaper.

Amen. That kid is an uber-performer.

Marcellus 01-10-2019 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 14021608)
Bummer

this day to day stuff is a distraction

Only to the people here really.

MahiMike 01-10-2019 09:47 AM

99 snaps so far this year. Maybe he wants a bonus for triple digits?

Sweet Daddy Hate 01-10-2019 09:47 AM

It's too bad that there is really no way to find out if any of the other players are unhappy about this situation. These are the times when we REALLY need a good mole in that locker room.