ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Former LAPD officer on rampage in So Cal (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269787)

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9390806)
Can brain damage actually add IQ points?

It seems Frazod is a prime example of how brain damage can add perceived IQ points.

Frazod 02-10-2013 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9390921)
It seems Frazod is a prime example of how brain damage can add perceived IQ points.

Yeah, try this - imagine that some insignificant piece of shit that you've never interacted with calls you out by name, lies about what you said, then himself does exactly what he accused you of doing, then hides behind his lies with a bunch of bullshit when called on it, and finally cries about it like a little girl.

Cephalic trauma indeed.

:drool:

Imon Yourside 02-10-2013 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9390921)

They're still letting you post from the asylum? poor little head trauma.....probably should take your meds and head for bed.

Cephalic Trauma 02-10-2013 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9390931)
Yeah, try this - imagine that some very significant piece of amazing that you've never interacted with calls you out by name because you're being a ****tard, lies provides specific posts about what you said, then himself does exactly continues to help correct those doing what he accused you of doing, then you hide behind your lies insecurity with a bunch of internet hardassbullshit when called on it, and youfinally cry about it like a little girl.

Cephalic trauma isindeed a condition that he will likely deal with as a future practicing physician.

:drool:I drool

Fixed.

LiveSteam 02-10-2013 12:15 AM

Looks like he has a fan page on face book.
This should be fun

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chris...22595954585025

KC native 02-10-2013 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9390912)
LMAO Here's a hint - if this inbred ****ing degenerate approves of your actions, you really have hit rock bottom.

That's rich since you just left me a racist rep.

Quote:

Former LAPD officer on... 02-09-2013 11:43 PM frazod Be sure to squeal extra loud about this, lawnboy.
You really should step outside and get some exercise from time to time fatass. The world is bigger than Chiefsplanet.

Cephalic Trauma 02-10-2013 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 9390945)
Looks like he has a fan page on face book.
This should be fun

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chris...22595954585025

**** that.

Frazod 02-10-2013 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9390946)
That's rich since you just left me a racist rep.

You really should step outside and get some exercise from time to time fatass. The world is bigger than Chiefsplanet.

Awww, sniping little **** cries on cue. Ain't that cute. LMAO

A Salt Weapon 02-10-2013 12:27 AM

Hard to decide who to root for on this one.
chris dorner VS the lapd
On the one side we have an obama-loving, gun-grabbing, murderous piece of shit and on the other side we have a wanted ex-cop running around shooting police officers.

Not to keen on dorner running around shooting cops, but also not to keen on the lapd attempting to assassinate newspaper delivering old ladies either. Both sides are shooting/murdering innocents, however one side will not get in trouble for it. Qualified immunity or whatever bullshit they call it now.

Maybe both sides lose and everyone else wins.
Posted via Mobile Device

KC native 02-10-2013 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9390957)
Awww, sniping little **** cries on cue. Ain't that cute. LMAO

Predictable lame ass frazzled post. Just because someone points out that you are a petty little bitch doesn't mean they are crying about rep. Color me not surprised your fat riddled brain doesn't understand that.

Cephalic Trauma 02-10-2013 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9390939)
They're still letting you post from the asylum? poor little head trauma.....probably should take your meds and head for bed.

Killer Clown, thank you for the neg rep stating "Enjoy your false pretenses and have fun killing people, I'm sure GOD will give you what you deserve. I won't even be there to say I told you so, I will however point it out now. Seriously I know you're probably in a mental institution somewhere."

I appreciate the kind words.

Frazod 02-10-2013 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9390944)
I'm still a pathetic, lying bitch and have been completely destroyed in this thread, but I have nothing else to do, so I'll keep on going.

Fixed.

Frazod 02-10-2013 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9390960)
Predictable lame ass frazzled post. Just because someone points out that you are a petty little bitch doesn't mean they are crying about rep. Color me not surprised your fat riddled brain doesn't understand that.

One thing I did like is your acknowledged expertise in being a ****ing dirtbag. I guess your idea of being privileged is not being born in a dumpster behind an El Paso whorehouse, right?

Cephalic Trauma 02-10-2013 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9390962)
Fixed.

Woo, creative.

I'm blown away.

Maybe you can revisit this thread when you have brain damage and come up with a little more for us.:)

KC native 02-10-2013 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9390968)
One thing I did like is your acknowledged expertise in being a ****ing dirtbag. I guess your idea of being privileged is not being born in a dumpster behind an El Paso whorehouse, right?

wow, now you're posting like vailpass. Bravo fatman bravo.