ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Movies (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172245)

Dayze 08-08-2011 11:20 AM

watched "The A-Team" last night.
what a dog shit movie. And, I wasn't even expecting it to be good to begin with. What a horrible movie; horrible. Defintiely one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

We watched "Red" as well; pretty good, cheesy/light hearted flick.

patteeu 08-08-2011 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 7808928)
what a dog shit movie. And, I wasn't even expecting it to be good to begin with. What a horrible movie; horrible. Defintiely one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

Wow. I thought The A-Team was surprisingly good for a movie based on a cheesy, old TV series. Not a great work of art, but a fun, over-the-top action movie.

luv 08-08-2011 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 7808951)
Wow. I thought The A-Team was surprisingly good for a movie based on a cheesy, old TV series. Not a great work of art, but a fun, over-the-top action movie.

This is what I thought.

Dayze 08-09-2011 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 7808951)

Yeah; I was totally prepared for some cheese etc, but I just couldn't get into it at all.

I did like the guy that played Murdock, however.
Part of my dislike of it, I think, might be Liam Niesen playing Hannibal. I Like Liam, but I just couldn't convince myself to disassociate him from h is other movies etc.

Fire Me Boy! 08-09-2011 07:07 PM

DICK TRACY JUST STARTED ON HBO BITCHES!!!

http://shanghaicowboy.files.wordpres...1/06/flair.jpg

BigMeatballDave 08-09-2011 10:41 PM

Quote:

I really liked it. I was expecting it to suck, but it didn't.

luv 08-09-2011 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 7810962)
Yeah; I was totally prepared for some cheese etc, but I just couldn't get into it at all.

I did like the guy that played Murdock, however.
Part of my dislike of it, I think, might be Liam Niesen playing Hannibal. I Like Liam, but I just couldn't convince myself to disassociate him from h is other movies etc.

I didn't really care too much for Liam Niesen in that role either, but he wasn't too bad. I thought the others were cast quite well.

The Franchise 08-10-2011 10:42 AM

If you've got HBOGo......go check out the documentary Superheroes. Holy shit.

ToxSocks 08-10-2011 11:13 AM

Finished watching Sucker Punch.

What a fitting title. After watching it, I felt like I had been sucker punched in the groin. What a freaking waste of time and money. I figured it wouldn't be great, but JFC the story was SOOOOO bad that it took away from all the Eye Candy.

rocknrolla 08-10-2011 11:34 AM

Quote:

I was really impressed with the A-team. Like others have said, I was expecting complete cheese and crap. But it was very entertaining. That show was my favorite when I was a kid.

ragedogg69 08-13-2011 09:51 PM

Just saw scream 4. What a piece of shit. Horror movies have changed since the 90s, can someone tell Wes cravin? don't criticize saw for its lack of character development then have the same God damn problem in your movie. At least saw has stupid people dying in interesting ways. What a waste of 2 hours.

Sent from my GTablet running CM7 using Tapatalk

Bowser 08-13-2011 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 7814084)
If you've got HBOGo......go check out the documentary Superheroes. Holy shit.

I saw that. Freaking nuts.

listopencil 08-13-2011 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 7814187)

What a fitting title. After watching it, I felt like I had been sucker punched in the groin. What a freaking waste of time and money. I figured it wouldn't be great, but JFC the story was SOOOOO bad that it took away from all the Eye Candy.

Meh, I thought the story worked pretty well.

Bowser 08-13-2011 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 7814187)

No, the eye candy in that movie is stronger than any crappy script Hollywood could throw at them, obviously. Fail.

listopencil 08-13-2011 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 7824085)
No, the eye candy in that movie is stronger than any crappy script Hollywood could throw at them, obviously. Fail.

I actually enjoyed the story. Off the top of my head I don't recall a movie that had three separate layers going at the same time like that.